Hello I'm 22 years old and I'm looking for someone to recruit. My server is atually low and i would like to start on a new one with more players and if everything going good i'll transfert my mains with all my cash and bind to account items.

- i have lots of experience lvl alts and i have a nice addons for powerlvling called Igor that help me lvl my druid 1 to 90 in 9 days.
    - i speak french english
    - you can choose the server you want it just need to be high pop (not full) and on Horde side.

What i want you to:
    -be active
    -have a mic
    -you dont need to now allot about the game i can teach

For Info Message me
    -steam MulletPower ( weird guys face)
    -skype (francisgrr)
    - and if you have any WoW cd keys plz buy a battle chest (x3 exp bonus)

****Oh and i'm willing to pay your first month!! *******

Looking for a partner to recruit me on US servers.

I no longer have an account so I need to start fresh. I will be leveling 2 horde characters (Tichondrius) and 1 alliance character (Sargeras). I don't care what servers you choose because I won't need assistance with in-game items.

REQUIREMENTS:

- Looking for someone with a lot of free time on their hands for the next 3 weeks or so.
    - Must have mic and skype/vent/teamspeak/etc. Obv we won't skype all the time but it helps break the monotony of powerleveling.
    - Have a good knowledge of the game

BONUS:

- It would be a bonus if you would be willing to level at least 1 tanking class. It would really help for LFD queues.
    - Someone who enjoys multiboxing. I can provide my account information for when I'm not online.

When you respond to this message, just let me know your play schedule and your skype information.

Email all responses to hodginsje@hotmail.com

Looking for a person to recruit! US Server!

What I offer
    - Gold for mounts/food/potions/etc...
    - Having experience playing the game
    - Very friendly
    - Can play long hours

What I expect from you
    - Be friendly
    - Be able to buy the battlechest
    - Stay till the end
    - Have fun!

If your interesting in me recruiting you please send me a message on here! We will be playing on the realm DarkSpear, and will be alliance. After we get one character to 80 on that realm you can choose the realm and race if you would like to. Keep in mind we get 3X the experience

Deleted
    Hi
    I am looking to be recruited on any EU server.
    I am 25 male in the UK
    I can purchase 2 month subscription and also buy my own box set and upgrades if required.

I would like someone with experience and to teach me how to play the game well for us to become a good team.

It would be great if we end up as wow friends.

Email: craigwoweuATgmailDOTcom

Look forward to hearing from you.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit US. want to level at least 2 characters. will be paying for battlechest, you need to provide your free time to level, and a happy disposition.
    We will be leveling one horde and one ally, more can be discussed. pm me for info

Hello everybody!
    i'm looking to be recruited in US server. I would like to be alliance in the realm Darkspear.
    after we hit 80 on two toons I want to move the toons to my main account.

What i can offer
    1- i'm very active
    2- leveling fast ( we can hit 80 with 2-4 toons at least)
    3- very friendly
    4- Know somewhat about the game
    5- Can provide gold for mounts/bags/gear/etc...

What I expect from you
    1- Buy me a battle chest
    2- Be friendly and know a lot about the game
    3- Buy me 60 days game card if you want the mount
    4- Can play often
    5- Will stay with me till the end

If you are interested in recruiting me please send me an email: Levi.gamble16(at)gmail(dot)com
    Thanks and have a good one!!!

Deleted
    Emailed you, I'm experienced! the perfect candidate

Quote Originally Posted by cresdee View Post
    LF Someone to Recruit English speaking

SERVER: Twisting Nether EU
    FACTION: Horde

I will buy your ground and flying mounts if needed. Looking to level a Lock, Hunter and possibly a warrior as well. I'm on a lot But I do work 10-6 ST but I can play for pretty long stretches of time, especially on the weekends.

What I offer
    - I have much experience
    - I am available to play very often(at least several hours per day)(More on weekends)
    - I am friendly
    - I am a conversationalist.
    - I can boost us in raids if you wanted.

What I expect from you

- Able to buy BattleChest and other expansions by yourself ( I can negotiate I don't mind exchanging gametime for expacs )
    - If possible you get a class that can tank or heal so we can dungeon grind fast

Reply to this post, or add my battletag BenCresdee#2979 or Email me at coolcrazyben(at)hotmail(dot)com

Deleted

Scroll of ressurection

Hi guys I havnt played wow for years any chance someone could send me a SOR

Hello everybody!
    i'm looking to be recruited in US server. I want to be alliance in the realm Darkspear.
    after we hit 80 on two toons I want to move the toons to my main account .

What i can offer
    1- i'm very active
    3- very friendly

What I expect from you
    1- Buy me a battle chest
    4- Can play often

If you are interested in recruiting me please send me an email: Levi.gamble16(at)gmail(dot)com

- - - Updated - - -

Hello everybody!
    i'm looking to be recruited in US server. I want to be alliance in the realm Darkspear.
    after we hit 80 on two toons I want to move the toons to my main account .

What i can offer
    1- i'm very active
    3- very friendly

What I expect from you
    1- Buy me a battle chest
    4- Can play often

Deleted

Experienced player looking for to be reqruited EU (english)

Played Burning Crusade and WOTLK then Quit

Looking to start a new RAF

You wont have to worry about me getting the expansions, ill be committed, just doing this for the fast levelling

Require someone who is Horde And preferably on a populated PVP Server. I used to be Gladiator ranked at 70 and hope to do the same at 90, so if your good at pvp it will be a bonus for both of us

Preferably like to level with someone who is quite active

If your interested either reply on here or email me joel_harman(at)hotmail(dot)com
    Last edited by mmocf2f6468359; 2013-09-11 at 08:04 PM.

I'm looking to do an RAF and recruit someone on Sargeras - Alliance. I will provide you with 5000g for every character that you level with me through RAF. I am very flexible when it comes to timings as i am currently in college and have classes only once a week. Send me a private message and we can discuss further.

Once again, this post if to recruit someone on the Alliance side of Sargeras

RaF-ing and more if needed

I am willing to help on EU/US realm with RaF-ing, here is two options:

1. you recruit me, send me battlechest and we will level up one char to 80, lately I can give your second char 39lvl from my first one. If you need more chars or want to go to the end(lvl90) we need to make new agreement. This is for all realms EU/US.
    2. I recruit you on US realms, I have full account(MoP) but without gold so I cant give you gold for fly/prof/.... This option is available for 10days, this is how much I got plating time on that account. Like options 1 I can go to the end but we need to talk before we continue.

Surely this offer dont satisfy most of you, but I offer you my experience which I belive all of you wanting. Leveling from Vanila thill now, I played with all classes in both fraction I dont have problem to play any combination for RaF-ing nor realm. I played on low population realm, pvp, normal, on realm I dont understand general language - played on ger, es, fr and eng realms.

In short if you need WoW leveling veteran I am one of many, if you have time to play at least 5h per day we can do 80 in some normal time. But if you are want to play 5h one day than to make 4 days break dont waste my time, once this happen to me.

My playing time:

EU realms
    08-22.00 CET
    US realms
    02-14.00 EST
    01-13.00 CST
    00-12.00 MST
    23-11.00 PST

skype vladimir.baralic92
    aim baralic11

Hello I'm looking for someone to recruit.

I play on Moonguard THE best Rp server
    I can play almost every single day of the week, for sure in the evenings after 10 Moonguard server time (Hour slower than Eastern)
    I have 2 Months/ Battlechest ready
    I'm looking for a Rp buddy boy/girl

I require skype/mic/buddy chat to play with SOME of the time at least
    I require someone over the age of 16
    I require at LEAST 1 level grind to 80 (With you giving me the level rewards after so I can make a 39) but I would like 2 or 3 if permited
    I require a basic know how of WoW, I don't want to teach a newcomer
    I require a skype/email/phone number to text, get a hold of you to know when the next game session is
    Game sessions of around 4 or more hours required per night (Can take a break a day or two)
    I wish around 5-10k for paying for 2 months and giving Battlechest, This is NEGOTIONABLE.

Looking for a cool buddy to grind with, then rp with after. Email quries at shanguri at yahoo dot com
    Last edited by edwinfirefox; 2013-09-13 at 02:03 AM.

Hello!!! I am looking for somebody to recruit me on the NA servers! details below!

Faction: Does not matter to me. You choose.
    Server: HAS to be a fairly popular server, PvE or PvP does not matter to me, although Faction dominance does matter to me, so if we go Alliance, it must be mostly Alliance, if we go Horde, has to be mostly Horde.
    Playtime: I live in the PST time zone and currently have no job. So I'd prefer if we leveled mostly in the morning to early afternoon, I do go for runs/gym daily around 4 PM PST so from there and until after dinner I would be afk. Essentially, anytime from 6 AM PST to 4 PM PST, and then ~7 PM PST to 12 PM PST is perfect for me. Does not matter if you are casual or hardcore as I am fine only playing a few hours a day, we just need to utilize those hours well.
    Class: You can play ANYTHING you want. I personally will be rolling a Warrior Tank to 55, and then at 55 swap to Death Knight. So we will have Instant queues and a good tank all the way to 80.

This is my first RAF so not really sure on how we would work out the smaller details like if I were to pay for a month for you, or if you pay for me? Or what so please send me a message and we can work something out. Just note, I only want 1 level 80 as of right now. Possibly a little bit after my DK is 90, we can do one more.

So please send me a message if you want to RAF and we can work it all out.

I'm looking for a RaF, would the server Moonguard on US realms work for you? Rolling alliance?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vlarkin View Post
    Hello!!! I am looking for somebody to recruit me on the NA servers! details below!

Faction: Does not matter to me. You choose.
    Server: HAS to be a fairly popular server, PvE or PvP does not matter to me, although Faction dominance does matter to me, so if we go Alliance, it must be mostly Alliance, if we go Horde, has to be mostly Horde.
    Playtime: I live in the PST time zone and currently have no job. So I'd prefer if we leveled mostly in the morning to early afternoon, I do go for runs/gym daily around 4 PM PST so from there and until after dinner I would be afk. Essentially, anytime from 6 AM PST to 4 PM PST, and then ~7 PM PST to 12 PM PST is perfect for me. Does not matter if you are casual or hardcore as I am fine only playing a few hours a day, we just need to utilize those hours well.
    Class: You can play ANYTHING you want. I personally will be rolling a Warrior Tank to 55, and then at 55 swap to Death Knight. So we will have Instant queues and a good tank all the way to 80.

This is my first RAF so not really sure on how we would work out the smaller details like if I were to pay for a month for you, or if you pay for me? Or what so please send me a message and we can work something out. Just note, I only want 1 level 80 as of right now. Possibly a little bit after my DK is 90, we can do one more.

So please send me a message if you want to RAF and we can work it all out.
    ^ Me? Rolling alliance on Moonguard okay?

Quote Originally Posted by edwinfirefox View Post
    I'm looking for a RaF, would the server Moonguard on US realms work for you? Rolling alliance?

- - - Updated - - -

^ Me? Rolling alliance on Moonguard okay?
    Um sorry but no. I'd never roll there unless you were to pay me. lol.

Deleted
    Hello im also looking for RAF partner ;D
    realm: Drak'thul, Chromaggus or Burning Blade
    faction: Horde
    I currently have 4 80s. I can send some money and bags.
    Playtime Hours: 3 P.M. - 1 A.M. Central Time Weekends

Looking for a scroll of resurrection. Not sure how they work but was hoping to get a transfer to a US CET server with high pop. Something like Emerald Dream would be nice.

email: hondo_2003 at hotmail (can't post links or something)
    thanks a lot

Hey, still looking?

10+ Year Old Account

Scroll of Ressurection

Looking to come back, Id prefer to play on Stormrage as Alliance, want to leve a Holy Pally, i currently have a 88 resto druid. send me a message

eric(dot)cadle(at)outlook(dot)com