Quote Originally Posted by Deophyte View Post
    Looking to recruit someone on Sargeras (Alliance).

Very high population server - one of top raid progression servers and we most always win pvp.
    I'm looking to level 3-4 toons with you, and I literally play from 1pm EST to 4am EST every day.
    I am currently unemployed so I have plenty of time to dedicate at the moment.

I am not willing to purchase you the BCH or WoD. But I'm willing to provide you with gold, bags, mounts. Sargeras is my main server.. I'm quite established haha.

Would prefer if you are returning to the game and will actually be using this account (so I can get the RAF rewards).

Add me on Skype: MattyDou7
    Battlenet: Deophyte#1757

If you still looking I am intrested. I have all the games bought and ready and much free time. I know the game well coming back into it.
    mcintosh1974#1914

hey devnip i added you i can recruit you and power level you on raf with my 2nd account. And sort you out all the gold,bags and mounts and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitchens View Post
    LOOKING TO RECRUIT SOMEONE US

I will provide you with:
    BC initially then WoD once we hit max level on 2 characters.
    Enough gold for heirlooms and then upgraded once we hit max level.
    Gold for bags/mount training
    Lots of play time and a comrade to level with on skype or whatever if you wANT.

You provide:
    a friendly attitude ( please dont be a downer)
    Enough play time to ATLEAST max out 2 characters.

THATS IT.

let me know if your interested on here, skype: kitchens45 Battletag: Kitchens#1551

Please hurry so I can get the games on sale!
    Don't worry, guys! He doesn't want to RaF anymore.

Looking to BE recruited on US servers

I can provide my own battlechest and IF you provide WOD, I will purchase a 3 month sub immediately.
    I can provide good company, but I am also quite fine just soloing.

I expect to be provided gold for heirlooms, bags, flying, and professions. However, that's not entirely necessary. Additionally, I will be with Alliance on Turalyon, but you do not have to be.

My email is spellshot[at]yahoo.ca

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chadders76 View Post
    Looking to be recruited (EU server)

I will play on any server of your choice and either faction
    I will not roll a healer!

I will buy my own CD keys/ gametime

All you need to do is send the invite and level at least one toon with me
    I am free for the rest of the day today and all this weekend

Obviously I will have no BoA gear so for us to level at the same pace you'll need to sacrifice your BoA gear

Cheers
    I've recruited many people. I can help you to enter to the WoW. I can answer on any question.
    Send PM if you are not recruited so far let me know, contact will be welcome. I hope we're metting at the game very soon. Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by spellshot View Post
    Looking to BE recruited on US servers

I can provide my own battlechest and IF you provide WOD, I will purchase a 3 month sub immediately.
    I can provide good company, but I am also quite fine just soloing.

I expect to be provided gold for heirlooms, bags, flying, and professions. However, that's not entirely necessary. Additionally, I will be with Alliance on Turalyon, but you do not have to be.

My email is spellshot[at]yahoo.ca
    emailed you about recruiting you and my poweleveling offer.

Deleted
    I'm recruiting on the EU Servers
    Preferably Horde side on Kazzak, Twisting Nether or Draenor.

I need 2 toons to level up quick as possible and I've decided to help new players or who wants start again. You choose class spec whatever you want. I will fit my class specs that will take us quick to the dungeon. Fast dungeon faster leveling. I have got plenty time right now. So I can fit with no problems to your playtime schedule. I provide some help that new start will be easier and fun.

If you're interested or have a questions send an email to: sebridgaming@gmail.com
    Or contact me on PW.

I hope we meet at the game soon. Enjoy!!!

-- Recruiting on EU servers --

Preferably Alliance (Silvermoon, most active PvE realm).
    I will level up with you together from the start, can play every day, time doesn't matter.

I will provide you with:
    - Gold for bags, heirlooms and mount ride (flying included)
    - Full support with anything in-game related (classes, specs, addons, etc.)
    - Experienced veteran player with mythic geared toons and good knowledge of the game

You provide:
    - Just the game and game time for yourself

If you're interested you can contact me:
    - Email: hell0wnerz88@gmail.com
    - Battle.net tag: unique88#2118
    - via forum PM
    Last edited by Squickly; 2015-07-09 at 08:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for Mount-Only RAF people.

I provide:
    WoW Game (WoD not included)
    2 Months Game Time (Via Token)

You Provide:
    The account to RAF

That's pretty much it. We won't be levelling or playing together, I'm just using this to get the mounts. If you happen to play on Wyrmrest Accord, I can provide bags and some gold. You'll get 3 Months game time and your choice of RAF mounts out of it.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Looking for RAF US HORDE starting fresh

Looking to be recruit on US.

Will supply my own Battle-chest and WoD
    Looking for a fresh start. Played before
    **Prefer a medium/high populated realm
    ** Prefer Horde
    I usually play afternoons/nights EST

Would like you to supply some gold/heirlooms/bags
    Want to level 4 toons plus reply here

- - - Updated - - -

jabbott03[at]hotmail.com

msgd you facebookme

Recuiting on Silvermoon EU:

will provide:
    - Bags
    - Heirlooms

You provide:
    - BCH atleast
    - And preferably have a lot of time to play

I need to level up two toons as fast as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post

I provide:

You Provide:
    The account to RAF

That's pretty much it. We won't be levelling or playing together, I'm just using this to get the mounts. If you happen to play on Wyrmrest Accord, I can provide bags and some gold. You'll get 3 Months game time and your choice of RAF mounts out of it.
    I'd be interested. Played WoW for at least 4 years now and I don't expect to be leveling with anyone at this point. Server doesn't matter to me (I'll be playing on Turalyon). My email is spellshot[at]yahoo.ca if you wanna shoot the link along with whatever is needed to get your mount.

Deleted

I provide:

You Provide:
    The account to RAF

Is this still up for grabs?

LF RAF Partner - Want to recruit.

Must be on Oceanic Server and want to play in afternoons/nights
    You supply Battlechest I can get them cheap if need be.

PM me here or at meat_helix@hotmail.com

Greetings,

We are a relaxed and mature group looking for casual & competitive players for our [NA] Heroes Community. We do have a requirement that you use Teamspeak, and adhere to our simple common sense Code of Conduct. We have a well established community of about 100 players playing regularly from the end of Closed Alpha.

If you're interested in a good atmosphere with many players then let me know! Add us to battlenet bishopspawn#1180 or killcrit#1151, Mes#1326, We will gladly sit down and see if you're a good fit for our community!

We have a teamspeak server and 4 established teams that need players. We're even willing to take on whole teams into the community! We do in house scrims and tournaments, but we need you!

Players unite and come join Divergent Gaming!!!
    divergentgaming shivtr com/ is our website
    Ts102.light-speed.com:7057 is our TS3 address.

Come join us and play some HoTS!!!

I provide:

You Provide:
    The account to RAF

Cannot send PM yet -.- but i'll do it

Deleted
    i got some1 nvm
    Last edited by mmoc06a596ec7b; 2015-07-13 at 10:37 AM.

Looking to recruit someone on silvermoon eu, can provide enough gold for heirlooms. Need to level 2 characters as fast as possible, so if that sounds like something you are looking for please let me know, im desperate :< !!