Deleted
    Looking to recruit on any realm (prefered frostmane(EU)- alliance side)
    We will level up as many characters as you want.If we play on frostmane I will help by providing nesesary stuff (like bags etc)and even help to gear up then you reach 90.For more info pm me .

Looking for someone to invite as a RaF buddy. [US]

What I bring:
    - 14/14HM Current Raider as a MW Monk and 13/14HM as a Rogue.
    - 2900 3's exp as Rogue.
    - 7 time Rank One title holder.
    - Available whenever you want to play.
    - I'd like to level 1 toon to 85.
    - Horde would be preferred on Mal'Ganis.
    - I'll be rolling a warrior to level to 63 then be playing my death knight to 85.

What you bring:
    - Battlechest and CD keys for mop.
    - Ability to play for hours on end without breaks, and to competently play the class that you roll.
    - A veteran account with heirlooms for the character that you want to level.

Message me here, or add me on Skype if you're interested.
    Skype; Midnight669.
    I will be checking back in tomorrow some time for messages, I will most likely not reply to anything in this forum post.
    Sig and Avatar made by Shyama.

Hi there, I'm looking for someone to RAF. I have a level 90 Horde frost mage on Uldaman-US, and I am online almost every day. I am more than willing to take the time to help you level. Being level 90, I will be able to run you through dungeons very quickly and I will also supply you with 5000 gold once you purchase two months of game time. You do not have to play on my server, but I will only be able to give you the gold if you do.

Deleted
    Looking to be Recruited on any EU or US realms!

I provide:
    10+ hours playtime a day. Even more in weekends.
    7+ years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues.

You Provide:
    Battlechest and MoP for me.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

LOOKING TO RECRUIT ON OCEANIC REALMS

Can provide gold on certain realms.

Have years of experience - will play tank/heal specs to get instant dungeon queues

email - shan912@outlook.com

Looking to be recruited! US Server, EST Preferred

I will supply game time, battle chest and mop.
    Looking to get back into WoW, Been playing on and off for about 6 years.
    Looking to level multiple toons to 85

I am looking for someone who can supply gold,mounts,runs,etc.
    Also would like someone who is experienced and has been playing for a little while.
    I would prefer to play on a EST time server but im up for almost anything.

If you are interested contact me on skype.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolshki View Post
    Looking to be recruited! US Server, EST Preferred

I will supply game time, battle chest and mop.
    Looking to get back into WoW, Been playing on and off for about 6 years.
    Looking to level multiple toons to 85

I am looking for someone who can supply gold,mounts,runs,etc.
    Also would like someone who is experienced and has been playing for a little while.
    I would prefer to play on a EST time server but im up for almost anything.

If you are interested contact me on skype.
    Added you to skype.

looking to recruit. i have played since wrath. i know fastest way to level with raf and have done it before. you must buy your own game. i will provide ingame gold for leveling expenses. email rliou123@yahoo.com if interested.

Deleted

I provide:

You Provide:

Quote Originally Posted by brandoh View Post
    looking for recruit a friend on us - horde any server that isnt rp

i provide:
    10+ hours playtime a day. Even more on weekends.
    A serious and friendly player.
    I don't require anything ingame, i will get it myself.
    I will make any class you want for fast dungeons.

you provide:
    battlechest and mop upon reaching 85.

Pm my here or hit me up on skype - drewinfy
    bump still looking please

LOOKING TO RECRUIT US ONLY

what i provide:
    able to play all day for many different hours.(we can work around Your schedule)
    experience
    super friendly and patient
    will be making a healer/tank for fast dungeons

what you provide:
    your own battlechest/game time

MESSAGE ME ON HERE IF INTERESTED

Mod-note: Please don't use over the top font size.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-04-02 at 09:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexion View Post
    Looking to RECRUIT someone on EU servers!
    You can pick what server you want to play on.
    Pref High pop servers.

What I provide:
    Experience in both PvE and PvP
    Dedication
    Gold (If you come on my server)

What you provide:
    Battle Chest
    Game Time
    MoP

Reply to me with your Skype if interested or cantact me on Skype: Spenser Cole (The picture is a banner saying Nexionz Feral Druid PvP)
    Still Looking!

Deleted

I provide:

You Provide:

Deleted
    Hello everyone!

Im LF a RAF partner! Im a veteran player who can support you with lots of gold and anything else releated to the game (pvp, farming, "how to" guides for classes", I can help you farm mounts and I can give you unique battle pets if you interested in that part of the game)
    I can play 24/7 (im not just saying I really do!) So we can play anytime when you show up. Voice communication no problem at all. Leveling is much more fun if we chat meanwhile then playing slient as the grave.
    Target realm: Ragnaros - EU (6. most populated realm with the best horde / alli ratio) with strong community for both pve and pvp
    Faction: your choice
    Class: I ll play as tank or healer for fast que in dungeon finder you can go with anything you want to
    How fast can we reach lvl 90? with RaF it takes slightly more then 1 day played.
    How fast we will? Its up to you we can play slow or fast. As I mentioned I can play anytime.

You provide: battlechest + mop because Im doing this for a new account (I alredy have 4 account - 2 active atm)

If you want make sure you wont be scammed you can add me on battlenet and check me daily that Im truly online 24/7 (well ofc except when I sleep xD)
    Send me a Pm here if you are interested (If you cant PM send a reply on this post and I ll contact you.)
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-04-07 at 11:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Navyhanazor View Post
    R E C R U I T A F R I E N D I N V I T A T I O N S

40.000 gold provided by me (Excellent start for everyone which will cover all fees for mount training/bags/professions/enchants and everything else you need to get involved in the action once you reach 90)
    Tips from 8 years of experience including hardcore raiding and top PvP gaming.
    Dungeon boosting.

S E R V E R S:
    RAVENCREST EU ALLIANCE (High Population and one of the best PvP servers in Europe)

SYLVANAS EU ALLIANCE (High Population)

STORMSCALE EU HORDE (High Population and best PvP horde server in Europe currently)

JAEDENAR/AUCHINDOWN EU HORDE (High/Medium Population)

You will have to provide by yourself all activation keys and game time cards/subscription for 2 months. The gold is provided when you load 2 months of game time or show me a proof of that. Leveling on another server is also an option but the gold can be provided only on those above mentioned.
    Contacts skype: Navyhanazor

WATCH OUT: SCAMMER

Alright, made an account just so I can describe my experiences. I added Navyhanazor on Skype and talked to him about how we would do the RAF thing. I purchased a gamecard and WoW standard edition and MoP (MoP wasn't added to the account yet). I added them to my account and he had to go away for dinner. 2 hours later and I'm removed from his skype list and seemingly blocked.
    I do not want to jump to conclusions too hastily, however it seems he scammed me. I will update this post with more information and will let you know if he decided to contact me. However thus far, this is my story. Do not trust him.

EDIT: I will most likely be able to transfer my gametime to another account. So if you are scammed aswell, contact a GM and get your gametime (as long as you added it while you are still under the free 30 days period) transferred to another account.

EDIT 2: My gametime is succesfully moved to another account of mine. So no damage done, hopefully he won't get the rewards though.

EDIT 3: I spoke to a GM and he assured me he won't receive the RAF awards:
    ("We're aware that it would be unfair for the rewards to be granted if the requirements aren't met, which is why it takes up to 7 days to verify added gametime. In this case we were able to assist as that time had not passed.

If the rewards had been redeemed, your request would have been denied instead.")
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-04-06 at 09:24 AM.

Deleted

I provide:

You Provide:

Hello Im Looking To be Recruited NA/US. I have played before so i know the ropes.

Im available to Play pretty much 24/7 for a couple months.

I just dont have the money for Battlechest right now so you would have to provide it.

I will level as many characters as you want w/e server w/e race w/e class you decide.

Like i said i can play all day every day.

Im a fun dude to play with so well have a good time.

You can contact me on skype rasa.kirka

Again you would have to provide battlechest for me & ill be able to play all day and level many characters.!

Hope to make a new friend soon! Contact me ASAP on skype rasa.kirka Ready to play right NOW! Thanks!
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-04-06 at 09:25 AM.

Looking for someone to play WoW with. Please add me on skype at coryskittleman or email ckdubs99@gmail. I just want someone to reroll an alt and level with on Kil'Jaeden. We could create a guild, pvp, dungeon, raid, and a bunch of other stuff. We don't HAVE to play on Kil'jaeden, but it is really great for playing the faction we will play: Horde! FOR THE HORDE! Anyways, just reply to those places if you wanna do this. It will be really fun.

Deleted
    Hello everyone!

Im LF a RAF partner! Im a veteran player who can support you with lots of gold and anything else releated to the game (pvp, farming, "how to" guides for classes", I can help you farm mounts and I can give you unique battle pets if you interested in that part of the game)
    I can play 24/7 (im not just saying I really do!) So we can play anytime when you show up. Voice communication no problem at all. Leveling is much more fun if we chat meanwhile then playing slient as the grave.
    Target realm: Ragnaros - EU (6. most populated realm with the best horde / alli ratio) with strong community for both pve and pvp
    Faction: your choice
    Class: I ll play as tank or healer for fast que in dungeon finder you can go with anything you want to
    How fast can we reach lvl 90? with RaF it takes slightly more then 1 day played.
    How fast we will? Its up to you we can play slow or fast. As I mentioned I can play anytime.

You provide: battlechest + mop because Im doing this for a new account (I alredy have 4 account - 2 active atm)

If you want make sure you wont be scammed you can add me on battlenet and check me daily that Im truly online 24/7 (well ofc except when I sleep xD)
    Send me a Pm here if you are interested (If you cant PM send a reply on this post and I ll contact you.)

Mod-note: Please don't post all in full bold, people will notice your post if they wish to do so.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-04-07 at 11:54 AM.

Deleted
    hello guys i`m a veteran player since vanilla and i`m looking to be recruited on eu server kazzak preferbly :

I provide : - Battlechest
    - experience
    - time to level more characters

You provide: - Common sense
    - gametime if you want a reward
    - if you some gold for leveling and bags few hundred golds

Dont bother me if you wont have time leveling .

Alternative you can provide battlechest and later on i can provide 1/2 month of gametime

Pm me here or skype teroaree thank you.