Looking to recruit someone to US alliance (Kel'thuzad) - my battletag is DJLG#1640

A good amount of experience with this game (7+ years)

Can help out with some heirlooms, i have 11 100's on this account, looking to get a couple more
    Friday night through Tuesday are the times ill most likely be on and ready to play

[US] Looking to be recruited on a US server, doesn't matter if horde or alliance.
    i've been playing this game since the very end of vanilla so I do know my way around it.
    I can provide my own battlechest and whatnot but would be able to use some gold and the like.
    The reason I'm switching from EU to US is because I'm tired of guilds not gelling together because not everyone speaks the same language, I've been told my accent is basically non existant and I'm usually a pleasure to be on skype with (except when you're losing me the game in league of legends, then watch out)
    My sleep/study schedule is fucked up so I'll be able to play during US times.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleasia View Post
    [US] Looking to be recruited on a US server, doesn't matter if horde or alliance.
    i've been playing this game since the very end of vanilla so I do know my way around it.
    I can provide my own battlechest and whatnot but would be able to use some gold and the like.
    The reason I'm switching from EU to US is because I'm tired of guilds not gelling together because not everyone speaks the same language, I've been told my accent is basically non existant and I'm usually a pleasure to be on skype with (except when you're losing me the game in league of legends, then watch out)
    Hey I've got an account I've started leveling on. I'm on Illidan US. I can provide some gold and whatnot. It's only a basic account so no WOD

Quote Originally Posted by Aleasia View Post
    Hey on US illidan horde side. Can give you gold for heirlooms and bags. Can also have a buddy powerlevel us thru dungeons or we can just spam run. I am available every day around 10-12 hours a day. Hit me up on skype if interested or if anyone else is. You provide chest is all I ask.

Deleted
    Looking to be Recruited on any EU or US realms!

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day. Even more in weekends.
    8+ years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues.
    I will level as many Chars as you want/need.

You Provide:
    Battlechest and WoD for me (HUGE Sale atm 65% discount on both!).

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

LF some1 to recruit EUROPE Outland alliance but since RAF is now crossrealm you can be any server

GAME IS ON A DISCOUNT SO HURRY UP PEEPS

I will provide:

- Gold to buy anything we need like Bags Mounts Items Enchants etc...
    - Level 25 guild for all the benefits
    - 2-4 Hours of gameplay per day at any times you can (minus my raid times)
    - You will get 20k gold once we do 2 characters as a bonus

You need to:

- Buy game and all expansions yourself
    - Level at least 2-4 chars together

PM ME HERE WITH YOUR SKYPE OR BTAG OR JUST ADD ME (Shaded#2575)...cheers
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nakavt View Post
    Looking to recruit - EU Realms (I'll send invite)

I'll provide you Warlords of draenor key (you'll get free 90level boost with it)

You'll provide your battlechest (which is 5eur with discount now)

I won't level with you or anything , You'll get 90 level char for free with wod key.
    Add Demifiend#2117

Quote Originally Posted by alex5412 View Post

I provide:

You Provide:

I would message you but i dont have or use skype

Sup everyone, i currently looking for someone willing to be recruit in US servers.
    battetag veb#2555
    friend's btag luminy#1234

I've been playing wow for very long time now, almost 6yrs , you can check my armory if you like leng from ragnaros realm
    I have nothing else to do but play the game all day if I want. I can help you with anything you want.

Looking to recruit and level up several 90's on Illidan Horde and Sargeras Alliance. US of course. They are both ranked #1 for their respective factions so great servers to start off on.

What I offer:
    - I can do skype/any other voice program to explain anything you want.
    -I can fly you around
    - Several characters to 90 in record time
    - Gold for you to buy bags, mount, and heirlooms for several characters.
    - Extensive knowledge about the game including best races, rotations for every class, farming spots, ways to get gear, best ways to level, gold making methods, etc.
    - I can get you in contact with some top raiding guilds
    -I can level one to two 90's a day depending on how long and efficiently we play.
    -I will help gear you up quickly once you reach one hundred.
    -I will be on break starting December 23rd so it'll be super leveling. I could literally fill a server full of 100's in less than two weeks no problem.

What you offer:
    - Supply the battle chest/at least one month game time for yourself (it's on sale, 75% off)
    -I expect you to be on VERY often and available to level with, I want to finish leveling 22 100's. I'm almost there, of course I don't expect you to do them all with me, but I do expect you to level quite a few of them with me.
    -I'd highly prefer if you were able to use some Voice over IP program such as skype, mumble, raidcall, discord, etc. It doesn't matter any will do.

If you're interested in applying, you can contact me via skype: ODumenigo (Osvaldo) or on my battletag: RatedFury#1724

Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

L E V E L I N G
    • We can play on either Alliance or Horde faction as I have characters across some of the highest populated European servers:
      RavencrestAlliance - High populated Alliance server.

Sylvanas Alliance - High populated Alliance server.

Stormscale Horde - High populated Horde server.

Twisting Nether Horde - High populated Horde server.

Kazzak Horde - High populated Horde server.
    • I have all possible heirloom items so in case you have those as well we could level in the fastest possible way.
    • Basically I am active every single day from 14:00 CET until 1:00 in the morning so we have plenty of time to level. The time it usually takes to level from 1 to 90 is 2-3 days at most. I am usually playing tank classes which guarantees instant dungeon queues and farming dungeons is the fastest possible way to level at the moment.
    • I do know absolutely everything in this game including all classes. You will not only have a leveling partner but a personal trainer as well, in case you are new to this game.
    B E N E F I T S
    • At the very beginning I will provide 5000 gold so you can play properly and have enough cash to buy riding skills / containers / consumables for smooth leveling.
    • If I get the 1 month free game time I will grant you with 80.000 gold in return so you can buy a game time token. I have gold on several high population European servers both Horde and Alliance. Currently the game token costs less than that amount so you will have spare gold to stay competitive in the game. I can also show that I have the gold in-game.

Feel free to get in touch with me only in case you really plan to level and continue playing the game as otherwise it would be a waste of time for both me and you. You will also need to provide your own keys. The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM.

Looking to Recruit on NA.

I cannot provide battlechest. I can help with game time through game tokens.

I play on Illidan-US Horde, but am willing to make characters on any realm or faction and have time for multiple characters.

Contact me through: Skype: kerp.kerton; email: skwerlyguy789 at aim; or battletag: BigLlew#1849 to discuss availability.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit and level several 100s with someone on Sargeras-US (Best server for Alliance).

I am a veteran player that recently came back to the game, so I can't offer much, but in-depth knowledge and fun times while leveling. I can provide you with some looms and riding skill of course and I can also help you gear up and get raid-ready or pvp-ready after we hit 100 on whatever character you decide to main, should you need help with all of that.

If you're interested, throw me an add at Ace#2950 or add me on sky.pe: chainswhipsndips.

Looking to recruit NA willing to buy battlechest my bnet id is torvamessor#1600 or my skype is rastalax24@gmail.com

Deleted
    Hello my name is George i want to recruit someone to level some toons EU Alliance faster i can provide you with gold for mounts,flying, elixirs what ever you need. I've been playing the game since 2005 so i got some knowledge about the game done some pve content back in the day now im more focused on pvp feel free to add my battletag: pendeho#2401

Deleted

I provide:

You Provide:

I'm interested in recruiting you

Deleted
    Looking to get recruited on EU!

I'm starting a new account before legion, ive got 3-4 years of WoW experience.
    Im not sure about the realm we can discuss about that but i've had these in mind:
    Sylvanas alliance,
    The maelstrom alliance,
    emeriss horde,
    i would say i currently pref alliance but we can discuss about that.

ill pay for my own stuff.
    i would like some gold if possible.

BN: Crimsx#2704
    add my bn if interested.

Looking to recruit on EU

From now and until next year I'm looking to level a bunch characters on EU. First on Twisting Nether Horde, but also some on Sylvanas Alliance.

Depending on your dedication to leveling I can provide the full game, including WoD for free. I can also provide provide bags and some gold to get you going.

It's a plus if you:
    - Can play some during the day, from 9 to 18 CET.
    - Have some spare time during Christmas.
    - Are an enjoyable human being

PM here or on battle.net at Fearboner#2355.
    Last edited by sharkmode; 2015-12-08 at 03:42 PM.

Looking to recruit on EU realms.

I've been playing for quite a long time (since BC on EU realms, vanilla on US realms) and got plenty of chars, however looking to explore leveling once again, preferably horde-side on a realm of your choice. I've been a healer most of the time, have absolutely no issue doing that for dungeon spamming Got most heirlooms as well. If you stay until I get the mount you will get a bonus
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.