Willing to send a US SoR, I play horde side on Steamwheedle Cartel. Send me a PM if you are interested please.

LF someone to give a scroll too, PM me or hit me up in game, names Espasona on Area 52

Have a scroll, on US-Korgath Alliance. If anyone is interested please PM.

Scroll of Resurrection available here, PM me if you plan on subbing. I'm on U.S. Exodar Horde or Ally

Looking for people who are interested in resubbing only please, will offer a thousand gold (1kg) for those who do resub, once I get my mount

I'm looking to Resurrect someone with a scroll. *(US)
    You will receive 5000g when you get the 1 month gametime. Will also provide help with the game.*

id perfer to stay on the realm i left my toon on a year ago. Would i have to transfer to a different realm? i cant PM you cuz i dont have 10 posts yets, but my email address is streetracingrl19 at aol dot com the realm my toons are on is Area 52 and my main toons name is raynedrops

Send me a message if your interested in my SoR, come play with the baddest guy around! <3

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by raynedrops View Post
    id perfer to stay on the realm i left my toon on a year ago. Would i have to transfer to a different realm? i cant PM you cuz i dont have 10 posts yets, but my email address is streetracingrl19 at aol dot com the realm my toons are on is Area 52 and my main toons name is raynedrops
    Still need one? I can hook you up with one and you don't need to transfer.

Deleted
    I play on Outland EU.
    Got a small raiding guild as well as being an active arena player if you ever fancy PvP.
    Also paying 6,000g to anyone who resubs for a month.
    Email tomgfranklin@live.co.uk

I would like the mount if anyone is looking to be resurrected, I can make a character on the preferred realm you would like. Or if you'd like to come to a RP realm too. Just send me a PM. I'm in the US!
    Last edited by Kaiser499; 2012-03-07 at 05:52 PM.

Deleted
    I am handing out SoR to EU players !
    PM me with the info i need to give you a Scroll !

Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Scrolls available for Alliance - Anachronos EU (or you can stay on your own realm of course!)
    PM me for an invite back to the game
    Last edited by andy_mitchelluk; 2012-03-07 at 05:50 PM.

Deleted
    Offering a scroll on The Maelstrom EU.*

Bonus gold offered when you resub and I'll sort you out with a level25 guild and anything else you need.*

Hardcore raided in wrath with a top 50 EU guild as Paladin but experience with all classes. Playing casually now and would be nice to have someone that would be interested in playing together if they moved to my server!

Mail me!

Still have scrolls available for US.

PM me with you info if you want a Scroll.

Im looking for someone to Resurrect! i got a nice guild etc on EU servers PM me if your intrested! help in instances etc can be done or if you just want me to resurrect thats fine 2.

Again PM me if your intrested!
    Thx!

I have a scroll i can send out if you meet the following:

-US Realm

-purchase a month so i can get mount

You get:
    One character boosted to level 80!
    FREE character move to your realm and faction!
    FREE upgrade to Cataclysm!*
    7 days of FREE game time!*
    I also run a guild on US-Alterac Mountains and would be more than happy to g-invite you and help you out along the way!

PM if your interested. Happy Gaming!!
    Last edited by Enrak; 2012-03-07 at 06:12 PM.

Looking for some1 to give him scrool of resurection, becuse I want mount now

EMAIL: predragfilipovic84 at yahoo.com
    REGION: EU
    SERVER: Outland
    CHARACTERS: Highlandeer, Dushan

Only serious ppl who are rdy to buy 1 mounth game time now.
    Will give you 5k gold if you are on Outland.

---------- Post added 2012-03-07 at 07:03 PM ----------

Looking for some1 to send him scrool of resurection, becuse I want mount now

EMAIL: predragfilipovic84 at yahoo.com
    REGION: EU
    SERVER: Outland
    CHARACTERS: Highlandeer, Dushan

Only serious ppl who are rdy to buy 1 mounth game time now.
    Will give you 5k gold if you are on Outland.

got 1more scroll of resurrection if anyone wants a free 80 and a free transfer to US kil'jaeden horde or alliance PM if you want one.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit someone on Ravencrest-EU.
    I'll give u 10k gold, granted you buy 1 month.
    You'll get a free lvl 80 char, FCM and migrate, free cataclysm and 7 days free game time.*
    Could invite to a good guild if you'd like.*

PM me*

Deleted

Question

Quote Originally Posted by slambulance76 View Post
    If anyone wants an EU RaF partner i can provide invites, you must provide your own CD keys

I will level on any EU realm, pvp or pve, of your choice, Horde or Alliance it doesn't matter
    I will do 2 toons to 80 then when you add 60 day gametime (so i get 1 month free plus the mount) I will level any toons you want to for the remainder of the 90 days we're linked

I have 17 level 85s and more than a dozen other toons between 70-84 and have been playing WoW since vanilla
    so i know the best ways to level fast

*I cannot create any more toons on Hellfire PvE, and can only make 4 more on Ragnaros PvP*

My playtime is pretty much unlimited except for 7-8 hours for sleeping and occassional breaks to refuel

I have recently RaF'd with forum member Edehy* and I'm sure he'll happily vouch for me
    (*We're still partenered up but he now has a new job)

If you are interested PM me or email me jchadbone@yahoo.com
    Cheers
    Just wanted to say that slambulance76 is indeed an amazing guy. He's really nice and active and
    I consider myself extremely lucky to have had him as my RaF partner.

We managed to level 3 toons to 80 unbelievably fast, peak being in ~19 hours /played. We have also done some
    fun stuff together such as numerous BGs, the Glory of Cataclysm Hero achievements and raiding old content for titles and whatnot.

Trust me, you can't go wrong with this guy.