Quote Originally Posted by Arcticfox27 View Post
    Hello everyone!

Im LF a RAF partner! Im a veteran player who can support you with lots of gold and anything else releated to the game (pvp, farming, "how to" guides for classes", I can help you farm mounts and I can give you unique battle pets if you interested in that part of the game)
    I can play 24/7 (im not just saying I really do!) So we can play anytime when you show up. Voice communication no problem at all. Leveling is much more fun if we chat meanwhile then playing slient as the grave.
    Target realm: Ragnaros - EU (6. most populated realm with the best horde / alli ratio) with strong community for both pve and pvp
    Faction: your choice
    Class: I ll play as tank or healer for fast que in dungeon finder you can go with anything you want to
    How fast can we reach lvl 90? with RaF it takes slightly more then 1 day played.
    How fast we will? Its up to you we can play slow or fast. As I mentioned I can play anytime.

You provide: battlechest + mop because Im doing this for a new account (I alredy have 4 account - 2 active atm)

If you want make sure you wont be scammed you can add me on battlenet and check me daily that Im truly online 24/7 (well ofc except when I sleep xD)
    Send me a Pm here if you are interested (If you cant PM send a reply on this post and I ll contact you.)
    Send me your skype since the other guy isn't answering

Deleted
    Hello,
    I made an account on mmo-champion because im looking for a RAF partner.
    I might be new on mmo-champions but im active on other forums.
    I have all exp till mop.
    Add me on skype if intesrested:vallour

Deleted
    Looking to be Recruited on any EU or US realms!

I provide:

10+ hours playtime a day. Even more in weekends.
    7+ years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues.

You Provide:
    Battlechest and MoP for me.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Hello everyone!

Im LF a RAF partner! Im a veteran player who can support you with lots of gold and anything else releated to the game (pvp, farming, "how to" guides for classes", I can help you farm mounts and I can give you unique battle pets if you interested in that part of the game)
    I can play 24/7 (im not just saying I really do!) So we can play anytime when you show up. Voice communication no problem at all. Leveling is much more fun if we chat meanwhile then playing slient as the grave.
    Target realm: Ragnaros - EU (6. most populated realm with the best horde / alli ratio) with strong community for both pve and pvp
    Class: I ll play as tank or healer for fast que in dungeon finder you can go with anything you want to
    How fast can we reach lvl 90? with RaF it takes slightly more then 1 day played.
    How fast we will? Its up to you we can play slow or fast. As I mentioned I can play anytime.

You provide: battlechest + mop because Im doing this for a new account (I alredy have 4 account - 2 active atm)

If you want make sure you wont be scammed you can add me on battlenet and check me daily that Im truly online 24/7 (well ofc except when I sleep xD)
    Send me a Pm here if you are interested (If you cant PM send a reply on this post and I ll contact you.)
    add me on skype please i added you.

Looking to Recruit someone for leveling Alliance characters on Kel'Thuzad

I'm free frequently throughout the week, although I do have a part time job. I work three times a week generally. But otherwise I'm free. You need to provide at least up to cata for yourself. I'm just looking to have some fun and level a few characters. Please send me a PM with your email address if you're interested or add me on skype: teraraax and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Reoxas; 2014-04-10 at 05:12 AM.

[EU] Looking to recruit new players/players who wants more alts/farmers chars

simply if you want someone to level up fast and easy I am one of the guys for that. Realm/fraction is not important for me I am interesting in 1 month playing time - blizzard reward for ppl who helping new players ofc when you are enter 2 months game time into your account.

Cant help with gold, profession kits because I hate to farm - farming killing me. If you are interesting or want more info you can contact me by skype: vladimir.baralic92

whats your battle tag message me please

Looking to recruit someone to a US realm!
    If you would like to be recruited, you can contact me at:
    Email: joe729_rivera@att.net
    Or text me: (510)586-8664
    Or Skype: joe.rivera729

Mod-note: Edited your font size, please don't use over the top fonts.
    Last edited by joseph729rivera; 2014-04-09 at 09:54 PM.

Deleted

I provide:

You Provide:

Hey everybody,
    I am looking for someone who loves to play wow. I want a leveling partner who will stick around. I want a long term wow friend. We will roll new alts, level to 90 (preferably no heirlooms), dungeon, create a guild, pvp, and hopefully eventually raid. I am really just looking for a committed person to play wow with! If you are interested in having some fun wow playing time, just request me at skype Coryskittleman. If you do end up playing with me, it will be a great time. BTW I am on US server Illidan (But we could play on a different server if its good and you want to) and I only play Horde.
    Thanks,
    Cory

yo i cant post on this forum -.-

- - - Updated - - -

im looking to recruit someone to a us realm. im pretty active during the week and weekends. please provide your own stuff. i can try to help you pay for stuff in game but thats about it. we can level as many characters as you want but all i ask for is atleast 2 85's. i consider myself friendly so yea if youre interested you can contact me at here i guess since it wont let me add my email or phone number

- - - Updated - - -

-snip-

Mod-note: For your own safety, do not post phone numbers as contacts. Use Skype, IM, Battletag or the likes.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-04-10 at 11:11 AM.

Deleted

I provide:

You Provide:

Hello everyone!

He just goes offline after i added everything. Gonna get my raf changed and his wow account banned if he doesn't give a good reason.

Deleted
    Hey all, I am looking to recruit someone from EU.

Requirements -

Must have a mic + skype
    Speak a decent level of english
    Friendly
    Be able to take a joke and have a laugh
    Play a someone reasonable amount

What will I provide?
    -Level 25 guild
    -Gold for mounts
    -4 Years of knowledge
    -Solid playing hours
    -Good communication
    -Fast leveling
    -MoP once we hit 85
    -Maybe 2 months 85 after we hit 85

What do you have to provide?
    -Your BCHEST (I will refund if you are tight on money, but you must wait till we hit 85 so i know you are not scamming me)
    -Some quality banter
    -be reasonable
    -friendly

How can you contact me?
    skype- redcow789
    btag- iNFINITYY#2958

thanks

Deleted
    Recruiting on EU Servers
    Realm of your selection,
    Preferably Ragnaros.

Available at: 4PM - 12 AM
    Weekends full time

What I provide:
    -Experience
    -Dedication
    -Gold and Bags

What you provide:
    -Battlechest

If you're interested message: uhzyra add "Ritzyy"
    On Skype

Deleted

I provide:

You Provide:

Deleted
    Recruiting on EU Servers
    Realm of your selection,
    Preferably Draenor/Silvermoon

Available at: 4PM - 12 AM
    Weekends full time

What I provide:
    -Experience
    -Dedication
    -Gold and Bags

What you provide:
    -Battlechest

If you're interested message: uhzyra add "Ritzyy"
    On Skype

Deleted
    Hello, I've just found this website and this thread is exactly what I was looking for!

Currently looking for an EU/US RAF Partner.
    I am looking to be recruited, I have no interest in the mounts.

I recently tried this process, after spending £70.00 on game time, gold on realm and full expansions, the guy I trusted to play with me decided he just wanted the mount, hence forth I was left on a low population, PVP realm, with only knowledge on PVE and nobody to talk to while I played.

So I guess I will tell you what I will provide:

I will be active for the next 3 weeks, 18 hours per day.
    I have a high quality Mic and my own private vent servers.
    I have a strong enough connection for EU or US.
    I can share personal details, such as Facebook and mobile for you to contact me when you wish to level.
    I enjoy tanking or healing, I have no interest in DPS - Quick ques..
    I have limited edition loot cards for use at Landro Longshot, we can start new characters on a new realm and sell the pets for gold.
    I will provide 2 months gametime card

What I expect you to provide:

Expansions/ battle chest
    (We can do it in stages, just so you know I will level to 85 with you on multiple characters, I do not expect you to buy all expansions in a single shot)

Trust in myself
    You will be providing me with an account, hence forth receiving the mount of your choosing, I will simply be using this account to help you level a second or third character to 90.

I can run via dungeon finder/questing
    Whatever your preference I can do either

If you wish to contact me about this account and recruiting me - My details are below:

IPhone/Imessage: -snip-

Facebook: Luke Godfrey (From Plymouth)

Mod-note: I have removed your phone number, for your own safety, don't post phonenumbers. As well, I have changed some text colors. Use more common font colors to make it easier for people to read than some too bright writing.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-04-11 at 02:28 PM.