Looking to recruit NA. Would prefer horde. I can't provide bch for you and if you have heirlooms it makes it that much better! My bnet is Katabolic #1114 or hit me up here. Would prefer to find someone a little older as I'm 27.
    Last edited by Katabolic; 2015-05-28 at 03:14 AM.

Looking to recruit someone, you provide battlechest if we can get 3-4 leveled dudes together I will send you half the cost of the bch. I currently play on horde illidan US

you dont need to play all the time, but for me its summer so I expect some level of high activity to get these toons leveled.

toss me a PM if interested.

Deleted
    Looking to be Recruited on any EU or US realms!

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day. Even more in weekends.
    8+ years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues.

You Provide:
    Battlechest and WoD for me.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Looking to Recruit You! I would like to recruit you to level multiple characters on US-Illidan Horde.

My mains are all on US-Sargeras Alliance, as an incentive I will provide you with 10,000g for every character you help me get to level 85 on US-Illidan Horde. After I recieve my in game mount I will provide you with (1) WoW token.

Feel free to contact me in game at Frostys#1524

Looking to BE RECRUITED

You Provide
    BCH + WOD (wod is your choice) {you can get a BCH on g2a for less then 8}
    Gold for heirlooms + upgrades (faster leveling)
    A decent playing schedule
    SKype/vent

I provide
    Available 16-18 hours a day
    Some wow experience and leveling
    Friendly, Mature person 21+
    I will buy wow time if things are serious
    been screwed over plenty of times everytime I buy BCH

everything can be talked about, just looking for someone who is gonna stay
    add me on battle.net or skype
    beau.la.fave - skype
    beaulaf#1212 - battle.net
    Last edited by bbtv; 2015-05-30 at 12:24 AM.

I'm Looking to be recruited on US servers.

I prefer alliance, but horde works too, at least 4 characters.

Please send a private message with your info, and what you are offering (gold?, bags?, battle chest?, wod?, etc).

I would also like to know how many characters you plan on leveling and classes.

I've been playing for many years, so i know my way to help us level as fast as possible. This will be a 2nd account.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Casthiel; 2015-05-30 at 04:24 AM.

Looking to recruit someone on oceanic servers

Info
    you will get your own battle chest.
    if you have heirlooms from you other accounts use them. (if you have other accounts on the same email)
    will give you some gold after every level 85 we get depends how fast we go.
    looking for someone with lots of time to level.
    i will tank/heal if required.

If interested or have any questions about this add me on battlenet #Ghostpants11999
    Last edited by WuceBayne; 2015-05-30 at 08:49 AM.

Im looking to recruit someone on horde eu,if you play on draenor you get 40k gold from me if i get the mount.
    KingZlatan#2703

also im looking to Recruit someone to game !
    i have been playing wow since TBC and have alot of experience...
    so i dont mind helping u learn the game if u dont know much about it

i'll give u bags and gold for mounts even gold to buy heirlooms so we can lvl up even faster...
    also when u buy 2 months of game time for your own account and i get my mount u will get 30000 gold from me !
    i wont pay for BCH or WOD tho...

if u r interested contact me with this email :
    mojtaba.k.379 (at) gmail.com "not my game email"

cant pm because i dont have 10 or more posts on this forum, add me on wow forest#1209 n' we can negotiate

- - - Updated - - -

Looking to recruit someone, plz add me on skype xunstoppabullx or bnet forest#1209
    very serious , looking to get 4+ toons , reasonable offers; will not short hand you

Looking to recruit someone on oceanic servers

Info
    you will get your own battle chest.
    if you have heirlooms from you other accounts use them. (if you have other accounts on the same email)
    will give you some gold after every level 85 we get depends how fast we go.
    looking for someone with lots of time to level.
    i will tank/heal if required.

If interested or have any questions about this add me on battlenet #Ghostpants11999

im looking to Recruit someone to game !
    i have been playing wow since TBC and have alot of experience...
    so i dont mind helping u learn the game if u dont know much about it

i'll give u bags and gold for mounts even gold to buy heirlooms so we can lvl up even faster...
    also when u buy 2 months of game time for your own account and i get my mount u will get 30000 gold from me !
    i wont pay for BCH or WOD tho...

if u r interested contact me with this email :
    mojtaba.k.379 (at) gmail.com "not my game email"

dont PM me here as i cant answer cuz i dont have 10 post yet o.0 silly rule if u ask me.... cant even answer nvm sending 1 lol

Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

Which server we are going to play on we shall discuss when you contact me. On some of the highest population EU servers I can provide the following:
    • All supporting consumables/containers/basic riding skills and items needed for smooth leveling up to 90.
    • Enough gold to obtain all of the above.
    • If I get the 1 month free game time I will grant you with 40.000 gold in return so you can buy a WoW Token. I have gold on several high population European servers. Gold is not an issue even though some players may consider that amount as too much.

Regarding the availability I have to say I can't play like 24/7 as I have a job but will try to get to 90 as fast as possible. I am usually playing a tank class for instant dungeon queues and fastest leveling.

The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM.

Looking to be recruited
    - You provide gold and heirlooms to 100
    - I will play DK,War,Sham, pally, Hunter, Mage (so thats 8 level 85 for you)
    - be able to tank for my dps class
    - skype or battle net me Markxsimu22 or marc#1875

Looking to recruit
    - you provide games
    - i provide heirlooms
    - ill tank or whatever you need
    - i have a lot of hours

Deleted
    Looking to be Recruited on any EU or US realms!

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day. Even more in weekends.
    8+ years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues.

You Provide:
    Battlechest and WoD for me.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

I am looking to recruit somebody to the game I can provide a wow token so you get a free month also heirlooms. I know how to level faster then almost anybody else in the game so you can have a new 85-90 toon every day or so if you want. You only need buy the game and add me rarefarmer#1376 we can start tonight if you have time. Any realm is fine alliance preferred.

Talking Raf!

im looking for a raf partner! we can get lots of alts!!! im on everyday add my btag if you want! Hydrogenzip#1634

- - - Updated - - -

im looking for a raf partner! we can get lots of alts!!! im on everyday add my btag if you want! Hydrogenzip#1634 or my Skype.

Hi

Im looking to recruit someone on horde eu.

If i recieve 30 days free from raf i will give you 40k gold on draenor eu horde.
    i can help you with gold for bags and mounts,if you roll on draenor,its best horde sv.
    Also you can join the guild i am,they are friendly people and raid alot and no aplication bull$%^&.

add me on skype mihai.nimerod

looking to recruit someone sick! add my btag Hydrogenzip#1634 !!! im on all the time, and down to level tons of homies

US-Sargeras-Alliance

Looking to recruit someone who really wants to play the game.

Either you are a new player or an experienced player, no matter, I can teach you how to nail the game if you are new and maybe you can teach me something new if you are exprienced~

I can provide you sufficient amount of gold for you to start gaming and even game time if you show commitment to the game, but I won't provide Battlechest or WoD, because RAF shouldn't be a business, it should be about enjoying the game itself.

My tag: LeVincent#1116 for more info