I'm looking to be either recruited or recruit someone on NA/US Horde. I'm wanting to get as many characters up to 90-100 as possible, quickly. I already have 40+ 100's and looking to add more to my roster for the sole purpose of killing and bonus rolling Sha/Nalak to hopefully knock them out before Legion launches (and please, don't message me stating they can't be bonus rolled blah blah. They can. I've seen both of them and I have gotten Oon/Gal from bonus roll). With that said, would prefer someone with similar intentions so we're on the same page, but it's whatever.

What I Expect:
    • What you will provide:
      • Battle Chest (Don't really care so much bout WoD, up to you)
      • Time. Time. TIME! I want to level at least ELEVEN (11) characters to 90, if not more if you're interested.

• What I will provide*:
      • Gold for token/game time
      • Looms (if needed)
      • Bags
      • Time. Oh, so much time! Can pretty much make myself available when ever, though I would prefer night/late night/early morning, except Tuesdays. Tuesdays are dedicated to the cause!

*Doesn't matter what server you opt to level your initial characters on, can only provide gold for bags if they're on Thrall/Area 52 Horde side. If you opt not to level them on 1 of those servers, you're on your own. A character will need to be created on Area 52 Horde for gold for the game time/token and/or looms at the very least. And honestly would prefer someone who's adding a license to a current account and already have looms.

If you're interested, can PM me here or add me @ not looking anymore.
    Last edited by Obsurd; 2016-06-08 at 07:07 AM. Reason: No longer looking

Looking for an RAF buddy on NA servers. I prefer a Pve server but Pvp is OK too.

I can buy my own game and time.

I'm usually available Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, some Sundays. Play time would be 9:30pm until about 2am (eastern time)

Email me and we can further iron out the details.

PS - I recently had a recruit but lost my phone. Was all set up to go but lost all information to contact so I'm ready to go as soon as someone is willing to commit.

mduganjr yahoo . com

Deleted
    Looking for recruit on EU horde. I can provide gold,bags etc. Ive got plenty of time so leveling up a lot of characters is no problem for me. Prefer Eng/cz/svk language if possible .

Hey, I'm currently looking to recruit someone.

A bit about me:
    I'm 20 years old, live in belgium(EU) and play on the US servers.
    I've got an American girlfriend and will be moving over there in a year, which is why I play on the US.
    I've currently got 2 100's on Stormrage, 1 100 on Sargeras and another 100 on Proudmoore.
    I currently raid every tuesday and wednesday from 8:00 - 12:00 EST so I can't level then.

What I can offer:
    I can pay for heirlooms and bags on proudmoore, which is where I want to level one character (others on other realm), but I'd prefer it if you already have your own heirlooms.
    A knowledgeable person who knows a lot about the game. On my main I'm in a 13/13M guild, so I know what I'm talking about.
    You probably think I've got this horrible trash European accent. Which is true for most Europeans, but I've been to America a lot and if I didn't tell you you'd probably think I was American.
    I've got all the time in the world so I can level whenever you want.
    I'm pretty easy going, and easy to talk to. OR SO I'VE BEEN TOLD.

What I expect from you:
    Someone who is preferably easy to talk to, we don't have to use voice comms but I'd prefer it since it makes leveling go easier.
    I don't particularly care if you're a fresh, if you're eager to learn about the game I'll help you and guide you through it. While I probably can't get you into my guild (it being 13/13M and all) I know a bunch of people and can introduce you to a lot of them.
    You can pay for your own BCH/WoD. Since WoD is so cheap now this shouldn't be a problem. I'd pay for you but I need to save every penny I can, since I'll be moving and moving is across the world is very expensive.
    I'd prefer it if you already have your own heirlooms or don't mind leveling without them as I'm quite the poor fellow, but I understand if you don't have them/don't want to level without.
    If you're up for leveling hit me up on my bnet: Magaries#2838
    The realms I'd wanna level on would be Illidan[Horde], Proudmoore[Alliance], Stormrage[Alliance] and Sargeras[Alliance]

I never played WoW in a long time and never subscribed at all, but i am thinking about subbing and i need someone to tell me everything about the game and give me tips along the way for leveling. I'm willing to be a healer, but not a tank, and will play on any non-pvp US worlds. I'm on between 11 AM to 2 AM.

Anyone interested?

(EU)

Hello guys, I'm looking for a recruit to invite, will be playing on Outland Alliance and Twisting Nether Horde, gonna level as much character as possible. I know the game from the inside out, I'll show you the ways to farm gold quickly and teach you any class if necessary. While I cannot pay for anything, I will also invite you to my guild that will do PvP/PvE over legion. Contact me at skype : mertthehell or battle.net : Ashstorm#2245

Thanks for reading! ^^

I am looking for a RAF partner, EU player.

Looking To recruit, any server you wish. Willing to level some new toons with you, help you out with general tips and discussion, or just grinding dungeons. If you are interested down the road in mount runs, xmog runs etc.. i can provide.

I've been playing since vanilla, have multiple 100's, and a corrupted ashbringer you can touch on my main. :P

Message me on here, or...

Email: Sccanaday@charter.net

RAF - Recruit a Friend
    Stormscale EU

Hey all!
    I am looking for someone to get recruited on Stormscale EU - Horde. I can provide you with enough gold for mounts, big bag slots, bank slots, talent respecs and skills. Stormscale is a Horde dominated (~25 horde for every alliance) PvP server. Once you reach 90+ you don't have any gankers since Draenor isn't cross realm yet. The realm is very, VERY active (on the server list it's full most of the time) and has strong PvE progression. Our trade chat is very active. If you're bored just sit in trade for 30 seconds and you might find something to do.

What I will provide for you:
    - Gold (i.e. for mounts, drinks. Basically all of your basic needs);
    - 4x 22 slot bags;
    - The lastest version of Zygor + all guides for free (we can use it whilst leveling if you want to);
    - 8 years of knowledge of this game (I will give you my battle tag, so we can chat in-game whilst playing too);
    - A positive attitude (I don't ever rage, and I love helping out).

What you have to provide yourself:
    - The game itself and game-time;
    - A positive attitude yourself.

You can PM me here (I visit this website often, I usually respond within a few hours) if you are interested. We CAN level a toon RIGHT AWAY together if you want to (we can use voice communication too (using Skype for example or my private TeamSpeak 3 server)).

I also recruit people on Stormrage EU - Alliance. Take note I won't be able to assist you other than provide you with gold and knowledge.

See you! (Also, page 1000th )

Quote Originally Posted by Roxtar View Post
    Looking to Recruit - OCEANIC Realm - Barthilas

I am willing to provide
    - heirlooms
    - 1 months of game time for Each character that is leveled to 90

You provide
    - Battlechest
    - WoD

email: shan912@outlook.com
    Still looking...

Hello all., i'm looking to be recruited on any server. Would like a higher pop PVE, but i'm open to anything. I haven't played since Cata, but played from vanilla up until then. Just got the starter account to check things out again, and was going to get a subscription, but thought i would try this first!

Send me an email and maybe we can get something going. Thanks a bunch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethyr View Post
    Hello all., i'm looking to be recruited on any server. Would like a higher pop PVE, but i'm open to anything. I haven't played since Cata, but played from vanilla up until then. Just got the starter account to check things out again, and was going to get a subscription, but thought i would try this first!

Send me an email and maybe we can get something going. Thanks a bunch.
    Add me on bnet: Darksiders#2850 ... we can discuss there

Okay, I dont know whether or not this is the most appropriate thread or not for this.

I just want the mount that comes with the RAF.
    Is it easiest just to add myself - buy the battlechest and one month of sub and there ya go?

or should I just have some fun with one of you guys from scratch on a new account?
    I got Zygor and I've played since Vanilla, never tried any melee classes, just ranged (hunter, mage, priest disc)

Let me know

Bnet tag: bukkbull#2648
    Last edited by Graharam; 2016-05-06 at 05:04 PM.

Probably should have out my bnet: aethyr #11274

Deleted
    I would love to recruit you... I play on the EU servers ofc

hey im interested in getting back into wow and releveling. im a long time player who knows alot about the game so you dont have to hold my hand. im willing to do whatever you want so i can get a raf invite. i live in the NA/EST timezone but im available majority of the time

What is your battletag demerriam?

10+ Year Old Account
    sent you a PM dmerriam005

Signature Made By Shyama

hey dmerriam005 i can provide you with wod and possibly 2 months of game time can you provide me a btag or something to contact you on? thanks.

hey sorry for the super delayed response but i cant pm people back sadly, my bnet is sirsmokes#1888 im going to be on all night so shoot me a friend invite and we can talk.