Recruiting

I'm willing to do recruit a friend with someone. I have plenty of gold to cover all costs of lving to 60+. Currently unemployed - not going to be working til after Jan 1st. So have plenty of time to lvl all the way to 60, several chars. Will do whatever it takes at whatever speed, just looking for something to do. I am 24 years old, have very good knowledge of the WoW game, will be able to level w/o a problem.

Have a second account to run thru everything w/o a problem.

Will provide:
    Gold
    Bags
    Mounts
    Whatever else just let me know, be reasonable.

Only thing I require is the person to be 18+ and speak english.

Must be on the Stormrage server (alliance) we lvl on. Also, feel free to armory: Zethious

Already have two (2) RAF rockets. I've done this before, I definitely know what I'm doing, not doing it for the mount, doing to have something to do, and help someone out.

PM me, or email - zethious21@gmail.com. Email preferred.

Looking to RECRUIT. I am currently rolled on Kil' Jeaden on the alliance side and I am currently in college and would like to level up a variety of toons to 60. I have plenty of time on my hands and level very quickly with RAF. I like running dungeons to level instead of straight up questing but if you would like to quest I will do whatever. I will help pay for certain needs up to 60 like bags and what not. I am 18 years old and i have skype or vent to communicate. I would like to play with another mature person who can communicate and have fun while leveling. All you would have to do is pay for your game time and keys. Just send me a pm on here if your interested. Hope to play with you soon!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello! I am looking to recruit. I am currently on the Deathwing server on the Horde side. I'm looking to get a few characters up to 60 pretty soon here so I can get them to 80 asap. Getting the we both want up to 60, and then lvling together up to 80 would be ideal to me. If we played on Deathwing I will provide gold for bags, repairs, gear, food and water, and mounts. I don't mind playing on another server, but if I move servers I would prefer to play alliance and I wouldn't be able to support anything gold wise. All I ask is that you can speak clear language, can pay for your own account, and have a sense of humor! PM me here or look for Soldout on the Deathwing server! Cheers!

Recruiting

On Blackrock US, Horde.
    Hold most Proffesions, will give gold and bags to help you out and will pay for Training (spell/Riding). Am on constantly. Speak English and Spanish fluently. Can use vent/Skype for communication if your prefer it. Leveled several characters to 80 so I know my way around. Prefer to run dungeons, but am willing to do quests or anything else if you would rather do so. Will help you level as many characters as you want until RAF ends.

Also have 80's on Area 52 US & Arthas US (Both Horde), if you don't want to be a part of the Blackrock Realm.

Supply your own CD-keys and Play time and a way to contact you outside of WoW is all I ask.
    Last edited by Siireon; 2010-11-22 at 03:53 PM.

well guys i want back wow again and i acept raf from someone i can play around 5-10 hours per day any hour...

i am not a noob.. i want a partner cool and mature i got 19 years we can make any characters you want any faction and any class any realm but need be at us servers and you need only pay vanilla key to we keep going this is you chance to make a good amount characters at short time ;D

looking to raf

LOOKING TO RECRUIT
    Shadowmoon US HORDE (can boost with 80 friend) I PREFER THIS. My main is on here horde.
    Bleeding Hollow US ALLIANCE
    Maiev US HORDE (can boost with 76 friend)

I will pay for all u need IN GAME, I will pay for HALF VANILLA. cmon that's a good deal, will try to get vent if I find someone to recruit. Want to level as much toons as you like.

Email me : ravieg29(at)gmail(dotcom) , I will get back quick.

Want to start asap to get the most of the shattering before Cata is released.

looking to Recruit you

I provide gold for mounts up to reg flying/bags/enchants

You provide keys/gametime

have 80's on antonidasUS/alliance malorneUS/horde
    If you would like to level somewhere else that is fine.

Looking to get 1-3 60's if possible I play from 5pm-1am est weekdays, usually sat may be gone not sure. sunday 5-12am

can contact me on skype-epicfailout

Semi-casual interested in RAFing you.

I'll be honest, I'm interested in getting the two-seater rocket mount! Horde on Bloodscalp. I'd like to talk with you first to make sure our schedules would work well together, but if you're a new player I have a lot of experience with every class going back to the initial release of WoW. Heck I'll throw in epic (280%) flying when you make it to 70 plus all riding skill costs up to that level. I'll supply 20-slot bags from the get-go so you don't have to fight for bag space all game.

I'm not looking for a simple business transaction or for vets-only, anyone interested in the game and maybe some pvp/raiding along the way. I understand real life happens and I'm flexible, so this doesn't just have to be a race to max level. I'm often able to play during the day and usually evenings. Weekends are sporadic as I have family things to do that aren't always the same each week.

If you're interested message me here, maybe we can roll up some of the new race/class combos and see the cataclysmified world. I'm fluent in English and I'm proficient in Japanese.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello

I'm interested in RAF you. On EU server. (If possible Ysondre).
    To be honest, I'm mostly interested in the rocket mount, however another reroll will always be nice. (So if you want to level up alone it's ok, and if it is on my server you can always ask for rush if needed,but we can level together)

I speak fluent english and french. I can speak a little german. (In fact, it can be a fun way to improve myself).

I mostly play during night but it can always be worked out.

Regards.

Looking to recruit!

What I provide:
    Gold (normal, epic and finally normal flying)
    Bags (16 or 20 slot bags)
    Help even AFTER our time leveling
    My undivided time, I'm dedicated to leveling as fast as possible
    Gold for skill training if permitted

You're on your own for professions, sorry!

What you provide:
    CD keys for yourself
    YOUR undivided attention
    You must have vent so we can talk, etc

email: junzafra@hotmail.com or PM me!

Server: Eredar - Alliance

Armory is on my sig, contact me ASAP.

Looking to recruit!

Looking to recruit, on the Dark Iron server as Horde.
    Really looking to level In the new troll starting zone, try out one of Cata's new perks!

You provide:
    -CD keys
    -Game time

I provide:
    -Runs
    -Bags
    -Gold
    -A fun leveling experience!

I have experience with RaF, and have leveld three diffrent characters on three diffrent occasions to 60.
    Please, have time to level from Nov. 22nd - Dec. 7th. Would really love to get multiple characters to 80, however that choice remains yours

well guys i want back wow again and i acept raf from someone i can play around 5-10 hours per day any hour...

i am not a noob.. i want a partner cool and mature i got 19 years we can make any characters you want any faction and any class any realm but need be at us servers this is you chance to make a good amount characters at short time ;D

I can provide:
    - time
    - experience
    - fun
    - a friend

you must provide:
    -1 key vanilla
    -time to play
    -experience
    -dedication

Contact me:
    - via PM

Deleted
    LF recruiter, EU side

Getting back at WoW after some time. Planning to play casual, so don't mind if you want to focus on raiding or leveling to 85 once the cataclysm hits. Though of course I can come online when you have need of some extra levels (MSN and I receive e-mail instantly through my phone).
    I'm 18 years old, final year at school (relaxed period) and I'm Dutch.
    I do prefer Horde, because I was Horde when I played it myself, but Alliance is all new to me, so wouldn't mind that either.

Because you get 1 month free playtime from me and those leveling, I do appreciate it if you would pay those €5,- for the game, I'll buy TBC and game time myself.

Looking for RaF Partner Before Cataclysm; Questing to Expirence new Azeroth! YOUR KEY

Hello Players of WoW!
    Im Looking for a Recruit a friend partner BEFORE cataclysm.! I would like to get a few chars to 60, also by questing in the new azeroth!
    What i require of you:
    1. To Be active
    2. Have keys for the game. VERY CHEAP WoW+BC =20$ Now
    What is Expected from me:
    1. To Be active
    2. Supply Gold
    3. Questing Help
    4. Etc.
    Please Add me on AIM Asap!
    Aim:Cainmmowned
    OR TEXT ME!

Looking to recruit on Skullcrusher(US), Alliance

Looking to recruit on Skullcrusher(US), Alliance

I have looking to level with someone that shares the same ideals as me: leveling efficiency, hardcore leveling speed with casual hours.
    I have leveled two 1-80s both under 6days playing time. I don't waste time exploring, leveling professions, pvping, chatting, gold farming, etc. I don't play 10hours a day (I have a full time job and I'm sure you're busy too), but in the ~3-4 hours I play each day I'm highly productive. I log on, level, no BS.

So if you feel the same way then hit me up and we'll get started right the way. We definitely will hit 80 before Cata comes out with casual playing hours. I also plan to devote extra hours during my Thanksgiving holiday weekend for some extremely leveling.

I can provide:
    - gold
    - bags
    - instant dungeon queues (I'll be a tank)
    - efficiency

you must provide:
    - keys
    - good knowledge of game
    - dedication
    - maturity

Contact me:
    - via PM
    - fengc817(AT)gmail.com
    Last edited by fengc817; 2010-11-23 at 08:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for someone to RECRUIT

Updated!!!

EU
    Realm: Earthen-Ring EU PvE/RP (Alliance) //// Outland EU PvP/PvE (Alliance)
    Faction: Alliance

What I am offering:
    I am very active. I love doing dungeons and raids. Also enjoy chatting.
    I will be able to run us through dungeons on any of my 80-85 chars. My main is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ring/ademptio/
    It would be a bonus if you play a little, but you don't have to play alot, I'm happy as long you play a little so you can reach 60+
    I will get you the gold for mounts/training as well as bags (Including flying mount). I will also give you a nice bonus of 2000 gold for skills and mats to various skills or something else. I have quit good geared chars and experienced in any dungeon or raid.
    Besides all this I will help you with any help you need and give you information if you have any questions about the game.
    I will pay for the two first dual talents ( that means i will give you cash to get dual talents on two of your char's )

What I would like is:
    You must supply all wow keys/game time (60 days)

If you got questions feel free to PM me on this site or write me a mail with the recruit title on this adress: eulaers@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance for any response!

looking to Recruit you

I provide gold for mounts up to reg flying/bags/enchants

You provide keys/gametime

have 80's on antonidasUS/alliance malorneUS/horde
    If you would like to level somewhere else that is fine.

Looking to get 1-3 60's if possible I play from 5pm-1am est weekdays, usually sat may be gone not sure. sunday 5-12am

can contact me on skype-epicfailout

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    RAGNAROS WANTS YOU!

Ragnaros PVP Alliance(EU)

What Do Crast Provide eh?
    -Lottery JACKPOT!Lots and Lots of Gold(Moneh)
    -Big Size Bags
    -A new retarted friend(well im not that retarded just a bit:P)
    -Crafted Gear(Best deal in town)
    -I will roll as a Priest or as a Shaman or as a Druid and all of them will be heals so we will enter eazy in dungeons
    -As guild i can bring you in a very social guild with random guild events,Guild tokens and many other or if you want i can bring you in my alts guild so you will have your own personal guild bank
    -Well if you fancy pets/mounts you can just tell me and ill do my best to get em for you
    -I can boost you with my other account if you fancy some gear
    -I play for 3 years and im know all things so you can just ask me(Im a Lorenerd also so if you want to know about lore just ask me:P)
    -Free Travelling across Azeroth(when its avaible),Outland and Northend i got the new XT-53 Dual Flying Mount+the 3 seat Mammoth
    -I know about half of my server (almost all pvp guys and i was in over 40% of the guilds i participated at the creation of some big guilds in past like Empire of Heaven(rip),Shadows(rip),Zeii(rip 50%),Guns n Roses(i was gm and it had over 250 members 1 year ago also rip),and many others
    ~~~Meh Schedule~~~
    In weekends i can play anytime,and during the week i can play in the mornings and after 19:00 server time
    What annoys meh the most?
    -Comming late at our schedule
    -Askin UBER RETARTED QUESTIONS example like:But Crasts im a rogue why cant i tank?
    Well i will respond to all of your question but if you keep asking me retarted questions ill go in rage for like 5 min but after that im ok:P(Told you im a bit retarted)

-Buying shits with the money i gave you:example i give you 100 gold in one day and tonight you spend them all on stupid gear/pets/other shits dont buy them i can make you free!
    What do i want:P
    -To be nice(ofc)
    -To have a microfone but thats optional(i tipe fast:P)
    -And the most important to enjoy your game and experience

PM me at crast29 live.com or crast_29 (yahoo)

Crasts
    <Ruins>

Looking for someone who wants to refer me. I'm willing to do it on any medium+ pvp server but also you have to be able to power lvl us to 60 at least. pm me if interested. or you can talk to me on Aim: Najyeme (Alliance only )

I'm looking for some to refer me. Any server is fine, any race is fine. If you'd prefer to wait 'till Cata drops and level a Worgen/Goblin, that is fine too. I am getting it at Midnight so anything works.

Send a PM with some info about you and what you want to level and i'll get back to you.