Looking to recruit someone on Burning Legion EU Alliance!
    I can provide your riding skill and bags!
    I can also provide a fun player to talk with as we level up together!

You should be able to provide the battlechest and if you want WoD you will have to buy that also, but it's not mandatory ^^
    You should be close to the French timezone and be able willing to level quite a bit and at random times, but nothing crazy like 24 hours straight haha.
    ^ Ain't nobody got time for dat :P

If you want to contact me add me on skype @ xxcocolocoxx or battle.net tag @ FauxAmi#2863

Hey im interested in
    Contact me on bluberda96 gmailcom if your offer is avaiable (cant send pm..)

Quote Originally Posted by Icefresh View Post
    Hey im interested in
    Contact me on bluberda96 gmailcom if your offer is avaiable (cant send pm..)
    just sent you an email -- add me on skype,etc. if you wanna talk also!

shit man i clicked reply to @spikelance post but...
    Looking to be RECRUITED
    I want to be recruited on US server.
    I want to level up couple of characters with you so im not looking for somebody who wants to level up one character..
    I need only BattleChest, gold, bags and i will buy WoD expanision and gametime.
    If you are interested in PM me : bluberda96@gmail.com

Recruiting on a US server. Long time player (since Vanilla) who's leveled all classes and can help you out with whichever you pick. I'll provide you with the Battlechest (comes with all the expansions up to and including MoP), bags, and gold to get you started. I'd prefer teaching someone who's new to the game over a returning or current player, but that's not important. Send me a PM on here if you're interested. My time zone is PST and I've got the next two weeks off. I promise you one level 100, but any other characters leveled beyond the first depend on scheduling.

I can be recruited - just need Battlechest x2. Let me know

Hello there guys. I am looking to recruit a person to do RAF with. I play on Stormrage - US (heavy alliance population).

What I offer:

2k starting gold + 3k for each character leveled to 85.
    Bags for all the characters that we level
    A fun experience and you get to join our guild - Criminal

What I am looking for and what my goal is:
    I would like to get to level 85 with every single class on US - Stormrage. Currently, I have 5 classes at level 85+ and I would like the other 6 as well. As long as this is completed, you will get the rest of the gold I offer. Anything beyond that is not necessary for you to do. You will be more than welcome to stay in the guild or maybe level on a different server/faction with me if you wish but nothing is mandatory after getting all my classes to level 85.

Edit: You will need to buy the battlechest yourself please.

My BattleTag is: Envoy#1874

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you consider my offer!
    Last edited by Envoy1112; 2014-12-26 at 09:34 AM.

Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

Which server we are going to play on we shall discuss when you contact me. On some of the highest population EU servers I can provide the following:
    • All supporting consumables/containers/basic riding skills and items needed for smooth leveling up to 85.
    • Enough gold to obtain all of the above.
    • If I get the 1 month free game time I will grant you with 40.000 gold. I have gold on several high population European servers. Gold is not an issue even though some players may consider that amount as too much.

Regarding the availability I have to say I can't play like 24/7 as I have a job but will try to get to 85 as fast as possible. I am usually playing a tank class and farming dungeons since you get an instant queue if you play as a tank or a healer.

The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM.

{BUMP} Still Looking For A RaF Partner :P...

Looking to recruit someone on Burning Legion EU Alliance!
    I can provide your riding skill and bags!
    I can also provide a fun player to talk with as we level up together!

You should be able to provide the battlechest and if you want WoD you will have to buy that also, but it's not mandatory ^^
    You should be close to the French timezone and be able willing to level quite a bit and at random times, but nothing crazy like 24 hours straight haha.
    ^ Ain't nobody got time for dat :P

If you want to contact me add me on skype @ xxcocolocoxx or battle.net tag @ FauxAmi#2863

Deleted
    Hello, I'm looking to RECRUIT two people! me and my GF
    We're located on Kazzak-EU in the PvE guild <Envy>

We're offering:
    - Bags so you won't have to worry about that yourself
    - 5k gold per char we level to 90 - you can get that to begin with aslong as you're gonna level.
    - People who can play a lot
    - Loads of fun - we're planning to find two people so we're gonna be levelling 4 people together. We could be on skype if that is in any interest.
    - Experienced players - hardcore PvE exp, glad in arena, played since 05, played every class in the game etc.
    - EU Kazzak HORDE - One of the biggest PvE servers in Europe.
    - Fast levelling

What you must provide:
    - Battle chest (7.5euro right now)
    - WOD if you plan to level them to 100
    - possibly more than 1 char. 2-3 would be ideal. maybe even more.
    - You buy gametime so we get the RaF mounts.
    - Humor & a smile on your face

If you have any questions or you're interested, please contact me:

E-mail: Robertokasper@hotmail.com
    Battle-tag (Real-ID): Celebrity#2928

Looking to be RECRUITED
    I want to be recruited on US server.
    I want to level up couple of characters with you so im not looking for somebody who wants to level up one character..
    I need only BattleChest, gold, bags and i will buy WoD expanision and gametime. (if youre not able to buy me battlechest, i will buy my own..)
    If you are interested in PM me : bluberda96@gmail.com
    REALM Tichondrius or Kel'Thuzad. alliance side

I recently solicited to be recruited.

I attempted two replies, since the $5 keys were less than a month's cost anyway, and kept me busy while sick.

First experience: mmo-champion forum user z71buh
    Glowingz#1139
    1 Month, 1 max level character, one level 55.
    Dissatisfied. Would not recommend.

Second Experience: "theshicabob"
    Thepenguin#1185
    After a few days, one level 29 character, and a couple total hours leveling, blocked me after he told me that he was currently leveling with another RAF account, said "idgaf" and that "you wasted your money" and your month.
    Highly unpleasant experience, would not buy again. Be warned.

I remember having awesome experiences being recruited years ago. But as the years go by it seems more and more forum kobolds are interested in bilking free months out of people. I hope you all have better experiences than I did. Does anybody know if you can unlink an account once it's linked? Or if an account can be linked to a different account once it's initially linked?

Happy holidays everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by inf0wrs1 View Post
    I recently solicited to be recruited.

I attempted two replies, since the $5 keys were less than a month's cost anyway, and kept me busy while sick.

First experience: mmo-champion forum user z71buh
    Glowingz#1139
    1 Month, 1 max level character, one level 55.
    Dissatisfied. Would not recommend.

Second Experience: "theshicabob"
    Thepenguin#1185
    After a few days, one level 29 character, and a couple total hours leveling, blocked me after he told me that he was currently leveling with another RAF account, said "idgaf" and that "you wasted your money" and your month.
    Highly unpleasant experience, would not buy again. Be warned.

I remember having awesome experiences being recruited years ago. But as the years go by it seems more and more forum kobolds are interested in bilking free months out of people. I hope you all have better experiences than I did. Does anybody know if you can unlink an account once it's linked? Or if an account can be linked to a different account once it's initially linked?

Happy holidays everybody.
    If I were you I would contact customer service and explain your situation, they might unlink the account so that those people won't be able to get the free month + mount at least from you.
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

Quote Originally Posted by spikelance View Post
    Hello, I'm looking to RECRUIT someone

I am offering:
    - Gamechest (Wow CD-Key)
    - Bags
    - I can play every day
    - My experience in the game will help us level more efficiently
    - US - Servers

What you must provide:
    - You are responsible for WOD expansion only
    - Teamspeak 3 so we can communicate while leveling (I have my own server)

If you have any questions or you're interested, please contact me
    hi would like to know more my skype info is lema.charles

- - - Updated - - -

if you really need help im willing to help you i can play 6 days a week after i get off of work add me in skype lema.charles

Looking for someone to invite as a RaF buddy. [US]

What I bring:
    - 6/7M Current Raider as a rogue.
    - 2900 3's exp as Rogue.
    - 7 time Rank One title holder.
    - Available whenever you want to play.
    - I'd like to level 1-2 toons to 100.
    - Willing to level either alliance or horde.
    - I'm able to carry or just do 2's/3's with you to help you cap your conquest points when we hit 100.
    - I can get you a $5 battlechest also.

What you bring:

- You must purchase the battlechest yourself.
    - Adequate play time.
    - Consistency.
    - Game knowledge and the ability to play whatever class you roll, well.

PM or add me on skype.
    Last edited by infinitie; 2014-12-28 at 04:27 AM.
    Sig and Avatar made by Shyama.

My LIMITED TIME OFFER is back:

I am looking to recruit someone. I currently play on Emerald Dream US, which is an RPPVP realm and the only realm with having a close 1:1 ratio with at least 100k players on each side.

What I am offering:

- 10k gold (1k at start, rest when I receive my reward)
    - Four 22 slotted bags (1 at start, rest when I receive my reward)
    - Any time you wish to play
    - Roll any class you want me to
    - Fun and patient partner, who's always helping new people out

"FOR A LIMITED TIME, I WILL PURCHASE YOUR BATTLECHEST!"

What I require from you:

- Pay for two months time
    - Roll Horde on Emerald Dream
    - Heirlooms is a HUGE plus.

If you don't care about the benefits, we can roll on other realms as well. NOTE: I would like to start an Alliance character on Proudmoore-US.

Contact me on BattleTag: Cldmani#1264 (preferred method) or email via: cldmani[AT]hotmail[DOT]com

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
    Last edited by Cldmani; 2014-12-28 at 02:54 AM.

Looking to RECRUIT someone to a US server. (Preferably Emerald Dream as that is where I have my gold). I can play either Alliance or Horde, and can play anytime during the day, and will work around your schedule. I am willing to provide a Battlechest, Gold (If possible), Bags (if possible), and any knowledge I have of the game (Although it wont be as vast compared to others, as I just started on WoW again after a break). I am looking to level up multiple characters, and would love to get started whenever we can.

NOTE: I can and am willing to play on other servers besides Emerald Dream, but ED has the closest 1:1 population in the game, so it is a very nice server.

Hey, I am looking to recruit someone to Kil-Jaeden US. I can play Alliance or Horde.

What I offer:

-bags
    -gold
    -glyphs, flying skills etc.
    -advice and knowledge (Raiding since BC, as most classes and all roles)
    -plenty of time to help you level however high you want as i play multiple hours a day in the afternoon EST.
    -transmog runs, heroic runs, help from my mains (heals and tank)

What you need:

-mumble or vent
    -your own battle chest and WOD if you would like to go that high.

This is my first RAF as well as post here but I am very interested in the mounts. I do believe this will be a fun experience though and am very happy to potentially help someone enjoy wow through this wonderful system.
    If this seems like a goof fit for you then please contact me Zlu#1507

Looking to recruit someone on US Frostmourne Alliance. I can play quite a lot! I would prefer someone who has a timezone near GMT+8 so we can coordinate our timings! I would like to level a few toons.

What I offer:

-Bags
    -Gold (for various purposes and for basic flying)
    -Available quite a lot!
    -Advice

What you need:
    - Own battle chest and WoD (if you're planning to reach level 100, since RAF works until level 85)

Interested parties please contact me at Kazirus#1877!

IM LOOKING TO BE RECRUITED
    on US servers
    Stormrage
    Alliance
    I HAVE MY OWN BATTLECHEST
    i wanna to boost some characters to 85
    fast pls
    add skype mefiu.mefisto