I'm looking to recruit someone, I am willing to buy the battle chest, gold and possibly WOD once we get a few toons that high. I would like to level on Sargeras Alliance, can possibly level other characters on a server you'd like. I'm on for a few hours a night usually and most weekends. IF you'd like to message me on skype not here, skype name is hfacemire. Also my timezone is EST, usually get on 5-7 PM and get off around 11-12 PM.
    Last edited by Kamikaze143; 2015-01-26 at 01:53 AM.

Looking to recruit someone for RaF on US Sargeras Alliance
    Looking to level a few toon's on there.
    Can provide a battle chest.
    PM if interested!

*LOOKING TO BE RECRUITED OR TO RECRUIT*
    Hello im looking to either recruit someone or to be recruited.
    I have been playing for 2 years on the Frostmane-EU server as alliance and i am now looking to level some horde characters.

I am looking to be recruited on EU Servers as HORDE!.
    I would like to be on a popular server with a good economy.

I recently got kicked out of college and i do not work so i play from pretty much 11am - 11pm.

If you are interested in recruiting me add me on skype: ChubzOG

I will Provide everything for myself.

Thanks

Looking to recruit on US Alliance realms. I have characters and can provide bags/riding on Stormrage and Echo Isles, but you can level on any realm you want. I will be leveling on Echo Isles. I can't provide battlechest, expansion, or game time however I have gone through the RaF process a few times and know my way around. Message me here or on skype as: drazinus for more info.

Looking to recruit someone on EU-Horde. Can supply gold, flying, etc etc, but the recruitee needs to have their own battle chest and game time.

Message me for more info or add my battletag modase#1497

Looking to recruit! I play Horde-US only~ I can buy the base game for ya if you've never played before. Just looking for someone to play with as well as get some alts that I want up to ~85. If its your first time playing I can help with gold only slightly, depending on my garrison for money because I'm lazy and gearing for pvp. My skype is afaened, just leave a comment that you found me from here :') !

Deleted
    LF someone to recruit ME!
    Experienced hardcore player returning back to WoW after 2 months break =D. I can play any time and all day if needed. Prefer EU Stormscale/Twisting Nether Horde.
    -I provide: fast levelling with you, mount/pet after I buy 2 months
    -You provide: Battlechest+WoD (was 14€ when I checked)
    If you don't trust me I can send some screens from my old 15k+ achi acc

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on Outland EU, for alliance or Kazzak/Stormscale, for horde. Anyway , we can discuss it in skype. I just want to speak with somebody during lvling up lol.
    U'll have a lot of fun when we'll play together. Quick lvling up is guaranteed.
    Skype dontcareaboutname

Hey there! Looking to be an helping hand to whoever wants to start WoW back up or starting the game. I have a good 6-7 years of experience in my pocket, going from vanilla to current content. I've done everything, BGs to raiding. I'd love to start up a new friendship and enjoy leveling with another person! Go ahead and shoot me a pm or reply to this if you're interested and we can work something out. Hope there's some interests out there!

ArkaPood#1867

EDIT: Only interested in playing US servers. Sorry EU!
    Last edited by Biohazard; 2015-01-30 at 02:37 PM.

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited! Horde EU

Retired WoW player (Hardcore for 3 years) looking to come back, any server but preferably horde. I can play most days during the week (especially later on) and weekends. Also have headset and skype to talk. Want to level a few characters.

Let me know if interested (I will choose most generous offer)
    Last edited by mmocd0da475700; 2015-01-30 at 08:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cocobro View Post
    Looking to be recruited!

Retired WoW player (Hardcore for 3 years) looking to come back, any server but preferably horde. I can play most days during the week (especially later on) and weekends. Also have headset and skype to talk. Want to level a few characters.

I'll definitely take you up on that offer, pm me your skype or ask me for mine.

Looking to be recruited on US ONLY. Pref Alliance on a high pop realm, my choices would be Darkspear, Sargeras,or KT, however I'm open to any active high pop realm long as it's alliance. I am available to play M-F after 1700PST and weekends are a day by day basis (not sure what plans I will have until after work on Fridays). Let me know via skype: dholland2377

Looking to level Pally, Warrior, DK, Shaman, Druid, and Monk!
    Last edited by dholland2377; 2015-01-30 at 10:42 PM.

Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

Which server we are going to play on we shall discuss when you contact me. On some of the highest population EU servers I can provide the following:
    • All supporting consumables/containers/basic riding skills and items needed for smooth leveling up to 85.
    • Enough gold to obtain all of the above.
    • If I get the 1 month free game time I will grant you with 40.000 gold. I have gold on several high population European servers. Gold is not an issue even though some players may consider that amount as too much.

Regarding the availability I have to say I can't play like 24/7 as I have a job but will try to get to 85 as fast as possible. I am usually playing a tank class and farming dungeons since you get an instant queue if you play as a tank or a healer.

The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM.

Deleted

Sounds brilliant!
    Ill provide:
    -Gold
    -Mount
    -Riding/flying license
    -ton of wow experience
    -raiding spot if you desire

Deleted

Join me. yo.

I can tank through dungeons ( full looms )

Im cool also. lmao

I am looking to recruit someone. I currently play on Emerald Dream US, which is an RPPVP realm and the only realm with having a close 1:1 ratio with at least 100k players on each side.

What I am offering:

- 10k gold (1k at start, rest when I receive my reward)
    - Four 22 slotted bags (1 at start, rest when I receive my reward)
    - Any time you wish to play
    - Roll any class you want me to
    - Fun and patient partner, who's always helping new people out

What I require from you:

- Pay for two months time
    - Roll Horde on Emerald Dream
    - Heirlooms is a HUGE plus.

If you don't care about the benefits, we can roll on other realms as well. NOTE: I would like to start an Alliance character on Proudmoore-US.

Contact me on BattleTag: Cldmani#1264 (preferred method) or email via: cldmani[AT]hotmail[DOT]com

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Deleted
    Looking someone to recruit EU kazzak horde side.

What I provide
    1.Experience, playing since vanila have good knowledge of the game.
    2.Bags, gold for basic needs.
    3.Time play every day.
    2.Help to gear up.
    3.10k gold then we reach first 85 (no need for game time).

skype Eligijus1993, Battletag Nushi#2659

Looking for someone to recruit alliance EU-Auchindoun.
    Its a nice not ever populated realm with good prices on ah.
    I will provide:
    1. At start 2k gold, all bags
    2. When we are done with leveling if you buy 2months game time and i get my 30days i will grant you another 20k and will boost you with my main through all dungeons for starting gear.

If interested contect me on skype vykis6969 or holdor#2382

Well, it won't hurt to post it then.

If anyone is interested to be recruited on EU - Silvermoon (Alliance most populated PVE realm) or EU - Twilight's Hammer (Horde) let me know.
    I'll provide you with any form of support through out the game (gold supply (up to 20k gold which is more than enough for a starter), leveling, gearing up).

If interested contact me: bnet tag: unique88#2118 or skype: hellownerz

Looking for Someone to recruit

Hello! I'm a highly experience, 8 year veteran, been playing WoW since I was about 9(yes that makes me 17).
    I need a buddy for Maelstrom-US. I will provide the following:

90 days worth of game time
    VERY fast leveling,
    new friendship!
    and a spot in my guild if you're interested.

You provide:
    battlechest(the game)
    contact me via skype at: qillray