Looking to RECRUIT someone! ****EU****
    Requirments? That you buy the game & 2 months of gametime eventually, no rush.
    Realm? Draenor EU - Horde
    Goals? Level several characters to at least level 90, preferably to level 100.

What do I provide? Gold for heirlooms, bags & riding skill.
    Extensive knowledge of the game and all its aspects if you are new to it.
    Very fast leveling.

Battletag: frankster#2503
    PM me for my skype! Will check very frequently.
    Still looking!

Looking to be recruited, any server US alliance or horde, doesn't matter. Can play every night of the week. Just buy WoD and supply me in game with a few things and I can pay for my own sub. Can lvl as many toons as you want. add me Wallapee12#1237

LOL @ JUST BUY ME WOD YEAH LETS JUST GIVE SOME RANDOM $50 looool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also looking to RECRUIT someone - EU
    You buy the game and two months of gametime eventually, no rush at all. I'm from Darksorrow EU and i am alliance
    I need to level two chars to 90/100. I have 4 lvl 100 already and several other lvl 90 toons.
    I will give you provide the needed money for heirlooms, bags and riding skill.
    Also offering access to my guild, very very social, with several very active ppl.

PM me if interested please.

I am looking to recruit someone on US!
    -You must buy your own battlechest and WoD... (Person that I recruited stopped playing after I spent money on a chest. Got 1 character to level 66.)
    -I can play many hours a day. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights I raid with my guild.
    -I will not be using Heirlooms.
    -I can provide some gold buy not too much because I don't have that much.
    -You must pay for your own subscription

I play on US Thrall. I want to level mainly Horde, but I will level 1 or 2 alliance on US Lightbringer. I want to level a few characters before Legion.
    If you are interested, add me on Btag: IAmRedMyst#1684

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Want to be recruited to US HORDE. I will be paying for my own game and game time, all you need to do is level with me and collect the mount. Will lvl more chars if you like after the first, up to you.

Will only group with an active poster here, no "1 post wonders".
    If you are still looking to be recruited, feel free to add me on battletag! IAmRedMyst#1684

Looking to recruit a chiller, 420 friendly US. I've been playing wow on and off a lot the past couple of years. I am no unemployed so I have nothing but time for the next three months probably. I can play early, late, 14+ hours a day/ adjust to your schedule if your not no jobbing it as well. I already have 10 alliance 100's, so I'm really just looking to level horde. I'm open to any server, depending on the server I might be able to provide bags and heirlooms. If you provide the starter edition, and level two 90's with me I will pay for the WoD upgrade on your account and give you a wow token as well.

Let me know if you wanna level, my battletag: lowpass4200#1434
    steamid: lowpass (crouching yellow csgo dude)

Looking to recruit someone Horde US (prefer Illidan/Zul'jin). I'd like to level multiple toons so someone who plays often would be nice. I'll supply gold for mounts/bags and all that stuff. We can go over the details in private, if interested my skype is tdlee1465.

edit* already got RaF

Looking for someone to recruit on ALLIANCE side. You buy your own stuffs. Warlords not required. Just looking to level hella fast.

Btag: NatNat#1773

Deleted
    Looking for someone to recruit on EU.
    I am playing on server Wildhammer/Thunderhorn (Alliance)

You will need to buy the game and one month of sub.
    I am willing to pay the second month for you + you will get golds for heirlooms, etc + nice wolf mount (Garn Nighthowl) as a little bonus

If you are interested contact me on by Btag: Wiveda#2730

LF RAF partner on US servers preferably emerald dream, bleeding. hollow, sargeras, or i can do one on a server you want. ill do as many characters as you want. ibuy you a set of 60 boas. i can play from about 8-10 pacific time on weekdays and pretty much all weekend. if you interested the best way to contact me is through skype my skype :we.arezebras2

I'm looking to recruit someone, US KT server!

>We will level multiple characters.

>I will provide you with free bags & Gold for needs

>2 sets of exp bonus heirlooms, for faster leveling, this can work for multiple classes

>40k gold if we level up 4 characters, paid in 10k increments after each 90.

I'm experienced know many classes and how to level quickly. I am able to play several nights a week and weekends for extended periods of time. Not all day every day, but we can work it out. I'd really like to level up 4+ classes. You also will have an account with multiple level 90s, gold, and free heirlooms.

I'm willing to level more characters after if you'd like. And on other realms or even horde. I'd like to start on my home realm of KT Alliance first.
    I'm searching for someone who can start their own account, and is dedicated to leveling 4+ characters, this will also give us 2 free bonus 90's IIRC. Willing to help you in any way possible. Let me know if you are interested!

If interested add MasterXB#1380 battletag, or Email Hotmail is Elbirddance2222

Feel free to contact me with any questions

Deleted
    LF someone to recrut EU horde kazzak pref i will help with gold,bags and herlooms ect fast lvling to 90 guaranteed

add skype : wakka516

btag: Wakka#2547
    Last edited by mmoca33ff1eda7; 2015-09-10 at 11:58 PM.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on any Medium/High Population EU realm you want, on either Horde or Alliance.

I'm looking to level atleast 1 character, being 2 or 3 my goal ( But only 1 is just fine by me ).
    I play very often, mostly on weekends where I play almost all day long.
    I can't buy you Battlechest nor WoD but I can provide you with Heirlooms and the most important thing: My time and experience in WoW and some good mood If we do well I'll buy you 1 month of gametime via WoW Tokens.

If anyone is interested, add #TuGa2596 on Battlenet so that we can talk better
    Last edited by mmocf66d964cd5; 2015-09-13 at 07:14 AM.

Looking to recruit someone Horde US (prefer Illidan/Zul'jin/Blackrock). I'd like to level multiple toons so someone who plays often would be nice. I'll supply gold for mounts/bags and all that stuff. We can go over the details in private, if interested my skype is tdlee1465. My battle tag is Calligan#1915. Maybe I can help out with 10k per character leveled to help with an incentive to stick around longer.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit [Alliance - Frostmane][EU] (you are paying for your game/time), I'm up for leveling at least 1 character, but probably I'll be up for more.
    I can supply you basic stuff like mount/bags and basic flying cost, and up to 10k-15k in gold.
    If you want to talk more about this add me on skype or send a pm.

Looking to recruit someone for US Horde Area 52 if interested please add my skype : Agrothunder
    I can provide you with bags flying mounts etc. if you're interested add my skype : Agrothunder
    I am available mostly everyday after 3pm est and on weekends all day.

looking to recruit some one to lvl few chars in EU Horde , i will provide the battle chest but you provide your own gametime hit me up at junkkie#2427

Hi everyone!

I'm simply looking for someone interested in reeking the benefits of the Recruit-A-Friend feature to level a new toon (or multiple) to level 90! I'll be available quite often and looking to roll a mage to level 90 fairly quickly.

If you're interested, I can offer a free month from my end since you will be paying for the battle chest (via in game Token and after we level for a while to be sure you'll actually stay) and we will both get awesome leveling done! Willing to quest or spam dungeons, whichever you prefer. The server will be US - Kel'Thuzad(PVP) - Alliance.

Thanks for the read! Post here or add my btag if you're interested - Jay#12842

I'm looking to recruit someone, US Zul'jin

>We will level multiple characters.

>I will provide you with free bags & gold

>2 sets of exp bonus heirlooms, for faster leveling, this can work for multiple classes

>40k gold if we level up 4 characters, paid in 10k increments after each 90.

I have experience with many classes and know how to level quickly. I am able to play several nights a week and weekends for extended periods of time. Not all day every day, but we can work it out. I'd really like to level up 4+ classes. You also will have an account with multiple level 90s, gold, and free heirlooms.

I'm willing to level more characters after if you'd like. And on other realms or even horde. I'd like to start on my home realm of Zul'jin Horde first.
    I'm searching for someone who can start their own account, and is dedicated to leveling 4+ characters, this will also give us 2 free bonus 90's IIRC. Willing to help you in any way possible. Let me know if you are interested!

If interested add Calligan#1915 Battletag, or skype tdlee1465

Feel free to contact me with any questions