Deleted
    Looking to be recruited on an Oceanic server. I would prefer Frostmourne if possible. I am currently living in Thailand working as a teacher and I am planning to stay a long time I played before but EU ping really sucks over here. I am originally from the Czech Republic. Let me know if interested and what can you provide My timezone is UTC+07:00 and I usually can play at 7-8pm my time when I don't go out. Contact me through a pm here.

Hello

My name is Motaz Yasin, am 26 years old, civil engineer and a veteran of this game, been playing wow for 8 years, i did RaF a lot of times with people who became friends with and still playing with, and for now am looking for another to become friends with and play this game who i love and dedicated to. (EU)

What I can provide for you:

-Gold as much as you want to buy Heirlooms/Flying/Bags/Professions..etc
    -A great knowledge of the game.
    -A great knowledge of leveling.
    -Can level up as much characters as you want on any server you want at any faction you want prefer Twisting Nether Horde but we can discuss that later..
    -Time, I can stay online for more than 10 hours.
    -We can communicate on vent/ skype / team speak / mumble.
    -Raid boosts or PvP, we go any style you want to go.
    -Running old content for Achievements/Mounts/Transmog gear.
    -dedication and honesty, been doing this for long time and am dedicated for it to finish as much characters and help you out through your journey

What i expect you to provide for your self:

- Battle chest/WoD since they are in sale you can get them for cheap
    - 2 months game time
    - dedication and time, am planning to level on both horde and alliance also on other servers.

if you interested send me an email at: odin.requst@hotmail.com or skype: odin.slayer/Motaz Yasin
    Only God Can Judge Me

Deleted
    Hi,
    Returning ex-hardcore wow player with plenty of experience looking for RAF partner(You send raf to me).
    Little about me:
    - About 7 years wow experiance
    - 22 years old
    - Since I have responsibilities I plan to play casually.
    - Time zone UTC/GMT +2 hours.
    - I only want to level up 1 or 2 characters ( if you want to use raf for leveling).
    - I buy my game time then first month passes.
    - Eu realm, both alliance and horde sides is fine.
    My only request buy for me battle chest and wod.

Deleted
    Looking to be RECRUITED on EU-Frostmane-Alliance. I will buy battlechest, WoD and gametime. What I ask for is some gold to help with levelling and flying etc. Have time to level characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacwa View Post
    Looking to be RECRUITED on EU-Frostmane-Alliance. I will buy battlechest, WoD and gametime. What I ask for is some gold to help with levelling and flying etc. Have time to level characters.
    im playing on kazzak as horde.if u like to play horde we can talk about it.i can help on gold. Gio#2724

I play Horde on Illidan-US. It's the #1 ranked realm for the horde. Also willing to level up on Sargeras-Alliance, #1 Realm for alliance.

What I offer:
    - I can do skype/any other voice program to explain anything you want.
    - Several characters to max level
    - Gold for you to buy bags, mount, and heirlooms.
    - Extensive knowledge about the game including best races, rotations for every class, farming spots, ways to get gear, best ways to level, gold making methods, etc.
    - I can get you in contact with some top raiding guilds

What you offer:
    - Supply the battle chest/2 months game time yourself (it's on sale)
    -I expect you to be on often and available to level with, I want to finish leveling 22 100's. I'm almost there, of course I don't expect you to do them all with me just a couple is fine.

If you're interested in applying, you can contact me via skype: ODumenigo or on my battletag: RatedFury#1724
    Last edited by RatedCloud; 2015-11-26 at 11:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacwa View Post
    Looking to recruit - Planning to level on Alliance - Ravencrest but i got contacts and you can always trade pets for gold. We might be able to work something out Chamar#2228 - chamar861 on skype.

I play Horde on Illidan-US. It's the #1 ranked realm for the horde. Also willing to level up on Sargeras-Alliance, #1 Realm for alliance. Will provide battlechest.

What I offer:
    - I can do skype/any other voice program to explain anything you want.
    - Several characters to max level
    - Gold for you to buy bags, mount, and heirlooms.
    - Extensive knowledge about the game including best races, rotations for every class, farming spots, ways to get gear, best ways to level, gold making methods, etc.
    - I can get you in contact with some top raiding guilds

What you offer:
    - Supply the battle chest/2 months game time yourself (it's on sale)
    -I expect you to be on often and available to level with, I want to finish leveling 22 100's. I'm almost there, of course I don't expect you to do them all with me just a couple is fine.

If you're interested in applying, you can contact me via skype: ODumenigo or on my battletag: RatedFury#1724
    Last edited by RatedCloud; 2015-11-27 at 03:20 AM.

Hello there i am looking to recruit someone or multiple people to raf with and im willing to pay for chest and wod for you. my bnet id is torvamessor#1600

Hello all,

I'm looking to recruit someone to EU realms!
    (I'm Veteran account)
    Mainly looking for someone with expirience, but ALL are welcome !!

About me:
    - friendly attitude, willing to make new friends
    - can play with you every day for multiple hours
    - my main in on Stormscale-Horde so I can provide stuff only there
    - I'm willing to level multiple characters with YOU
    - I will be playing mostly as Tank so we get fast queues
    - Willing to provide you with 4x22 bags for your first character and additional 4x16 for any other character
    - Will help you with gold, 5k for your first character, may give gold for additional characters aswell depending on how much I have
    - Willing to give you TIPS about how to get geared the fastest way once you reach 100

What I require from YOU:
    - have time to level
    - pay for your battlechest and subscription (please do not ask me to buy you games because I don't have much money)
    - you can play on any server you wish, but if you are willing to get benefits for gold and bags you must play on Stormscale-Horde

Contact info:
    BNet ID: youngkobe#2126

Hello NA! Im looking to recruit you!

I will provide:
    Vanilla box(battle chest) AND WoD (once we reach max level once)
    ALSO gold for heirlooms, mount training, and bags!!
    (if playing particular servers (Tichondrius (ally), Area 52 (Horde), Arthas (horde), or Sargeras (ally).))

Whats you need to bring to the tables:
    Availability. I am central time. I have very open schedule atm and have at least until the next semester starts to lvl.
    Usually works only with US and Australian players Ive found, but not completley opposed to EU players if your pings not too bad.

I'd consider myself a veteran player and have extensive knowledge of the game and ways too level quickly.
    Im looking for 4 toons to be leveled by one or more people so let me know if your interested!

Bnet: Kitchens#1551 Skype: Kitchens45

EDIT: Also PLEASE let me know while the games are on sale so I dont waste money! thanks!

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Deleted
    Hello intersted for raf . I want recuit you . its offers now on blizzard .

What u get powerlvling on high population realms - Eu Ravencrest , Outland , Sylvanass

Golds + bags , feats and more . Know alot tricks , + powerlvling .

U get good friend for everything with good expirience (tbc) can play every night like 8-10h

Intersted add me sponzo1992#2100

Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

L E V E L I N G
    • We can play on either Alliance or Horde faction as I have characters across some of the highest populated European servers:
      RavencrestAlliance - High populated Alliance server.

Sylvanas Alliance - High populated Alliance server.

Stormscale Horde - High populated Horde server.

Twisting Nether Horde - High populated Horde server.

Kazzak Horde - High populated Horde server.
    • I have all possible heirloom items so in case you have those as well we could level in the fastest possible way.
    • Basically I am active every single day from 14:00 CET until 1:00 in the morning so we have plenty of time to level. The time it usually takes to level from 1 to 90 is 2-3 days at most. I am usually playing tank classes which guarantees instant dungeon queues and farming dungeons is the fastest possible way to level at the moment.
    • I do know absolutely everything in this game including all classes. You will not only have a leveling partner but a personal trainer as well, in case you are new to this game.
    B E N E F I T S
    • At the very beginning I will provide 5000 gold so you can play properly and have enough cash to buy riding skills / containers / consumables for smooth leveling.
    • If I get the 1 month free game time I will grant you with 80.000 gold in return so you can buy a game time token. I have gold on several high population European servers both Horde and Alliance. Currently the game token costs less than that amount so you will have spare gold to stay competitive in the game. I can also show that I have the gold in-game.

Feel free to get in touch with me only in case you really plan to level and continue playing the game as otherwise it would be a waste of time for both me and you. You will also need to provide your own keys. The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM.

Looking to recruit someone.
    I play on Hellscream U.S Pve server
    Mostly horde but a little alliance.

I'm new to this system but I think I get the just of it.

Message my B-tag at : SpecialMonk#1794

PS. I can go on any server / realm/ toon/ or class that you want. Just really want this experience.

Looking to recruit someone on US servers.
    I play on Firetree, but any realm is fine.
    Can't provide B-chest or WoD
    Looking mostly to just grind as many characters to 90 as you would like.
    I usually play atleast 5-6 hours on weekdays and all day pretty much on weekends

- - - Updated - - -

Looking to recruit someone on US servers.
    I play on Firetree, but any realm is fine.
    Can't provide B-chest or WoD
    Looking mostly to just grind as many characters to 90 as you would like.
    I usually play atleast 5-6 hours on weekdays and all day pretty much on weekends
    Message me at my B-tag: Colts2014#1538

Hi Looking for a recruit EU Kazzak-Horde
    it is ur game since im not after mounts or something else.I just want a leveling buddy.I will pay for heirlooms and flyings up to %150. I already got around around 20 chars so i can say that im expert in leveling.i was playing since WotLK as a hardcore raidier but now i dont rly feel like to be like that.i guess casual is better for me right now.I play around 7-9h in a day.Starting at 3pm maybe early up to 11pm.it is up to my headache Im also D3 and HS player.
    Gio#2724

Hello there still looking to recruit on us servers and still willing to buy chest and wod for and lvl atleast 3 characters bnet id torvamessor#1600

Quote Originally Posted by torvamessor View Post
    Hello there still looking to recruit on us servers and still willing to buy chest and wod for and lvl atleast 3 characters bnet id torvamessor#1600

Sounds good.. I PMd you

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    Sounds good.. I PMd you
    alright will reply asap