I still have a SoR for US-Thrall - an heavy populated horde PVE server.

Deleted
    Hey, I can offer a SoR on any EU Realm, but if you choose Outland - EU, I can supply you with some Gold, and a level 25 Guild (hopefully)*

I can provide SoR if interested. I am based in US-Laughing Skull (Horde) server and can get you invited into a Lv25 guild for perks if needed (Should you wish to transfer - optional). Feel free to PM me your email or questions.

I am more than willing to to make a lv1 alt on any US server if you prefer to migrate else where. Quote this if you cannot send PM and i'll send you my email address.

I'm looking for someone to SoR. I'd be recruiting you to Aszune EU and I could get you into a raiding guild too as a social if you'd like. I can also supply you with gold on Aszune if you'd like. Transferring would be totally optional though.
    PM for more if you'd like something arranged

Offering SoR on any US realm, pm me with your email

OMG you freaking people need to learn to have patience. *If you have received a SoR please edit and update your post so people don't go around wasting SoR and have them selves timed out for the next 24 hours. Half the people that I've sent out invites to already have an invite so stop screwing up other people on here.

If you have PMed or messaged one person wait for that person to respond to you instead of PMing 10 other people and getting 10 invites and can only use 1.

Deleted
    Would like an SoR on my EU account. Can't send any PMs. If you send your email in a PM to me I will reply with mine so you can send it.

Deleted
    Offering SoR on any EU-realm,
    PM me your email/realid, can't send PM's yet haha.

Deleted
    Got a scroll for EU Draenor. Very nice horde server and also willing to raf with someone (i RaF you)

If you'd like a scroll of rez, PM me. *I have two I can do today.

Edit: *US Realms
    Last edited by Revak; 2012-03-07 at 04:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a scroll still. Us-rivendare. Low pop pvp server. Send me a PM so we can both get the rewards!

Deleted
    Looking to be given an EU SoR.

Will give you 10k gold too ok darkspear eu*once*you pay for 30days.

Deleted
    would like to help you out, but i can't PM yet either..

Looking to send a Scroll for the US servers. PM me your email address. AM going to be on for a bit so I should send one immediately. If you can't PM leave me a message on the forums asking me to PM you. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!

P.S If you are sending me a PM make sure you do not send one to anyone else as I do not want to get screwed up and lose my invite to someone that already has another invite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambon View Post
    would like to help you out, but i can't PM yet either..
    Was that to me? Lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpurin View Post
    I'm looking for someone to SoR. I'd be recruiting you to Aszune EU and I could get you into a raiding guild too as a social if you'd like. I can also supply you with gold on Aszune if you'd like. Transferring would be totally optional though.
    PM for more if you'd like something arranged
    Hey
    I can't send you a PM, but if you send a PM with your adress to me I can send you my adress.

Deleted
    Do you have to give the email tied to your Bnet account for this, or can it be any email account that receives the SoR offer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Need a scroll ? I can send you one for US and Eu accounts. Pm me if you need one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jibbyjackjoe View Post
    Was that to me? Lol
    Aye, new to the forums sorry, still need a scroll?
    *edit*
    sorry wasn't to you, wrong one haha!

Deleted
    I'd Like you to contact me to discuss the offer : zontiar gmaildotcom skype : kliff_x , sadly i cant send pm's yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donareth View Post
    I'm recruiting on Stormscale EU.

My realm is high populated PvP realm and you can PuG every raid except full DS HC. You could get also guild boosts to even 6/8 DS HC. Don't forget there's a guild with 8/8 DS HC so this realm is pretty good for raiding.

PvP is also awesome, there are many PuG RBGs and several RBG guilds. Also people with +2.2k 2v2/3v3/5v5 rating are looking for partners for arena.*

I'd boost you till 85, give you 5000 gold and buy all bags and stuff you need. I have wealth over 80 000g so gold ain't problem.

What I want you to do is add me as friend on MMO-champ and I'll contact you.*