Looking to recruit someone on Mal-Ganis Horde.

I'll give you gold and buy your games, I'm interested in someone that wants to level up multiple characters. Shoot me a PM or hit me up on skype at "Timovertim"

looking for someone to level with NOT RECRUIT A FRIEND OR ANYTHING
    i swear if i have to say that one more time i am going to explode
    just looking for a cool person to chat and level with, man.
    claudia#1517

Quote Originally Posted by TimOverTim View Post
    Looking to recruit someone on Mal-Ganis Horde.

I'll give you gold and buy your games, I'm interested in someone that wants to level up multiple characters. Shoot me a PM or hit me up on skype at "Timovertim"
    About to pm you.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on realm "Vek'Nilash" EU. I'll pay for battlechest, you must be willing to level at least 2 characters to 90, and we'll do it through dungeon boosting (no questing). hmu at skype: dante.fritsch

If anyone has plans of lvling on Stormscale EU, Horde side I could invite you for RAF, but can't pay for B-chest sorry. Just send me a PM if you are interested.

Looking to get back into WoW, played for about 6 years, WoW(OG)-MoP. Looking for someone who is willing to pay for my battle chest, I currently just got a full time job so I don't have the cash yet to but the full game. I'll be buying WoD in ~1month after I get a better gaming computer. Only for NA Server.
    Either message me on here or message me on skype: death111ac

Looking to recruit someone to Alliance on Outland EU.

Fast lvling in few days (can play at your time/7-10 hours per day possible). Bags, a bit gold for mount riding training.
    Will lvl monk so dungeons will be not a problem thats why we can lvl up in few days.

25 y.o. human, male

Looking to be recruited on EUROPEAN servers.

I prefer someone who plays High populated realms.

I'm friendly, experienced and calm. Non-rager but doesn't like to slack when it comes to leveling. Amount of characters is up to you but of course would prefer as many as possible.
    I'll pay for Bchest and subscription.

Send me an inbox if you are interested but please be mature and friendly.

I am looking for people to recruit. I play on Emerald Dream US, which is an RPPVP realm and the only realm with having a close 1:1 ratio with at least 100k players on each side.

What I am offering:

- 10k starting gold (1k at start, rest when I receive my reward)
    - Four 22 slotted bags (1 at start, rest when I receive my reward)
    - Any time you wish to play
    - Roll any class you want me to
    - Fun and patient partner, who always helping new people out
    - A super friendly guild that will become like your second family
    - LIMITED TIME: Will buy your game

What I require from you:

- Pay for two months time
    - Roll on Horde on Emerald Dream

We can also roll on any realm or any faction you wish to play on, but I will not be able to provide my benefits that would give you an advantage.

Contact me on BattleTag: Cldmani#1264 or email via: cldmani@hotmail.com

Thanks for taking the time and reading this.
    Last edited by Cldmani; 2014-11-26 at 02:55 PM.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit on EU Alliance, I can provide battlechest. I need to level up a mage since my raiding roster is in need of a ranged class. If you play on Sylvanas I can provide a bit of help with bags (or if you provide battlechest I can provide 20k gold). My guild are also recruiting healers for WoD entry-level raiding, we're a casual guild who raid 2 nights a week, so there's opportunity to join in on that.

Whether you're a new player or experienced hardcore player doesn't matter, I don't mind teachning a newbie the basics or some of the more advanced things, I've done both PvE and PvP at high levels (HC raiding and 2500 rating arena at my peak). If you're an experienced player we can just rush it to 85 through dungeon spam.

I would prefer levelling in the afternoons/nights but we can do it earlier as not as it's too early. But I need to get my character to 85 within a few days, if you're new don't be afraid we'll still make it and I'll make you a better player.

PM me if you're interested, however it would be nice to know a little bit about you and what your goals are than just "I wanna RAF".

Looking to recruit on Frostwolf-US on Horde. I have a lot of free time so i am open to most peoples schedules. If interested email me at masonite17@gmail.com

LOOKING TO BE RECRUITED

I will assist someone in rerolling if they pay for the battle chest/game time. I'm giving you my time, in return you pay for your chest/2 month sub, and I will run you through dungeons to level. http://www.wowprogress.com/character...owsong/Shemade is the link to my main. Message me with what you can offer, and time frames you wish to level.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit on draenor - EU - Horde. I will provide heirlooms, gold for bags, mounts etc.

Add me on skype or pm me - skype: rohgazi.

Can provide battlechest.
    Last edited by mmoc9759ffa7e8; 2014-11-26 at 10:05 AM.

Deleted
    Im looking for a RAF partner. You are the one being recruited.
    Im considering to buy you the battlechest. If you pay for atleast 1 month of gametime and willing to level atleast 2 characters. Im playing on Ragnaros-EU Horde. Im a friendly Hungarian guy with decent experience.

If you are interested hit me on: Jezz#2157 or discipline23@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by DarkCrisp View Post
    Looking to be recruited on EUROPEAN servers.

I prefer someone who plays High populated realms.

I'm friendly, experienced and calm. Non-rager but doesn't like to slack when it comes to leveling. Amount of characters is up to you but of course would prefer as many as possible.
    I'll pay for Bchest and subscription.

Send me an inbox if you are interested but please be mature and friendly.
    hey dude...i cant sent msg at mmo...plz mail me at yahoo... ominous_devil ...or send me a msg here and give some contact info

North America - Looking to BE RECRUITED

Became sick again and need to keep my mind occupied while I cope with another health flare up.

I can provide my own game key (only $5 anyway).

Plenty of free time, any server works, really. I prefer Illidan, Sargeras, or Blackrock.

Send me a PM or email at inf0wrs1 at yahoo dot com. Thanks in advance.

I've had a number of replies to this. THANK YOU so much, especially those who gave details. I'll get back to the one that worked best. Best wishes for your health and happiness, all of you.
    Last edited by inf0wrs1; 2014-11-30 at 07:22 PM.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on Tarren Mill - EU Horde

Wanting to level plenty of characters.

PM me

Deleted
    Prefer want to recruit someone to Outland - Alliance (largest server EU) or Darksorrow Alliance, however I'm adaptable.

I'm extremly active and play way too much so getting your characters level will not be an issue. I'm experienced raider and alt-oholic that have played since vanilla.
    I have also done several successful RAFs earlier. I would like to get another RAF mount so if we team up I assume you will pay for 2 months gametime down the line some time.
    My main char with RAF-mount: Chándor - Darksorrow.

Can be most easily be reached on skype:
    Chamar861

but you can also PM me here.

Deleted
    Hi, I'm a 20 year old student from sweden who looks for a friendly and experienced player to level up atlest 2 toons. I have friends on both Outland (A) and Stormscale (H) so want atleast 1 toon on each minimum.
    If you could provide gold for mounts and/or bags, that would be a plus. But your experience is more imortnant since i myself haven't played for about 4-5 years.
    Money isn't a problem so if we both complete our agreement then I will buy 2 months gametime.
    Let me know if it sounds inresting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolle1994 View Post
    Hi, I'm a 20 year old student from sweden who looks for a friendly and experienced player to level up atlest 2 toons. I have friends on both Outland (A) and Stormscale (H) so want atleast 1 toon on each minimum.
    If you could provide gold for mounts and/or bags, that would be a plus. But your experience is more imortnant since i myself haven't played for about 4-5 years.
    Money isn't a problem so if we both complete our agreement then I will buy 2 months gametime.
    Let me know if it sounds inresting.
    I've sent you a PM