Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    To anyone thinking about joining someoen they dont know for RAF just keep in mind a lot of people scam other people this way . Basically they recruit you and then ditch you ....and they get a free month of game time added ...
    not everyone is like that, so you cant just go and assume so... and to anyone that is looking to be recruited, dont be demoralized... just ask a bunch of questions, so you know for damn sure the person will level with you. I know i would.

i want a RaF partner im on horde on Mal'Ganis ill give gold and help i have a lvl 80 wanting 1 really bad

Quote Originally Posted by Nilmar View Post
    Looking for a RAF partner

I've played WoW since vanilla, so i have a lot of experience in general and also at leveling toons (mainly alliance but i some knowledge of the horde quests also, if your wanting to quest)

I can offer:
    A dedicated player who can play for as long as you like and meet YOUR schedule
    A talkative guy always up for a bit of a laugh
    2 month game time as of the 20th September (due to receiving student loan)

What i would like from you:
    Vanilla key + the first month
    Dedication to leveling toon(s) - preferably more than 2
    Fun and laughter!

I don't care on the server we play (preferably not PVE only servers though)
    Not fussed on the faction we play,

the first toon i level will probably be a Warlock or priest, i don't require you to level as a tank or healer if you don't want to, if you want to then all the better for instance queues ofc!

About me - my name is Simon, I'm 20 and I'm from the UK and currently studying computer science at university in Newcastle.

*Note* Yes i AM asking for CD key + Game card, which will be a favor that is returned asap, and i will not play for a little and then just drop you in the deep end with no one to level/instance with so you don't benefit from the RAF perks, i wouldn't like it done to me so i wouldn't do it to anyone myself!

If your interested PM me on here or Email me at Ayeayefirefly <@> Gmail <.> Com
    Still looking for someone!

Red face O o o

Gold promotion first hey...hey

Looking to recruit some at jaedenar eu horde side. I'll provide some gold n bags I have 2 80s there so they might come handy. I'd like to lvl 1+ 60 chars. Pm here or ingame ; bullsballs,eräkoira
    Ban-Hammer
    Binds when picked up
    Two-Hand* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Mace
    1336-1337* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Speed 1.337
    (133.7 damage per second)
    +100 Owning Noobs
    Chance on hit: Bans a Noob/Troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilmar View Post

I've played WoW since vanilla, so i have a lot of experience in general and also at leveling toons (mainly alliance but i have some knowledge of the horde quests also, if your wanting to quest)

I can offer:

Fun and laughter!

the first toon i level will probably be a Warlock or priest, i don't require you to level as a tank or healer if you don't want to, if you want to then all the better for instance queues ofc!

About me - my name is Simon, I'm 20 and I'm from the UK and currently studying computer science at university in Newcastle.

*Note* Yes i AM asking for CD key + Game card, which will be a favor that is returned asap, and i will not play for a little and then just drop you in the deep end with no one to level/instance with so you don't benefit from the RAF perks, i wouldn't like it done to me so i wouldn't do it to anyone myself!

thought i found someone but they seemed to fall from existence, so im still looking for someone!

if you do choose to RAF with me i have a headset/mic and capable of voice communication while leveling via vent or skype

Deleted

Talking

Hello to anyone reading this. edit: pm if you want to know anything or are interested

I have used RaF 3 times now. (I love levelling and new servers xD) The first time me and a guy I met in game levelled together aiming for realm first; we came in the top 10 or so people to hit 80. The second 2 times started great then slowly got worse, one of them ending in the other stealing 8k gold from me .

Anyway, I have payed for the game + time twice, and luckily the first time the other guy payed for it. Seeing as I don't have endless money, I hope you will pay this time.

I play on EU servers and play most days. I am a very fast leveller if i'm having fun :P

I don't care what server or faction, I don't even care about a flying rocket or free month of game time. All I want is to start on a new server and have some fun (and get as many 60's as possible..)

TL;DR:

I'm not demanding you pay and I'll give you gold and bags. Ive payed twice and payed nothing the second time, so I hope you'll pay this time. I just want some new 60's on a new server and some new friends .

I also know how to level very efficiently with RaF on both horde and alliance.

(I am funnier and more interesting off the forums, I have no idea why :L)
    Last edited by mmocf5e111ca8f; 2010-08-26 at 03:10 PM.

im still looking for a partner to RaF with, i recruit, we can play on any realm you want, horde or alliance. But my main (a tauren druid) is on the realm Deathwing(US). So if we play there i can provide the gold, mounts, bags, and training. I'm a very active player and have been playing since the launch of burning crusade, lots of experience with the horde, but not to much experience as alliance. Get back to me if you are interested.

email: jsmith3376 [at] gmail [dot] com
    MSN: jman3376 [at] hotmail [dot] com

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm also looking to recruits someone.

Can provide the gold for mounts and training and such. Would like the mount and to level some characters is all,
    bored of main. Can cover all the in-game expenses. Have multi-seat ground mount for quick transportation when needed,
    experienced player.
    Can be contacted on xfire with : goosedownman2
    Or on here.
    Please and thank you.
    "When the child of the three realms becomes as light, the ancient power will be released. The earth will tremble. The seas will rise up in answer, and all will be madness. A new day will dawn, bringing with it chaos or peace. Our master is a god of chaos! Pandemonium will aid the old one's release! To this end, we will weaken the barrier between Azeroth and the Elemental Plane. This will allow our great master to reclaim its former elemental servants and send them to rampage throughout our world."

I'm looking to RECRUIT YOU.
    I play eastern time which is 3 hours after server time.

You can choose between Mal'ganis Horde or Azuremyst Alliance. Both are US realms.

I will provide-
    Gold for some armor
    Bags
    Gold for training
    Gold for mounts up to normal flying
    I also have ways of finding good people to run us through dungeons

You will provide-
    Vanilla Key
    1 month of gametime
    Decent experience (as in you know what the major cities are called )
    And a loose, active personality

PM me on here for more info, etc.

Deleted
    Greetings Everyone !
    My name is Michael and I'd like to invite You as my RaF !

Why me?

I play World Of Warcraft since 2005 (5years). This time gave experience with all classes. From full raiding PvE gear to 2200 arena team. Now I want to find someone to help him too !

Server: Burning Legion
    Side: Alliance
    My characters At this moment got 2x 80 : Rogue and DK . Rogue 5.6k gs pvp and pve geared.
    Professions: JC, Mining, Engi

Country Poland
    Languages: Polish, English
    When I play? 7 days in week, from 10:00 - 02:00.

What Can i offer?
    1. A lot of information, advices.
    2. Gold for skills, respecs,
    3. Gold for mount !
    4. Gold at start !
    5. Gold for bags , eq. ETC. (rare / epic items too)
    6. Help with making quest, I'll be Your shadow !!!
    7. Boosts through dungeons !
    8. Help at skype/Teamspeak/Ventrillo

You'll get 60 in few days with me !!!

FROM ME You'll recive everything what's hopefull to lvl up fast !

If You're interested PM me .

I've played WoW since vanilla, so i have a lot of experience in general and also at leveling toons (mainly alliance but i some knowledge of the horde quests also, if your wanting to quest)

I can offer:

Fun and laughter!

Looking for a RAF partner to level a character or 2 with (EU Realms).

Been playing WoW for over a year I've currently 2 level 80s. Not important to me whether you buy subscription or not for 2 months, I just want to level a character. I am only able to provide what I have said below on Ragnaros EU However if you choose another realm, we are both in the same boat (except I have heirlooms lolz)

What you can expect from me:

Gold for Bags, Skills, Mounts (up to NON-epic flying)
    a dedicated player
    fun, talkative atmosphere
    Help gearing up once 80

What I expect from you:

Your own copy of the game/keys.
    Time and dedication
    Mic (So we don't get bored)
    Atleast 1 month's subscription so we have plenty of time to level (Note: It's 2 months to get the mount, first month I believe is free anyway.)

If you're interested please contact me via PM and we can take it from there.

Regards

~Riou~ Ragnaros EU
    I would agree with you...but then we'd both be wrong.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit YOU!
    Horde Bloodfeather EU
    I provide: Mounts Gold for abilities
    Active most of the day you provide your own keys!I will tell people on my guild to boost us for faster level up!
    Our Guilds does 9/12 ICC 25 HC so i might help you get in if you get enough gear!

MSN: Denis_srK@hotmail.com

Hi, I am looking to be recruited. I am an older player who works during the day and can play at nights, usually after 8:00PM Central Time zone. I can play for a few hours a night plus on weekends. From what I have heard it doesn't take long to get to 60 with RAF. I am a completely new player but I have a few stipulations here. I will purchase my Vanilla key and my 2 month game card. What I expect from you:

You will be getting the RAF 2 seater mount so in return I want you to level 1 character to lvl 60 with me on my schedule as fast as possible. I can get the Vanilla key and game card tonight.

I will not apply the game card until I receive a payment of 10k gold. From what I have read on the forums, 10k is nothing right now and you will be receiving the mount and a free month of game time for 10k which i think is a good deal. I will be starting off in this game with to me what is a substantial amount of gold and a fast level 60 character. If you recruit me and see that I have added the vanilla key and you give me the 10k right away, I will apply the game card tonight. Like I said, im not here to mess around or scam someone, I am an older player, I will even communicate with you via phone if you want. I just want a fair transaction here and a fun time getting to 60 fast. Email me at rafme2010 at gmail dot com.

Im wanting to recruit YOU

I've played WoW since vanilla, so i have a lot of experience in general and also at leveling toons (mainly alliance but i have some knowledge of the horde quests also, if your wanting to quest)

I can offer:
    Extensive knowledge of the game and majority of classes

What you provide
    Your own keys/gametime
    Fun and laughter!
    Atleast being able to speak/type the english language, so we can chat while leveling

*Note* I am recruiting YOU, we can either level just to 60 or through to 70, or if your feeling adventurous through to 80 - if we level through to 80 i would recommend leveling how ever many toons to 60 first to take full advantage of the XP boost since it doesnt cound past 60.

Server: Emerald Dream (PVP-RP, Horde)
    Availability: Evenings after 4:30 PST when we're not raiding, sometimes on the weekend
    Email: livistos aT hititlikeyoumeanit DoT com

Looking for as many RAF partner's as possible who likes what I have to offer. I'm not doing any crazy gimmicks like giving you gold or offering X number of bags or anything crazy. I'm a reasonable guy and will help you out, but don't get all demandy on me.

Particularly, I'm looking to recruit someone who has played the game, looking to come back and wants a shot back into a raid guild with a chance at Lich King before the end of the expansion and a good stable guild to stick with through the coming expansion. Alternatively if you are a new player looking to get into the game, want to level VERY quickly for the chance to at least experience Wrath's raid content before the end of the expansion, I do have an alt I want to level so that'll work out too. Either way here is what I have to offer below:

To be clear here is what I'm offering:
    - A invite into my raiding guild (I'm the guild leader, have been for 4+ years)
    - Ventrilo, guild chat, forums, and a social environment to level in
    - Basic stuff if you need it, some gold to get you started for sure. Help leveling if necessary, but not expect me to help you power level night and day
    - If you are leveling a character 1-60, I'll probably power level you to around 35, then we can level toons together (have an ~35 level druid)
    - We have several members who play alts, so if you are social with the guild, they would be more than happy to level along side of you as well
    - Protection from gankers. We are a PVP-RP realm so I'll call in the cavalry if someone's camping you.

- If you are less interested in leveling up but more interested in scroll of resurrection / gearing up, then I will help you gear up to full triumph gear (I'm a healer so I can give you insta queues which should be able to gear you quickly and get your ready for ICC 10 content, also have a tank so I can tank and you heal if you are a healer). This of course includes enchants, gems, etc as needed. The more you show your commitment and time / effort gearing up the more I'll help you gear up by giving you gems / enchants.
    - If you become a consistent raider and stick around with the guild I can offer you a core position on the roster and of course will gear you up in ICC, kill Lich King, all that good stuff. This is not an offer to CARRY you as part of RAF, more of a gesture about my seriousness about keeping you on as a member of the guild if you are looking for that.

- If you're in the Portland, OR area, hell I'll buy you beer sometime. ;-)

What I get out of it:
    - The mount of course
    - A potential new recruit for my guild
    Last edited by Livistos; 2010-09-02 at 10:36 PM.
    Livistos, Undead Priest
    Guild Leader of HILYMI since 2006
    ESAK - Explorer 80.00%, Socializer 66.66%, Achiever 33.33%, Killer 20.00%

LF RAF:

I can provide a copy of the vanilla game, gold, bags, and armor.

What you provide:

The only thing I ask you provide is the 2 months game time purchased ASAP as I'd really like to get that rocket mount sooner rather then later. We'll be leveling on the Moon Guard server horde side. That's all.

Deleted
    Greetings, I am looking to be recruited on any EU realm.

You provide:

All I need is the wow vanilla and tbc keys. No need to purchase bags, mounts or anything like that in game.

I provide:

I will purchase the 2 month game time immediately after receiving the keys. So u get your mount and free month in no time.

Looking to level 1-3 different toons. More if you want.

Looking forward playing with you :P

You can send me a PM here, will be checking frequently.
    Last edited by mmoc918b38d9a7; 2010-09-03 at 09:44 PM.

************Looking for RAF-partner - RECRUITING YOU************

If you're looking for a RAF partner, Then your lookin at the right spot.
    == What i can offer ==
    4-5 k gold , bags , enchants, jewels, power leveling and just a cool friend to be around
    Im on everyday so i work with anybodys schedule
    would love to roll 3-4 chars with you but 2-3 is fine w/e your schedule is.

shoot me a pm if your interested for my info or you can talk to me on vent or skyp