[EU] LF People to level with 1-110

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowblade41 View Post
    I have already purchased a Battlechest and Legion.

For linking my account to yours I'm asking 1 WoW token in return.
    You will get this 1 month of gametime back once I activate that WoW tokens on this account because of the RAF reward system.

You will be given the following rewards:
    - An epic 2 seat mount
    - Huge EXP boost, we can lvl together.
    - A free month of gaming time.

As you are getting that 1 month of game time back, it is as if you were to use the WoW token yourself.

Contact me for more information: Shadowblade#2260
    Added you on Msweldarz#1223

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowblade41 View Post
    I didn't get any request but I added you now.
    Do you have Skype?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowblade41 View Post
    yeah name shadowblader41

warning this guy is a scammer be on alert

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrrager10 View Post

warning this guy is a scammer be on alert
    Too bad I have a whole conversation with him and his emails

Found my friend ty all
    Last edited by kimbeelee; 2017-05-23 at 10:03 PM.

Deleted
    Yo Everyone.

I'm a 20 year old student from Denmark, currently in want of leveling some alts. So of course I'm looking for a laidback guy or gal to level with.
    Your age does not matter too much, but I'd prefer you to be atleast 18+ years old, be friendly and ofc I'd like to share some dank memes with you if I find any!
    I'd like you to be willing to level multiple alts, and have some time on your hands now that it's summer and most people have vacation (myself included).
    I'd HIGHLY prefer to level through dungeons, as this is the fastest way. So spam them dungeons and have som giggles meanwhile :-)

Does this sound a bit like you? Then read below :-)

I am recruiting on Draenor-EU HORDE side, this is a non-negotiable term as this is where my friends are playing.

So what I can offer is:
    - A lot of time.
    - A lot of experience in WoW generally, played it since Vanilla.
    - I'm an active player and rather friendly if I must say so myself.
    - If you're rather new to the game or returning from older expacs, I'll gladly give some tips whether it'll be for PvP or PvE.
    - I will provide you with a Battlechest ( 30 days gametime, all expacs from Vanilla to Warlords of Draenor )
    - I will also provide you with starting bags and heirlooms up to level 90 for 1 class. (We could discuss that I'll pay for heirloom for another char once we start to level more alts, just to see how it'll go :-)

And what I'm looking for is:
    - A friendly and rather mature, who can also have some lols and giggles.
    - Having time to level multiple alts.

If you're interested, then please either PM me on this forum or add my BTag: Simon#21773

Deleted
    Heya, I am looking to get recruited on EU. I recently returned, and I don't find my current toons enjoyable anymore. So why not make a new one(s)? Let me begin by saying that I am healer by heart. But I find my current Holy paladin, well, a little dull. So I would like to try a different kind of healer. I stared WoW during Te Burning Crusade, in which I played as Wlock. Did some raiding there, and in WotLK. Then I took a long break, lasting all the way to Legion. Now I find myself with ALOT, like ALOT of free time. I play almost from dawn till duskxD. So if you are as nerdy, or atleast near as nerdy then maybe we can work something up. I am friendly and social. I would like discord/skype while we do the RAF. Hope to hear from you soon. Add me up on bnet: Not#22561
    Last edited by mmoc1783d48017; 2017-05-26 at 10:53 AM.

Nnevevevrmind
    Last edited by rootbeerboy; 2017-09-19 at 12:56 PM.

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited on EU horde, or recruited on NA horde. Dont mind server! I would like a battle chest if your going to recruit me, dont need legion but it would be helpful
    I also can recruit you on Tarren Mill/Dentarg Horde EU can pay for your heirlooms for first character. Got alot of free time for about a week!

Add me Yodasbruv#2761

Alliance I'm recruiting. You don't have to play with me.

I'm looking to recruit someone. You don't have to play with me. You can message me on this site.

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited on EU.

I'm an old hardcore player who have been playing in some of the top 50 guilds for a long time and now I recently came back to the game after a break so I'm looking for someone to level up a bunch of characters with to get back into farming.

I don't care if we level Horde or Alliance.

What I offer:

- Full motivation to level atleast 6+ characters.

- Ability to play for 10-16 hours a day.

- Providing my own licenses.

- Providing my own gold/heirlooms etc.

What I'm looking for:

- I got 0 tolerance for ragers and crybabies, so don't PM me if you got anger issues or something similar which you can't control.

- You should be able to play ALOT

- You should be motivated to level, no slacking and stuff. I don't want to level for you, I want to level with you.

- Big +++ if you are an experienced player who know the game inside out, just like me.

Add my b-tag if you are interested and we can have a chat to see if you are the right guy.

Maxington#2164

Also looking to RAF.. tragicshot#1136 US. I play Horde on Hyjal. Don't have to play together, but if you want to thats cool too.

If you want to roll Alliance, choose the server, if you want to play together.

If you choose to level on Hyjal on the horde side, I can offer some starting gold. We can talk more if you add me. Thanks.

Hey everyone i am 15 and wanting to level some alts.
    I am a very good player i know the game inside and out and i am looking to level some alliance alts on frostmourne US.
    I have all heirlooms and i have played every class. I will play what is wanted whether it be tank/heal/dps for levelling if the class i want to level does that.
    Background on my wow player, i am 7/10 Mythic atm should be 8/10 in couple of days and i main a resto druid and also have every alt at 110 except warlock (at 100) on Barthilas Horde US.
    I also want someone who wants to level multiple characters and willing to play often and buy their own account to play on as i will not supply anything to do with real money.
    Add My btag if interested Jetpackzack#11292
    Thanks

Deleted
    Greetings Traveller,
    You want to start playing WoW or you came back to world of warcraft? You want to get fast to the max.lvl? You need some help for the beginning?
    So maybe this is something for you:
    First I want to say, that I am leveling trough dungeons, because that is much faster then with questing. So I use the dungeon finder till lvl 90, after that I level with draenor and then with legion. I will do that also, if I recruit you!
    And I know, you want to get some facts about me.
    -I am from Germany, so sorry for my bad english (but I try my best)
    -I am playing on german realms (Mainrealm is Alleria /Rexxar (EU)(Alliance))
    -I am playing WoW since Cataclysm (Some breakes insolved)
    -I have some chars at maxlvl
    -I am not a scammer

What I offer you, if I recruit you?
    -I give you some gold for bags (enough space), flying (faster leveling), mounts and heirloom (faster leveling)
    -I am helpful and friendly, so if you have a question, ask me!
    -I am online at EU-times! (most likely from 3 PM till 9-10 PM)
    -Fun!

What I want from you!
    -You need to buy yourself battlebox + legion (if you want to maxlvl)
    -Friendliness
    -No raging!

Additional infos:
    -We will play on a german realm
    -If you want that gold for flying, we have to play on my main realm
    -It doesn't matter, if you want to play horde or alliance!

So feel free to add me on battlenet and also if you have a question ! Battletag: LOLIG123#2672

See you!

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    hey I'm a est na based dude looking for that sweet sweet xp boost and a lvling friend btag: Grim#13498

Looking for someone to recruit!

Looking for someone to recruit! Don't want to pay to boost, and traditional leveling sucks.

About me!
    • Top 50 US raider with world #1 kills and US top 10 experience.
    • Active in and out of WoW
    • Theorycrafter for multiple classes.
    • Loves sports, food, alcohol, and long walks on the beach.
    • California dreamin, so I play PST times.

Server info:
    • Area 52
    • Normal server, so you won't get ganked (as long as you don't enable pvp).
    • High pop server
    • Lot's of PVE and PVP on the server
    • Mostly Horde (Which we'll be playing)

What I can do for you!:
    • I can pay for all your in game needs with gold. (Bags, flying, etc)
    • Provide a active community guild to play in that plays more then just WoW.
    • Help you theorycraft and learn the in's and out's of your class and the game.
    • Get you in on some entry level raids and dungeons.
    • Include you in my daily world quest clearing and mythic 0's.

What I expect from you!:
    • You must buy the game and box sets.
    • Be willing to level and see it through.
    • Fun and open personality, gotta be able to take a joke.

The ultimate goal of this is to level multiple characters, so I would like someone who can dedicate some time and be interested. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please send a message on here, or add me on battle.net (MHMabrito#1333).
    Last edited by MHMabrito; 2017-06-05 at 02:35 AM.

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    looking for someone to recruit me on the EU side I'm not new been playing on us side for 9 years so no worries about me being slow btag: Grim#22895

need: battle chest

provide: fun fast lvling and lotsa smart a** remarks

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone to level several characters on EU Ravencrest Alliance. If interested add me on my bnet: AdamAdamant#1778 or PM me here. You will have to pay for your box and sub.

Looking to recruit someone to level a character in Stormrage (The most populated Alliance PvE server in the US). I will be able to help you with legion information and how to catch up easy and fast to get geared as soon as you can, im not here for mount or free month i just want the character at lvl 110 as soon as possible.

What i will bring:
    *Gold for Heirlooms and flying and bags
    *catch up in legion and gear fast
    *i wont abandon you after we lvl, if you're good i can recommend you to a good heroic/mythic guild so you can progress through content

What YOU will bring:
    *Battlechest and Legion
    *plenty of time to play

Battle/Blizzard tag: Krausier#1457

Thanks.