LF someone to recruit me to EU. im from NA but would really like to get an EU account
    - RIP Notorius Thugz - Miss you guys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmills View Post
    LF someone to recruit me to EU. im from NA but would really like to get an EU account
    ill recruit u if u havent found any1 to horde stormscale preferably u can add johnnydk1991 on skype or write back here

Hello, Looking to recruit someone for exp gains I've played Wow on and off for years now - Was a big player in WotLK and Cata. I left as I was hacked 3 months into Cata and created a new account at the end of last year. If you would like to be recruited, I can provide heirlooms and some gold to get you started. I play evenings as I work during the day and I play at the weekends on and off too. Please reply to me here if you would to 'team up'. EU, Preferably Silvermoon however, any EU is find with me on high pop. Cheers!

Edit: Found someone
    Last edited by Echoplex; 2015-08-27 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Found someone

Quote Originally Posted by Simplicity View Post
    Hello, Looking to recruit someone for exp gains I've played Wow on and off for years now - Was a big player in WotLK and Cata. I left as I was hacked 3 months into Cata and created a new account at the end of last year. If you would like to be recruited, I can provide heirlooms and some gold to get you started. I play evenings as I work during the day and I play at the weekends on and off too. Please reply to me here if you would to 'team up'. EU, Preferably Silvermoon however, any EU is find with me on high pop. Cheers!
    If you provide me with Battle chest i'm down. I feel like we have similar experience wow wise I'm mature(27) not working atm so have time to play. If you wanna talk contact me bnet "Mogul#1829

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on EU servers to level some fast alts before new expansions. Im interested in horde side on any high pop horde server. Can level as much alts as you wish. Been playing since 2007 so im very experienced in fast leveling. Add me on Glafi#2880 if you are interested. You buy your own stuff

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Looking for RAF group/partner!

Hey folks,

I've been playing WoW for a while but decided it was time for a fresh start. I"m a 20 year old guy from the Netherlands.
    Been playing since wrath and most of my buds call me a chilled/down to earth kinda guy. I have a mic so chatting is always a option!

Looking for someone ( or multiple!) to RaF with, I can either be recruited or I can recruit you. If I recruit you I'll provide you with 2 months of game time but you should provide the battlechest yourself.

I'm interestend in both PvP and PvE during leveling and in endgame mostly PvP. So once we hit level 90 we can either level more characters for Legion or chill doing some arena's I don't really care, I'm more interested in finding some new friends for the upcoming expansion since community makes or breaks a game imo!

I prefer to play on the realm (EU)Ravencrest as a proud member of the Alliance.

PM me if you are interested, or add me on skype search for markvanderlee from the Netherlands. Please in the friend request state that you want to RaF. I seam to be getting quite a few spam (fake) friendship requests lately.

I can help you out my main and some alts are on ravencrest ally side so I would like to get full list of 90+ on ravencrest. I have alot free time and very experienced, been playing since 2007. I can get you some starting gold for bags and heirlooms.. alot free time on my hands in next month

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP!BUMP!

[

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP!BUMP![/QUOTE]

P.S - My Btag is JellyKING#2427

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jmills View Post
    Still looking ?
    Last edited by Simplicity; 2015-08-26 at 07:52 PM.

Looking to RECRUIT someone! ****EU****
    Requirments? That you buy the game & 2 months of gametime eventually, no rush.
    Realm? Draenor EU - Horde
    Goals? Level several characters to at least level 90, preferably to level 100.

What do I provide? Gold for heirlooms, bags & riding skill.
    Extensive knowledge of the game and all its aspects if you are new to it.
    Very fast leveling.

Battletag: frankster#2503
    PM me for my skype! Will check very frequently.

Looking to be RECRUITED on EU server.

I am experienced wow player played since WOTKL havent played on MOP hated , my main account is on Ally currently Hellfire experience is 6/13H and intrested in PVP as well. Reason that i want to play on EU is my latency is much lower on EU so u understand. Would prefer to play on high pop good realm. I mature (27y) not working atm so cant afford anything for now, if someone would supply me with bchest then we can start leveling ASAP.

Battletag: Mogul #1829
    Last edited by odbayarb; 2015-08-27 at 02:02 AM.

Deleted
    Hello!

I'm looking for a recruit. I'm on EU - Ghostlands (Alliance). Feel free to contact me. Contact: DrHappyFace #2737

HappyFace

Looking to RECRUIT on US-Alliance.
    I play on Sargeras, and I am in a progressing raid guild (12/13 Heroic HFC)

I'm looking to level a few toons with a RAF partner.
    I am willing to supply some gold for things like flying/bags/etc if you play on my server!

I will not buy you BCH or WoD.

I play a lot. From 12:00PM EST to about 5:00PM EST and then from 11:00PM EST to about 4:00AM EST.

I need someone that would fit in that schedule.. and that WILL STICK to their toons and play often!

Add me on Skype: MattyDou7 or Battle tag: Deophyte#1757

Cheers!

I only need the battlechest as i will buy WoD once i can

I'm friendly and easy to get along with.Was playing back in the day ill love to play once more been nice ill lvl with u as much as u want
    an ill get my own 2 mouths for u to get a mount < add me on skype (nlgdreams12)

Looking to be RECRUITED on EU server.

I am experienced wow player played since WOTKL havent played on MOP hated , my main account is on Ally currently Hellfire experience is 6/13H and intrested in PVP as well. Reason that i want to play on EU is my latency is much lower on EU so u understand. Would prefer to play on high pop good realm. I mature (27y) not working atm so cant afford anything for now, if someone would supply me with bchest then we can start leveling ASAP.

Battletag: Mogul #1829

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP!BUMP!

[

- - - Updated - - -

Another BUMP

BUMP!BUMP!
    P.S - My Btag is JellyKING#2427

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking ?[/QUOTE]

Looking to recruit someone U.S. server, any server is fine by me. I am a casual gamer and I do have a life, however, I am available nights Monday thru Friday CENTRAL TIME 7pm-11pm and weekends I can play all day if I do not have plans. I would like to game with someone who has skype so that we can talk on headset while we level. My email is youngs.fitness.training(at)gmail(dot)com
    Please email me if interested, I will not buy anything for you such as battle chest etc... But I will provide gold and be a very good friend.
    Thanks!

Want to be recruited to US HORDE. I will be paying for my own game and game time, all you need to do is level with me and collect the mount. Will lvl more chars if you like after the first, up to you.

Will only group with an active poster here, no "1 post wonders".
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

I will recruit you

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Want to be recruited to US HORDE. I will be paying for my own game and game time, all you need to do is level with me and collect the mount. Will lvl more chars if you like after the first, up to you.

Hey I would love to group with you, whats your email so i can send the RAF? I'm a casual gamer and can play all day weekends. Looking forward to leveling with you!

hey durrtygoodz i can recruit you and i can power level you i'm not really a regular poster but im not new here let me know how i can contact you to talk further i can also help pay for your first token.

I'd be down to do this, i've raf'ed a few people before and obviously my sig has my info so i'm not hiding anything haha - i can play most days as well

Horde

I would love to RaF you, please add Box#1615