Looking to be recruited
    US HORDE

You MUST provide :

- Battle Chest
    - 45k Gold for Token or 1 month GameTime
    - 10k Gold for Heirlooms

Blockburner#1817

I am not doing recruit a friend. I want to fully see the game before I get into it

hello i have been interested in playing world of warcraft for some time now. it
    takes me a long time to figure out on playing a game, after playing eve online for 10 years.
    the free trial thing doesnt show much promise only going to level 20.

is it possible if anyone has a spare wow movie starter game code i could somehow
    have. please let me know in a private message. i would be happy to go to any server
    in the U.S. region.

thank you

Kenshin

I had my own post. but was closed. cause the moderator, just thought I was trying to do recruit a friend. wich I am not

Looking to be recruited on US side, have all basic heirlooms, veteran player looking to start fresh, any server, and faction. Preferably voice chat but not necessary. I'm free weekdays usually between 6pm-10pm est sometimes earlier rarely ever later than 6pm. No elitist or quitters. I want to level as much as possible. Add me on btag batok#1610 or Skype chancel141 or pm me here with what you have to offer the experience, and we will go from there!

Looking to be recruited EU

I'm looking to join High pop alliance server, If you can provide the following that would be great.
    - Heirlooms
    - Bags

RAF - Recruit a Friend
    Kazzak -EU
    Hey all!
    I am looking for someone to recruit on Kazzak EU - Horde. I can provide you with enough gold for : bag ,bank slots, talent respecs and Flying skills.

What I will provide for you:
    - 4x 16 slot bags;
    - A positive attitude (I don't ever rage, and I love helping out).
    - I will trade you 10k gold for every char that we level to 90
    What you have to provide yourself:
    - The game itself and game-time;
    - A positive attitude yourself.
    - Arabic Speaker prefer
    if you are interested You can Add me on Battle Tag : GaverAhmed#2993 ,. We CAN level a toon RIGHT AWAY together if you want to (we can use voice communication too (using Skype for example or my private TeamSpeak 3 server)).

Still looking for an RaF partner? If so PM me... Thanks!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis777 View Post

I'm looking to join High pop alliance server, If you can provide the following that would be great.
    - Heirlooms
    - Bags
    Still looking for a RaF partner ? Let me know, thank you!!

Active player starting out on Stormscale horde - i can provide bags, lots of time and xp heirlooms - i'm from belgium(dutch speaking) got a microphone ,etc , got friends who could boost us sometimes etc.
    Add me fuze#2206 if you're interested

Quote Originally Posted by Lj24893 View Post
    Still looking for an RaF partner? If so PM me... Thanks!!

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for a RaF partner ? Let me know, thank you!!
    Yes I'm still looking to be recruited.
    Please share your email or skype, I can't send private message because of the forum's 10 posts limit.

Looking to recruit on EU realms. To be honest; I'm just interested in the RaF rewards, as I already have all the leveled chars I could ever need or want, so:
    What I bring:
    - 100k gold to get you started, or if you don't want to play on stormrage/azuremyst, 1 month of gametime and some fancy pet or something you can sell on whichever realm you want to play on.
    - touch of the void heirloom
    - No social obligation to ever talk to me again

What you bring:
    - Your own copy of the game
    - Gametime

Alternatively I can supply you with a wow code from the movie instead of the free gold, but then I'll need some assurance from you that you'll actually add game time to the account.

Deleted

Nemesis777

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis777 View Post

- Heirlooms
    - Bags
    Hello,

Please contact me i can arrange bags looms etc.
    So if you are willing to lvl on sylvanas eu ally please contact me you can add me on battle.net michel9352#2286

greetings

michel

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, I'm Looking to recruit someone new player or a veteran

I would like to level 4/5 toons (More if you want to) on my main server Sylvanas Eu ally.
    I'm online every evening to play and level up.

I will provide 10k gold for looms bags and flight training for every char we level!!!

You have to provide your own battlechest

If you are interested add me on battle.net michel9352#2286 or reply and leave your contact information

With the new Expansion coming soon, I'm looking to finish leveling a character of each class to 90 (at least 5 classes). I am willing to level on any US realm and I'm open to Horde or Alliance. Also I am on the east coast of the United States and can play several hours per day. Mostly from 9pm onwards, or in the middle of the day (gotta love the working from home).

I can provide my own battle chest or recruit someone. However if recruited you must pay for your own Battle Chest.
    If I recruit you, I will provide gold for heirlooms, bags, and Mount training.

I am an experienced player (I've been playing since the middle of Vanilla). If you are interested please contact me through my battletag: Airishbastrd#1505

Looking for someone to recruit on Kazzak EU!

What I can give you:
    - full 16 slot bags
    - Gold for the heirlooms for your character
    - I will trade you 10k gold for every char that we level to 90

What you need to provide yourself:
    - A copy of the game
    - Gametime (It gives you a free month when you buy the game)
    - Time on your hands, I'd love to be able to level multiple characters
    - Some type of experience for the game (mostly because I want to avoid any slow progression leveling)

There is still plenty of time until Legion releases, so if you are interested and want to start play the game again, feel free to contact me and LETS DO THIS! Battletag: Jycken#21438

I'm In

Quote Originally Posted by anirishbastrd View Post
    With the new Expansion coming soon, I'm looking to finish leveling a character of each class to 90 (at least 5 classes). I am willing to level on any US realm and I'm open to Horde or Alliance. Also I am on the east coast of the United States and can play several hours per day. Mostly from 9pm onwards, or in the middle of the day (gotta love the working from home).

I can provide my own battle chest or recruit someone. However if recruited you must pay for your own Battle Chest.
    If I recruit you, I will provide gold for heirlooms, bags, and Mount training.

I am an experienced player (I've been playing since the middle of Vanilla). If you are interested please contact me through my battletag: Airishbastrd#1505
    Hi I'm in, please add me in game Area52 Horde Rodentor I play almost every day, I also work from home to very flexible with timing. I will recruit you because I don't want to transfer the characters latter to a new account or we can discuss about that.

- - - Updated - - -

My battletag is Apoy#11506 you can also reach me on Facebook dot come/samerkarazi

Deleted
    Hi, I'm Looking to recruit someone new player or a veteran

I would like to level 4/5 toons (More if you want to) on my main server Sylvanas Eu ally.
    I'm online every evening to play and level up.

I will provide 10k gold for looms bags and flight training for every char we level!

You have to provide your own battlechest

If you are interested add me on battle.net michel9352#2286 or reply and leave your contact information
    Last edited by mmoc3db8f00185; 2016-06-24 at 09:11 PM.

Hi, I'm looking to be recruited by a veteran player.

What I'm looking for
    - Someone Experienced
    - Someone with a Flexible Schedule
    - Level each class to 90
    - Play on Stormrage or Illidan Alliance on Stormrage, or Horde on Illidan
    - Heirlooms, and bags provided. (Won't need flight training, but would happily accept it)

What I can Provide
    - My own battlechest
    - Gametime
    - I'm experienced with the game

if you're interested my battletag ID is hero#1779

there is everything tragamonedasslots.com

Deleted
    I'm recruiting on Burning Legion-EU Horde/ally, or any high pop server.
    Available:
    -Weekdays: 2PM - 11PM (Server Time)
    -Weekends: all day long

What I provide: (Only available for Burning Legion)
    -Gold for riding/heirlooms/bags
    -Experience in leveling

What you provide:
    -Battlechest and 2 months of game time.

Quote Originally Posted by herox7 View Post
    Hi, I'm looking to be recruited by a veteran player.

What I'm looking for
    - Someone Experienced
    - Someone with a Flexible Schedule
    - Level each class to 90
    - Play on Stormrage or Illidan Alliance on Stormrage, or Horde on Illidan
    - Heirlooms, and bags provided. (Won't need flight training, but would happily accept it)

What I can Provide
    - My own battlechest
    - Gametime
    - I'm experienced with the game

if you're interested my battletag ID is hero#1779
    hey im the guy who jsut spoke with after you said you got a refund i havent been able to add you.

Raf

Hello there !

My name is Stefan and I am looking for someone to recruit to the game !

Realm : Quel'thalas Horde EU

What I can provide :
    -gold for heirlooms , bags and for flying mounts .
    -pretty good game experience . Have been playing since 2005
    -friendly attitude. I love helping out people , I am very patient towards new players, and I don't mind veteran players either.
    -an amazing guild ! I'm in one of the oldest guilds on the server , and one of the biggest ones . We got a lot of friendly players , we do casual raids and what not , so its the perfect place for a new person to join and learn about the game.
    -exposure to all the end tier raids . I've loads of friends that raid and that have no problem to take other people with them , regardless of experience or gear . I can take you into every raid and teach you all the things you need to get your self ready for the next expansion.

What you have to provide :

This one is simple , all I ask is that you buy your own game and pay for your own game time . I will do the rest .

I look forward to taking anyone , regardless of age or gender.

You can contact me here :
    -battletag: Bilutza#2457

Thank you very much, and don;t hesitate to give me a message if you got any questions !

LF RAF PARTNER - US Realm

You send the invitation
    You MUST provide :

- Battle Chest or 1 Month Game Time
    - 45k Gold for Token or another 1 month GameTime
    - 10k Gold for Heirlooms

I have Plenty of Time : 20hrs / day
    PM NOW ! - English / Spanish Players