Looking to recruit someone.

LOOKING TO RECRUIT US ONLY (will be recruited if you provide BCH)
    YOU MUST BUY YOUR BCH
    WE DO NOT HAVE TO USE BOA, I PLANNED ON LEVELING A MAGE OR PRIEST SO I ONLY HAVE THAT BOA 1-60
    Hullo there! been searching for a long ass time for someone to recruit and just have no luck finding anyone. I am 16, I do online schooling so I don't have to leave and can play at any time. Been playing since Burning Crusade .

<WHAT I GIVE YOU>
    An easy and fun experience leveling
    Bags
    a level 60 or higher toon on our first play session ( past few times I have done RaF, we get 65ish )
    No gold atm but can get some later
    <WHAT YOU GIVE ME>
    Pretty much nothing but being friendly
    Meow

Contact me on skype: Zox_iv (name is "Sorry you got wrecked") or on BTAG: GlareGaming#1342

- - - Updated - - -

I'll recruit you if you would like, My post is above if you would like to read it. Btag: GlareGaming#1342

Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

Which server we are going to play on we shall discuss when you contact me. On some of the highest population EU servers I can provide the following:
    • All supporting consumables/containers/basic riding skills and items needed for smooth leveling up to 90.
    • Enough gold to obtain all of the above.
    • If I get the 1 month free game time I will grant you with 40.000 gold. I have gold on several high population European servers. Gold is not an issue even though some players may consider that amount as too much.

Regarding the availability I have to say I can't play like 24/7 as I have a job but will try to get to 85 as fast as possible. I am usually playing a tank class and farming dungeons since you get an instant queue if you play as a tank or a healer.

The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM.
    Last edited by mmoc5a4294f16f; 2015-04-25 at 04:11 PM.

Hey,

Was just wondering if you had found someone to recruit you yet?
    I've been playing since the end of Vanilla and would love to have someone to level a couple of characters on new realms with.

Keen to hear your reply,
    Cheers.

P.S. I can get you WoD after we get to level 85/90 and you are still interested in playing on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartseer View Post
    I'm still looking for someone to recruit me on Alliance on Frostmourne. I've bought the Battlechest so far and have levelled a Paladin to 30 in the past couple of days. I intend to level slowly to look at the new game content that was introduced since Vanilla. I'm open to alternative rewards as well for RAF such as a game card if you need assurance for the mount. PM me if interested.
    Hey interested. Add me on onwerTSK#2266 so we can talk about it

(US)LF RaF Partner! I'm Recruiting!

#1 - Looking for someone who can play constantly. Always love to meet new people and make friends.

Server: Thrall.
    Faction: Horde.

General Play Times: Except for Mon-Thurs from 5-8PDT doing my mythic progression, Any other time before or after my raid is fine with me. i don't mind playing super early in the morning or super late at night.

I'm an experienced player-- Having numerous 100's on both factions.

I'm looking to level with someone who is interested in being recruited.

Can pay for all your heirloom gear and all flying license and anything else you could want.Will also buy you WoW Tokens(Month game time) to pay for your first 2-3 months of the game.

If you are looking for a raiding guild after you hit a 100 i'd be happy to help you get gear and get you into my guild, we are always looking for more skilled players.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to PM me at any time.

Battle tag - Raxxy#1476
    Last edited by Raxxiy; 2015-04-11 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartseer View Post
    I'm still looking for someone to recruit me on Alliance on Frostmourne. I've bought the Battlechest so far and have levelled a Paladin to 30 in the past couple of days. I intend to level slowly to look at the new game content that was introduced since Vanilla. I'm open to alternative rewards as well for RAF such as a game card if you need assurance for the mount. PM me if interested.
    Still looking for someone to RAF since the previous person did not reply.

Deleted
    I'm recruiting on the EU Servers
    On the realm and faction of your choice (PvP/PvE)
    Preferably Ravencrest

What you can expect from me:
    -Bags, Gold and a guild
    -Commitment
    -Time
    -Friendly

What I expect from you:
    -Buying your own Battlechest

(If you'll buy 2 months of gametime I'll give you 10k)
    If you're interested send an email to: konicjuno@gmail.com
    Or contact me on Skype: konicjuno

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to Recruit on Kazzak-EU Horde
    What You Can Expect From Me:
    -Gold for 1-60 heirlooms
    -Leveling a character with you
    -Helping you out with gearing through dungeons at lvl100

What I Expect From You
    -Add A Battlechest to your account

Send a PM if you are intrested
    Last edited by Archmage Alodi; 2015-04-14 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Bolding

Deleted
    Okey I'm back to RAF up another player - have gotten several RAF-applicants however seeing some midway-quitters recently and since I'm mainly after mounts having a ton of chars already I want someone that can garantee that they will buy 2 months playtime.

If you want I could get ppl to vouch for my RAF-speed leveling.

If you're serious about leveling and not a free battlechest - you should read this.

I would prefer to recruit someone to Outland - Alliance (largest server EU) or Darksorrow Alliance, however I'm adaptable - also since its crossrealm you can really play alliance on any server!

I'm extremly active and play way too much, close to 24/7 so getting your characters level will not be an issue I raid Mythic a couple of days but should be a non-issue. I'm 28 years old, I dont want to put down the younglings but I might be slightly more reliable and I always see a RAF-leveling commitment to the end.
    I'm experienced raider and alt-oholic that have played since vanilla.
    I have also done several successful RAFs earlier. I would like to get another RAF mount so if we team up I assume you will pay for 2 months gametime down the line some time.
    I'm patient and I can adapt to your playing schedule.
    Can also support you with bags/gold for basic mount-skills to get you started.

My main char with RAF-mount: Chándor - Darksorrow
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A1ndor/simple

You can contact me through adding my
    battlenet: Chamar#2228

Deleted
    Hello, i play at Silvermoon and im looking for a partner to level faster.

I can play all day, so from my side i will be always there.

I DONT PAY ANYTHING, I DONT BUY ANYTHING.

If you want to play WoW and you willing to buy all the stuff you need( message me )

Deleted
    Looking to be Recruited on any EU or US realms!

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day. Even more in weekends.
    7+ years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues.

You Provide:
    Battlechest and WoD for me.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Deleted
    hey! - looking to BE recruited on the US realms

I'm interested in starting playing on the US realms (i'm on EU,but i kinda lack stuff to do atm - over 20k achi points, been playing since mid tbc)

what I can offer: a stable, crazy and fun leveling partner - i'm also pretty flexible, so we can work out some times to level (time differences may make it a bit odd, but, like i said, we can work it out - if we don't level constantly during the week, there's still friday afternoon+saturday+sunday)

what i'd like you to offer me: a battle chest+wod and 1-2months of game time so i can get an easier start on the US realms (a lil bit amount of gold would be appreciated as well, for buying bags, flying skills etc)

I don't care what faction we play, however, i do preffer we play on a PVE/RP realm.

please pm if you are interested.

ps: i'm a 24year old girl, so i'd like to play with someone open minded (also the age difference shouldn't be exagerated between us)

ps2: this might just be my first raf ever, so i'm looking forward to it if someone is interested. cheers

NA. Moon Guard. Alliance. RP/PVE.

I'm looking to recruit someone.

Not buying you a Battle Chest, etc. The only thing I -may- do is buy you game time via WoW Tokens.

College semester is ending for me soon and I'll be having a LOT of free time to go through alts with whomever wants to be my recruit-a-friend.

What I do Offer: Active co-leveling partner that can either tank or DPS. High-end guild membership that is currently 8/10M and that you can clear through 10/10H and Normal with to get geared quickly each week. A binge-heroic dungeon running partner. 16-18 slot bags + some heirloom gold. If you play Hereos of the Storm, Dota 2, or GTA5 I'm totally game for those too.

PM if you're interested.
    Last edited by Cybrus; 2015-04-20 at 07:42 PM.

Deleted
    Preferably Ravencrest

-Bags, Gold and a guild
    -Commitment
    -Time
    -Friendly

What I expect from you:
    -Buying your own Battlechest

(If you'll buy 2 months of gametime I'll give you 10k)

EU Silvermoon on Alliance anyone?
    Im looking at coming back to the game!

Hey guys, i'm looking to be Recruited, i need someone to pay for the BCH. can play anytime. 20 hours+ a day if needed. i don't work, can play on any realm on the US. looking to level up many characters, also i have been playing since BC! i know the game well but haven't played in 5 months. i was a Resto shaman man on Frostmourne level 100, in the best guild on alliance side. I also want to Twink an 70 an 80 on some, as they were the best days! if you are looking for someone to recruit please do send me a message. Dayloasface$gmail.com or my btag Ardrieth#1892

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DStrukt View Post
    EU Silvermoon on Alliance anyone?
    Im looking at coming back to the game!
    Hello, i could consider level on silvermoon, you want to be recruited right?

If so add me, Battletag Chamar#2228 or skype Chamar861

- - - Updated - - -

Okey I'm back to RAF up another player - have gotten several RAF-applicants however seeing some midway-quitters recently and since I'm mainly after mounts having a ton of chars already I want someone that can garantee that they will buy 2 months playtime.

If you want I could get ppl to vouch for my RAF-speed leveling.

If you're serious about leveling and not a free battlechest - you should read this.

I would prefer to recruit someone to Silvermoon or Ravencrest EU alliance. Outland is also an option - Alliance (largest server EU) or Darksorrow Alliance, however I'm adaptable - also since its crossrealm you can really play alliance on any server!

I'm extremly active and play way too much, close to 24/7 so getting your characters level will not be an issue I raid Mythic a couple of days but should be a non-issue. I'm 28 years old, I dont want to put down the younglings but I might be slightly more reliable and I always see a RAF-leveling commitment to the end.
    I'm experienced raider and alt-oholic that have played since vanilla.
    I have also done several successful RAFs earlier. I would like to get another RAF mount so if we team up I assume you will pay for 2 months gametime down the line some time.
    I'm patient and I can adapt to your playing schedule.
    Can also support you with bags/gold for basic mount-skills to get you started.

My main char with RAF-mount: Chándor - Darksorrow
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A1ndor/simple

You can contact me through adding my
    battlenet: Chamar#2228

Please stop private messaging me now. I change my mind, Dont want to be RAF'd in the way most on here do.
    I dont want the levelling partner, I just wanted some gold to start me off. It was meant to be I do you a favor, you do me a favor kind of thing but nevermind.

Deleted
    Hello, looking to be recruited I am very flexible - 5-8 hours weekdays and all weekends. I am looking for anyone who can provide Battlechest, gametime or expansion (only one of these is enough). Bags and heirlooms are not necessary (of course it would be a pleasure).

I can play on any server you want, but if possible, at least Medium populated. Everything else (class/race/realm) is really up to you! I am friendly and know the basics

Thanks! If anyone is interested, let me know here on mail me: petr.varenka@gmail.com or Skype: petr.varenka

Deleted
    Preferably Ravencrest

-Bags, Gold and a guild
    -Battlechest
    -Commitment
    -Time
    -Friendly

What I expect from you:
    -Buying 2 months of gametime (for me to choose a mount)