I am currently looking for someone to RaF with starting today. The RaF site is currently down, however; I already have the accounts linked. There is a full subscription on the account YOU will be getting. It is upgraded to wotlk.
    Be mature.. Be somewhat dedicated. Im an experienced raider/end-game PvP.

Please PM me ASAP and we can get started TODAY.
    thanks guys.

also, phone number: 407-286-9459. TEXT ONLY

Hello, I'm an Alliance player on Neptulon-EU. I'm looking for someone to recruit. The only requirements are: start off as Alliance on Neptulon and have the games. We might work something out for a Horde character. The server is Alliance favored, medium population. PM me if interested.
    Last edited by Penegal; 2010-11-28 at 07:43 AM.

I want another XT-53 Touring Mount so that means I'm recruiting again!

I want to avoid any screw ups like my first RAF so I'll lay things down in three Catagories:

Non-Negotiables:

1. Must commit to playing on one of the US Alliance or US Horde Servers I play on for at least the free month. The servers I play on are Uther (PvE) Alliance and Horde, Cenarius (PvE) Alliance, Darrowmere (PvE) Alliance, Shadowmoon (PvP) Horde, Maiev (PvP) Alliance and Carine (PvE) Alliance.

2. Must be sociable, dedicated and mature. I can be fun and reward people who are fun =D

What I Give You:

1. My real ID (you get it in-game).

2. My contact info: [email protected] (NOT my Real ID, I'm not stupid), aurabolt84 (AIM), MMO-Champion PMs and/or my personal forums. I give you all of this now, #1 after.

3. 1000G, x4 Bags and every FP on Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms if you choose Cenarius (my XT-53 Touring Rocket is there) to hold you straight to Lv. 68.

Sidenote: I have a Guild on Cenarius (Alliance, as well as my main and another 80), Darrowmere (Alliance side), Uther (Alliance and Horde side) and Shadowmoon (Horde side). Ergo, I must STRONGLY suggest picking one of those to RAF with me. 'cause I can really hook you up =D

What I Need from You:

1. Your contact info.

2. Your time, patience, etc.

3. Able to speak/understand English.

4. Willingness to play on one of the servers listed above.

I make no promises but if our month together is pleasant and assuming I don't get caught up in the new zones revealed by The Cataclysm I will buy you a Celestial Steed at the end of the 30 Days. The catch is you have to be on for at least 80% of those 30 days. Essentially, I'm giving you your $15 back plus $10 interest =D

...On the off-chance you're rerolling for me and you have Celestial Steed on your main, I'll buy you the two Vanity Pets of your choice or RAF for you. That's more than generous, I think ^_^

A note for the mods: I will repost a variation of this message every Tuesday during Maintenance until I get someone or you get tired of seeing it, which ever happens first. I was originally going to repost every two days but at least on Tuesday, no one's on during Maintenance. I posted this on Sunday so I won't post it again this coming Tuesday ('cause I'm a really nice guy ^_^).
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I am the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amry View Post
    Only one faction receiving something completely new? Absolutely not going to happen, the QQ is so massive it will break the QQ Pillar in the Elemental Plane of QQ and unleash Kiukiuwing, the Aspect of QQs.

Hallo lads! im looking for someone to recruit my ass before cataclysm hits(witch we all know will be badass!) iv had a couple of raf partners but they didnt play enough, so im here again!

well what im looking for is as following - someone who can provide gold for mounts up to flyin', active as hell, you gotta play on a EU PVP server, good knowledge about the game and you gotta be able the have a laugh!

a littlebit about myself - Im 17 years old and i live in the cold country that is known as Norway. i normally play from when i get home from school until i go to bed(except the days i go to the GYM, witch is 3/4 times a week. for about 1 - 2 hours) Most of the weekends also go to gaming but im not sayin no to a party from time to time i have played i did quite wow when tbc hit so its quite along time since iv played this game, but when i saw that cata is comming i wanted to get back into the game!

Horde is obsly the best but i see alot of people in here is ally, so i guess i could try ally aswell. I dont really care about the realm aslong as its located in the EU and its a PVP server(as i stated before)

Ok lads. if you need anymore info dont hessitate to contact me her on this site, or add me onto msn [ andre19931(at)hotmail(dot)com ] looking forward to some nice offers! <3
    Last edited by pleymo; 2010-11-28 at 09:39 PM.

I am looking to be recruited, on any highly populated PvP EUROPE server.

What i will provide:
    6-7 hours of playtime
    As fluent english as a scandinavian can get
    Microphone and the ability to speak
    Game Keys and Game Time
    A PvP and maybe PvE partner

What you need to provide:
    Gold
    Bags
    Boosting (If we're gonna do that)
    Mounts
    Dedication

Contact me either trough a PM, mail at cburja(AT)GMAIL.com or msn at cburja(AT)HOTMAIL.com
    Last edited by cburja; 2010-11-28 at 04:51 PM.

Looking for US - EST RaF buddy. Any server type, Horde.

I will be playing a Troll Mage.

What I have:
    Time available most of the day, and willing to pull all nighters especially.
    Gold, you will be provided with 1k.
    I can buy/activate the account for you if you lack paypal or cannot wait for CC.

What you need:
    Time
    Desire to explore the new zones
    Able to play on EST server

Email me or AIM me at ivan1 AT svirid.com

I'm looking for someone to RECRUIT

Updated!!!

EU
    Realm: Earthen-Ring EU PvE/RP (Alliance) //// Outland EU PvP/PvE (Alliance)
    Faction: Alliance

What I am offering:
    I am very active. I love doing dungeons and raids. Also enjoy chatting.
    I will be able to run us through dungeons on any of my 80-85 chars. My main is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ring/ademptio/
    It would be a bonus if you play a little, but you don't have to play alot, I'm happy as long you play a little so you can reach 60+
    I will get you the gold for mounts/training as well as bags (Including flying mount). I will also give you a nice bonus of 2000 gold for skills and mats to various skills or something else. I have quit good geared chars and experienced in any dungeon or raid.
    Besides all this I will help you with any help you need and give you information if you have any questions about the game.
    I will pay for the two first dual talents ( that means i will give you cash to get dual talents on two of your char's )

What I would like is:
    You must supply all wow keys/game time (60 days)

If you got questions feel free to PM me on this site or write me a mail with the recruit title on this adress: [email protected] So i know its not some random spam Also free to add me when a msg about the recruiting

Thank you in advance for any response!
    Last edited by Ademptio; 2010-11-28 at 10:32 PM.

Recruiting

I'm willing to do recruit a friend with someone. I have plenty of gold to cover all costs of lving to 60+. Currently unemployed - not going to be working til after Jan 1st. So have plenty of time to lvl all the way to 60, several chars. Will do whatever it takes at whatever speed, just looking for something to do. I am 24 years old, have very good knowledge of the WoW game, will be able to level w/o a problem.

Have a second account to run thru everything w/o a problem.

Will provide:
    Gold
    Bags
    Mounts
    Whatever else just let me know, be reasonable.

Only thing I require is the person to be 18+ and speak english.

Must be on the Stormrage server (alliance) we lvl on. Also, feel free to armory: Zethious

Already have three (3) RAF rockets. I've done this before, I definitely know what I'm doing, not doing it for the mount, doing to have something to do, and help someone out.

PM me, or email - [email protected]. Email preferred.

Just finished up with another person from MMO-Champion. Lookin to help someone else out =)

***snip***
    Last edited by Spliff; 2013-06-25 at 08:39 AM.

Recruiting

Looking for someone to a) have fun with and b) level with.

I'm looking to push to level 60 by the time cata hits (starting when I get a friend) easily possible in a very short time with the 300% buff. Also looking to level a worgen to realm first on whatever we choose to play on.

I Can Provide:
    Fun
    Experience
    Gold
    Big Bags
    Fast Leveling

You must provide:
    A key (any will do Vanilla/TBC/Wotlk)
    Humor
    Maturity (to a certain level)
    Willingness to work hard.

Hope someone takes me up on my offer. Would be any EU realm, most preferably SWC EU as that is where I have my mains with money/looms etc. Also looking for someone to roll a healing/tank class as this would make dungeoning/leveling a lot easier. Looking for a good time! If the you do help me get realm first worgen I would be happy to help with getting any other class to lv 85 to play in cataclysm!

For pre-cataclysm leveling it is up to you what race we choose to level and please P.M me if you decide to take me up on the offer.

Looking to recruit!

What I provide:
    Gold (normal, epic and finally normal flying)
    Bags (16 or 20 slot bags)
    Help even AFTER our time leveling
    My undivided time, I'm dedicated to leveling as fast as possible
    Gold for skill training if permitted

You're on your own for professions, sorry!

What you provide:
    CD keys for yourself
    YOUR undivided attention
    You must have vent so we can talk, etc

email: [email protected] or PM me!

Server: Eredar - Alliance

Armory is on my sig, contact me ASAP.

Please have texting since that's the way I'll get into contact with you. I personally don't log on to MMO-Champion every day, haha.

Looking to recruit you ! (EU Only)

What I offer:

- A fun leveling experience, along with funny jokes on ventrilo/skype ( no, we won't troll at random people );
    - Gold for training/repairs/professions/riding/pocket money and boosts if you agree to RaF on my main's realm (EU - Emerald Dream - Alliance);
    - A spot in the guild I'm in atm, very good raiding and friendly guild if you choose to keep on playing those toons as your mains or alts;
    - The will to level as many chars as you/we want on any realm and faction at all if you won't agree to do it on mine.

What I want from you:

- Buy your own cd-key(s);
    - Play a decent amount of time per day/week (I can understand irl issues aswell as irl priorities such as jobs, school, gf/friends time, no problem, just let me know when you won't be able to play so I can make other plans);
    - Skype/ventrilo while leveling would be very nice, but this is not mandatory if you don't want to;
    - Regarding the moment to introduce yourself a game card, I will agree with you on the number of chars leveled up to X level.

Looking forward to do this. Contact me via PM here!

Hello everyone! I'm a looking for a RaF partner that knows the game. I am providing you with a vanilla WoW account, it has a month on it. I will provide you with all of the information that is included with the account, and feel free to change anything. The only "catch" with this is you must know the game like I stated, having much experience with it. Now to the details... I live on the east coast, so I'm on EST time. You must have MSN so we can communicate together outside of WoW. I can not provide anything since we will be starting on a server that I have no toons on. We will make multiple levels 60 toons, I prefer that we make most of them through dungeons with a healer/tank combo. I know how to heal and tank, since I have a level 80 druid and priest. You must be extremely active for me to recruit you.

I can't think of anything else, if you are interest messege me on MSN: [email protected]

My MSN is not working, I'm trying to fix it, please PM me.
    Last edited by eleso; 2010-12-01 at 01:30 AM.

Looking to recruit someone. I have done this twice before on these forums and have gotten people from 1-60 in about 12ish played hrs. I play on Horde-Scilla/US. I haven't done a RaF since the new patch and wan't to see how fast I can do it. I have an account with a level 80 Death knight that I do this with and we will only be running dungeons (except for the first few levels until we can enter a dungeon). I will provide gold for you're skills/bags/mount training whatever else you might need. I will not provide the game keys that is on you. I play pretty much all day except for Tuesdays and every other weekend, I'm in the EST. If you are looking to get to 80 before Cata I am you're man! Contact me on these forums or via AIM at Crowded415.
    Last edited by idolized; 2010-12-01 at 04:59 PM.

Recruiter: Me
    Play times: We will discuss on msn.
    Benefits offered: I will provide gold, bags and now and then boosts.
    Requirements from you: Buy your own games.
    Realm/Faction: Haomarush PvP (EU)
    Contact me via MSN: [email protected]
    Other relevant info:
    I'm looking for a decent player, someone who can have a laugh and speak english. (I'm Dutch btw)

Recruiting *Updated*

Looking for someone to a) have fun with and b) level with.

I'm looking to push to level 60 by the time cata hits (starting when I get a friend) easily possible in a very short time with the 300% buff. Also looking to level a worgen to realm first on whatever we choose to play on.

I Can Provide:
    Fun
    Experience
    Gold
    Big Bags
    Fast Leveling
    Vanilla Key for you

You must provide:
    Humor
    Maturity (to a certain level)
    Willingness to work hard.

Hope someone takes me up on my offer. Would be any EU realm, most preferably SWC EU as that is where I have my mains with money/looms etc. Also looking for someone to roll a healing/tank class as this would make dungeoning/leveling a lot easier. Looking for a good time! If the you do help me get realm first worgen I would be happy to help with getting any other class to lv 85 to play in cataclysm! I can email vanilla key to you when we get started

For pre-cataclysm leveling it is up to you what race we choose to level and please P.M me if you decide to take me up on the offer.

The Patient
    I RECRUIT YOU! (EU, Kor'gall)

So i want some other classes than DK and Priest, so i would like to recruit YOU! We can go TANK + HEAL combo (I would like to make Druid or Paladin). I Got my mains at Kor'gall so, if we create to my home realm, i can sometimes run with my DK and give some money support.

What i offer:

Active and friendly person to play with.
    2k and bags.
    Help with any questions you have.

What do you offer?:

WoW Keys and 60gamecard.
    Nice and friendly person play with.

WE CAN START RIGHT AWAY! PM me

Recruiting

I'm willing to do recruit a friend with someone. I have plenty of gold to cover all costs of lving to 60+. Currently unemployed - not going to be working til after Jan 1st. So have plenty of time to lvl all the way to 60, several chars. Will do whatever it takes at whatever speed, just looking for something to do. I am 24 years old, have very good knowledge of the WoW game, will be able to level w/o a problem.

Have a second account to run thru everything w/o a problem.

Will provide:
    Gold
    Bags
    Mounts
    Whatever else just let me know, be reasonable.

Only thing I require is the person to be 18+ and speak english.

Must be on the Stormrage server (alliance) we lvl on. Also, feel free to armory: Zethious

Already have three (3) RAF rockets. I've done this before, I definitely know what I'm doing, not doing it for the mount, doing to have something to do, and help someone out.

PM me, or email - [email protected]. Email preferred.

Just finished up with another person from MMO-Champion. Lookin to help someone else out =)

LOOKING TO BE RECRUITED

As the wonderfully bold text says, I'm looking to be recruited.

What I'm asking is as follows;

1. Enough gold for training, riding skill and mounts, and bags. No need for spoiling, I just don't want to be spamming two spells the whole game.
    2. To be online around 2:30 EST - 9:30 EST Monday through Thursday (not all those hours, just enough to level), or Friday/Saturday from 2 PM EST - Whenever.
    3. Powerleveling. I have 12 80s and several other 60s, I am simply not a big fan of doing allllll the quests again for now. I'd like to level several 60s (3 at least)
    4. Your ability to gift the game to me + the month, I CAN pay you through Paypal but I do NOT have a credit card of my own.
    5. This one might be a deal breaker for some, but I'd like to have at least one character given a realm transfer (since that also means I can move it to my main account). I'd prefer this because I don't want to force you to roll on an RP server, which is where I'd like one of these characters.
    6. Please don't be a douchebag that simply recruits me, gets the mount, and ditches me. It's fine if you want to split once the characters are leveled, but come on.

Faction does not matter much, but it has to be a US server (not EU, sorry!)

Feel free to PM me here.

Smile Looking to be recruited

Hello I am looking for a recruit a friend partner
    I am On Spirestone (US) I have 1 level 80 and Alts
    Please Pst me In game Or Email Me
    Ingame name:Pyrothelaw
    Email:beenerz13athotmail.com