Deleted
    I am EU yes I would prefer ragnaros but runetotem is ok I guess :} I can play 4/5 hours a day from 4 - 10 on weekdays and anytime on weekends :} the box would be great and after 30 days I can buy my own time so it's no rush (: after that I might also buy wrath if i can afford it.
    sounds good, PM me back with your details and we'll get started
    also I would be playing lots of classes, I want as many as I can before panda land :P

---------- Post added 2012-06-27 at 06:34 PM ----------

I can only play till around 11 GMT, maybe 12 on weekends though. I live with friends and my computer is a beast so it wakes the whole house.

Can someone send me a SOR please. Looking to start playing again. I will buy the 30 days right away.

send to acannell89 at gmail.com

Deleted
    Sending EU SoR's, PM me your information!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drainsphere View Post
    Can someone send me a SOR please. Looking to start playing again. I will buy the 30 days right away.

send to acannell89 at gmail.com
    your scroll has been sent
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Can anyone send me a SoR please? I will activate my account within minutes of receiving the scroll. PM me for account details...thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbridta View Post
    Can anyone send me a SoR please? I will activate my account within minutes of receiving the scroll. PM me for account details...thanks
    hey if you interested im playing on EU realms horde side

Looking for SoR. I have an 85 as i have played before. but I wont be able to subscribe untill like tommorow or the next day or so with a timecard. will Pm email if somebody pms me for SOR. I am US. will play on any pve realm and i play about everyday. just want some one to send me one lol.

I will activate ASAP. just PM for email.
    Last edited by walu; 2012-06-27 at 11:07 PM.

I can send out a SoR for 2day just pm me your email

Quote Originally Posted by walu View Post
    Looking for SoR. I have an 85 as i have played before. but I wont be able to subscribe untill like tommorow or the next day or so with a timecard. will Pm email if somebody pms me for SOR. I am US. will play on any pve realm and i play about everyday. just want some one to send me one lol.

I will activate ASAP. just PM for email.
    Pm sent

Looking for a SoR on US, would love it from Wildhammer on the horde side.
    Will likely buy time, but might not.
    Last edited by ChastitySmasher; 2012-06-28 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitepewpew View Post
    Pm sent
    i replyed to it

Deleted
    If you need a sor on eu, pm me. Also looking for RAFS to level up with, if you want to level up on sylvanas eu pvp.

looking to send SoR US pm me ur info on here pls. Looking for mount so pls add a month of game time.

Quote Originally Posted by domio777 View Post
    i need a sor my email: grissek707(at)gmail.com
    Send you SoR.

Deleted
    Looking for SoR on EU side from Argent Dawn realm. I'm going to ressub tomorrow. PM me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koperek View Post
    Looking for SoR on EU side from Argent Dawn realm. I'm going to ressub tomorrow. PM me.
    whats your email mate? i sent you a pm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaparty View Post
    whats your email mate? i sent you a pm
    c.silobod at gmail.com , thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koperek View Post
    c.silobod at gmail.com , thanks.
    np, sent it over just now

Looking to Recruit somebody I am wanting to lvl a few characters on Illidan horde side and maybe another realm of your choosing but mostly i want the rocket before they get rid of it! pm me if you are interested in being recruited.

Looking for someone to RAF with. I currently have a level 85 paladin on the Illidan server, Horde side, and wish to level more characters. I will pay for the original account, and the BC expansion, and perhaps the WOTWK expansion as well. I will provide instant access to a good raiding guild upon reaching top level, and will also provide gold and bags for your use, along with all other necessities like enchants and gems. Please PM me for more details or email me at Lexodar3 at Gmail.com

Also, looking for someone to send a SOR to, so please PM on that as well.
    Offering discounted game-time cards for both players who wish to join me
    Last edited by Lexodar; 2012-06-28 at 03:05 PM.