Hello

I'm looking to be recruited on Alliance - Sargeras or Stormrage preferably. Server isn't a huge deal as much as faction is. I'm available to play week nights from 5 - 11pm EST and whenever on the weekend. I can buy my own battle chest/legion etc, just some bags starting gold would be nice but honestly just a decent person to play with is all I'm looking for. If you're interested please add Greiss#11698.

Thanks!

Horde

Quote Originally Posted by HelloCthulhu View Post
    Hi!
    I'm looking to recruit someone to play with me during the morning. I'm available to play from 9 am to 5pm CST. I have some free time in the morning, and leveling some toons sounds like fun. I would be willing to get the BCH if the criteria of playing in the morning works for you.
    I want to level at least 3 new toons.

If we're doing good, I could provide gold for heirlooms to make leveling faster.

Horde - Eredar.

Add me, Cory#11911

13 year veteran, 2400 exp in rbg/arena, can play every spec and class

Looking to recruit someone on EU Horde (Kazzak). I can provide 60 days game-card after the 30 days period expires, probably heirlooms and some gold. Hydroxis#2134

Looking for a PvE partner who is primarily available from 5pm - 9pm PST.
    I am an Alliance on US Terenas.
    I play healers and have a tank who is well equipped, so playing a DPS would be best.
    Female preferred and no, I'm not looking for a relationship, I'm married and my wife plays too. We have different schedules at this time for an extended period.
    If you are new, I will provide you equipment, gold, lvl 100 token, whatever is needed to get you up to speed and occasional game time.
    Contact is Meef#1195

Looking to be recruited on an EU PVE dominant server. I am a semi-hardcore raider for over 10 years now and need to switch over to EU due to working night shift in America. I will be paying for all my own expansions and game time etc. I am in need of Heirlooms/gold/bags and time to level. I want to level 2 toons then use my free boost to have 3 total 100s.

Quote Originally Posted by magicpantzz93 View Post
    Looking to be recruited on an EU PVE dominant server. I am a semi-hardcore raider for over 10 years now and need to switch over to EU due to working night shift in America. I will be paying for all my own expansions and game time etc. I am in need of Heirlooms/gold/bags and time to level. I want to level 2 toons then use my free boost to have 3 total 100s.
    Find someone if not PM some info so I can contact you.

Looking to recruit someone to Alliance - Stormrage, Will not be able to play much Thursday - Sunday this week due to vacation however i do play often, I play mostly 5 - 11PM EST, Message me for more details roguegiraffe#1322

Deleted
    Hey i'm playing on a PVE realm. I'm looking to recruit someone and would like to play and train some alts with you and got enough gold to help you out. You forgot to tell your name though so add me. Jeronimo#2132

Looking to recruit someone and power level two characters or three during the wow anniversary with the extra 13% exp that provides. Alliance sargeas pm me your battletag. I have some gold for us.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone and power level two characters or three during the wow anniversary with the extra 13% exp that provides. Horde Balnazzar(or 4 more servers) pm me your battletag. I have some gold for both of us !

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, have u been recruited yet?

I'm looking to recruit

EDIT: Found someone, thanks guys!
    Last edited by Trugore95; 2017-11-20 at 02:12 AM.

Deleted
    Hi, im looking for someone to recruit while there is 13% ekstra XP.
    im providing bags and heirlooms until lvl90
    If you are intrested add me TruelyGinger#1684
    i prefer we talk on discord.

Looking to recruit on EU.

Preferable servers are Kazzak / Shattered Halls and connected ones but any server will work.

I am pretty much all day on PC so I can level all day.

If you're interested add my btag - Hates#2326

Looking to recruit someone to Alliance - Stormrage, I play mostly 5 - 11PM EST, Will be able to provide gold, Message me for more details roguegiraffe#1322 or PM me on here

Looking to recruit someone. I'm playing on Burning Blade/Drak'thul EU - Alliance. I can provide some gold, bags to start and if we get along quickly I might even buy you Legion while its on sale (not battlechest, thats on you).
    If you are interested PM me here or Honík#2606

Deleted
    Looking for someone to recruit ME I currently play US but want to SWAP to the EU.

The game is on sale today so now is the best time to do it for

I currently have a 926 holy pally and 932 BM on us even though I've only been playing wow for 3 weeks (Just to give an example of how fast I level etc)

I'm looking to jump straight in on EU. Been looking at joining the HIGH population servers as I was on a fairly low populated server on US which was a regret.

I'd like someone who is in a guild I can join I'm from the uk however my friend will prob also be joining who is an aussie.

I'd like some gold for the RAF possibly? And will be sticking around for 2 month so you will be getting 1 month game time along with the mount.

I have discord and a mic but also have kids who also game and can be pretty noisey from around 4pm-8pm :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobbo88 View Post
    Looking for someone to recruit ME I currently play US but want to SWAP to the EU.

The game is on sale today so now is the best time to do it for

I currently have a 926 holy pally and 932 BM on us even though I've only been playing wow for 3 weeks (Just to give an example of how fast I level etc)

I'm looking to jump straight in on EU. Been looking at joining the HIGH population servers as I was on a fairly low populated server on US which was a regret.

I'd like someone who is in a guild I can join I'm from the uk however my friend will prob also be joining who is an aussie.

I'd like some gold for the RAF possibly? And will be sticking around for 2 month so you will be getting 1 month game time along with the mount.

I have discord and a mic but also have kids who also game and can be pretty noisey from around 4pm-8pm :P
    Hi, im happy to recruit u add me on battle.net yodasbruv#2761

Deleted
    Hey, add my btag Belfu#2510 . I can recruit u on any server from EU .

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Looking to play some more, willing to start over alliance stormrage, dont have a sub though but got heirlooms
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.