Deleted
    If you're serious about leveling and not a free battlechest - you should read this.

I would prefer to recruit someone to Outland - Alliance (largest server EU) or Darksorrow Alliance, however I'm adaptable - also since its crossrealm you can really play alliance on any server!

I'm extremly active and play way too much, close to 24/7 so getting your characters level will not be an issue. I'm 27 years old, I dont want to put down the younglings but I might be slightly more reliable and I always see a RAF-leveling commitment to the end.
    I'm experienced raider and alt-oholic that have played since vanilla.
    I have also done several successful RAFs earlier. I would like to get another RAF mount so if we team up I assume you will pay for 2 months gametime down the line some time.
    I'm patient and I can adapt to your playing schedule.
    Can also support you with bags/gold for basic mount-skills to get you started.

My main char with RAF-mount: Chándor - Darksorrow
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A1ndor/simple

You can contact me through adding my
    battlenet: Chamar#2228

My offer is back:

I am looking for people to recruit. I play on Emerald Dream US, which is an RPPVP realm and the only realm with having a close 1:1 ratio with at least 100k players on each side.

What I am offering:

- 10k starting gold (1k at start, rest when I receive my reward)
    - Four 22 slotted bags (1 at start, rest when I receive my reward)
    - Any time you wish to play
    - Roll any class you want me to
    - Fun and patient partner, who always helping new people out
    - A super friendly guild that will become like your second family

What I require from you:

- Pay for two months time
    - Roll Horde on Emerald Dream

We can also roll on any realm or any faction you wish to play on, but I will not be able to provide my benefits. NOTE: I would like to start an Alliance character on Bladefist US.

Contact me on BattleTag: Cldmani#1264 (preferred method) or email via: cldmani@hotmail.com

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

Which server we are going to play on we shall discuss when you contact me. On some of the highest population EU servers I can provide the following:
    • All supporting consumables/containers/basic riding skills and items needed for smooth leveling up to 85.
    • Enough gold to obtain all of the above.
    • If I get the 1 month free game time I will grant you with 40.000 gold. I have gold on several high population European servers. Gold is not an issue even though some players may consider that amount as too much.

Regarding the availability I have to say I can't play like 24/7 as I have a job but will try to get to 85 as fast as possible. I am usually playing a tank class and farming dungeons since you get an instant queue if you play as a tank or a healer.

The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM.

Hey there! I'm looking to be recruited. Haven't played since vanilla, but I really feel like playing WoW again. I wouldn't mind leveling a healer or tank, but I've heard it's tough to heal/tank properly without heirlooms (not sure how true this is). Horde/Alliance is your pick, so is the server. This is for US/Latin America. Let me know if you're interested, and let's start running some dungeons!

So, important points

-I am not familiar with current game mechanics
    -You can pick my server and tell me if I need to roll tank/healer
    -I would prefer US/Latin America due to latency
    -I don't have heirlooms, and I am available at most times to play
    -Spanish is my first language, but I am perfectly comfortable speaking in english!

Thanks!

My BNet is Munchies#1597, and my email (also Skype) is mfgomar (outlook).
    Last edited by MunchiesSV; 2014-12-15 at 02:09 AM.

I am looking to recruit someone in US. I have characters on a few different servers and 100's on two servers.

I will supply
    bags,
    gold (1000g),
    flying (up through Azeroth flying, no need for MoP Flying, I may provide epic flying, but it won't really be needed since there is no flying in Dreanor.)

Professions are pretty easy to level now once you get to Drenor, but I can provide some help there if needed.
    If you want to level on a server where I don't have any characters I won't be able to provide money, etc but I have no problem leveling on any server/faction (with a few exceptions).

Contact me in game at Raktuen#1568 for more details.
    Last edited by luigiramez12; 2014-12-15 at 08:21 PM.

Just picked up the game again. I can recruit, and I can at very least supply bags and crafting mats. Contact me here if that interests you.

R
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchiesSV View Post
    Hey there! I'm looking to be recruited. Haven't played since vanilla, but I really feel like playing WoW again. I wouldn't mind leveling a healer or tank, but I've heard it's tough to heal/tank properly without heirlooms (not sure how true this is). Horde/Alliance is your pick, so is the server. This is for US/Latin America. Let me know if you're interested, and let's start running some dungeons!

So, important points

-I am not familiar with current game mechanics
    -You can pick my server and tell me if I need to roll tank/healer
    -I would prefer US/Latin America due to latency
    -I don't have heirlooms, and I am available at most times to play
    -Spanish is my first language, but I am perfectly comfortable speaking in english!

Thanks!

My BNet is Munchies#1597, and my email (also Skype) is mfgomar (outlook).
    What's up buddy I added you bnet I can help you im on all the time and know this game well I'm pvp junkie two healers are full heard an 2k exp in arena man looking to lvl up one of my all players then whatever you want here's my number 407 218 0750 or bnet xerox23#1303

- - - Updated - - -

Il buy you herilooms to no worry

- - - Updated - - -

What's up guys looking to lvl some ally toons since I have 4 toons horde 2 geard 90s 2 geard 100s. I'm a good pvp healer arena healer. I'm 1750 above on all my rooms on arena I know this game good. I can play basically all day since I'm off for this month I play on darkspear horde which sucks ass don't come to darkspear unless your ally. Alliance darkspear is way better I would like to finish lvling my druid their. After that I'm fine with whatever sever but darkspear I got the gold to help you out so hit me up ill hook you up no problem. My bnet is xerox23#1303 or text me .. I always answer texts.. 407 218 0750

- - - Updated - - -

I know te game pretty well and pvp arena is my thing hit me up on cell or bnet .. 407 218 7090 bnet is xerox23#1303

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shounen3 View Post
    My account has been inactive since March 2014, and right now am playing the free/trial WOW. I want someone to recruit a friend with me. I'll definitely be back today to check on my request. I am US playing on steemwheedle cartel- alliance or horde character look for me stop after while next sentence. If you want to partner up for a while perfect woman at att

- - - Updated - - -

Since everyone's being so specific. What do I want for Christmas?... I want a no I would like to have a veteran player who can show me the ins and out too. In my old account I soloed everything and spent countless weeks and months hunting for mounts. Oh it was waste of time and it burnt me out. So this time around I want to really get into the game. And yes, of course, hell yeah I'm buying 2 months of game time and more after my freebies! I am open to play on any realm especially the full realms with tons of people.
    I got you lets do it bnet xerox23#1303

Deleted
    Hello

I'm looking to recuit someone in EU, realm Burning Legion, Horde side. I'm willing to pay you 20k so that would be pretty good start. I'm also not interested in free game time only exp bonus.

Btag - ewenement#2230

Looking to be RECRUITED

Hello friends, I'm making my return to the game and starting fresh. I'll be rolling an Resto/Enhance shaman and playing as much as I possibly can with you. Ideally I'd like to roll on Barthalis, but I will consider other horde servers if funding is plentiful.

What I require,

-Active and knowledgeable partner, whose patient and can laugh things off but get sh*t done too.
    -Starting gold for bags, enchants etc. the more generous the more I'll consider you!
    -Patience, we both have lives... I work a job, but I can play almost everyday for 3-4 hours.

What I provide,

-My own account, gametime and battlechest
    -I'll look for the gametime card, for your mounts. (I live in Taiwan so I'm not sure how easy that is)
    -Prior experience to the game
    Last edited by Ursaa; 2014-12-20 at 02:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursaa View Post
    Looking to be RECRUITED

Hello friends, I'm making my return to the game and starting fresh. I'll be rolling an Resto/Enhance shaman and playing as much as I possibly can with you. Ideally I'd like to roll on Barthalis, but I will consider other horde servers if funding is plentiful.

What I require,

-Active and knowledgeable partner, whose patient and can laugh things off but get sh*t done too.
    -Starting gold for bags, enchants etc. the more generous the more I'll consider you!
    -Patience, we both have lives... I work a job, but I can play almost everyday for 3-4 hours.

What I provide,

-I'll look for the gametime card, for your mounts. (I live in Taiwan so I'm not sure how easy that is)
    Hi,

I want to recruit a friend for leveling faster as soon as possible. I have been played since 2004. I sponsor people for 4 years now for 4 positive cases on European servers. I promise to climb rapidly in level and I am available at any time. If you are interested, please contact me on battlenet kaotic#2199

Thank you very much and have a nice day,
    Kàotic and Wundry

Zul'jin, US

Quote Originally Posted by Ursaa View Post
    Looking to be RECRUITED

What I require,

What I provide,

Hey man. if you're still lookin for a recruit partner, I'm a decently chill guy who's down to level some characters up again (max level is pretty boring). If you're up to level in Cenarius (not over or underpopulated) i got a good 20k gold, which might not be that much since i'm no gold farmer and a bunch of bags and starter equipment (I've also got a a lot of heirlooms, mostly tanking ones though). So yeah, if you're interested hit me up on battle.net read id Mobe#2507

Deleted
    Hello! I am an experienced player looking to recruit someone to level up Alliance characters on EU. I have recently switched from horde and am looking to level a few characters.

I will provide:
    - Gold, I will give you as much gold as you need to keep you going and to satisfy your needs.
    - Bags, I will provide a full set of bags for each character that we level.
    - Experience, I have RAF'd a lot of characters in my time and can assure I am very efficient in regards to leveling.

I am available to level most of the time, don't have much going on at the minute

If you are interested contact me on here or one of the two:

Battletag- Zarex#2162
    Skype- Zarexhf

Thanks
    Last edited by mmoc197bc70a4c; 2014-12-21 at 03:46 PM.

Looking for someone to Recruit me!

Interested in leveling Alliance only on US REALMS

You provide:

Gold
    Mount training
    Bags
    etc...

I Provide

I will get gametime card for you to receive your mount.

I can play for about 2-6 hours a day depending on the day and time.

Im going to be on a 12 day vacation so i can play more than usual.

If interested you PM me or Bnet me

Accepting offers on who to recruit me. (Don't waste my time and i wont waste yours.)

My bnet is Geo#1147
    Last edited by Snooki; 2014-12-21 at 08:16 PM.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on EU

Heavily prefer Alliance

I will provide you with:

Gold
    Bags
    Battle chest

If you are interested PM me or add my battletag - Decryption#2153.

Deleted
    LOOKING TO RECRUIT

Server - Kazzak EU(Horde) or any other HIGH-POP server of your choice, we could also play alliance if you want.

What I provide
    - a stable leveling partner with vast knowledge of the game
    - a fun person to spend your time with, not your average joe that does not talk and is all there about the game, a communicative persona
    - GOLD for your needs - 5K, should be enough for a starting point on a new server, could also provide a bonus for every character we level up.
    - anything you might ask for - advices on how to play, where to level, how to set up your garrison for example, you name it
    - fluent in German/English, originally from Bulgaria
    - help once you get 100 - my main is a tank so I could run heroics for you in order for you to gear up faster, etc

What I am looking for
    - same as points 1,2 and 5 listed above, looking for a social person who has a life outside the game as well
    - a person willing to purchase all the expansions by themselves
    - a person that is able to communicate through Skype/TS/whatever without any problem

If interested feel free to contact me here through a PM, on battle.net - Prime#2268 or on Skype - beneath.stormrage

Looking forward to find a leveling partner !

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking to recruit - I got da Chest

Server: Turalyon - Horde (for one or two, just want some caster alts there) and where ever after.

What I provide:
    -Battle Chest (Not WoD though)
    -Experienced / Veteran player in a decent raiding guild
    -a stable leveling buddy that can help out at 100 with dungeons (I can heal or tank depending on Horde or Alliance)
    -Starter gold for you

What I'm looking for
    -A stable leveling buddy as well
    -communication though Skype/Mumble/TS/Vent whichever
    -willingness / time to play
    -I can't think of what else to put here

Contact me on my Btag @ Arlimist#1829 or email me at sarnusjenkins@gmail.com

Hello, I'm looking to RECRUIT someone

I am offering:
    - Gamechest (Wow CD-Key)
    - Bags
    - I can play every day
    - My experience in the game will help us level more efficiently
    - US - Servers

What you must provide:
    - You are responsible for WOD expansion only
    - Teamspeak 3 so we can communicate while leveling (I have my own server)

If you have any questions or you're interested, please contact me

Hi, I am looking for someone to recruit. I play on Tichondrius-US realm. Primarily Horde side, though I am not adverse to leveling alliance if you like. I play daily, and have been playing off and on since vanilla wow, trying out each expansion to a lesser or greater extent. That said, I will provide gold and bags for all toons we level as well as assist with gearing out once you hit level cap. I have skype, teamspeak, and vent, (my preference being skype). I am also providing a gold incentive, for every character leveled to level cap, of 5k.

If you have any questions or are interested please contact me.

Looking to recruit someone
    US-Anvilmar (Alliance)

I can Provide Gold/Bags for leveling/mounts/flying
    I have been playing for 10+ years so I have good knowledge of quests/dungeons/classes

I can not provide BHC.

Will pay 5k for each character level'd to 85 after the first one is completed.

I have the next 3 weeks off so I can play 24/7

I have Teamspeak/Mumble/Skype which we can use to level/communicate.

Quote Originally Posted by k0mpis View Post
    Looking to recruit, preferably on Outland EU but also possible on Ravencrest EU. Both are large and successful Alliance realms.
    I have plenty of experience with most melee classes and can provide gold ingame if necessary.
    Prefer players who would use a gamecard so I don't have to wait 3 months for the mount but its not a must so long as you buy the extra 2 months.

or PM me here.
    Cheers!
    Willing to offer BCH for a limited time now!
    can also contact me on bnet @ komp1s#2797