Looking to RECRUIT someone to a US server in the same Battlegroup as Alterac Mountains, Horde or Alliance. Im looking to get a mount out of this and am willing to level as many characters as you want with you, especially with the invasion xp. I can provide starter gold, etc. Add my battletag, Kingfirmin#1435

Looking to RECRUIT on Stormscale/Kazzak EU!

Horde faction only...
    What I provide:
    - large experience of the game and large experience for leveling
    - I can play every day for multiple hours
    - I will provide 5x 16 slot BAGS at start for your first char
    - I will provide you with 10k gold right from the get go, so you can learn flying, buy looms and what not
    - WILL TRADE YOU AN ADDITIONAL 20k gold once we reach level 90
    - WILL TRADE YOU AN ADDITIONAL 30k gold once you purchase 1month of gametime
    - I can have friendly attitude and we can use voice communication if that is something you desire

What You need:
    - Provide your own battlechest of course
    - Have a bit of experience with the game please

contact me on skype: edsheer4
    bnet: youngkobe#2126

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on EU,would prefer horde but could level a few alliance characters aswell.

I'll provide you with a battlechest.
    I can play many hours a day and I'm up for leveling multiple characters.
    I can provide you with a starting kit and some gold depending on which server YOU pick.
    I'm a really friendly guy and would prefer to use some kind of voice communication while leveling.

You will need to buy 2 months of gametime and bring a positive and friendly additude .

Contact me on battlenet: Mac#2683 or on skype: Markymac91
    Last edited by mmoca849d47c27; 2016-08-21 at 01:25 PM.

Hello guys im looking to recluit someone to play with thousand of hours *__*
    we can discuss the details on private sylvos#1858
    i just want someone to hang out with since i just came back to wow

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone to level with on EU side Horde.
    Have a lot of free time atm and would like to level a fair amount of characters with them and get back into the fun of the game again. Levelling is very fast now with the new Legion Invasions so if you want to level fast and have a laugh send me a message on my Skype Jamie.harding26 or ingame battle tag Sel#2517

Have fun!!!

Looking to recruit someone. Hoping to level up on US-Proudmoore, but willing to level on another populated server. Willing to play Horde or Alliance (mainly Horde). Can supply bags / gold / mats and heirlooms etc. I will provide a decent amount of gold right when we get started for the trade off of you being the one who payed for the new account etc. Very flexible play times. I have a mic and can get on vent or skype etc. to just have a good time while both of us get some toons maxed out!

My battletag is Tekbot#1681, please contact ASAP!
    Last edited by TekboTxSTi; 2016-08-23 at 04:51 AM.

returning back to WoW very exp player starting fresh looking for someone to level. Willing to do RaF I will provide my own battle chest just looking for someone serious about leveling a few toons up with me and they can have the extra benefits from RaF. I am also willing to help someone if they are serious about leveling up with me and I will recruit them and help them with gold. We can work out details privately.

Looking to start ASAP
    Last edited by Drivenfury2016; 2016-08-24 at 12:52 AM.

Looking to recruit someone on Ravencrest alliance (EU). I'm looking to level 2-4 characters to cap before legion with the invasions, so make sure you have enough time for that. I'd prefer if you could buy the two months of game time afterwards so i could get the free mount.

I'm willing to provide the battle chest if the offer is good enough.

If you're interested you can PM me here on MMO champ.

E: Found someone.
    Last edited by Ergar; 2016-08-24 at 06:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drivenfury2016 View Post
    returning back to WoW very exp player starting fresh looking for someone to level. Willing to do RaF I will provide my own battle chest just looking for someone serious about leveling a few toons up with me and they can have the extra benefits from RaF. I am also willing to help someone if they are serious about leveling up with me and I will recruit them and help them with gold. We can work out details privately.

Looking to start ASAP
    Are you recruiting or you want to be recruited? If the latter add me: Sunstorm#2728

Forgot to mention im in the EU realms!

Hey there!
    Kinda new in game ( Played long ago for a while but never seriues enough to call my self a true WoW player ) I dont really care about the Realm or the Faction i dont have any of these Heirlooms so dont count on it :{
    I'm looking for someone nice and very capable in the game - someone who did many things in the game like Mythic Raids and such and can offer big knowledge and help game wise
    Like which class / race i should go for which areas to level up at what to do once your'e lvl 100 - not just get me to 100 and leave which many people do from what i've heard ;o
    Looking for someone who also care more about making friends and less about the 2 Months Mount - im not gonna buy the 2 Months sub until the 30 days i will get with the Battle chest will be over so no rush about it please. i hear'd some bad news about players who just RAF for that mount and then disapeaer o.O
    I'm 25 years old , a Male and a Witcher FAN ^
    English is not my main language but i do my best to communicate with it
    This is my Skype : nirxyznir gmail com My Bnet - Bruxa#21440
    Hope to find someone soon : )
    Last edited by Bruxa; 2016-08-24 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruxa View Post

Hey there!
    Kinda new in game ( Played long ago for a while but never seriues enough to call my self a true WoW player ) I dont really care about the Realm or the Faction i dont have any of these Heirlooms so dont count on it :{
    I'm looking for someone nice and very capable in the game - someone who did many things in the game like Mythic Raids and such and can offer big knowledge and help game wise
    Like which class / race i should go for which areas to level up at what to do once your'e lvl 100 - not just get me to 100 and leave which many people do from what i've heard ;o
    Looking for someone who also care more about making friends and less about the 2 Months Mount - im not gonna buy the 2 Months sub until the 30 days i will get with the Battle chest will be over so no rush about it please. i hear'd some bad news about players who just RAF for that mount and then disapeaer o.O
    This is my Skype : Bruxa ( i have a Witcher Picture ) My Bnet - Bruxa#21440
    Eh, you just removed me without saying anything and I'm just sitting here waiting for your response... Uh...

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Eh, you just removed me without saying anything and I'm just sitting here waiting for your response... Uh...
    are you sunstorm ?

are you sunstorm ?
    Yes /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Yes /10char
    im sry but i didnt understanood if u want to be recruited or recruit me xD
    i think i saw an old post of yours (few days) asking to be recruited

so i was like - is this guy joking or what ? and deleted you...

as i said i got warned by many friends that many people lie and only want that damm mount

im sry but i didnt understanood if u want to be recruited or recruit me xD
    i think i saw an old post of yours (few days) asking to be recruited

so i was like - is this guy joking or what ? and deleted you...

as i said i got warned by many friends that many people lie and only want that damm mount
    You could've asked me... That is indeed an old post. I managed to get Legion expansion myself and gametime as well. But I still want the benefits of RAF (level many alts for Legion, get the mounts, get extra gametime, have leveling buddy, etc) so now I'm recruiting.

About the trust issues - there is absolutely zero guarantee. Nothing makes me less or more credible than the rest here. I do want the mount. But isn't a priority. I want all at least 3 more characters at 100 for Legion.

But well, it is up to you. I'm still up, but no hard feelings if you chose not to RAF with me.

Hey there!
    This is my Skype : nirxyznir gmail com My Bnet - Bruxa#21440
    updated my skype adress
    its my email if someone wants to talk

Deleted
    Hi, I am looking for a RaF partner (EU) and am willing to be recruited or recruit you!
    I am from the uk, I am 17 years old. If you wish to speak via skype or an other system I would be willing to I would like to get levelling by at least tomorrow (26/8) at the most 12pm.

If you want to be recruited I ask you provide the BCH+1 month of game time for your self so I get 1 month free.

If you would like to recruit me I ask you provide the BCH.

Battletag: demondcake#2208

Hello, I'm looking to find someone to do Recruit a Friend with. If anyone is Interested message me.
    I'm on Eonar-US. But you can make a Char on either Velen-US or Eonar-US if you want to be on my server, Or you can make the char on any server you wins.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit on the EU servers, I'm 22 years old from the UK. Looking to level on Hellfire-Alliance, However realm/faction doesn't bother me. Will provide all start up supplies and willing to make as many characters as you desire.
    Have alot of free time to play, so looking to level fast. Willing to use some sort of voice communication, if you wish to do so. However, i'm not just looking to make chars, i'm also looking for someone to play with in legion/level together, basically a start of a new friendship.
    We'll discuss more once we start talking.

i will provide the battlechest for you, in return you buy gametime.

Battletag - Bloodfude#2477
    Hopefully see you soon!

Still Looking for RAF
    Jelly#22253
    Or

looking for someone with big Raid knowledge - someone who did Mythics and can help me achieve that dream one day .

EU realms only please contact me soon !!!