Deleted
    Hi looking for someone to lvl few chars on Burning Legion Server on Horde with heirlooms i can help with anything what have to do with lvling. I dont care about mount and 1 month free of game time just wont to lvl up fast few chars.
    You just need to have new Battlechest + legion expantion
    I got plenty of time so we can easy lvl up fast .
    My BattleTag : Nargrim#2408

Hey guys. I'm a 21 year-old guy and play US horde-side on the Emerald-Dream Server. I consider myself a very experienced player with nearly 10 years of experience. Just looking for a new experience. Open to any server and/or faction depending. I'll of course help out with whatever I can, including with gold and whatnot. Ideally I want someone interested in PvP as that's what I mostly care about. Have several voice chat applications so whichever you are more comfortable with.

Feel free to add my battlenet tag: SneakFinga#1989

Hello my name is Cloud and I am looking to recruit you! I am an experienced WoW player looking to recruit for US-Illidan Horde, I have been playing since Wrath of The Lich King. I have been raiding and PvPing on a high level since WoD. I was in a guild that was 13/13M in HFC during the end of WoD and I am currently in a 10/10M guild. I have also gotten to 2k rating on several classes. I know pretty much all aspects of the game whether it be raiding, pvp, battlepets (lol), and especially leveling up. I have over 25 characters at level 90-110 and can get a character from 1-110 in approximately 13 hours played time.

I provide you with:
    • An experienced player you can learn from.
    • Gold for bags/heirlooms.
    • The fastest leveling experience possible.
    • End game help like quickest way to gear up, guilds to join, how to optimize your spec for PvE/PvP.

The only thing I ask of you is a bit of time to level with me, if you are interested in my offer contact me in game, my battle tag is Cloud#14665
    Last edited by RatedCloud; 2017-06-17 at 03:28 AM.

Hey everyone I'm new to the forums and i'm looking to R.A.F on (Dalaran US Alliance Side)

What I Can Offer:

- Gold for Heirlooms/Bags if needed.
    - Laid back no pressure leveling
    - Flexible gaming hours I'm usually on early (EST) but can definitly play late.
    - Really easy going non rager I just like to have fun and level alts.
    - I'd like to level at least two toons and i'm up for more if you're willing.
    -
    What I want from you

-You need to buy yourself battlebox + legion (if you want to maxlvl)
    -Friendliness

It might be a long shot but if you're interested in leveling in Dalaran US and want to RAF Add me. My Battle Tag is MidnightSun#1865!!

STILL LOOKING AS OF 6/21
    Last edited by ChaosRush; 2017-06-21 at 04:58 PM.

Looking to recruit someone to level a character in Stormrage (The most populated Alliance PvE server in the US). I will be able to help you with legion information and how to catch up easy and fast to get geared as soon as you can, im not here for mount or free month i just want the character at lvl 110 as soon as possible.

What i will bring:
    *Gold for Heirlooms and flying and bags
    *catch up in legion and gear fast
    *i wont abandon you after we lvl, if you're good i can recommend you to a good heroic/mythic guild so you can progress through content

What YOU will bring:
    *Battlechest and Legion

Looking to be recruited <US>

Hello guys, I'm looking to be recruited, no faction/realm preference. pick your favorite and i follow you

What I provide:
    Friendly, leveling buddy
    can understand english/french/spanish language
    knowledge about the game (pve and pvp)
    +8-9 hours playtime on weekdays , +13 on weekends
    would take and level professions you may need
    game-time
    legion

What do you provide?
    Battle chest. (i will pay you back with gold, mats or whatever you need)

feel free to message me if you're interested! battlenet: rayvens#11155
    Last edited by rayvens; 2017-06-21 at 07:36 AM.

Hey everyone I'm looking to Recruit-A-Friend on Dalaran US Alliance Side it's a very active PVE server.

What I Can Do:

- Gold For heirlooms/bags/and riding if needed.
    - Very Flexible schedule to play.
    - No pressure leveling (non rager)
    -Laid back just want to have fun and level a couple alts.

You'll need to:

-Purchase Battle chest/XPack if you want to level to max together
    - Be friendly and chill (remember it's a game )

If you're interested or have any further questions Add me on battle net, my Battle tag is MidnightSun#1865

Deleted
    Heya buds, i'm Ghost.
    I'm looking for a buddy to play the game with.
    I'm playing Alliance on Outland and Horde on Kazzak
    My main characters are in Outland so i'm mostly looking for players in Kazzak because i want to progress some Hordes
    Currently i have lvl 70 DK and lvl 30 WL on Kazzak and it will not be a problem for me to make a new character even on a different realm so if you are interested in leveling up with someone, hook me up in BNet Ghost#212448, if you want we can talk on Discord too - i can speak English and Bulgarian

Deleted
    Looking to get Recruited EU
    Firstly i can only play from 22:00-1:00 every evening in the week on the weekends i can play longer almost whole day depends.
    I am looking for someone who can provide Battlechest,gold and herlooms .I prefer Horde: Kazzak Ragnaros or stormscale butt some other high populated pvp server is fine
    If interested add me: Wakka#21102

Hello! I'm currently looking to recruit someone on US-Kil'Jaeden Horde, I have been playing for years and have an immense knowledge of the game including some of the quickest ways to level to 110. I am an experienced PvPer and I am in a fantastic guild filled with players just like me that can also help you to be the best at PvP once we reach 110 together.

Some of things I provide:
    -Gold for your in game needs.
    -Full set of 110 heirlooms.
    -The largest bags in the game right off the bat.
    -Experience that you can learn from.
    -Fastest way to level.
    -Mounts and the fastest flying in the game
    -Tons of hours of play.
    -The ability to show you how to play your class in PvP and be the best at it.
    -I also have legion flying so that can reduce our 100-110 leveing time by a lot.
    -Also while we level I can play some good music in discord to make the process a bit fun and probablly seem a bit faster

All I ask is to make some time to level with me, my battle tag is Pvpplaya#1845

Deleted
    Hello. I am new player. I always wanted to try out WoW, but never really took the final step. Now I am motivated and with lots and lots of free time to play. I would like to be recruited on EU side. By someone friendly, active and patience. I won't learn the whole game in 2 hours of playing. But I'm swift learner. Will you be my mentor?

If so, add me: Feeniksi#21999

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for a leveling friend. I want to level up an Alt. Mostly in dungeons, I can pick up a healer or tank if needed.
    Speaking spanish/english.

battletag: carloskills

Deleted
    Can you tell me the server you're playing on, and your whole btag?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vacashamanica View Post
    Looking for a leveling friend. I want to level up an Alt. Mostly in dungeons, I can pick up a healer or tank if needed.
    Speaking spanish/english.

battletag: carloskills
    Can you tell me your whole btag? ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostOath View Post
    Can you tell me the server you're playing on, and your whole btag?

- - - Updated - - -

Can you tell me your whole btag? ^^
    Any server will be fine (US).
    yeah sorry: carloskills#1545

Hey everyone,

Recently bought Legion today and while I'm downloading/updating my WoW (haven't played since Cataclysm), I'm looking for someone to help me get back into this game since it seems like it changed a LOT. I'm currently looking for someone that has played for a while and can spare some time/resources helping an old vet catch up and also level up some toons. If this sounds like you, please see below!

I'm looking for:

Gold for Heirlooms at all stages
    Gold for Flying skills + Mount
    Good Company + Leveling partner

I'm on the West Coast so PST.

I'm available from early morning my time, to late night almost everyday.

Post here, and we can work out the details!

Battle Tag is: mppark#1812

Deleted
    Found someone thanks.
    Last edited by mmocebf417e2fd; 2017-07-23 at 01:28 PM.

Looking for a friend ^ ^

Aliance Eu -Burning Legion

Eshcroft#21119

Heeyoo! I'm looking to us recruit a friend system for Alliance on Us server Stormrage! Me and a few friends just started a brand new PVE/PVP guild and we are looking to expand. We have a discord group and everything! :P I would like to lvl a restro druid for the guild!

I can provide you with: Gold for a set of Heirlooms and the likes. As well as a guild to get your pants/cape/helm A fun welcoming guild A RaF friend who will always be down to lvl with you

You must: BE ACTIVE! Be 18+ years old Have discord/mic Buy your own BC and legion expansion Play an alliance character! (You can be a newby or experienced player. We don't care we can teach you) If interested or have questions message my my B-tag BloodlessJak#1649

Hi i'm Jonathan(it's feels like a AA meeting)
    I'm currently playing in Drakkari(Latin Server/NOT BRAZILIAN)
    but due to the low pupulation i'd like to change to an US server with more people and I'd like to train my language skills so if there is someone who wants to(learn/practice) speak spanish and english while lvling in RAF I'm HERE!
    I Like to play anyclass with tank/healer spec so the queue is not a problem.
    My btag is Johnny#1175
    or talk to me via PM

10+ Year Old Account
    Just looking to recruit someone on US so I can get a mount since Heart of the Nightwing has recently caught my eye. I'm an oceanic player so I play on Barthilas-US (which is where all the Horde oceanics play while all the Alliance oceanics play on Frostmourne). I can't offer to play with you or help you level but I could provide you with advice about the game, some gold, and an invite to one of the most populated guilds with some of the most achievements on Barthilas as long as you can promise to keep your sub going long enough. Message me if interested. Freeasacar#1135 is my battletag.