Quote Originally Posted by najaw View Post
    Looking to be recruited.
    hey ^^
    i would like to know if someone wants to recruit me, i play wow since LK and i quited in the end of cata, and i want to be active again.
    I give preference in the US Server Aliance.
    For possibles recruitments send me Pm
    Greetings
    sent you a PM

Looking To recruit Someone Email me If u want to Get Recruited and Start leveling with me

LucasheartlalondeAthotmailDotcom

Deleted
    LF some 1 to recruit me. want to start playing again on wow
    Prefer Tarren mill or Draenor H. (EU)

can play always in evenings and on free days (those are random)

Want some 1 that is active and not comes for like 1h and goes off again.

add me on skype for more info
    Skype name isedasx

Hope to hear from u soon

- - - Updated - - -

Skype name is Dedasx

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scrubie View Post
    Hi! Im looking to be recruited.. so if you are intrested in RaFing with me you can pm me here for more info!

(would like to lvl on EU Mazrigos, Kazzak, Stormscale) + you have to buy battlechest!

Anyways pm me here for info so i can give you my skype and we can talk more about it!
    Still looking...

Boogieboo,,,Give me ur info would be happy to send 1 one

Looking to recruit a friend (US).
    Have done recruit a friend before and just looking to level a few more characters.
    Willing to level as many characters as you want and am very active.
    Add me on skype if you have any questions or are interested.
    Thanks for taking the time to read.

Looking for someone on US-Bleeding Hollow to send me a Scroll of Resurrection, I will be resubbing. Pm me for my info.

LOOKING TO RECRUIT
    HI all, I'm looking to recruit someone for a few toons to level. It would be on the Malganis server, PVP, horde side. A hugely horde dominant server, with high pop, it is very much so a great server for both PvE and PvP.

I'm looking to recuit someone with a good bit of time on their hands. I have 100kg and access to a few hundred thousand in assets, if you stick with me through the levelling process i will purchase one character full riding to 310%, and give you 50kg.

I'm not looking for someone who's lazy and will barely play his toon, pretty efficient leveller myself with multiple 90s.

Also to be noted, if you stick around on the server i can supply you with gems/enchants/whatever, whenever you need.

Reply here, or message in game. entarium#1386/skype Brandon.stansbury

very friendly, open to any schedule.

Helping with RaF-ing EU/US

Do you looking for someone who got flex time( I am currently jobless) and have skills? Maybe I can help you. How this will go?
    1. you inv me, when I made battle.net account you send me battlechest
    2. making paladin, he/she will be prot/holy if you have gold I`ll only need bags but I can handle everything without gold
    3. when we finished I can grant levels( up to 39 if I dont gave any level to first char) to your other alts
    4. I am helping only for ONE char not 2 not 10, if you want my help later we can talk about extra features.

My playing time:

EU realms
    08-22.00 CET
    US realms
    02-14.00 EST
    01-13.00 CST
    00-12.00 MST
    23-11.00 PST

skype vladimir.baralic92
    aim baralic11
    Last edited by baralic; 2013-10-05 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by najaw View Post
    Looking to be recruited.
    hey ^^
    i would like to know if someone wants to recruit me, i play wow since LK and i quited in the end of cata, and i want to be active again.
    I give preference in the US Server Aliance.
    For possibles recruitments send me Pm
    Greetings
    You still need someone to recruit you?

Quote Originally Posted by Philazra View Post
    US ONLY

so, i'm looking to recruit a friend.

I am recruiting you!

what i can offer
    depending on the server we level on, i can offer paying for your riding skills, bags, etc.
    I can offer a very helpful guild
    i am friendly and easy to get along with

what you offer
    be friendly and flexible with hours
    pay for your own games and game time

i can only really play evenings, sometimes earlier. I can be flexible with hours.

want more info?
    email me at joshbloch95 (at) gmail (dot) com

p.s.
    i'll level on pretty much any server, shoot, there is even the cross-realm option. I just want atleast 2 chars on korgath. I'll play both horde and alliance. Makes no difference to me.
    Still Looking

Deleted
    Hi! Im looking to be recruited.. so if you are intrested in RaFing with me you can pm me here for more info!

(would like to lvl on EU Mazrigos, Kazzak, Stormscale) + you have to buy battlechest!

Anyways pm me here for info so i can give you my skype and we can talk more about it!
    Still looking!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems View Post
    Hello!

I am looking to start a character on Silvermoon-EU Alliance (Ravencrest-EU could work, too). I miss playing Alliance and I want to start over on a fresh server.

I am looking for someone to level with. I would prefer someone who is willing to RaF (and pay for their own gametime/games etc.), but it isn't a requirement. I would compensate with gold for mounts/professions/gear/etc. whenever I get around to transferring my main over.

My gaming schedule is a bit wobbly at the moment due to a lot of stuff going on in RL, so if you want to rush all the way to max level in a few days I'm probably not your guy. I could probably find space for at least a couple hours a day though, and significantly more than that in the weekends.

All I require from you is that you have a chill attitude and that you're willing to have a good time leveling!

Battletag: Sarve#2911
    Still looking!

Quote Originally Posted by Philazra View Post
    US ONLY

so, i'm looking to recruit a friend.

I am recruiting you!

what i can offer
    depending on the server we level on, i can offer paying for your riding skills, bags, etc.
    I can offer a very helpful guild
    i am friendly and easy to get along with

what you offer
    be friendly and flexible with hours
    pay for your own games and game time

i can only really play evenings, sometimes earlier. I can be flexible with hours.

want more info?
    email me at joshbloch95 (at) gmail (dot) com

p.s.
    i'll level on pretty much any server, shoot, there is even the cross-realm option. I just want atleast 2 chars on korgath. I'll play both horde and alliance. Makes no difference to me.
    Still looking

Looking for a dude that can play with me. I already got the account you would be using.

We will be playing on Stormscale EU horde.

I offer you an account with gametime untill late december, and wotlk. You will get to keep the account including the mail when we are done. You will also get to keep all gold we get.

You offer:
    Play alot.
    Level 10 characters to 80 with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Entarium View Post
    LOOKING TO RECRUIT
    HI all, I'm looking to recruit someone for a few toons to level. It would be on the Malganis server, PVP, horde side. A hugely horde dominant server, with high pop, it is very much so a great server for both PvE and PvP.

I'm looking to recuit someone with a good bit of time on their hands. I have 100kg and access to a few hundred thousand in assets, if you stick with me through the levelling process i will purchase one character full riding to 310%, and give you 50kg.

I'm not looking for someone who's lazy and will barely play his toon, pretty efficient leveller myself with multiple 90s.

Also to be noted, if you stick around on the server i can supply you with gems/enchants/whatever, whenever you need.

Reply here, or message in game. entarium#1386/skype Brandon.stansbury

very friendly, open to any schedule.

Hit me up: Skype: Fersoh

Deleted
    Hi, can someone throw me a Scroll of Resurrection please?

Character name: Athanasius
    Realm: EU- Kor'gall

Deleted

still looking... some serius ppl plx...

still looking... some serius ppl plx...
    Add me on steam: Glennsarp

We can talk further there? Can't send pms :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rageface View Post
    Hi, can someone throw me a Scroll of Resurrection please?

Character name: Athanasius
    Realm: EU- Kor'gall
    SoR sent !!!!!!!!!!!!