Re: Looking for RAF-partner - Post here!

Looking to Recruit someone.

Realm: Hydraxis - US
    Faction: Horde
    Toons: As many as you want.
    Time of day: Anytime after 2 server time on weekdays, whenever on weekends.

I expect you to..
    -Be nice xD
    -Pay your own account/gametime
    -Have fun n_n

What I will do:
    -I'll pay for your training, and mounts and stuff of the like.
    -Access to my guild bank
    -Free bags!

You can message me on here, but preferably by email! s-nevs@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from someone. n_n

Looking for someone to reqruit me!

I have played WoW since vanilla and I've RAFed alot before so I have great experience. (I've leveled from 1-60 in 9 hours with the RAF-system)
    I'm not going to get my own CD key or anything because I'm signing up for this to help out you guys that want the rocket mount! (this means you have to buy the account)
    I'm not expecting you to give me any gold or bags etc. (of course, some gold for skills would be nice though)

I can play a tanking-class so we can farm the dungeon-system easily! (:

PM me if you're interested.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I'm living Norway, so a EU server would be nice.
    Edit2 (HM SMART TO MENTION IT ALL WHILE I'M AT IT? >__>): I have school from 8 AM to 9 PM (yes 13 hours 8D) from monday to friday. I also have band practice on tuesdays and thursdays, but I will be able to play like... all night.

hi im
    Ellmerfud
    server - shattered hand
    im looking for someone to lvl with i ogt a few 80s and know the game very well

I am looking to recruit a friend. Here is what I will offer/want in return.

Fast or slow leveling experience which ever you prefer. If your new or wanting a second account this will be perfect for you! I have been playing since Vanilla and have 2 accounts with 7+ level 80 toons. I am doing this mainly to get a level 80 priest on my newest account and don't really feel like leveling by myself and at that slow pace again (You do not have to level past 60 with me only if you choose). The priest I would like to level on Blackhand server and we can do dungeon ques. I will be healing these so the ques will be fast. Would also like to level any toon(s) on any other US server you prefer, Horde or Alliance.

I will offer you on the Blackhand server:

All 20 slot bags for the toon you decide to level.
    Any gear upgrades you needed along the way.
    Basic and Epic Land mount, Basic flying, and Cold Weather Flying.
    I will pay for all your training, enchants, and gems.
    Once you have paid for the 2 months I will give you extra gold!
    I would like to also level a toon on any server you choose, will pick a tank or heal class for fast ques.

*Note I am not paying for any Game Time cards or the Game/Expansions. Just items to make your time enjoyable and fast*

I do have vent if your interested in using. Not required.
    I want you to be serious about leveling and here to have fun as well. I am very knowledgeable of all quests on Horde side if you choose to quest instead. Entirely your decision!

Contact me if interested here or you have any questions!

RECRUITING

im going to play a shaman and a hunter
    we are going to level 60 on each if you want to do more its your choice
    shaman will be resto we will grind the levels using looking for dungeon (instant randoms)
    and while i level the hunter we can quest or you level a tank/healer

IM OFFERING

1000 gold ONCE THE FIRST CHARACTER IS LEVEL 60

AND

-----per character-----per character-------
    money for your 2 ground mounts (60% and 100%)
    money for skills from 1-60
    money for gear (but you probably wont need it)
    -----per character-----per character-------

I have a vent server to use

server: Area 52-US
    server is ruled by the horde we have WG ALL DAY.

main: Søulrender

pm me or whisper me ANY time

Hey I am looking to recruit someone else for RAF
    We will be playing on the Dunemaul-US realm, it is an excellent PvP realm, and just as excellent of a PvE realm so you will win either way, if you choose to PvE or PvP or do both.
    We will be playing Horde, the horde is more dominant on this realm we out number the alliance and win events such as Wintergrasp all the time and hold control of it most of everyday.
    Would prefer someone who has expierence in playing WoW and isn't completely new.
    Must have mic and Ventrillo
    I will be leveling a shaman and I would like to get more than 1 character to 60 with you.
    would like to get to 60 in a reasonable amount of time, doesn't have to be like in a day.

What I Provide:
    Gold for mounts (up until epic flying, will not pay for epic flying), spells, and bags
    A great personality and nice, fun person to level with.
    A Ventrillo that we can use.
    Experience in World of Warcraft and I do have a 80

What you must provide:
    Your own keys
    some time to level (we can discuss this in pm)
    Keep playing for at least 2 months
    A mature, good personality, not someone who is rude or mean or unfriendly

If you would like to talk to me and discuss becoming my RAF private message (pm) me here.

LF someone to RaF with.

Gold for mounts/training, bags, gear, etc.

Will help gear when 80.

Would prefer leveling on Lightnings Blade-US for access to gold.

Would prefer to level as horde but either faction is ok

I'd like to level 2+ characters.

I can play most hours.

Please PM me on MMO-champion.

EU

I will be recruiting you.

Server: Twisiting nether horde

looking for someone very active (pref someone without a job etc lol) that would like to get a few level 60's in a fast time. I will pay for all your spells, mounts, bags etc etc. Can also provide boots of friends depending if there online at the time. Would prefer if youa re from England or at least can speak fluent English.

If you decide to stay on the realm we can do arena together as I only play this game for pvp so would like if you knew how to play or willing to learn.

You can contact me either in-game (jds twisting nether horde)
    Or add my msn: igotsickskillz@hotmail.co.uk
    Or skype: iceblizz1988

10+ Year Old Account

Looking to Recruit a Friend!

You must be willing to atleast pay for the account and level a toon.
    We will be leveling on Lightning's Blade (PVP) as most of my friends and my "successfull" 80's are there, we will also be ally, otherwise no runs, gold or bags.
    I WILL PROVIDE
    -4 20 Slot Bags, class/prof bags
    -Boosting through instances (i got a friend to run us anytime)
    -Money for mounts up to northrend flying. (Epic flying not included)

I am on nearly all the time and am not uptight about getting this done asap.
    My time zone is EST so any times between 10am-12pmEST.
    No age required just must be able to speak english.
    PM Me or Email me!
    I look forward to receiving your message XD

Still Haven't Found anyone...

Lonely! And looking to be recruited! :'(

About me:

-Former WoW player looking to get back into the game, quit before Christmas but before that had been playing since vanilla.
    -20 year old film student living in Canada
    - Easy to get along with, can use ventrilo.
    - LOTS of spare time right now to level up.
    - Would consider doing more than one character if the first one went well.

Looking for:

-Someone who knows what they're doing, I've never RaFed before...
    - If possible someone who will get us there efficiently and quickly

SO, basically Im an extremely flexible recruit looking for someone who is dedicated to this, since I will be buying a new account. I'm used to hardcore wow playing so I'm willing to push as hard as you are. PM me here if you interested so we can talk more.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Cookerr
    Lonely! And looking to be recruited! :'(

About me:

-Former WoW player looking to get back into the game, quit before Christmas but before that had been playing since vanilla.
    -20 year old film student living in Canada
    - Easy to get along with, can use ventrilo.
    - LOTS of spare time right now to level up.
    - Would consider doing more than one character if the first one went well.

Looking for:

-Someone who knows what they're doing, I've never RaFed before...
    - If possible someone who will get us there efficiently and quickly

SO, basically Im an extremely flexible recruit looking for someone who is dedicated to this, since I will be buying a new account. I'm used to hardcore wow playing so I'm willing to push as hard as you are. PM me here if you interested so we can talk more.

Thanks!
    PM'd.

Deleted

looking to recruit someone on eu
    ill pay for all ur mounts and skills and get u some bags and ill level a char or more with you

Looking for a recruit a friend.

What I bring:
    Experience playing all classes, most of which at 80 (except dk and hunter).
    Patience and a desire to help people improve their play.
    On Korgath-US I have 3 horde 80s, and my friends have another 5 80s between the 3 of them to help fend off gankers/run us through instances.
    I will pay for mounts (except epic flying) and help level professions if needed. (Korgath-US horde only)
    My own vent server for voice chat (please speak English)

I have no problem leveling at pretty much any pace, if you want to level slow and experience more of the game or rush right to 60, I can do it.
    I am EST but am up late anyways so time won't be a problem as long as you are EST-PST.

PM me for any details or if you wish to level with an experienced and laid back player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurikar
    If you want to play the game how you want, do so, but don't do it with me. If you wanna play super mario brothers and just jump up and down until the clock runs out and you die, by all means do it when I'm not player two and waiting for you to stop being an asshole.

Looking to Recruit-a-Friend someone
    Faction: Alliance
    Realm: Trollbane - US
    Character Names: Banos, Farog, Syrath, or Ffs

I'm wanting to level a few toons to 60 with you, I will pay for mounts / bags / training etc. I will recruit you because I want the rocket mount as well . After the first few toons we level together, I will NOT mind power leveling a few more toons to 60 for you on one of my 80's.
    PM me if interested. ;D

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

World = US
    Server = Shattered Hand
    Faction = Alliance Willing to go horde on SH Other Horde Server = Mug'thol
    Time Zone = Eastern Standered Time ... -5:00 GMT

Looking to Recruit A Friend

Because i find it extremely boring to level alone, I would enjoy to level with 3 times the amount of xp and the free levels / summoning is cool too.im willing to work around your schedule, as long as its after 3 on the week days.
    i have 2 level 80's so if you need me to run you w/e
    i will be willing to give you a sum of gold as you need it. i will not pay for your epic flying.See below
    (5k GOLD if you level ONE TOON 2 80 With me)
    if you want to know more PM me.
    I Will be dedicated too our planed times and let you know ahead of time if i will be unable to make it
    i am an extremely nice/ kind person... and i love helping people out.
    as a little warning im 17 but i sound like im 12...it annoys me....

You Must Buy a Full Account and 2 Full Months of Game TimeWilling to buy you a month, if you pay for 2 months your self.

Hello i am looking to recruit a friends(Raf) to wow ;D so ill just get right to it
    Realm: Arygos (US)
    Faction:Horde
    What i will give:
    -A game card (but no game keys, you must provide those)
    -repair bill and mounts (excluding epic flying, unless i somehow run into a LARGE amount of cash, but will help you get it ;D)
    -the knowledge of an experienced person about this game. I have played since i was 13 and have extensive raiding and pvp experience. i will help you gear up at 80, and help you to learn about this game. if you are just looking to rejoin and know most about it then ill just be there to help and guide you to some changes

About Me!:
    I am 17 and live in Arizona (male). I don't care about your age, male of female, as long as you speak English and are competent then i have no problems. I raid Tuesday-Thursday 7-11:30 EST(ST) and i am 10/12 in ICC 25 H (just as a yes i know wth i am doing referenced icc is ice crown citadel which is the hardest instance out atm and that is heroic difficult). My main is a Priest (Checksmix) and i also have a Hunter DK and Shammy. ATM i am looking for a full set of healers =) all 4 classes. This will mainly be for the summer (which starts in 4 weeks) i also work over the week ends, so Mondays+spare time until the summer starts!

What i want:
    -I am looking to roll a healer/tank combo. id prefer to be the healer. As a pally or druid. but i also would roll pally tank,druid tank, or warrior tank.
    -A bio (as brief as mine or longer) sent to me (email or mmo pst) on what class/race combo you are looking to run, and any random info.
    -vent is a plus!

Any questions please pst me on MMO or email at letsgetrandom@hotmail.com cant wait to hear from you!!!!

bump
    Quote Originally Posted by SheEpYW0lf
    I'm looking to recruit a person in EU.
    All you have to supply is paying for the account and such, so we can get started. And some dedication to level the character(s) up.

I will supply all the gold you need for gear. (This isn't 300g blues on AH - As they will get replaced anyways)
    I will pay for your mounts, bags, and all other stuff you need.
    I will also get some people to boosts us, and if we can't find any, we just sign up for a random dungeon - So going Tank/Healer would probably be a good idea. (Note: I don't mind what you want to level, all up to you.)

The requirement I have, is that we level our first, if not last (I don't mind if you want more), characters on Nagrand, Alliance.
    In exchange for your time and such, I will give you a gamecard.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by hermedes
    looking to recruit someone on eu
    ill pay for all ur mounts and skills and get u some bags and ill level a char or more with you
    ]

bump

Looking to recruit someone at the EU servers

Realm : draenor EU
    Faction : Horde preferably
    What you get from me: Info about your class if you need some help
    5 20slot bags for each character we get up to 60
    gold for mounts / riding skill.
    also paying for training skills etc

Pay for the 2 months straight away and I will give you a handy sum of gold also, if you wish to discuss further please PM me.

Looking to get a RAF partner! I'd be recruiting you.

Server - Draka US
    Faction - Horde
    Timezone - Eastern

Will level anything with anyone (preferably one of us is a tank and/or healer).
    Will provide bags/gold for mounts (excluding flier).
    I can provide help with classes.

I'm generally on 4/4:30 PM to 10-11 PM; occasional breaks in between.

Message me if interested/more info!
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig