Sup everyone, i currently looking for someone willing to be recruit in US servers
    battetag veb#2555

I've been playing wow for very long time now, almost 6yrs , you can check my armory if you like leng from ragnaros realm
    I have nothing else to do but play the game all day if I want. I can help you with anything you want

Looking to recruit US Sargeras Alliance or any Alliance server, Paying 50,000 gold!!!!

Hey there! I am looking to recruit someone on the alliance side, I am looking to get the R.A.F Cindermane mount, Upon collecting I will pay 50,000 gold. I am also down to level a toon to 100, I work Monday to Friday 0700 to 1600 AST, I have Sat,Sun,Mon off this week so can do some hardcore leveling. I would be offering to buy battlechest and W.O.D but I got scammed last year doing that, so won't be taking that chance again. My battletag is Jonny#1978 and skype is jonny.anastasi!

Looking to recruit on US/Bleeding Hollow (Alliance)!

I'm looking to level at least 3-4 Level 100's prior to Legion launch. My schedule is open & you can contact me @ Egtactiics#1868 or PM me here on MMO-C!

Bleeding Hollow as almost a 1 to 1 H/A ratio & has a nice AH for selling/buying stuff at good prices

Edit: I'll be giving you 5k* for each character leveled to 90+! - You must supply your own Battle Chest/Warlords of Draenor
    Last edited by MixelPlx; 2015-11-28 at 04:54 AM.

Sorry can't PM you since I just made this account. I'm interested in teaming up and doing RaF. Let me know if you're still interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Ckrug90 View Post
    Sorry can't PM you since I just made this account. I'm interested in teaming up and doing RaF. Let me know if you're still interested.
    Check your Private Messages

Hello

My name is Motaz Yasin, am 26 years old, civil engineer and a veteran of this game, been playing wow for 8 years, i did RaF a lot of times with people who became friends with and still playing with, and for now am looking for another to become friends with and play this game who i love and dedicated to. (EU)

What I can provide for you:

-Gold as much as you want to buy Heirlooms/Flying/Bags/Professions..etc
    -A great knowledge of the game.
    -A great knowledge of leveling.
    -Can level up as much characters as you want on any server you want at any faction you want prefer Twisting Nether Horde but we can discuss that later..
    -Time, I can stay online for more than 10 hours.
    -We can communicate on vent/ skype / team speak / mumble.
    -Raid boosts or PvP, we go any style you want to go.
    -Running old content for Achievements/Mounts/Transmog gear.
    -dedication and honesty, been doing this for long time and am dedicated for it to finish as much characters and help you out through your journey

What i expect you to provide for your self:

- Battle chest/WoD since they are in sale you can get them for cheap
    - 2 months game time
    - dedication and time, am planning to level on both horde and alliance also on other servers.

if you interested send me an email at: odin.requst@hotmail.com or skype: odin.slayer/Motaz Yasin
    Only God Can Judge Me

Well met!

Been playing for 9 years.

Looking to make a new account because I can...

Ill buy games, you provide gold and goodies.

Add my btag and we can chat TopGun#1603

Quote Originally Posted by Skuzin View Post
    Well met!

Been playing for 9 years.

Looking to make a new account because I can...

Ill buy games, you provide gold and goodies.

Add my btag and we can chat TopGun#1603
    EU or US ? if it is eu i added u mate.lets make a chat. Gio#2724

add bucketsmalon#2444 its my eu acc

Looking to recruit someone to help me transition myself on a new server, can not supply the game or gold for heirlooms but will help with mounts and bags. Know of quick leveling paths to follow so it will take mere hours to get up in levels. Have two seater mount already and years of experience.

Please help would be greatly appreciated, will gladly help in any possible way that doesn't involve financial help. Been having to buy tokens just to keep account active as it is.

Deleted
    Looking for someone to raf with at Darksorrow-EU ( Alliance ) Ill manage out the supplies needed. Add Drakh#2254 for a talk and we'll manage out something. Also if you have questions feel free to add me and we'll sort it out.

PS. I'm from Finland, 24 years old and have time to play. :-)

[EU] Seeing as the sale is on, I would really like to recruit some people to get those RAF mounts/pets so if you buy the battlechest, I'll give you 90k gold for looms/wowtoken/whatever on Vek'nilash EU.
    I'm not really looking for a levelling partner but I'm happy for you to add me and ask questions/get a boost or two if you're having trouble, I have a pretty comprehensive knowledge of this game.
    My plan is that after you've bought the battlechest , I give you 90k (negotiable if you think that's too low) in cash on Vek'nilash/Eonar/Blade's edge EU (Horde or Alliance) and presumably you can either use than to buy a wow token + some looms or start levelling there. I can also give you a battle pet on any realm that should sell for 2-5k so you can buy bags and help towards riding and stuff, if that suites.

Send me a PM if interested!
    Last edited by Sápphh; 2015-11-30 at 02:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    SOFTWARE VERSIONS SOMETIMES SKIP NUMBERS. THANK YOU.

Hello there i play on us servers and looking to recruit someone im willing to pay for the battlechest skype is rastalax24 or bnet is torvamessor#1600

Quote Originally Posted by Footpaws View Post
    Looking at creating a new account on US, you can recruit me and I will buy the battlechest directly afterwards. Though if you would like me to level with you on your own server, I am experienced with leveling as a tank so leveling will be quick all I ask is some gold for one set of heirlooms for that particular tank! You can contact me here or on Skype: Miasmapup
    I'm interested in leveling with you I can buy heirlooms on US-Firetree. Message me on bnet tag is Colts2014#1538

Deleted
    Looking to be Recruited on any EU or US realms!

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day. Even more in weekends.
    8+ years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues.
    I will level as many Chars as you want/need.

You Provide:
    Battlechest and WoD for me (HUGE Sale atm 65% discount on both!).

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

OCEANIC Servers

Looking to Recruit - I recruit you...

Experienced player - already have 5 level 100s
    Looking to level up as many character as possible on a new server (Horde only)

I can provide game time later on through in game tokens from my main server
    You have to buy the game and expansions...

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited!

Long time player, getting a new account. Had a lot of 90s and a few 100s.
    Can provide decent time online to lvl quickly and catch up to max level.
    Would love some initial cash flow to get some heirlooms.
    I usually play healers so can get fast queues.
    You get a month and mount.

I'll get the game myself since it's on sale.

WoW US only (east coast, horde)

Hey there folks, im looking to recruit someone.
    What i will provide is gold, mounts, bags, boost and friendship, we will be playing on Al'Akir(horde), im from sweden and i got 5 years of wow exp.

Looking to recruit - EU Realms (I'll send invite)

I'll provide you Warlords of draenor key (you'll get free 90level boost with it)

You'll provide your battlechest (which is 5eur with discount now)

I won't level with you or anything , You'll get 90 level char for free with wod key.

Deleted
    Looking someone to recruit me - EU

I would want to play on a social realm, other than that I got no criteas.. Also I am not looking to lvl a army of toons.. Just Shaman and maybe warlock and monk.