Deleted
    Hello! my name is Betcan and i am looking to recruit someone to level on Saurfang EU, im looking for someone to RaF with. What im more specificly am looking for is a nice and friendly person to level with! I will be paying for Battlechest. I would like to level as many alts as possible during the time, i dont really have any specific requirements except that u want to play alot and have a good time, i will also provide gold for looms, bags and flying

If you are interested add me at Betcan#2336

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited! on EU

Hello,

I was a hardcore player in wow before i took a break from the game. Now i want to start over again. I had exp in many high end guilds in different expansions.

Im searching for someone that has the same mind and idea to continu playing after the RaF. I dont mind to lvl more chars then 1.

Here's what I have to offer:
    Exp player in wow. Reached Glads in Wotlk and have high end pve exp.
    I buy my own game and gametime.
    Dont mind to play other games then wow. I cant be playing 12h the same game each day.
    Can play every specc Healer,Tank or Dps i dont care
    A mature and a helpfull player.

What you will provide:
    A Mature attitude.
    Some starting items.
    Prefered a high end pve player.(this is a really big plus)
    Have some humor.
    For me the most important one. Also want to play games togheter beside wow.

I dont care to play Horde or Ally. Alsong its on a High Pop realm. (im not talking about where on 5k players play on i mean like Draenor/Silvermoon big)

Short about me:
    Im 22 year old Male. I live in the netherlands. Im learning to become a teacher on High school. I sport, drink and play games. The games i play now mostly are Ark, Dota2 and Heroes and generals(Wo2 game)

You can contact me on:
    Steam: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060077612/

Ty for reading!

Sincerly
    B v D

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited ! - EU

Hello,

Looking for someone - preferably PVP player (used to be top 3 - Stormscale)
    Someone who has time and wants to lvl fast with me i would love getting a Warr and healer to max lvl(atleast).
    I would prefer powerlvling runing instances.
    At the moment i am a student and a bit short on cash ...
    I can pay back for the keys with ingame gold.

Profa121- Skype
    Last edited by mmoc031324ae9e; 2015-07-31 at 09:33 PM.

I have a question about RaF, can my RaF buddy buy first month with a wow token (bought with gold) and I still get my 30 days free? or he has to buy it with real money only?

Deleted
    Looking to recruit EU, powerlevelling through instances 1-100. I'll be rolling a tank for fast queues. You buy the expansions.

If interested, send me a PM.

Deleted
    LOOKING TO RECRUIT SOMEONE ---> EU-OUTLAND PVP

Looking to recruit partner, leveling as fast as possible through instances 1 to 100. I can roll as Healer if needed. You buy the expansions. ( No Trial Please )

If interested, send me a PM on Skype : gameroner2

Talking

Looking to be recruited EU

I will be buying my own game / game-time

What I'm looking for:
    -Experienced player, with lots of patience to help
    someone through content.
    -Someone with a decent amount of time to play, 6-7h+ seems
    reasonable.
    -Fluent English speaker
    -A friend not just to level chars and forget we know each other,
    but to also play through end-game content as well

If interested add me on
    Battle.net: Daluman #2704

**Looking to RECRUIT You**
    US-Sargeras-Alliance

What I will Provide:
    1. I'm looking to level at least 3 Characters to 85
    2. For each Character you help me level to 85 I will give you 10,000G
    3. I will provide the initial gold to get you all the heirlooms that are buyable
    4. I can play 3-4 Hours a night, usually available 6-8PM PST-12AM PST
    5. Upon completion of the minimum of 3 characters I will buy your first and second months game time through 2 WoW tokens

What you will provide:
    1. The battlechest and any expansions that you feel necessary
    2. Time to play at a regular interval, to many people have just dissapeared.
    3. Ideally you already have all the necessary heirlooms needed.

Essentially you will get a minimum of WoW tokenx2 and 30,000G if we level 3 characters each character beyond that I will provide an extra 10kg.

You can contact me in game removed due to crazy stalker
    Last edited by Frostys99; 2015-08-04 at 04:18 AM.

Deleted

Looking to be Recruited! EU!

Hi all, I am looking to get back into wow as soon as possible. I have not played for quite a while due to work/life commitments.

About me: I'm 27 and from UK EU so recruiter from EU time zone preferred. Must have good English I have PLENTY of time to play over the coming weeks! 12+ hour days are perfectly doable.

I would like to play on EU Servers and would be happy to play on Either PvP or PvE Realms. I do not mind Horde or Alliance!

Edit: I notice a lot of people are sceptical about certain things in here. I would just like to inform you now that I am in no way interested in scamming/robbing/deceiving anybody. I'm a grown man and I act as such. I am not just looking for a 1 month RAF partner, I am looking for somebody I can play WoW (and who knows, maybe other games) with in the years to come. I would like it if you felt the same way and are looking for lasting friendship.

What You Will Provide:
    Battle chest
    Would prefer WoD as well (This may factor into my choice of recruiter)
    Gold for Heirlooms/Flying/Training Professions (professions for at least my main) etc etc
    Bags (22 slot minimum preferred)
    Your experience as a long time wow player
    Personality! (lets have a laugh)!
    Willingness to level multiple characters! (I would like at least 6 level 85's by the end)!

What I Will Provide!
    Myself (ofc)
    Devotion to leveling multiple characters (I would like at least 6 level 85's by the end)!
    I will provide 2 months of game time either before 1) Free month will expire OR 20) We have levelled 6 85's
    Dedication and time! (This is important to both of us. make it count)! I can play 10+ Hours a day, 7 days a week!
    Fun atmosphere (nobody likes boring people right?
    Fairly good knowledge of the game up to Cata (I know my way around I guess and I can play pretty decently)

I will level at least 1 Tank and 1 Healer class so won't be an issue for dungeons! I do enjoy questing as well tho!

contact via PM or at nimma.production AT gmail.com (ignore the spaces the forums wont let me post link) =D
    Last edited by mmoce80df014ad; 2015-07-30 at 01:48 PM. Reason: email

Deleted
    LOOKING TO RECRUIT SOMEONE! (EU)

I prefer a realm where i have gold on (Outland / Defias Brotherhood)

- You will need to provide your own game time and expansions.

- I will provide gold

- I will be making a mage, so i prefer you making either a tank or healing spec. ( for insta LFD )

If youre interested please send me a message
    skype = kazaky1993 or b.net: Delano#2390

I'm 22 years old, from the Netherlands. Studying to be an exercise therapist. If im not playing WoW im at the gym.
    I dont mind if youre not a social person, but it would be a +.

Send me a message so we can start boosting!

Deleted
    Shame you are unable to do battle chest. you sound ideal. =(

Hi, I'm Jason, I'm looking to get back into the game after taking some years off. I would say the last time I played was probably 2010, maybe even longer I'm not 100% sure ha. I would like to do RAF with someone that can show me the ropes again and willing to be patient as I learn the game again. I can play most days from 7A-4P, and most nights between 9P-12P central time US if needed or whatever works for you. With that in mind I can't be on 24/7 due to a life outside of wow ha. I'm willing to put in the time and costs, if someone is willing to help me learn the game again and lend a hand with gold/items/whatever if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by DoWorkSon77 View Post
    Hi, I'm Jason, I'm looking to get back into the game after taking some years off. I would say the last time I played was probably 2010, maybe even longer I'm not 100% sure ha. I would like to do RAF with someone that can show me the ropes again and willing to be patient as I learn the game again. I can play most days from 7A-4P, and most nights between 9P-12P central time US if needed or whatever works for you. With that in mind I can't be on 24/7 due to a life outside of wow ha. I'm willing to put in the time and costs, if someone is willing to help me learn the game again and lend a hand with gold/items/whatever if needed.
    Hey i can do this for you and help you out let me know a form of contact i can get to you on maybe skype or a battletag thanks.

Deleted
    Still searching for a recruiter. All i'm requiring is battle chest up front to show commitment. I have in the past been left high and dry after purchasing battle chest myself which I am not willing to do if people are going to stop after 3 days of levelling and forget they know you.

cheers.

Deleted
    Hey, I decided to take up Blizzard on that offer of 7 free days but hell if I'm going to pay for a subscription in this expansion. So if you need a RAF on EU side with no strings attached (i.e. we don't need to level up together or anything), send me a private message. I'll be happy to help. My only requirement is that you actually buy that extra month so we can both reap the proper rewards of the RAF system.

EDIT: A clarification, if I wasn't clear enough originally: I'd be the one recruiting you to make a new account, not vice versa.

Deleted
    I fail to see what benefit the recruited person would get if your not planning on levelling with them. Only real benefit would be the 300% xp and you get free month. Please correct me if I am wrong, I ain't played for a long time and you clearly have /bow ^^
    Last edited by mmoce80df014ad; 2015-07-31 at 12:18 PM.

Deleted
    LOOKING TO RECRUIT SOMEONE [Aegwynn-Alliance]! (EU)

Hey guys,

I am looking to recruit someone to boost Charakters on Aegwynn-Alliance.

- You will need to provide your own game time and expansions.

- At least 2/3h daily playtime would be ideal.

- I will provide gold for bags,glyphs,heirlooms etc.

- I will be making a rogue first, so i prefer you making either a tank or healing spec. ( for insta LFD )

- I am looking to level up at least 2 charakters together. More are possible.

- Teamspeak/Skype + Headset ist way faster than typing and is considered a must have.

I'm 22 years old, from Germany.
    If you speak german too it would be ideal but it´s absolutly no must.
    I am an experienced player (not so much on alliance yet) who is willing to help you get back into the game
    and awnser questions. (Not looking for first time players)

If you´re interested please send me a message via:
    skype = yolo.jesus
    b.net = invoker#2894

Thank you for reading!

Sincerly
    Daggering

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimmaz View Post
    I fail to see what benefit the recruited person would get if your not planning on levelling with them. Only real benefit would be the 300% xp and you get free month. Please correct me if I am wrong, I ain't played for a long time and you clearly have /bow ^^
    If I recall correctly, both parties get the XP boost and the mount. And some people are starting a new account anyway, so they might as well help someone out. I figured not having to spend time with my "charming personality" would be a benefit. :P

Deleted
    Aah, I wasn't aware that both got the mount. Well good luck Sir ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post
    Hey, I decided to take up Blizzard on that offer of 7 free days but hell if I'm going to pay for a subscription in this expansion. So if you need a RAF on EU side with no strings attached (i.e. we don't need to level up together or anything), send me a private message. I'll be happy to help. My only requirement is that you actually buy that extra month so we can both reap the proper rewards of the RAF system.

EDIT: A clarification, if I wasn't clear enough originally: I'd be the one recruiting you to make a new account, not vice versa.
    HAHAHA so you dont want to offer anything not even to level with the person and no both people dont get the mount and i love how you say "ill be happy to help" thats hilarious you're blatently saying you will simply use the recruit for the free month literally i can't believe people like you. To top it off you have a requirement hilarious.