Hey guys.

im looking to RAF i am an experienced player with multiple max levels i can play any time i play on eu servers i can play on any relam/faction preferred would b e horde stormscale but i dont mind really

i can answer and questions in game give you knowledge about the game level very quickly.

i like to pvp mostly earning 2.2k in 3s last season

battle tag is Kainan#2937

I also will help you with getting looms mounts gold everything is covered all you need to bring is game pack and game time

Hello there,
    Experienced WoW veteran looking to recruit someone who actually wants to stick through with the 1-90 journey for more than one day.
    I've recruited people, but it's hard to find someone that will stick with it. So please, don't waste my time or yours!
    Anyways, looking to play on Emerald Dream (Great Community, World PVP) or Tichondrius (Highest Pop) as Horde! Looking to level 2-3 toons. Willing to help with gold for Bags/Riding/etc.
    I am available to play pretty much any time from 1pm EST to 5am EST, every day of the week. Of course some days I will have plans, but I am still VERY active. I'm sure we could do 1-90 in a day or two if you're up for marathons.
    Add my BTAG: Deophyte#1757 and we'll talk! Cheers.

Hello guys Kyu here 5 year veteran in mainly pve but nothing too serious, on US servers but willing to play on any server/faction,
    I'm 18 and dont currently have a job taking classes this winter but untill then im free to level,
    don't be pressured or worried or anything not looking to set records just want to have a fun leveling experience,
    please email me as soon as possible wowj1212 gmail or skype: steinernineer thank you for your time.

Hello I'm looking to recruit someone to play with and have alot of fun together ^^ I have alot of time so we can play as much as you want im up for anything

my B.net name is Sylvos#1858.

Here is what I need from you:

Purchase a prepaid card, allowing me to gain 30 days of WoW time.
    Be a US Player.

Here is what I can provide in return now and later:

I will pay you back for the prepaid with gold,we can decide how much u want for it,ill pay more then what a token costs 10k-20k more.
    I can play on any server. I will create a new character to lvl up with you.
    Pick a server I have a presence on and I will supply Gold for Heirlooms and anything else you may need.

I also play HOST......and im a good friend u just have to know me ^^
    add me or pm me to discuss more detals......I Really wnt to play wow again so im also up to be recluited ...

-psd- i did took parts of the post of the guy before me....didnt know how to say it xDDDDD

Looking to get back into WoW after a 2 year break. I just finished building my new PC and would like to start tonight. I am a returning player so I have a lot of experience so we will lvl quick. I have virtually unlimited time until Sept. So I want someone who can play a lot and for a long period of time. I can pay for my BCH I just ask for money for looms and flying. Horde or Ally works just want high pop. And preferably pvp. I would like to level at least 2 characters so I don't want anyone who is going to quit after a couple days. My btag is: Maurice#1541 I am a third year law student so I would like someone mature, serious and chill like myself

Found someone!
    Last edited by ketah; 2016-08-01 at 12:39 AM.

Hello I'm looking to recruit someone to play with and have alot of fun together ^^ I have alot of time so we can play as much as you want im up for anything

my B.net name is Sylvos#1858.

Purchase a prepaid card, allowing me to gain 30 days of WoW time. "if u want,and play dota 2 i can pay you the game time with high quality items"
    Be a US Player.

I will pay you back for the prepaid with gold,we can decide how much u want for it,ill pay more then what a token costs 10k-20k more.
    I can play on any server. I will create a new character to lvl up with you.
    Pick a server I have a presence on and I will supply Gold for Heirlooms and anything else you may need.

I also play HOST......and im a good friend u just have to know me ^^
    add me or pm me to discuss more detals......I Really wnt to play wow again so im also up to be recluited ...

looking to recruit someone on EU server (im playing Burning Legion H)
    I cna give you gold for heirlooms and if we will level 2 characters I can buy you 60days gametime
    add me if intrested ozone#2275

Looking for someone to level a couple alts with over the next few weeks before Legion hits. Don't care if you continue after or not.

I have a movie code battle chest to provide you. Not really worried about getting more looms or any of that. Fine with the XP from the RAF.

If you're cool with that add me on Battle Net to discuss more. cquigs717#1338.

Wanting to be recruited on EU english server

Looking to be recruited on EU English server. Willing to level asap. Wanting someone with a guild who is 13/13 HFC heroic going into Mythics. I am a hardcore PVE player and want to be set up right away. Willing to play alliance or horde.

You provide:
    gold for toons to get started. Flying bags etc.
    time to level.
    help getting geared up quickly once 100 is reached.

I provide:
    game chest/game time.

add my skype: carlsonbaz

found someone!
    Last edited by ketah; 2016-08-01 at 12:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My request still stands: I'm looking for someone who can gift me 30 Days' Preaid Time ($15). This link will take you to the page to start the process. You will need my email address to complete the process.

My B.net username is Brendan2k5#1845. I'm logged in right now and will be for most of the day.

Below is my original post:

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post

EDIT:

I got the Movie Promo Transmogs by making a Starter Edition Account. Taking that into account, I am now just asking for someone who can gift me 30 days prepaid time. I haven't played WoW for much of the year since I've been focusing on other things. I plan to get Legion but I won't be able to buy it until October because of my finances. I'm also hoping things will have calmed down a bit by then, making it the first expansion since Wrath of the Lich King I didn't play on launch day.

Before I continue, my B.net name is Brendan2k5#1845. I'm signed in right now and would like to confirm specifics in B.net chat. In addition to WoW I also play Starcraft II (don't yet have the current expansion, Legacy of the Void) and to a much lesser extent Heroes of the Storm and Diablo III.

• Gift me Prepaid Game time by Clicking Here. You will need my email address to gift me game time, which I will privately provide you with.
    • Be a US Player.
    • Optional but play on one of the servers I have characters on for at least the first 10 days.

• Later, I will pay you back with in-game gold by selling a WoW Token and giving you the profits (must be on the same server I'm on to redeem). I can also buy a Mount OR 3 Pets of your choosing from the WoW store for you if preferred.
    • I can play on the server you're currently on. If it's not a server I have a presence on, I will create a new character on the server.
    • Pick a server I have a presence on and I will supply Gold for Heirlooms and anything else you may need
    • Provide an interesting experience as we count down the days to Legion's launch.
    • If new to WoW or haven't played in a while, use my wit anf humor to give you the rundown on the game up to now ^_^

That's it for now.

I have a keen interest in the revamped PvP structure but I am most experienced in PvE (Raiding and Dungeons). I have alot of experience as a DPS, Tank AND Heals as well as experience mentoring folks who might need some coaching without being judged. If this sounds like something you're open to, feel free to contact me.

You WILL be reimbursed at a later time and I won't disappear on you if you want to play together. I'm off work for the month of August so my schedule will be pretty flexible. I am definitely hoping to enjoy our time together. We can certainly discuss more specifics privately. I can also be PM'd but it may be faster to use my B.net ID to chat directly with me. The link I provided above will take you to the correct page on Battle.net's Online Store. 30 days is $15 =O

If I am not online on the B.net App, shoot me a PM.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    My request still stands: I'm looking for someone who can gift me 30 Days' Preaid Time ($15). This link will take you to the page to start the process. You will need my email address to complete the process.

My B.net username is Brendan2k5#1845. I'm logged in right now and will be for most of the day.

Below is my original post:
    Let me get this straight. You want someone to be recruited by you but you also want them to gift you a 30 day code? Lmfao what the hell.

Great Information.

Looking to recruit for a US Horde server, Mal'Ganis. Nothing too fancy to offer you as of now, but I can buy you gametime (in the form of a WoW Token) toward the middle of the month of August. Again, not too much to offer right now unfortunately but can guarantee you'd be well taken care of down the road.

Be chill and mildly active and I can do the same! Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Add me on B-tag to discuss this further: Adelers#1471

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arknski2 View Post
    Let me get this straight. You want someone to be recruited by you but you also want them to gift you a 30 day code? Lmfao what the hell.
    Nope. I changed what I'm asking for. I'm just asking someone to gift me 30 days. That's it. I'll still do everything else of course.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

(EU) Looking for a RAF partner or anyone that fancys level a toon or two before legion.

Doesnt have to be RAF could be someone that just wants to level afew toons with someone else. if you do want me to recruit you i will provide all gold / game time ect to get you started. be active in the evenings and not someone that will dissapear after 30 lvls add me on battlenet Kelevra#2780

Looking to RAF, I don't play hardcore, but I enjoy the leveling experience so I'll be available most nights (central time) from 5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. to level after work. I have a 100 of every class, but spread out across tons of servers, so I'm maining on Sargeras (US) as of now.

I don't really plan on buying heirlooms or anything, or time, just looking for someone who wants to play and have the RAF perks.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

Thanks for giving us right way

Recruiting [EU] Alliance or horde.
    Hello, I have a lot of free time at the moment.so I would like to level as many characters before legion as I can. Looking ideally for someone who has a lot of time to play. I can play between 1 pm to 1 am CET time almost every day. Can help with some gold for heirlooms.