[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by ShamanC View Post
    Looking for someone to send me a SoR on EU.
    Will pay for month when the 7 free days are over, you'll get the mount and free gametime etc.
    PM me for info, will send a reply containing email address immediately
    (I'm not looking for someone to level up with etc, just send the scroll, you'll get the rewards wih it etc)
    Thx
    check mail

---------- Post added 2012-04-01 at 08:01 PM ----------

sent you one
    Last edited by Undergrown; 2012-04-01 at 07:00 PM.

Have US scroll to give! PM me or reply.

If anyone need SoR on EU realms. Send Pm or quote me on this thread.

You can play alone or come and play horde on Kazzak with me and few friends.

Your choice, but if you come.
    You'll get help with leveling, bags, gold etc ...

Willing to send out a SoR to a very heavily populated server! PM me!

OK so i heard about the new scroll of ressurection thing Blizzard is doing. I really want to take advantage of it, but i just activated my first account. I only have a level 10 so, i really want to get an inactive account and send the scroll and get a free 80 and cata(i dont have cata either). I have an active barely used SWTOR account and would love to trade for an inactive WOW account dont even need to have characters. My Swtor has 24 days of play time left so i think it would be a good trade for an inactive Wow account. Your account must be inactive since march 4, 2012 or earlier and must have been active at one time. Leave your email in the thread if you want to take advantage of this offer.

---------- Post added 2012-04-01 at 09:05 PM ----------

or pm me peoples

Looking to use my SoR on some1 pm me if you are interested in getting back into WoW.

Looking at the benefits of SoR at the moment,

*Character boosted to level 80 limited time offer
    *FREE upgrade to Cataclysm
    *7 FREE days of game time
    *FREE character move to your realm and faction so you can play together.
    and a Mount ofc

So if there is someone who wants SoR and will return to WoW I'll gladly give a SoR

PM me
    Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate.
    This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

Keyboard Turner
    If anyone need SoR on EU realms.

I playing horde on Kazzak with few friends.
    send me PM,or u can quote me here!

I can send a SoR US side to anyone that would need one. PM me your email.

If anyone needs SoR for EU realms, i'm playing on really active realm of Draenor on horde side.

Send me PM, i'll be tracking.

"We are not here to cause chaos, we are here to inhabit this foolish land of humanity and defeat all that oppose us!"

LF SoR US - Aerie Peak
    Email addy- wowsub2012 at gmail.com
    Will sub immediately, so expect mount soon.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DBJojo View Post
    LF SoR US - Aerie Peak
    Email addy- wowsub2012 at gmail.com
    Will sub immediately, so expect mount soon.

Thanks
    I have one for Tichondrias horde.. but u can transfer anywhere i sent u one

Quote Originally Posted by 2 DAT House View Post
    I have one for Tichondrias horde.. but u can transfer anywhere i sent u one
    I'm not 100% sure, pretty I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. You can only transfer to the server and faction of the character that sent you the invite. I think it will let you boost any of your characters on any server to 80, but not transfer anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbodan View Post
    I'm not 100% sure, pretty I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. You can only transfer to the server and faction of the character that sent you the invite. I think it will let you boost any of your characters on any server to 80, but not transfer anywhere.
    Yup that's how it works, you can even make new character and then boost it to 80 on your desired realm even.

"We are not here to cause chaos, we are here to inhabit this foolish land of humanity and defeat all that oppose us!"

Looking for RaF Partner to get one or a few characters to 80 quickly

I Recruit you! (You create the new account)

Target Realm: Sargeras
    Faction: Alliance

Send me a private message on here if interested!

Thanks for the private messages guys, 2 Dat House sent me one I think (havnt received it yet but I think it because of the batch processing that Blizzard is doing for these). Sorry I cant reply as yet to you guys directly as I have not hit the post limit to reply to private messages.

LF SoR on Wildhammer horde side. I'll most likely be subbing soo you'll get my love and other stuff

need your email

Who needs a us scroll of rez horde side tichondrias great sever for pvp and pve have one and would like someone who is subbing today for at least 30 days

LF RaF Partner. I recruit you, but you buy the Xpacs and such. I am very friendly and have leveled with 3 other recruits before. I am Horde on Mal'ganis and love meeting new people. Give me a PM if you are interested!
    The amount of Alliance in this roster... is disturbing....

My avatar is such wow, much amaze, so boss. It's there because I was infracted. Will remain until after :3
    Just... This is the greatest post ever: Right here.