Deleted
    Still looking to get recruited gonna buy all exp

Alliance pvp server EU

What u need to have is gold for riding skills - 310
    Gold for 2 profs i wanna lvl - whatever profs i wanna lvl
    bags
    and some gold

I'm a player playing since vanilla so i have the exp i have time and not a noob add me on skype for more info

Skype qinoac

Quote Originally Posted by Qinoa View Post
    Still looking to get recruited gonna buy all exp

Alliance pvp server EU

What u need to have is gold for riding skills - 310
    Gold for 2 profs i wanna lvl - whatever profs i wanna lvl
    bags
    and some gold

I'm a player playing since vanilla so i have the exp i have time and not a noob add me on skype for more info

Skype qinoac
    Hello sir i actually have a few 90s and looking to get back into the game considering RaF gives 1 free month of game time im hoping i can do it this way whilst in between jobs. (i can play at anytime to level faster) i have RaF many a times and level really fast. or can guide to leveling fast. so you provide the battlechest and account and ill be your partner

skype coreyscook22

Deleted
    Hi everybody!

Previous world top raider and 2.2k+ arena experience looking to be recruited on EU servers.
    I would like to play alliance and server does not necessarily matter because of how you level, we can easily be on different servers without any issues.
    I will also play healer or tank to speed it up, and it'd be a nice bonus if you could commit to either of those roles aswell for dungeon spam to save time.
    Some things i want to make clear tho;

- Would like to use skype, it makes for a nicer experience socially and a bit less mind-numbing.
    - I would definitely like some gold, say enough for 300 flying, bags would be appreciated too although doesn't necessarily have to be huge ones.
    - Minimum of TWO characters leveled, after that we can just talk it over if we want to maybe do more.

I just want a nice and relaxed experience out of it, so let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by -Rev View Post
    Hi everybody!

Previous world top raider and 2.2k+ arena experience looking to be recruited on EU servers.
    I would like to play alliance and server does not necessarily matter because of how you level, we can easily be on different servers without any issues.
    I will also play healer or tank to speed it up, and it'd be a nice bonus if you could commit to either of those roles aswell for dungeon spam to save time.

- Would like to use skype, it makes for a nicer experience socially and a bit less mind-numbing.
    - I would definitely like some gold, say enough for 300 flying, bags would be appreciated too although doesn't necessarily have to be huge ones.
    - Minimum of TWO characters leveled, after that we can just talk it over if we want to maybe do more.

Hello sir i actually have a few 90s and looking to get back into the game considering RaF gives 1 free month of game time im hoping i can do it this way whilst in between jobs. (i can play at anytime to level faster) i have RaF many a times and level really fast. or can guide to leveling fast. so you provide the battlechest and account and ill be your partner

skype coreyscook22

Hey Guys!

I'm looking to recruit someone onto the US servers of World of Warcraft.

Benefits :

A person with 3 years of experience.
    If we play on my main server, gold.
    Three times the experience.

What I can't offer is :
    Game Time
    Expansions
    Gold on any server besides Dragonblight Horde.

If your interested in joining me, add me on skype : oppositefrogs OR contact my email : oppositefrog(at)gmail(dot)com

Thank you!

LF US RAF, I want to be recruited. Any server is fine for the most part. I'd like you to get either the battlechest or MoP key for me. I don't mind playing the tank or healer. skype is shika201111

Deleted
    EU

Looking to recruit YOU!

Hello!

I am looking to recruit someone for RaF on EU.

About me:

Played since vanilla
    Currently gold capped on a low pop realm
    24, from England
    2.2k in 3s, part of several top EU guilds in TBC.
    Can play any role.
    Extremely active.

What I would like:
    I would like to play on a high pop server, Alliance - Outland, Horde - Kazzak etc
    I would like someone very active, chilled out and not a elitist.

I will find a way to pay for 310% flying once we hit 90, as well as some gold for professions (may take awhile as I'll have to trade pets).

I am also willing to be recruited! providing all expansions are paid for onc we hit the required levels to head to thee next expansion. (I realize not many people would be willing to do this, and that's fine as I don't want to be recruited unless i get a deal I can't refuse).

If your interested, or wish to discuss further please add me on skype - iceblizz1988

lookign to recruit someone to us-illidan horde want to level a warlock add me on skype -railihonor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydees View Post
    If your interested, or wish to discuss further please add me on skype - iceblizz1988
    Hi!
    Adding you as soon as i get home, think we are on the same page here.

Deleted
    Hi!
    Adding you as soon as i get home, think we are on the same page here.
    Great, was hoping to get hold off you, but since I only had 1 post I couldn't PM

Hi!
    I am looking for someone to send me a SOR to my EU account.

I'm an old player who left the game after Cata came out because I didn't have enough time to give for the game. I've been having much more time for a while and the urge to come back haunts me. I'm eligible (account frozen for 2 years).
    I Will buy gametime since I want to take down Garrosh and see all I missed in lore since Cata.

Very much appreciated. Thanks.

Ekanseht

EDIT : SOR received, I have picked the first one, sorry for the latecomers. And thank you very much for all those who sent me an invitation
    Last edited by ekanseht; 2013-09-23 at 08:08 PM.

Deleted
    Hi there,

I am looking for a SoR from someone.

I am an old EU player but I left the game during WotLK and having some time on my hands again, I am hoping to get playing again. I'll pay for the 30 days game time, my primary reason for wanting the SoR is the cata upgrade.

My account email is A X H 0 9 0 (at) B H A M (dot) c o m

Thanks in advance,

Yog

Deleted
    Hi everybody!

Hey I would like to recruit you add me on Skype to discuss it further rhys.keily

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoghurtfacehix View Post
    Hi there,

I am looking for a SoR from someone.

I am an old EU player but I left the game during WotLK and having some time on my hands again, I am hoping to get playing again. I'll pay for the 30 days game time, my primary reason for wanting the SoR is the cata upgrade.

My account email is A X H 0 9 0 (at) B H A M (dot) c o m

Thanks in advance,

Yog
    i sent you a SoR

Thumbs up

So, I'm looking to recruit a friend.

I am recruiting you!

What I can Offer
    Depending on the server we level on, I can offer paying for your riding skills, bags, etc.
    I can offer a very helpful guild
    I am friendly and easy to get along with

What You Offer
    Be friendly and flexible with hours
    Pay for your own games and game time

I can only really play evenings, sometimes earlier. I can be flexible with hours.

WANT MORE INFO?
    Email me at Joshbloch95 (at) gmail (dot) com

P.S.
    I'll level on pretty much any server, shoot, there is even the cross-realm option. I just want atleast 2 chars on Korgath. I'll play both horde and alliance. Makes no difference to me.
    Last edited by Philazra; 2013-09-25 at 03:00 AM.

Deleted
    Hey, i have a question..i have all the packs untill MoP, and i've used SoR before, when i've upgraded to MoP..would it be possible to get a SoR now ? on a different realm i mean.. on the eu servers.? I would like to try another class thats why .... i will buy timecards after that ...my e-mail is bi.catalin at yahoo.com in any case.. thanks for the answers ...

Looking for someone to recruit. Last two people I recruited turned out to be ****ing pussies who after taking my battlechests started to avoid me and act like a ***** over the internet, so this time I'm looking for a real deal, someone who wants to do some hardcore leveling.

EU, Horde - thanks to cross-realm invites, we don't have to be on the same realm, however, if someone wants to level with me on the same realm(Burning Legion) then I can fetch you some gold for your riding & flying skills.

I'm online for like 8 hours a day, AT LEAST.

BTW. If you stumble across someone under the skype of "holdmelol" <-- stay away, he's a ****in' thief & and a coward.

Hi, I've been off WoW since around 2010 and I just recently started about thinking of getting into it again. A lot of my old friends don't play anymore and I saw that the SoR give great bonuses and I was hoping to get one. I don't really care what server I play on as long as it's NA, and I'm definitely going to start subscribing again, I just thought this would be good to try. Thanks you. PM if you can, and I'll give my skype name and such.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on EU will level up on horde side im willing to buy you battlechest to get you started need someone with time who wants to do this fast. contact me skype id is - tmw270 or mosh_ent24 hotmail (At) (dot) (com)

found someone
    Last edited by Fraise; 2013-09-27 at 03:31 AM. Reason: clarification, bad engrishes
    I'm a buff baby that can dance like a man,
    I can shake-ah my fanny, I can shake-ah my can
    I'm a tough tootin' baby, i can punch-ah yo' buns
    Punch-ah yo buns, I can punch all yo buns
    If you're an evil witch, I will punch you for fun!