10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nielah View Post
    Recruiting a RAF partner on EU realms.

Heya!

A quick introduction of my situation.
    I haven't played much since last spring, due to having lots at work and starting up my own business and therefor forced to giving up on gaming.
    However, now is a different tide and the company is running on it's own (mostly..) and I've felt that the wintercold and darkness is creeping up on us again, so it calls for gaming!

Who am I looking for?
    I'm pretty much looking for someone that is easy going with anyone (I believe lots of my friends are going to start playing at the same time as I'am, so they'll get involved with us some how, some way).
    There are two major components I'm looking for and I'm just not looking for a RAF partner to ding designated level with.
    Be a player that takes her/his space and makes clear what you want. I hate playing with passive players, just doesn't work..
    NOT looking for a soulmate, B.F.F. or coming with any hidden stalker/creeper agenda!
    I have plenty of idiotic friends ingame and ones starting up again (major reason why I'm coming back).
    I want to get used to wow again, getting to do the things from bottom up and RAF'ing is perfect for this, especially if you get to run it through with a new person.

Who am I then?
    I'm a twentyone year old student and entrepeneur, from Sweden (half finnish).
    Been playing this game since beta, bought it late 2005 and quit last may this year. Been through it all, done it all.

Mostly focused on player versus player through out the years. Achieved vanilla Warlord and several toons on lower ranks. Gladiator S2-S3-S4-S6
    Cleared everything raidwise inbetween Zul'Gurub in vanilla to Halfus in Cataclysm, and this was where I found this game extremely boring.

However, things you really enjoy and get separated from tend to grow back onto you.. and so did wow, again.

Demands on you.
    Paying for your own cd keys, your own playtime and what else.
    Be able to play actively. However, we can crank through 1-60 over a weekend, depending on what the situation is like.
    Atleast to have the mental focus span to read through the entire wall of text, because after you've done that - WELCOME TO PARADISE!

Demands on me?

I will supply you the general accepted amounts of gold, I really don't like the idea of taking away the fighting spirit from people that started out fresh. However, I will make sure you can afford all things NECESSARY.
    I will make sure you know where you have me, as I will make sure I know where I have you. We'll make up some kind of a schedule when we'll level and such. I'm more than happy to see you take part of planning the leveling, but I do not mind taking care of the entire endeavour with boosters (etc).

How would the leveling work, where and what happens after we're done?
    I'm open for suggestions as to which realm we'll be on!
    The one that I played on died when I quit and my circle of friends who were active migrated.
    I have friends that will join up with us, in some how and some way, they'll allow us "help to level".
    I make sure my alts, my friends and alikes gets involved in what we do - may it be honor farming, rated battlegrounds, social circles, dungeons, raid grinding, help in arenas or either tips and heads up with what you need to practise.

When will I be available for RAF, starting up gaming?
    Currently I'm sitting on a laptop that isn't really viable for games. Getting the stationary rigged up so it holds for BF3 and other upcoming games, so I wouldn't count on being ready until 2-3 weeks (might be earlier).
    Besides, there's quite a few people I need to convince to migrate with me, find out what realm will be the best choice and other details.

You'll probably want to dig in my character, here's the armory.

If you are a entirely new player, haven't played for several years or just want to learn and progress with a really experienced player
    - I will be more than happy to take you under my wings (might seem a bit selfcentered, but meh.. that's how I'am. Lots of tough love!)!

If things sound interesting, give me a shout in the private messages!
    Still recruiting! Contact me with a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirynd View Post
    Still looking!
    Interested send me a pm

---------- Post added 2011-10-11 at 02:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DemonFox View Post
    Recruiting You Server:US Blackhand

What i will provide:
    -Time/Dedication(Will play at your scehdule that works for you)
    -Gold/mounts/bags
    -Experience
    -Vent/Mumble
    -Lvl 25 guild(Top leading 25m progression on the server)
    -Titles & Mounts (Meta achieves,Black/Twilight drakes etc.)
    -As many 85s you desire
    -Alt runs to gear up for current content
    -Old Content run for Legendaries
    -Achievement runs
    -Tips and Tricks

What you Provide:
    -Your own Game Keys
    -Your own Game time

Note:Some things i provide might require you to to purchase the latest expansions.
    PM me for more info
    Interested PM me if your still looking

Quote Originally Posted by mntexansfan View Post
    Interested send me a pm

---------- Post added 2011-10-11 at 02:44 PM ----------

Interested PM me if your still looking
    I'm looking to RAF someone on US Blackhand as well. PM me if you haven't started one yet.

hey

Quote Originally Posted by Suffer View Post
    I'm looking to RAF someone on US Blackhand as well. PM me if you haven't started one yet.
    I just made a profile, so its not allowing me to send a PM, send me one with info... thanks

---------- Post added 2011-10-11 at 03:53 PM ----------

My account is new and I can't reply to PM's either, so please email mntexansfanyahoo.com
    thanks

I have 5 SoR invites up for grabs

send me a PM and i'll send one your way!

Deleted

Looking to recruit in EU

Hi there !

I'm looking to recruit someone on EU servers.I don't have any server preferences but if you also don't i would like to level on Bladefist Horde side.
    My current main is Tenebrus on Bladefist EU check him out if you want to as i can not post links at the moment.
    I can provide the following :
    - lvl 25 guild (Only if leveling on Bladefist)
    - gold for repairs, mounts, bags and anything else needed (Only if leveling on Bladefist and only including 280% speed mount)
    - friendly player with whom you will be leveling.

I can play most afternoons after 5 p.m GMT + 2 that's 3 p.m GMT.I can not play Sunday,Wednesday and Thursday from 19:30 realm time to 23:30 realm time as i am raiding then.

What you have to provide :
    - Your own Games
    - Atleast 1 character leveling to 80. ( I will roll a tank/healer for the first character),for any additional characters i will provide the above stated except flying mount only up to 150% speed + wrath flying skill and azeroth flying skill.( Bladefist server only )

PM me if your interested.
    P.S I also have 4 SOR left so PM me for one of those aswell if you want one.
    Last edited by mmocb0437be477; 2011-10-12 at 03:18 AM.

I just made a profile, so its not allowing me to send a PM, send me one with info... thanks

My account is new and I can't reply to PM's either, so please email mntexansfanyahoo.com
    thanks
    Send ur my skype email (:

thanks
    PM-ed you with skype info/email.

---------- Post added 2011-10-12 at 02:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dugler View Post
    US Player Wanting to be recruited!

What I provide
    Will Roll any server (horde or allie) Pref Horde
    Experienced Gamer ( been playing wow since vannila beta)
    Will use vent / skype
    Will provide All game CD Keys
    Very Experienced with pretty much every Class
    Mature
    Can play for 3-4 Hours a day

What you provide
    Recruit me
    Guild XP Boost
    Dedication
    Gold for mounts / Repairs
    PM-ed you with skype/email info.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilnight View Post
    Recruting expirienced/Decided player to Neptulon-Eu(Alliance)
    I'm looking to recruit someone on the Neptulon-Eu realm, Alliance side. I'm looking to make two character or more if you have game expirience and you know how to play(Leveling cap for each character is 80level then we will start another).I am 17year old,Male.

What I can provide:
    -Guild with the xp buff
    -small amount of gold to start and a 2k gold bonus for each 80level
    -Knowledge of the game
    -Leveling guide so we can make each level 80 in 3days(You can keep the guide as a gift after)
    -14:00-18:00 play times (some days i play on nights too)
    -Skype so we can speak and moving faster then writing.

What you MUST provide:
    -17+ no dumb asses that are 15 but think they're mature, ran into problems there
    -Provide your own game keys up to 80
    -Plenty of game time, enough to get this over with in 3-4 days( Prefer pplayer that have similar game time as me)
    -Speak good English
    -Have a Microphone and a Skype Account
    -Atleast 1-2year knowledge of game (Even in private servers)
    -I did't want to write this but i had too. You have to bring your own Cd keys and Pre-paid cards.
    -and last but not least you need to play on Neptulon-Eu alliance so you can get the Bonuses.

If I receive some half ass message with "Ill do it, raf me!" that's an automatic no for me. SERIOUS people only! Don't waste my time.

I plan on rolling a Resto/Ele Shamman and a Hunter, you can make whatever you want,you must have 100% ATTEDANCE and if you follow me we can finish this in 6days,you can Pm and if i like your apply i will Pm you back for a voice chat interview.
    Create your own damn post and stop copying mine

---------- Post added 2011-10-12 at 01:20 AM ----------

RECRUITING YOU!
    I'm looking to recruit someone on the US Blackrock realm, horde side. I'm only looking to make TWO character and no more. I'm on PCT zone. I'd prefer you be as well.

What I can provide:
    -Guild with the xp buff
    -Vent if wanted
    -Knowledge of the game
    -PLENTY of game time (except nights)
    -Gold for training/mounts (not the epic one)

What you MUST provide:
    -18+ no dumb asses that are 16 but think they're mature, ran into problems there
    -Provide your own game keys up to 80
    -Plenty of game time, enough to get this over with in 1-3 days
    -Depending on our que time for random dungeons i expect to be questing in the mean time, not sitting around for 15+ minutes waiting

If I receive some half ass message with "Ill do it, raf me!" that's an automatic no for me. SERIOUS people only! Don't waste my time.

I plan on rolling a ele sham and a priest, you can make whatever you want, i don't care. Like i stated if we're not getting instant ques then we'll be questing so be okay with that.

Interested? PM me and i'll get back to you asap.

Looking to be recruited:

I will provide my own game keys.
    I played wow a few years back, looking to get back into it.
    I can play either Horde or Alliance I have no prefrence.
    I would prefer someone who is in the central time zone.
    I can play almost every night after 4pm until whenever(would like someone that can play within those hours most nights)
    Would like someone with an established guild and can provide gold when needed.
    I have been out of the game for a while and will need help getting used to changes in that time frame.
    PM if interested....
    Hey i can recuit you. I fit what you want as a recruiter and player

Deleted
    Looking to Recruit

Server: Darksorrow
    Faction: Alliance
    Time Zone: GMT +1 hour
    Language: English/Swedish

-Help with leveling build. I will make you a document you can print detailing what talents to take at what level.
    -A well thought out leveling plan. I want us to 60 as fast as possible!
    -I will give you all the information about everything you want to know in the game. (I would say I know everything besides Lore)
    -An in-depth knowledge of the game and its mechanics. I have been around since Vanilla and have played every class, every role. I am more than happy to answer your questions and concerns and give you advice while we level. My goal is not only to get you to 60, but to have you knowledgeable of your class and the game.
    -At level 1 I will give you 50g and 4 16 slot bags. (Alliance)
    -At level 20 I will give you 150g and 7 16 slot bags for you to buy your bank slots and mount and Apprentice Riding. (Alliance)
    -At level 40 I will give you 100g for your mount and Journeyman Riding. (Alliance)
    -At level 60 I will give you 300g for your mount and Expert Riding. (Alliance)
    -That is a total of 600g for a full bank, flying skill and mount and all talents. I will do this for the two first characters we get to 60. (Alliance)

-I would prefer to plan our leveling ahead of time. It doesn’t have to be set times every day (Mon, Tue, Fri from 5-9 PM for example), but I would like to plan at least 3 days ahead. If I knew on Monday that you could level on Wednesday from 3-7 PM and on Friday from 2-6 PM, I would be thrilled. Once again, times don’t matter, but I’d like to plan ahead of time.
    -Experience: It doesn’t matter if you are just starting the game or if you are making a return. I will adapt our leveling to your play style.
    -You must pay all fees for your account.
    -You must act mature. I am not overly concerned with your age, but I do want to spend my time with someone who can behave and not act childish.
    -You must be friendly.
    -Must purchase retail World of Warcraft. (Without it you cannot go past level 20)
    -Must purchase 2 month game card. I am fine with you waiting to see my behavior. But I promise I am a patient, helpful and friendly tour guide.
    -Prefer Alliance since all my 85's are Alliance.
    -I am a mature. I played loads of different games in my history already, ending up beeing a nolifer with a kind heart and funny side.
    -I raid Mon,Thurs,Sunday, 19.00 Realm time till 23.00 - Other than those times, I am available for power leveling our RAF characters. (I do sometimes PuG a raid in weekend or week days at evening)
    -I currently have:

Darksorrow Alliance

Main: Death knight tank (370 ilvl)
    Alt: Holy paladin (363 ilvl)
    Alt: Rogue pvp char (lvl 78)

Darksorrow Horde:

None
    Feel free to ask more information!

Also got 5x SoRs for EU Players, PM me with email or nickname + server!

looking to recruit someone on anetheron-H US.
    I have a lvl 25 guild
    played since TBC
    I will provide gold for:
    epic flight, spells, double spec, a motorbike offered once 80 reached, whatever needs we might have during leveling (repairs, gear, bags, etc), i wont level your profs though.
    I am searching for someone to run random dungeons with all the way to 80. I will play a healer/tank. I also have a questing addon if you prefer to quest.

I need someone that is willing to play once in a while casually not every damn day, mostly in the evening and that will pay the CD keys.
    Last edited by admeteora; 2011-10-13 at 02:31 AM.

I m looking for SoR ( EU ). My accout is frozen from 05.2011. Plz send me for character : Hibiki realm: Burning Legion EU

edit: cant use SoR
    Last edited by admeteora; 2011-10-12 at 04:18 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibiki View Post
    I m looking for SoR ( EU ). My accout is frozen from 05.2011. Plz send me for character : Hibiki realm: Burning Legion EU
    Sent a Scroll your way

thx Tenebrus. I didint recived SoR yet. It's some kind of time dalay between sending and reciving ?

Looking for an RAF partner on Whisperwind US!

What I'll provide:
    Gold, Bags, mounts, repairs
    Time
    A level 25 guild

What you should provide:
    Time
    your own keys
    experience

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 5 scrolls I can send to anyone who is interested... PM me if you are. Need either your char name+realm or email! Remember you have to be inactive for at least 90 days for a scroll to work!

I'm recruiting on Ravencrest - Alliance (EU)

* Veteran player with almost 6 years of experience.
    * Able to play almost all the time, we can arrange and schedule play time.
    * Gear, bags and gold for trainers, mounts and such (everything xcept epic fly)
    * Fast and easy leveling, multiple characters if interested.
    * RAF experience with many before.

* Your account, keys and time.

I also have 3 EU Scrolls of Resurrection.

Message me here or contact through Skype: lefuu34