Deleted
    Greetings. I'm looking for someone to play, level and have some nice time with on EU. I'm a veteran player (#100 raider WoTLK-MoP) who wants to start over from scratch.

I'll be providing myself with the battlechest to begin with, and I'm looking for someone who has lots of free time during the next month (I'll be staying at home the entire October).

Looking forward to have someone to rock with.

Regards.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking to refer someone in-game as a RAF buddy. We don't need to play on the same server unless you really want to. We don't have to group up together unless you really want to. What you get:

* 4 good bags (netherweave or larger) if we play same server
    * gold for a full set of heirloom gear if you don't have it already if we play the same server
    * gold for flying if we play the same server
    * tank or healer group buddy if you want to group up together
    * full set of gear for lvl 90 & 100/101 if we play the same server
    * gifted battle chest (standard game)
    * all the enchants you need
    To claim the gold/items you need to select one of the following servers but if you don't want the gold/items you can pick any server.

Alliance:
    Proudmoore
    Dalaran
    Sargeras
    Illidan
    Tichondrius

Horde:
    Emerald Dream
    Dalaran
    Sargeras
    Illidan
    Tichondrius

This is perfect for anyone that has a WoW account now but wants a second account or if you have a friend/girlfriend/boyfriend who you want to get into the game that hasn't already. Your race/class/spec doesn't matter. I will most likely play a healer or tank to group up with you if that's the playstyle you want to have. I would prefer to dungeon our way up once we hit 15 hence me playing a tank or healer. Typically with RAF and full BOA gear, you'll get 3-5 levels per dungeon easily. I live in California & play throughout the day and later in the evenings. Obviously this would be for the NA players. I am looking to start playing together as early as Tuesday October 2nd and will simply self-refer by the weekend if nobody's interested.

Looking to Recruit, Not able to provide Battlechest [Horde-Zul'jin]

Hey just looking for someone who wants to level quick and have some fun playing WoW. I just switched servers so im trying to level all my alts as quickly as possible (I wont rush you) so ideally we can play a ton (4+ hrs a day)

I can provide gold for bags, heirlooms, mount training or any other things within reason. I can also fly you on my 2 person mount once we get it.

Hit me up on bnet!
    Sanguinaryx#1376

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    Recruiting Horde-Zul'jin

Looking to level about 4-6 characters. Yours don't have to be on Zul'jin; but if they are I can provide bags, heirlooms, 2 person mount etc.

-You buy your battlechest.
    -Horde only
    -I play 6-8+ hours a day. Wanting someone who is very active.

Ohhbaby#11897

Deleted
    recruiting Eu Horde Ragnaros i play 5-8 hours Bobo#2341

Hello to all who read this!

I am looking to be recruited to play some alliance toons. I have an account with Horde characters only. I am looking to try and play alliance characters to try something new. Pretty knowledgeable of the game overall but always looking to learn more and play with anyone

I can provide 2 month sub card and legion if someone else with provide battlechest (Canadian exchange rate is terrible currently lol)

feel free to message me on battle.net: codykillsyou#1252 or cdstuart1992 (at) gmail.com

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krausier View Post
    Looking to recruit someone to level a character in Stormrage (The most populated Alliance PvE server in the US). I will be able to help you with legion information and how to catch up easy and fast to get geared as soon as you can, im not here for mount or free month i just want the character at lvl 110 as soon as possible.

What i will bring:
    *Gold for Heirlooms and flying and bags
    *catch up in legion and gear fast
    *i wont abandon you after we lvl, if you're good i can recommend you to a good heroic/mythic guild so you can progress through content

What YOU will bring:
    *Battlechest and Legion

Battletag: Krausier#1457

Sent you a request just now if youre still interested in levelling

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    I'm looking to refer someone in-game as a RAF buddy. We don't need to play on the same server unless you really want to. We don't have to group up together unless you really want to. What you get:

To claim the gold/items you need to select one of the following servers but if you don't want the gold/items you can pick any server.

Alliance:
    Proudmoore
    Dalaran
    Sargeras
    Illidan
    Tichondrius

Horde:
    Emerald Dream
    Dalaran
    Sargeras
    Illidan
    Tichondrius

This is perfect for anyone that has a WoW account now but wants a second account or if you have a friend/girlfriend/boyfriend who you want to get into the game that hasn't already. Your race/class/spec doesn't matter. I will most likely play a healer or tank to group up with you if that's the playstyle you want to have. I would prefer to dungeon our way up once we hit 15 hence me playing a tank or healer. Typically with RAF and full BOA gear, you'll get 3-5 levels per dungeon easily. I live in California & play throughout the day and later in the evenings. Obviously this would be for the NA players. I am looking to start playing together as early as Tuesday October 2nd and will simply self-refer by the weekend if nobody's interested.

Not sure if you're still looking for someone, but im game to level any toons on alliance. happy to bring a 2 month card if interested

message me on battlenet: codykillsyou#1252

Deleted
    Hey!

I am returning player and i am looking for new people to play with.

I would prefer to play horde and another server then Kazzak. I work from 9-17.00, so i would preferably want to play in the evening.

What you wish to play is completely up to you. I just want someone to talk and lvl with and just have fun in general.

Cheers and please comment if ur intrested!

Hello all!

I am looking to recruit someone who is interested in leveling (A) on Stormrage (US)

What I can provide
    -I will provide BC but not Legion
    -Some gold and necessary Heirlooms
    -Answers to any questions you have about the game
    -Fun atmosphere while leveling

Unfortunately I am working normal hours, but will be able to play around 4 hours a day to level these characters.
    If you have any questions you may contact me on Bnet at Bearjew#1411

Thanks!

I'm looking for somebody to recruit. If you're that somebody, pm this account or add my battletag, Acutusknight#1533. I'll level together with you on any realm and on race.

Deleted
    Hi y´all, I am looking to recruit somebody who is interested to level together on (almost) any EN or GER-Realm (I prefer horde). B-tag: SaiyanWhis#2291

PS: I´m playing only EU atm.
    Last edited by mmocd7b4d91fd4; 2017-10-08 at 10:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JrWindcrash View Post
    Hi y´all, I am looking to recruit somebody who is interested to level together on (almost) any EN or GER-Realm (I prefer horde). B-tag: SaiyanWhis#2291

PS: I´m playing only EU atm.
    /push Still looking for some1

Looking to be recruited. I have no life and want to put in alot of time. LF someone who would be cool and chill to play with and also teach me things on the way. Also I cannot afford to buy battlechest or legion untill next month. If either or could be provided that would be great. Looking to level multiple chars.

Add my btag Quagmire#11937 <---- on US

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Active WoW player who came back after WoD to play Legion. I am looking for someone to level a couple characters with either faction is fine. Currently I play Horde on Illidan and Alliance on Sargeras. I would like to level a couple characters, mostly by doing dungeons but if we roll double dps we could quest a bit if you would like.

Will either purchase BCH for you or I would be willing to split a WoW Token with you which would net us about 90k gold each which will be more than enough for heirlooms and whatever riding training you may need. Would prefer someone who has played WoW in the past but if you are a new player and familiar with MMOs in general I would welcome the challenge of getting you up to speed. I am no expert but have been playing Wow off and on since TBC so about 10 years.. Jeez I just realized that.

Would be swell to make a WoW friend out of all this. Always prefer PvE to PvP but would be super down for a change of pace. Also into running old raids for transmog items as well as trying to learn TSM and other money making methods.

Oh well regardless HMU - Frozt#1282

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am looking to recruit someone to level a buttload of alts on EU-Magtheridon, Alliance.

I myself come with 11 years of WoW background, looking for a returning veteran player who knows his way around things.

I will provide you with gold for heirlooms, bags and riding skills. I expect you to purchase your battle chest.

PM if it sounds interesting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VKP View Post
    I am looking to recruit someone to level a buttload of alts on EU-Magtheridon, Alliance.

I myself come with 11 years of WoW background, looking for a returning veteran player who knows his way around things.

I will provide you with gold for heirlooms, bags and riding skills. I expect you to purchase your battle chest.

PM if it sounds interesting.
    I'm interested, could you provide me with your BattleTag so I can send you a PM?

- - - Updated - - -
    (VKP and I have schedules that don't really match currently)

Found someone.
    Last edited by mmocc75647b57e; 2017-10-24 at 04:56 PM.

Hi!
    I'm looking to recruit someone to play with me during the morning. I'm available to play from 9 am to 5pm CST. I have some free time in the morning, and leveling some toons sounds like fun. I would be willing to get the BCH if the criteria of playing in the morning works for you.
    I want to level at least 3 new toons.

If we're doing good, I could provide gold for heirlooms to make leveling faster.

Horde - Eredar.

Scrapping this. I no longer have enough time to warrant a RAF request.
    Thanks for the pm's I have received.

Looking to be recruited on US-Frostmourne. I already have Legion. Can I still have bonus EXP if I am to be recruited? Want to level at least at 2-3 toons. My time zone is +8. Available to play between 1900 - 2200 on weekdays and quite free on weekends.

Deleted
    Region: EU

Looking to recruit someone who wants to level some characters on Eu-Alliance to, at least, lvl 100.

I'll provide with you with heirlooms, bags and riding, although we will just spam dungeons.

Bnet: sislei#2391
    Discord: sislei#3594

Recruiting on Hyjal | Horde, REGION: North America

Looking to level 2-3 characters, don't have a job or school atm so im available central time from 10am then whenever we get tired we can stop for the day, I can't buy battle chest. E-MAIL : kyuliftgmailcom B-Net : wishgranted#1245