I'm looking to reactivate my EU wow account. If you have a scroll of resurrection available please pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by dumau View Post
    LOOKING TO RECRUIT

Illidan Horde (US).

YOU WILL PROVIDE:

Battlechest + WOTLK + Gametime.
    Lots of play time.

I will Provide:
    Fast 1-80 experience (16 hours /played per)
    All training, gear, mounts (including epic flyer for 1-2 toons, depending on how many we do).
    Vast knowledge on WoW, if you're a new player or just coming back to Cata I can help you understand the game so you're ready for end game once you hit 85.
    A friend. I'll always be able to help you out whether its running dungeons or PVPing to get your character geared.

You can contact me VIA PM or my AIM which is aplasticoctopus if you have any more questions or are interested in starting RAF with me!

The sooner I can find somebody the better.
    Still looking for a serious partner.

Looking to recruit someone on alliance kil'jaeden I can play anytime and have gold for mounts etc. and can get you an inv to lvl 25 guild. I can get a vent server if you don't have one. I'm willing to do this on any other server as long as you don't mind not having extra gold in which case I wouldn't care which faction, nor do I care if it's pve/pvp just as long as it's not some ghost town. You provide your own cdkeys + game time.

Hi I am looking for a friend to recruit on Illidan-US (Alliance)

In exchange I will provide you with all of your mounts (half for epic flyer at 80). I will buy any gear you need except for the over priced blues which no one needs. I will roll a healer if need be for faster random que times.

If you are interested send me a pm .

Looking to Recruit for Stormreaver-US Horde.

What I will provide:
    Gold (1000 minimum, for mount + training)
    Flexible schedule
    Mumble or Ventrilo (Mumble preferred)
    Level 25 guild access.
    Dungeon-only leveling. It's super fast, and significantly more fun. (For ease, one of the two of us should be a tank, or at the very least a healer)
    Willing to level multiple characters
    Guild full of fun people.
    Game knowledge

You:
    Provide own game/gametime through WotLK.

PM me if interested

Looking to recruit someone to level a few characters on Alliance EU Bladefist, then afterwards we can do some more characters on a server of your choice.
    I have 5 years of experience, vast knowledge of the game from leveling to endgame and looking to level multiple characters.

Can provide:
    10k gold,
    Access to level 25 guild,
    Ventrilo/skype,
    Flexible schedule,
    Willing to play your account and level both.

You provide:
    Game-time, battlechest and wrath.

Please PM if interested.
    Last edited by Aroxi; 2011-08-18 at 07:32 AM.

I'm looking to BE recruited after a 1,5 year break from this game. Else I have played it since vanilla.

I'm EU and don't mind playing on any particular server, however horde would be my first choice.
    I have a lot of experience in this game so I won't be requiring any extra advice.

I WILL provide :
    Dedication
    Time ( We will level atleast 5 characters )
    A mount for you =]
    My own Cataclysm and game time

You WILL provide:
    A good amount gold for flying and leveling.
    Vanilla and WotLK for me.
    Time to level 5 characters.

PM me right away.

Looking to reactivate my account. Would love a SOR, so if you have one please PM me!

Looking to give away SOR, EU or a recruit a friend partner, outland EU. i'll provide mount. bags etc. and alot of time, even lvl both chars if so.. pm if intersted

Looking for someone to Recruit me on any EU realms. I'm a very experienced player, I have played the game in more than 5 years and want to start again

I Provide:
    Wotlk and Cata.
    Gametime so you earn free months.
    Very Very Active so can play much.

You Provide:
    Vanilla and BC.

You dont have to supply with gold or bags.

If you are interested to recruit me please reply me on here or skype : Alexandermoeller1
    Thanks =)

I have two SoA(EU) remaining. If any1 is interested please PM me.

EU realms!

Looking for a player to RAF with, I'm mainly playing on Dragonmaw both horde and alliance.
    If possiple I can transfer some heirlooms for you to speed up the procces even more.
    I offer gold for bags and varius training (no i aint gonna pay your epic flying mount)
    Acces to a level 25 guild, with a friendly enviroment (mostly a PvP guild)

all in all I'm a friendly guy playing most days, mainly PvP'ing but I'm gonna start PvE sometime soon.
    I'm using skype as main communication-device.

Leveling is gonna be made mainly in Dungeons due to the massive XP
    One of us should make a tank, or a healer at the very least.

You can contact me here or on my facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1526741960
    Last edited by IAMANIKOLAS; 2011-08-13 at 04:44 PM.
    Whether you think you can or can't - You're right!

Looking for player to play with! My main is on Ravencrest eu but i can play at any server you want to. I am active and know what i do with 4 years exprience from game. If we go to Raven i can offer you mounts and gold for gear. Also help you at endgame if needed to.

So what are you waiting for? PM me now!
    Last edited by djowel; 2011-09-25 at 09:18 AM.

I have 5 US Scrolls of Ressurection to give away! PM me or add me on skype: ximmortality

Giving 5 Scrolls of Ressurection,requirement is that you continue playing after your 10 days expire(buy a card or game time).Im on EU realms.PM if interested.

Awesome sig made by CryptFiend

Hello, I'm looking to level another character, but to be perfectly honest, I can't be bothered with all the levels - I have 3 level 85's and have experience in both raids and PvP - I seek somebody I may recruit for triple XP and teleports. I look for somebody with knowledge of the game and someone that can play everyday for the new few weeks. Thankyou.

-Please reply with your experience and what you plan to level.

I will buy food/drinks ground mounts and flyer at 60. and a 1500 gold bonus for level 80.
    If you can play everyday, we'll have 80 in under a week.

I play on EU Bronze Dragonflight.
    Last edited by ryla; 2011-08-14 at 02:21 PM.

Looking to give away **US** Scrolls of Resurrection! I have several left. Please PM me the necessary details (easiest is e-mail) if you are interested!

Giving away _EU_ Scrolls of Ressurection!

PM me your e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by dumau View Post
    LOOKING TO RECRUIT

Illidan Horde (US).

YOU WILL PROVIDE:

Battlechest + WOTLK + Gametime.
    Lots of play time.

I will Provide:
    Fast 1-80 experience (16 hours /played per)
    All training, gear, mounts (including epic flyer for 1-2 toons, depending on how many we do).
    Vast knowledge on WoW, if you're a new player or just coming back to Cata I can help you understand the game so you're ready for end game once you hit 85.
    A friend. I'll always be able to help you out whether its running dungeons or PVPing to get your character geared.

You can contact me VIA PM or my AIM which is aplasticoctopus if you have any more questions or are interested in starting RAF with me!

The sooner I can find somebody the better.
    come on nowww

I have 5 scrolls left for US if anybody needs them. Pm with details.