Looking to recruit someone to the world of wacraft! For details, and discussion,
    Email me at: joe729_rivera@att.net
    or skype me at: joe.rivera729

US ONLY

Looking For A Recruit A Friend Partner. I Already have a RaF Account Created, Paid For A Few Months & All Expansions Bought. The Account Is Yours If You Agree To Level One Alt With Me. The Deal Would Be That You Can Only Play The Alt With Me! You Can't Go Ahead In Quest Or Levels Or Anything! I Play About 10 Hours A Day Though So Shouldn't Be A Problem Of Me Not Being Online. You Would Also BE Inclined To Join My Guild With Me! I Am Only Doing This To Help Level My Guild Up Really! The RAF Would Have To Be US, Whisperwind Realm & Some Time In My Time Zone!

Whisper Me If Interested!

Looking For A Recruit A Friend Partner. I Already have a RaF Account Created, Paid For A Few Months & All Expansions Bought. The Account Is Yours If You Agree To Level One Alt With Me. The Deal Would Be That You Can Only Play The Alt With Me! You Can't Go Ahead In Quest Or Levels Or Anything! I Play About 10 Hours A Day Though So Shouldn't Be A Problem Of Me Not Being Online. You Would Also BE Inclined To Join My Guild With Me! I Am Only Doing This To Help Level My Guild Up Really! The RAF Would Have To Be US, Whisperwind Realm & Some Time In My Time Zone!

Whisper Me If Interested!
    Id be keen, Skype is Siphonfilter64
    Last edited by Siphonfilter64; 2014-03-25 at 06:46 AM.

Deleted
    Recruiting on EU Servers
    Realm of your selection,
    Preferably Ragnaros.

Available at: 4PM - 12 AM
    Weekends full time

What I provide:
    -Experience
    -Dedication
    -Gold and Bags

What you provide:
    -Battlechest

If you're interested message: uhzyra add "Ritzyy"
    On Skype

asian wower looking for to be recruited on us server

looking for a guy that can level up with me freely

i don't require any gift but good game life

i used to play in asian server and now i want change to us sever

i will play at night at asian time

if interested pm me please

Returning to the game, would be a lot of fun to have someone to lvl up to 90 with. I would be able to play some mornings, most nights during the week, and occasionally on weekends, EST.

If interested leave me a way to contact you via email or in game, or PM me. Lets do this!

*Apparently i can't send messages and can only receive them, so leave another way for me to contact you. Sorry
    Last edited by Availya; 2014-03-26 at 12:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Availya View Post
    Returning to the game, would be a lot of fun to have someone to lvl up to 90 with. I would be able to play some mornings, most nights during the week, and occasionally on weekends, EST.

If interested leave me a way to contact you via email or in game, or PM me. Lets do this today!

*Apparently i can't send messages and can only receive them, so leave another way for me to contact you. Sorry
    EU or US? skype name is joel.pugh
    Last edited by mmocd19d518a14; 2014-03-25 at 10:29 PM.

looking to recruit someone. email rliou123@yahoo.com if interested. I know fastest way to 90 and will provide gold for leveling costs.

Looking to recruit someone to the world of wacraft! For details, and discussion,
    Email me at: joe729_rivera@att.net
    or skype me at: joe.rivera729

US ONLY

Hi looking for a raf partner will be lvling a priest can heal or dps (i have an account already so i'm looking to recruit you) if your a dps you can pull the whole dungeon without dying and i'll keep you alive tank even easier pst me at kskins3@gmail.com will accept other servers and make new character on new servers also!

Deleted
    Recruiting on EU Servers
    Realm of your selection,
    Preferably: Ragnaros/Draenor/Silvermoon

Weekends full time

What I provide:
    -Experience
    -Dedication
    -Gold and Bags

What you provide:
    -Battlechest

If you're interested message: uhzyra
    On Skype

Quote Originally Posted by infinitie View Post
    Looking for someone to invite as a RaF buddy. [US]

What I bring:
    - 14/14HM Current Raider as a MW Monk and 13/14HM as a Rogue.
    - 2900 3's exp as Rogue.
    - 7 time Rank One title holder.
    - Available whenever you want to play.
    - I'd like to level 1 toon to 85.
    - Horde would be preferred on Mal'Ganis.
    - I'll be rolling a warrior to level to 63 then be playing my death knight to 85.

What you bring:
    - Battlechest and CD keys for mop.
    - Ability to play for hours on end without breaks, and to competently play the class that you roll.
    - A veteran account with heirlooms for the character that you want to level.

Message me here, or add me on Skype if you're interested.
    Skype; Midnight669.
    I will be checking back in tomorrow some time for messages, I will most likely not reply to anything in this forum post.
    Bump - still looking.
    Sig and Avatar made by Shyama.

Quote Originally Posted by zyco187 View Post
    dont know if this is the rite place but

sup im zach 26 from US looking for wow friends. i am mature and fun person to hangout with. im new to the game and i just bought wow battlechest. i like this game but slowly i am loosing interest in it bc i dont have any friends to play with and am getting bored of lvling by myself when i heeard this game is zoo much fun endgame. guess im just looking for friends to quest with and pvp or whatever there is on later lvls and to teach me all there is to do in the wow realm. and also to kickbutt with and have fun.

i have a mic and teamspeak aswell.

rite now i have a lvl 13human mage and lvl 11 orc warlock both on the new player
    hmu
    best place would be on here or my twitter at
    Hello i would be willing to play with you if you are willing to go to Aggramar with me

Deleted
    I want to be recruted on US servers. I provide my game keys + 2 mounths of game time

You will have to provide me gold/bags +2xProfessions to 600.
    add my skype: zbyer32

Looking to recruit on OCEANIC servers.

email - shan912@outlook.com

can provide gold/bags on certain realms.

Mod-note: Please don't use too big font size.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-03-30 at 05:30 PM.

Deleted
    Looking for a RaF partner EU. I recruit. No strings attached other than a nice person to play some wow with a level up fast .

Contact on
    email coldsneaker gmail.com
    You recieve skype info or whatever you need throug my email .

Deleted
    Recruiting on EU Servers
    Realm of your selection,
    Preferably Ragnaros.

Weekends full time

What I provide:
    -Experience
    -Dedication
    -Gold and Bags

What you provide:
    -Battlechest

If you're interested message: uhzyra
    Add "Ritzyy"
    On Skype

Deleted
    Looking to RECRUIT someone on EU servers!
    You can pick what server you want to play on.
    Pref High pop servers.

What I provide:
    Experience in both PvE and PvP
    Dedication
    Gold (If you come on my server)

What you provide:
    Battle Chest
    Game Time
    MoP

Reply to me with your Skype if interested or cantact me on Skype: Spenser Cole (The picture is a banner saying Nexionz Feral Druid PvP)

Recruiting on EU Servers
    Realm of your selection:
    I got Chars on almost every realm.

Available almost all day, everyday.

What I provide:
    -Level Boosting
    -Guild
    -Gold
    -Bags
    -Dedication
    -Respect

What you provide:
    -Battlechest
    -1 or 2 Months of Game Time

I am looking for someone too level up and play with. The new Recruit a Friend program is awesome. We will have fun playing the Game together.

Looking to recruit on Wyrmrest Accord-US

I wanna level 2 characters atleast so shoot me your skype. I can provide bags+ a little gold but not very much. You will need to supply your own time. Lets get leveling!