Hey Me and my wife Looking to recruit another couple that want to get into playing wow.
    were very interested in the RAF rewards, and playing wow with other people.
    Looking for casual players as we have a toddler and we sometimes go akf, and if you have a family you would understand that. we get on almost daily times vary but mainly
    during the day as I work overnights. I am off 90% of friday/saturdays though
    we play on Hyjal - which is a High horde populated server. We Will provide bags and starting money to help get you started
    Hit us up on Battle.net TSV3CTOR#1659 for information or if interested
    this message goes for any individuals interested in learning or starting the game.

all you would need to provide is the game and gametime

- - - Updated - - -

Boudish11 I'm interested in further information and possibly recruiting you, just need to know if you can provide gametime and game
    my BN is TSV3CTOR1659
    Last edited by VecandLexxPlay; 2016-05-22 at 01:24 AM. Reason: missed something

I would like to recruit a friend!

I'm playing on biggest GERMAN server EU-Blackmoore and would support with 10k gold. (Alliance or Horde)

PM me

Thx

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on either Stormscale-EU or Ravencrest-EU. On stormscale we would play Horde and on ravencrest we would play alliance. Looking to level a few new characters in a fast pace.

I would be able to provide with the battlechest for you, however you will need to provide with your own gametime.

PM me for more information if you are intrested.

Looking to recruit on EU Ravencrest - high populated server, contact me and we can talk more about it. Donkey#2915 .

Quote Originally Posted by Nuxz View Post
    Looking to recruit someone on either Stormscale-EU or Ravencrest-EU. On stormscale we would play Horde and on ravencrest we would play alliance. Looking to level a few new characters in a fast pace.

I would be able to provide with the battlechest for you, however you will need to provide with your own gametime.

PM me for more information if you are intrested.
    Add me J0seph#1567

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IngoDent View Post
    Looking to recruit someone on EU, if you are interested in leveling a couple of chars on Ravencrest Alliance side, or maybe Kazzak Horde side.

What I will give you:
    Gold for 2x tokens
    Gold to buy heirlooms
    Bags
    Gold for mounts and such.

What you need to do: Buy the game.

PM me if interested. I can generally play whenever desired.
    Add me J0seph#1567

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Filathorn View Post
    Looking to recruit on EU realms. To be honest; I'm just interested in the RaF rewards, as I already have all the leveled chars I could ever need or want, so:
    What I bring:
    - 100k gold to get you started, or if you don't want to play on stormrage/azuremyst, 1 month of gametime and some fancy pet or something you can sell on whichever realm you want to play on.
    - touch of the void heirloom
    - No social obligation to ever talk to me again

What you bring:
    - Your own copy of the game
    - Gametime
    Add me J0seph#1567

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arknski2 View Post
    hey dude can you give me ur btag i can power level you and pay for 1 month of game time let me know asap ive had a few time waster so let me know.
    Add me J0seph#1567

- - - Updated - - -

Looking to recruit someone on EU, if you are interested in leveling a couple of chars on Ravencrest Alliance side, or maybe Kazzak Horde side.

What I will give you:
    Gold for 2x tokens
    Gold to buy heirlooms
    Bags

Add me J0seph#1567

- - - Updated - - -

What I will give you:
    Gold for 2x tokens
    Gold to buy heirlooms
    Bags

Got your PM but I didn't get you B.net request, what's yours?

Quote Originally Posted by gin436 View Post

Got your PM but I didn't get you B.net request, what's yours?

HappyPants#21400

Hey, looking to be recruited, I have decent experience and I'm pretty much always on.
    Will need Battlechest and gold for heirlooms and all that stuff I'll get my own gametime, add me and we can discuss further ^.^
    BTag J0seph#1567

- - - Updated - - -

What I will give you:
    Gold for 2x tokens
    Gold to buy heirlooms
    Bags

Did you not get my friend request?

Still looking for someone to recruit.

All you need is: your own Battlechest.

What I give you: Gold for 2x game time tokens.
    Gold for plenty of heirlooms.
    30-slot bags.
    Gold for mount skills, etc.

Don't even have to level that many chars, if any at all, if you don't want to. Send me a PM here if interested.

I'm on the EU, I can play whenever, and would like to level on Kazzak - Horde, Ravencrest - Alliance, and maybe an odd char on another server.
    Last edited by IngoDent; 2016-05-27 at 06:06 PM.

RAF - Recruit a Friend
    Stormscale EU

Hey all!
    I am looking for someone to get recruited on Stormscale EU - Horde. I can provide you with enough gold for mounts, big bag slots, bank slots, talent respecs and skills. Stormscale is a Horde dominated (~25 horde for every alliance) PvP server. Once you reach 90+ you don't have any gankers since Draenor isn't cross realm yet. The realm is very, VERY active (on the server list it's full most of the time) and has strong PvE progression. Our trade chat is very active. If you're bored just sit in trade for 30 seconds and you might find something to do.

What I will provide for you:
    - Gold (i.e. for mounts, drinks. Basically all of your basic needs);
    - 4x 22 slot bags;
    - The lastest version of Zygor + all guides for free (we can use it whilst leveling if you want to);
    - 8 years of knowledge of this game (I will give you my battle tag, so we can chat in-game whilst playing too);
    - A positive attitude (I don't ever rage, and I love helping out).

What you have to provide yourself:
    - The game itself and game-time;
    - A positive attitude yourself.

You can PM me here (I visit this website often, I usually respond within a few hours) if you are interested. We CAN level a toon RIGHT AWAY together if you want to (we can use voice communication too (using Skype for example or my private TeamSpeak 3 server)).

I also recruit people on Stormrage EU - Alliance. Take note I won't be able to assist you other than provide you with gold and knowledge.

See you!

Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

L E V E L I N G
    • We can play on either Alliance or Horde faction as I have characters across some of the highest populated European servers:
      RavencrestAlliance - High populated Alliance server.

Sylvanas Alliance - High populated Alliance server.

Stormscale Horde - High populated Horde server.

Twisting Nether Horde - High populated Horde server.

Kazzak Horde - High populated Horde server.
    • I have all possible heirloom items so in case you have those as well we could level in the fastest possible way.
    • Basically I am active every single day from 14:00 CET until 1:00 in the morning so we have plenty of time to level. The time it usually takes to level from 1 to 90 is 2-3 days at most. I am usually playing tank classes which guarantees instant dungeon queues and farming dungeons is the fastest possible way to level at the moment.
    • I do know absolutely everything in this game including all classes. You will not only have a leveling partner but a personal trainer as well, in case you are new to this game.
    B E N E F I T S
    • At the very beginning I will provide 5000 gold so you can play properly and have enough cash to buy riding skills / containers / consumables for smooth leveling.
    • If I get the 1 month free game time I will grant you with 80.000 gold in return so you can buy a game time token. I have gold on several high population European servers both Horde and Alliance. Currently the game token costs less than that amount so you will have spare gold to stay competitive in the game. I can also show that I have the gold in-game.
    • As soon as you get to level 100 I will provide a free of charge Achimonde Heroic boost for a mount and a Feat Of Strength.

Feel free to get in touch with me only in case you really plan to level and continue playing the game as otherwise it would be a waste of time for both me and you. You will also need to provide your own keys. The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM.

Hey everyone! I am looking to be recruited and,as I said,I'll buy Legion as soon as possible.
    I only ask for BCH and 60 days time for your mount.
    I won't really take away much of your time,and I'll never ask for you to level me up because you raffed me. We could,obviously,be friends.
    If interested please pm me here and/or add me on Battlenet: Vendrick#21643
    Last edited by Fairel; 2016-08-07 at 03:45 PM.

Hello, I have a lot of free time at the moment.so I would like to level as many characters before legion as I can. Looking for someone who has a lot of time to play. I can play between 1 pm to 1 am CET time almost every day.

Looking to recruit someone for US Kil'Jaeden or Mal'ganis (Horde).

I will supply 70k gold, you can spend it however you want. All you need to buy is the game and game time if you decide not to buy tokens with my gold.

I will level at least one toon to 100 with you and I can help with any in game questions you have.
    Last edited by swango; 2016-06-05 at 07:50 PM.

RAF - Recruit a Friend
    EU Server
    (Any realm is open for discuss)

Hey all!
    I am looking for someone to get recruited on EU Server (Realm is not decided, also faction not decided). I can provide you with enough gold for mounts, big bag slots, bank slots, talent respecs and skills. I like PvP servers for the most, so I will only level on realm that has Pvp population on it.

I am also looking for being Recruited on US Server, but then you have to provide the game for me, and gametime. But I am experienced and are up to play 15 hours ++ every day.

What I will provide for you:
    - Gold (i.e. for mounts, drinks. Basically all of your basic needs);
    - 4x 22 slot bags;
    - The lastest version of Zygor + all guides for free (we can use it whilst leveling if you want to);
    - 7 years of knowledge of this game (I will give you my battle tag, so we can chat in-game whilst playing too);
    - A positive attitude (I don't ever rage, and I love helping out).

What you have to provide yourself:
    - The game itself (Battle chest, or even Legion) and game-time; 30,60 days.
    - A positive attitude yourself.

You can PM me here (I visit this website often, I usually respond within a few hours) if you are interested. We CAN level a toon RIGHT AWAY together if you want to (we can use voice communication too (using Skype for example or my TeamSpeak 3 server)).
    Email: marpauls hotmail.com

See you!

Deleted
    Hey!

Im new to the US servers and usally play on EU. I dont have any heirlooms (In case you really want to level with heirlooms, you would have to pay heirlooms for me) or high levels. I am looking for someone to play with me using Recruit a Friend to get a few level 90's! I wanna play horde on Tichondrius and alliance on Darkspear.

Since you will recruit me, you will have some benefits like free month of gametime and a pet/mount of your own choice. Besides that you get some fast and easy level 90's. Im an experienced player on EU.

If you are intrested dont mind adding me!

Bairend#2924

Hope someone is willing to do this with me really soon.

Deleted
    xczzxczxczxczx

Deleted
    Hello

Im a EU player and I want to recruit someone to level up with me so I can get some 100s for legion. I have been playing since Wrath and I should be able to play most days until legion comes out. I will pay for your mount and other ingame item, the characters which I want to level are Healers and Tanks so we should be able to level up fast through dungeons. My characters with gold are on Outland Alliance and Ragnaros Horde.

BT

Haz#2590

Hello everyone,looking to play WoW again and buying Legion the day it comes out!!
    Need only BCH;summer is coming (eh,not winter if you know what I mean) so I'll have plenty of free time.
    If interested add me on Battle net: Valyrian#21917
    Last edited by benjen; 2016-06-01 at 07:34 PM.

Deleted
    hello,
    I am looking to be recruited to a good pve server EU.

What I provide:
    my own game time.
    able to play up to 12 hours a day.
    willing to level as many chars as you want.

what you provide:
    The BCH.
    time to level.
    able to level up from 90-100
    15k gold for my first char

if you want to talk more contact me on demondcake#2208
    Last edited by mmoc0440d9884b; 2016-06-01 at 02:45 PM.

Looking to recruit on EU realms. To be honest; I'm just interested in the RaF rewards, as I already have all the leveled chars I could ever need or want, so:
    What I bring:
    - 100k gold to get you started, or if you don't want to play on stormrage/azuremyst, 1 month of gametime and some fancy pet or something you can sell on whichever realm you want to play on.
    - touch of the void heirloom
    - No social obligation to ever talk to me again

What you bring:
    - Your own copy of the game
    - Gametime

I can level a character or two if it's a dealbreaker if we don't, but I'm not intending to invest a lot of time in leveling alts.