Quote Originally Posted by wladimir89 View Post
    Im looking to recruit someone on eu,if you want to play on draenor horde,i can help you with gold for bags,mounts etc.

if you buy 30 days gametime and i get 30 days free,i give you 20k gold.

Im still looking.

Hey guys, I am currently trying level another toon and therefore hope to recruit someone on horde server. I am currently on Illidan-horde and if anyone wants to be recrutied by me hit me up and we can embark on the warcraft journey to 100 lol.

I will provide you with gold / whatever you need and will continue to help you after the initial month / leveling phases!!!

Contact me on skype: Nastykt (preferbly)
    Battletag is xxxvmhxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    Looking for somebody to recruit on US Servers:
    I'm obviously after the new RAF mount therefore I will not dedicate myself to power leveling until proof of game time purchase is given.
    ---

I have power-leveled several people over the past couple of years using RAF through warrior tanking or if your flair is to tank - I can heal.
    Connecting your new account to your main account to mail heirlooms over provides easily the fastest way to level characters in the game bar purchasing a 90 boost.

I'm actually in need of new characters on a new server therefore you're going to get a few characters out of me if that's what you want.
    You'll have me for a few dedicated nights until your first 90 is obtained and I can easily pump out more after that.

I'm in class until around 1:30 MST and tend to take a nap when I get home so anytime after 3pm MST you can have me.

I am able to do both Horde/Alliance on any realm.
    Still looking for somebody.
    You don't need to do the heirloom thing - It's just a suggestion for cheap/fast 90's.
    I have Friday/Saturdays totally free for leveling now as well for busy folks looking to get back into the game.

I really want that Cindermane Charger and just can't afford to recruit myself this time around.

I can level you on any server you want.
    Last edited by Schwert; 2015-02-27 at 06:26 PM.

Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

Which server we are going to play on we shall discuss when you contact me. On some of the highest population EU servers I can provide the following:
    • All supporting consumables/containers/basic riding skills and items needed for smooth leveling up to 85.
    • Enough gold to obtain all of the above.
    • If I get the 1 month free game time I will grant you with 40.000 gold. I have gold on several high population European servers. Gold is not an issue even though some players may consider that amount as too much.

Regarding the availability I have to say I can't play like 24/7 as I have a job but will try to get to 85 as fast as possible. I am usually playing a tank class and farming dungeons since you get an instant queue if you play as a tank or a healer.

The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM.

Kuhlone#1631 here.
    I am on Sentinels/KirinTor/SteamwheedleCartel grouping. I am looking for a player that can pay for 2 months. I am willing to pay 20kg for you to do so. I am NA. Add me if you want to talk. I am willing to do all that jazz.. mounts bags etc.

Deleted
    Hey guys I hope u can help me , I have a friend who already has a Battlenet account and a battle chest bought but he has never played wow. He wants to start playing wow now but he wants to use his account and doesnt want to create a new one. I suppose that if we want to use the RAF system I need to recruit him and he will need to create a now account and buy a new battle chest right?

Looking to RAF someone on Illidan Horde US

There's a new mount out for RaF, and I'd like to get it.

The rules:

-You must have a new WoW account, under 30 days old.

-Must pay for at least 60 days of your own subscription in advance.

-Must speak English

What do you get out of it?

Money for riding training, flying, and once I have my new mount (there's a time delay on the mount, so blizz has time to realize you aren't using stolen/faulty game cards), I'll personally give you enough gold that gold shouldn't be a concern of yours the rest of the expansion. Obviously you will be required to have a toon on Illidan Horde for that to work, since that is where my gold is.

I believe there is also some kind of experience buff leveling perk, and you would of course, get your choice of RAF mounts as well.

How would this work?
    Send me a message in game (Btag: Epyon#1326)... And we'll talk about it. It will eventually require your email address, for the RaF invitation, but I would like to at least talk to you before that step.

Now the disclaimer:
    I have absolutely no intentions of actually helping you level, or running any old school dungeons.... I'm simply paying you to be the other half in the RaF process, so that I can get the mount. Once I have the mount and you have your gold, our business will be concluded, and you are on your own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit someone - (I'm the veteran account)

I'm 31, I have a life and a career, I'm currently at home recovering from a car accident so I have plenty of time to level. I no longer raid. I don't have kids, spouse aggro, or pets that will annoy us. I have a headset with a mic, the sound is clear, and I use push-to-talk. I have a stable connection and a PC that can handle almost anything.

We can be serious about the game, or we can act like alcoholics on shrooms and laugh at everything, I'm flexible. I'm calm/relaxed/friendly, and not a jerk.

I live in the US, East Coast.

I'm available from 9am EST - 10pm EST, sometimes this changes to 2-4pm - 7am.

English is my first language

Where I am and what I have

US - PVE - Stormrage - Alliance | 100 Paladin - 100 Mage - 100 Warlock
    US - PVE - Area 52 - Horde | 100 Warrior - 90 Hunter - 75 Shaman
    US - PVP - Haomarush - Alliance | 100 Druid
    US - RP-PVP - Emerald Dream - Alliance | 95 Rogue

level 90 boost is still unused

What I get

I want the RaF mount, free game time, and the potential for new friendships to be made.

This means you upgrade your account and also pay for two months. You must use a time card so I do not have to wait the full 2 months for the RaF mount. Once I see you've upgraded then added 2 months we can then level and you will get what I said I would supply.

In whatever VoIP we use, you will use push-to-talk, I don't want to hear you breathing. I will return the favor by also using PTT.

What you get

Gold - enough for bags and riding skills (assuming we play on one of my servers)

An Alani the Stormborn kill, resulting in you getting him as a mount (specific reputations are required for you to learn and ride it). This is not a joke or a scam, I have enough Skyshards spread out across various toons to form 3 Sky Crystals and I can prove it. I have alliance and horde toons so I can mail the shards to any of them, form the crystal, then invite you to kill Alani and get the mount.

A partner that's actually willing to level and knows how to play almost every class (I haven't played some yet).
    A partner with passenger flying/ground mounts.
    A partner with 10 years of experience (7 years of raiding)
    A partner that can be serious or incredibly goofy.

What I am not doing

I am not paying for anything that costs real money, period.
    I will not level with you or give you anything until you upgrade, add two months via a time card, and 7 days have passed after 2 months were added as I am offering quite a bit in return to choose me as your partner.

Contact info

E-mail removed.

I don't post RealID or BTag info on forums due to bots.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2015-10-15 at 07:31 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

I'm looking for someone to level a horde toon.

I don't really care where, my main is on Silvermoon but there is like 5 horde players total on that server.

Can be RAF, can be normal leveling No stress!

Let me know here in PM.

Cheers

Hey there. I'm looking to recruit someone to level 1 - 2 toons to 80+. I'm leveling it for Herald of the Titans

I'll pay for your account. I'd prefer to level on US-Kil'jaeden or US-Illidan, either way I could supply gold for leveling/mounts. We'd want to add it to your Battle.Net so we can use heirlooms as well.

Add me on Battletag if you're interested! Cistara#1517

Hello im looking for lvling partner in Alliance side ! (US REALMS)
    I would prefer Darkspear(PVP) realm! (high population)
    but if you dont want, we can exp in cross realm
    I can provide BattleChest and gold for start
    more information on skype (mefiu.mefisto)

Looking to do recruit a friend (recruit someone, me be the veteran account)
    I play on (alliance) Darkspear (US) I mostly PvP.
    We can switch to a horde / different server as long its high population. I don't want to be on a dead server.
    I can supply everything you need in-game, gold, bags, mounts whatever.
    I got a level 100, 91, and quite a few 60's and so on.

Just be able to level, and level fast.
    I can play all day on weekends, and on weekdays from 6;00 PM to 10;30 PM eastern.

If you're interested add me on real iD ProtoFTW#1288 or Skype OGPrototype or
    Last edited by RyeRye; 2015-02-28 at 10:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for someone to do RAF with,
    Alliance on US servers
    I'll be making a prot warrior or paladin
    email me at haroderon@aol.com if interested

Recruiting Horde US Ner'Zhul and possibly Balegun

Looking for someone who wants to level up a new character. I have multiple max level characters to help run you through content and will be working on a new character of my own to level with you so we both get the experience boost.

I'm mainly looking to recruit someone on Ner'Zhul as that is my main server, but I do also have some characters on Balegun if you would prefer a PvE server instead. My available times are very flexible for both weekdays and weekends. Both afternoons and evening times. After accepting my recruit a friend request you will need to pay for 60 days of game time in advance so I know you are dedicated to playing the game.

*To assist you more in leveling I will fund your first ground mount and basic ground riding training and your first flying mount and basic flying training, as well as fund the purchase of two basic experience boosting Heirloom items of your choice. I also have both ground and flying two person mounts to help get us around faster as we level. But again that's only after meeting the RAF recruitments of using a new account, buying at least the base version of the game and paying for 60 days of game time in advanced*

Please PM me here to discuss details or add my on Real ID Jmaster1529#1155
    Last edited by Slicer299; 2015-03-01 at 02:49 AM.

Deleted
    Looking for someone I can send a RAF request to and level up with. I have a few characters I would like to do so I would be dedicated to help you achieve max level on quite a few different characters if you needed to. I am on EU Bloodhoof. I am based in the UK and I'm available most of the evenings. Please PM me on here or add my Real ID AshWright#2725

Deleted
    LF RAF partner on EU realms (I prefer Ragnaros)

I'll recruit you.

What I can provide:
    -8+ year experience in wow
    -friendly, mature, patient and fun company
    -mountains of gold for all your needs (bags, riding skill, heirloom gear etc.)
    -available 24/7 we can lvl up fast or slowly its up to you

What you should provide:
    -the game and gametime for yourself

If you are interested send me a PM!

I'm looking for someone for RAF. I play horde and alliance Char. Don't care the server. Just looking to recruit you and lvl a few char. I play all times of day just about every day of the week. We can work out some kind of times that will work for both of us if you want. My battletag is Josh#12407 PM me for more info.

LF RaF Partner! I'm Recruiting!

Server: Shadow Council-RP.
    Faction: Horde.

General Weekday Play Times: Mon-Fri 7:30 PM to 12 AM Pacific Standard Time
    General Weekend Play Times: Sat 6:00 PM to 12 AM / Sun Anytime

Hi, hello, how are you?! I'm looking roll new characters on the Horde side of Shadow Council.

The number of characters will depend on the interest of my partner. I'm hoping to level DPS characters i.e. Mage among others.

I'm an experienced player-- Having numerous 100's on both factions.

I'm looking to level with someone who is interested in being recruited.

I'm also looking to level with someone who has heirlooms on their battle.net (for faster leveling!)

I am willing to pay for your expansions and gametime provided you are able to meet my schedule and level toons that will allow for faster queue time i.e. Tank/Healers.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to PM me at any time.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Looking for a RaF partner (I'm Recruiting)
    Server and Faction: Boulderfist (PvP) Alliance

I am currently looking to get a mount and level one or more characters to whatever level.
    The realm and faction do not matter however some benefits you get as the recruit may get limited.
    Aslong as you pay for the 2 month playtime (In time cards) and I successfully am able to get my rewards will I then begin to level with you.

What I get:
    Free gametime
    Mount- The mount will be a 2 seat for leveling purposes.
    Friendship!
    X Level Characters

What You Get:
    Bags for your character
    Mount Riding Skill (Ground and Flying) Note: Ground I will pay for both. Flying I pay for the basic one
    A flexible buddy that can accept your choosings of your character
    The satisfaction of saying to your friends that they are really slow levelers and you are better than them (You get proof this time also!)

Other Important Notes:
    I am able to prepare a schedule that is made for both you and I. Upon letting me know that you are interested we can set up the schedule and other things to start the fun stuff.
    If you choose to play on a different realm that my current one is in. I will NOT be able to fund bags and mount skills.
    I do not require you to buy the latest expanision packs however if you do buy it I can level with you to level 100
    Once reaching the level goal I will NOT continue on with you on THAT character. Meaning running heroics, raids, gearing up unless we are in the same guild in which we apply to there times.
    Don't ask me to pay for stuff in game store or your gametime.

Heirlooms:
    Optional, if you have heirlooms i'll put mine on. If you don't I won't.
    If I find you very likeable and we are able to reach atleast one character to our goal. I will fund a certain amount of my gold to your heirlooms. Basic only though. (Has to be In Boulderfist though, sorry)

If interesting, PM me on this website.
    BattleTag: CJSilver#1626
    Last edited by CJSilver; 2015-03-05 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ErasedTape View Post
    LF RaF Partner! I'm Recruiting!

Server: Shadow Council-RP.
    Faction: Horde.

General Weekday Play Times: Mon-Fri 7:30 PM to 12 AM Pacific Standard Time
    General Weekend Play Times: Sat 6:00 PM to 12 AM / Sun Anytime

Hi, hello, how are you?! I'm looking roll new characters on the Horde side of Shadow Council.

The number of characters will depend on the interest of my partner. I'm hoping to level DPS characters i.e. Mage among others.

I'm an experienced player-- Having numerous 100's on both factions.

I'm looking to level with someone who is interested in being recruited.

I'm also looking to level with someone who has heirlooms on their battle.net (for faster leveling!)

I am willing to pay for your expansions and gametime provided you are able to meet my schedule and level toons that will allow for faster queue time i.e. Tank/Healers.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to PM me at any time.
    Hey let me know if your still looking, i cant pm yet so just contact me in battle.net- dondiesle#1214