Hello i am looking to recruit on US servers! Would like to level a few characters (2-3 most likely), and get into raiding after that. You are more than welcome to join me if thats what your into! I can help provide with bags, heirlooms, etc. Will not be supplying any expansions or game time. I also like to remember that the point of doing all this is to have fun so thats what i want to do! Im pretty chill and laid back, would be nice if whoever i recruit was the same! Have a pretty open schedule. Please dont be like my last partner. extremely hardcore, unwilling to take a break after 3+ hours of playing already, i am not that hardcore! For more into:

Text: +1 832-838-5758
    Thanks!

Hello!
    I am looking to recruit someone for the purpose of quick leveling alts.
    I am located on EU - Emerald Dream / Terenas.

I can provide:
    A steady leveling partner.
    If you are new I can help give advice and helpful tips.
    Gold for heirlooms, mounttraining, game time (wow tokens), and other things.
    Once you are max level I can help you get gear and other things to get you started strong in current content.

All you have to provide is buying the game and the expansion packs, and hopefully steady participation in leveling characters.
    Also understanding English can help.

For anyone interested or just to ask questions, please contact me on my mail: detteerentestda gmail com

Thank you for reading this all the way through and have a nice day

Hello all!

Longtime lurker here, but just decided to make an account.

I am looking to refer someone and I will provide battlechest. I will also provide gold/wow tokens for you to do with as you please. Most of the characters I want to level are tanks or have a tank spec I can use to level, resulting in fast dungeon queues for us.

I want to level at least 2 toons on MY SERVER : Area 52 Horde. I would also gladly commit to leveling 2 toons on a server of your choice, horde or allliance. If you have noone to give us help there. I have friends/family on Stormrage and Sargeras - Both alliance.

I work full time but that's just until 4-5pm Central standard time. Annd I play until 11-12 every night. Weekends I'm on constantly.

I'm a chill dude. 25 years old. Every few weekends I'm gone for a couple hours because I'm laying down some funky jackin' chicago tunes at a bar/club, but I don't stay and drink I play my set and come home.

So yeah. If you wanna talk more and see if we're a fit, just add me and let's talk! I have access to a vent server that is just myself and a couple close friends I've known forever, and you're more than welcome to join in on the fun in ventrilo!

Hit me up. Looking to start soon! We have dungeon boosts if we want them. Realistically could hit 100 in like 6 hours a toon.

Im looking to be recruited.

Horde-US

Theres 2 ways we can do this. Are you looking for ALL of the perks or just faster leveling?

1: On your server. You provide gold for bags/basic flight, and B.Chest (and tokens needed to get you your choice of mount/pet, if you want it) and Granted levels.

2: Our own servers. I provide my own gold/flight. Still need the B.Chest (and tokens for your mount of choice). No granted levels as they dont work CRZ

Im available at any time, but prefer late evenings/nights. I work from home and while I can play, and very often do.. I am still at work and may have to afk for a few mins here and there.

Deleted
    Hello everyone ! I am currently looking to get recruited.

I am 23 years old , very chill and steady from EU. I have little experience with the game so everything will feel like new to me. However I am very excited and passionate about playing with someone/some people. Looking forward! Hit me up, this is my skype - atros13.

What I provide:
    Willingness to learn
    Positivity
    Friendship
    No drama

What I need:
    *if possible* experienced parther to learn from
    Battlechest
    Last edited by mmoc9d91ad60a5; 2016-10-15 at 05:21 PM.

Deleted
    Hi, I'd looking to recruit someone.

Silvermoon-EU

I can provide bags and gold. You need to buy battlechest. Can level alot of chars and have lots of free time.

Add me on btag: Xarkeh#2443

I´m looking to recruit for US server Area-52 (The most populated Horde realm) Doing this for FUN and to level a toon as fast as possible.

WHAT I WILL BRING:
    -Gold for flying and bags and heirlooms up to lvl 90
    -Everything you need to know about the game and the current xpac (I play a lot so i know a lot about the current state of the game)
    -Depending on how fast we level the toon and how things goes i can gift you a month of gametime

WHAT YOU WILL BRING: -The copy of the game

WE CAN PLAY AT ANYTIME YOU WANT TO!

If you´re interested add me on skype as: miguezito Or add my Battletag: Krausier#1457
    Last edited by Krausier; 2016-10-16 at 02:43 AM.

Deleted

I am 23 years old , very chill and steady from EU. I have little experience with the game so everything will feel like new to me. However I am very excited and passionate about playing with someone/some people. Looking forward! Hit me up, this is my skype - atros13.

What I provide:
    Willingness to learn
    Positivity
    Friendship
    No drama

What I need:
    Battlechest

Returning veteran looking to get back into WoW.

I've done a lot of high end raiding, but took a break after the 1st tier of WoD. I will be creating a brand new account and I am looking to level as quickly as possible into legion content.

Me: Buying base game & expansions, and game time

You: Someone who is looking to level and play in the evenings. Help me out and get your free mount, game time. Would be awesome if you could provide bags. \

I plan on buying tokens to sell for gold.

I am still deciding on tank or dps. Looking at warrior.

US server, active at 8CST till midnight maybe a little later. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miyamoto View Post

I've done a lot of high end raiding, but took a break after the 1st tier of WoD. I will be creating a brand new account and I am looking to level as quickly as possible into legion content.

You: Someone who is looking to level and play in the evenings. Help me out and get your free mount, game time. Would be awesome if you could provide bags. \

Add me if ya haven't already been recruited and we can talk!

Coercex#1648

Deleted

What I provide:
    Willingness to learn
    Positivity
    Friendship
    No drama

What I need:
    Battlechest

Quote Originally Posted by Miyamoto View Post

Hey man, veteran here as well. Have open availability for a while, will be playing pretty much 24/7. Can hop over and level with you any time. Happy to provide a full set of 30 slots.

Been playing on/off since vanilla beta. I have a 110 Arms/Prot Warrior, so I can offer insight into the current state of class related stuff. Have pretty much cleared all legion content, looking to level a 'flavor of the month' pvp alt.

Send me a request and let's get'r done.

Battletag: ramminar#1293
    Main character: Inkyubasu - Bleeding Hollow
    Last edited by ZenWaffle; 2016-10-18 at 08:56 PM.

Looking to recruit someone to level some Horde US toons with. Will not provide battle chest, but I will provide bags. mount trainings, and get you started on your heirlooms. If you are interested let me know. Need to be on Area 52, the highest pop Horde server on US. Dumduq#1983

Deleted
    Hey there, Im looking for someone to level a few twinks with. Server doesnt really matter THAT much since we can play cross realm. I cant buy you a battlechest, but I can buy you everything else that you need like mount skill, bags, heirlooms, and I can give you like 20k to get you started. The only exception might be the guild heirlooms because rep is needed, but there are some ways aroung that too.
    Until the end of the month I have quite a lot of time, if possible Id like to level 2-3 alts (until level 100 first, since it wont be faster after that, but we can do 110 fou you if you like aswell).

Battletag is alkatzone#1977

Let me know if you are interested!

Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

L E V E L I N G
    • We can play on either Alliance or Horde faction as I have characters across some of the highest populated European servers:
      RavencrestAlliance - High populated Alliance server.

Sylvanas Alliance - High populated Alliance server.

Stormscale Horde - High populated Horde server.

Twisting Nether Horde - High populated Horde server.

Kazzak Horde - High populated Horde server.
    • I have all possible heirloom items so in case you have those as well we could level in the fastest possible way.
    • Basically I am active every single day from 14:00 CET until 1:00 in the morning so we have plenty of time to level. The time it usually takes to level from 1 to 90 is 2-3 days at most. I am usually playing tank classes which guarantees instant dungeon queues and farming dungeons is the fastest possible way to level at the moment.
    • I do know absolutely everything in this game including all classes. You will not only have a leveling partner but a personal trainer as well, in case you are new to this game.
    B E N E F I T S
    • At the very beginning I will provide 5000 gold so you can play properly and have enough cash to buy riding skills / containers / consumables for smooth leveling.
    • If I get the 1 month free game time I will grant you with 100.000 gold in return so you can buy a game time token. I have gold on several high population European servers both Horde and Alliance. Currently the game token costs less than that amount so you will have spare gold to stay competitive in the game. I can also show that I have the gold in-game.

Feel free to get in touch with me only in case you really plan to level and continue playing the game as otherwise it would be a waste of time for both me and you. You will also need to provide your own keys. The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM.

Looking to recruit someone serious about leveling some characters. I am willing to provide the battle chest, if you are able to commit the time to play. I can provide bags and mount training as well, if you are able to pay for the game time. Serious inquiries only! Dumduq#1983
    Last edited by Dumduq; 2016-10-22 at 10:37 PM.

found a raf buddy
    Last edited by Shcepa; 2016-11-27 at 12:31 PM. Reason: found a raf buddy

LF leveling partner

i am a wow veteran looking to come back i have my own account but have been gone since wod
    lf game time and will eventually get legion if anyone is intrested in talking out a deal or how we can work this out and and im leaving my btag so anyone intrested can contact me tavikatai#1471

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello there,
    Hoping to find a quality partner for RAF. I would ideally like to find someone in the western United States or someone who plays late, and lives wherever in the US. I don't only play late but with other priorities later in the evening is when I find myself devoting the most time. Prior experience is preferred, possibly someone who missed a couple expansions and wants to return to the game. I would be willing to level as many characters as you would like, I would hope we could do more than just 1-2.

Unfortunately I do not have much to offer in-game but I could definitely get some gold your way and bags on first character and we can take it from there. If we chat for a bit and I decide you would be an ideal candidate I would be likely willing to buy the Battlechest for you, granted that will probably take the right person.

Please comment here or add me Frozt # 1282 Thank you for reading

Deleted
    Sehr geehrte Community,

Mein name ist Marek, bin 22 Jahre alt und arbeite als IT-System-Kaufmann im PC Fachhandel in der nähe Stuttgart.
    Ich bin ständig auf der Suche nach leuten, die lust haben sich von mir werben zu lassen !
    Momentan spiele ich nur auf der Allianz seite und habe meinen Hauptsitz auf Mal'Ganis.
    Wäre bereit Horde oder Allianz zu spielen richte mich da nach euch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Falls du Interesse daran haben solltest mit mir zu spielen, wäre es von Vorteil wenn wir auf einer der drei folgenden Realms spielen würden: Mal'Ganis, Echsenkessel oder Taerar.
    Natürlich können wir auch einen anderen Realm nehmen, hingegen könnt Ihr dann nicht von meinen Belohnungen profitieren !
    DU kannst selbst entscheiden wieviel Charaktere wir leveln !

Was ich biete:

- Für jeden Charakter wo lvl. 100 erreicht 20k gold.
    - Zeit u. Geduld um dir falls du Anfäger bist dir alles Schritt für Schritt beizubringen.
    - Charaktere zusammen auf lvl. 110 leveln.

Wichtig:

Nach dem ersten Charakter wo lvl. 100 erreicht könnt Ihr euch eine der folgenden Prämien aussuchen:

- Legion (Key zum aktivieren).
    - 25€ Amazon Gutschein.
    - 2 Monate WoW Spielzeit.
    - 30€ PayPal Guthaben.
    - 30€ Skrill Guthaben.

Ab level 110:

- Mythic/Mythic+ Boost dass du schnellstmöglichst Raidequipment erreichst.
    - Raid Boost (NHC/HC) somit erreichst du auf schnellstem wege gutes Equip falls Ich was droppen sollte kannst du es haben.
    - Wenn du gutes Benehmen hast und lernbereit bist kann ich dir einen Platz in meinem Stammraid organisieren.

[B]Was solltet Ihr mitbringen:

- Ihr müsst euch selbst eine Battlechest besorgen.

Habe ich euer Interesse geweckt und Ihr wollt mit mir zusammen Charakter/e leveln dann benutze folgende möglichkeiten um mich zu erreichen:

- via Battletag.: GanjaEule#21428

Meine Onlinezeiten:

- MO-DO: 19/20Uhr bis 2Uhr in der Früh.
    - FR: 19/20Uhr bis 4Uhr in der Früh.
    - SA-SO: 10/12Uhr bis 4Uhr in der Früh.