Looking to send out a SoR US side, would love the beautiful mount~ ^_^

still looking to RaF for someone. i can send the invite ASAP. US server, dont care wich realm or faction. PM me and ill get on it as quick as possible.

Have SOR available US
    Also looking to RAF on US.
    If you decide to level a character on Bleeding Hollow Alliance I'll supply you with 10k gold as soon as you add 2 months to the account.
    Aside from that I'll supply gold for any spending while leveling.
    As for how many character we level, that is entirely up to you. Faction choice is also up to you, with the 10k gold offer of course only being in effect if you choose alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by HalseyUS View Post
    Looking for Recruit for "Recruit a Friend"!

Server - Mannoroth US (Primarily)

What's up everyone
    So with MoP around the corner I am looking to get Two characters up to 85 with professions to be my support characters for my main, So Tonight (Or whenever it is for you depending on when your reading this) I'm looking for a person to recruit to achieve this goal!

What YOU Provide!
    1.) Game-Time (At least 1 Month / 2 Month's If your actually wanting to get into the game)
    2.) Game-Keys (BattleChest - 20 Dollars + Wrath (20 Dollars)
    *Note* - You only need to get what I posted since it goes up to level 80 with RaF BUT If you want the full game experience you will need to buy Cataclysm (40 Dollars)
    3.) A player that is willing to put in a good amount of time to achieve Both of our Character Leveling Goals

What I Provide!
    1.) Veteran Player (Playing since 2004) to Help and Teach you along the way (If needed)
    2.) Level 25 Guild perks! (You don't need to stay after the RAF is over, But I'm sure you could until you want to get raiding with another guild or just stay a casual / Friend
    3.) Gold Costs (Glyphs / Training / Start-Off Gold / Mounts / Mount Training / etc...)
    4.) 10k Gold once my Character Leveling Goals are completed (IF you decide to stay on my server)
    5.) After my Personal Character Leveling Goals are completed... I will level one more character on the Server / Faction of YOUR Choice (If you want to)

Thanks for Reading!

If you are interested PM me via MMO-Champion PM OR email me at bnovakowski94@gmail.com
    Effective Monday (7/23/2012) I will be just buying the account myself since this past week I worked over-time in order to do it if necessary
    SO, If anyone want's any of these perks message or email me Before Monday

Also would like to add whoever takes up this offer (If anyone does) I will be throwing in a 1 month time purchase for you after my 2 characters are complete!

Halsey - Semi Retired | US[/URL] | Signature made by i4ni

Looking for RAF partner, don't care what realm as long as US. Though I would prefer Drak'thul. Not interested in leveling with A-holes though.

Send me a PM here.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyslothboy View Post
    I'm still looking to Recruit a friend for US Kul Tiras. Id be happy to level any number of alts with you (though they would preferably be horde side) just as long as I get the mount.

Email lazyslothboy at gmail dot com (since I need to post more to make links) to work out the details.

I also have rez scrolls available, though Id rather RAF =P.

Looking forward to hearing from someone soon.
    I'm still looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortera View Post
    Looking for RAF partner, don't care what realm as long as US. Though I would prefer Drak'thul. Not interested in leveling with A-holes though.

Send me a PM here.
    Are you looking to be recruited or looking to recruit

Halsey - Semi Retired | US[/URL] | Signature made by i4ni

Sending out Scrolls of Resurrection US side. PM here if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzydy01 View Post
    Looking for a RAF partner on US Aman'Thul server, Alliance side. If you are interested and would like an invite Pm me for more information. I will also be sending out Scrolls of Resurrection to those who would like one.
    Bumping post.

Deleted
    STILL Looking to Recruit someone Outland EU - Alliance

Hey guys,

My name is Sam. Am looking for someone to recruit on Outland EU Alliance
    We can also make a horde char after, that's no big deal.
    - Have the possibility to play 10-15 hours a day.
    - Provide Gold
    - Provide Bags
    - Provide Mounts/skills
    - Provide Boosts

Also, if you're in need of a SoR just let me know

I've been playing for about 2 years on and off. Just got back from a 6 month break and feel like leveling again.
    If you're interested let me know.

you can contact me through Skype: Ginopietermaai2

Thanks for reading and contact me on Skype!

- Sam.

Looking to recruit or BE RECRUITED - ON EU SERVERS (see below for details):

I'm a 18 year old male, living in Denmark. I speak fluent English and have an experience ranging back to the start of TBC. I've been an officer and raidleader during WotLK days, clearing most of the content. During Cataclysm I've been to every raid, aswell as doing most of them on heroic. I decided I needed a break to clear up RL things back in February and haven't played since, but am now looking to either start over or start where I stopped;

I recruit you:
    I provide:
    - Gold - Level 25 guild
    - Lots of experience
    - Basically anything you might need. I also have several 85s and 80s that I might level up if you want to gear up together! This is on the server THUNDERHORN EU, as Alliance.

You provide:
    Game keys, game time
    A fun and mature personality

You recruit me:
    You provide:
    Time to level
    Experience
    A big amount of gold, yes, I'm looking at around 80k gold here.
    A level 25 guild to speed things up
    A TANK OR HEALER, offspec is fine, it's just to speed up queues.
    I provide:
    2 months game time right off the bat (you get your mount)
    A fun and mature personality
    Lots of experience
    Game keys.

So basically, if you recruit me, you pay me gold for getting the rewards, I'll play on any server and faction of your choice and will pay for 2 months gametime right off. How we're gonna do is to be discussed through Private Messages on MMO-Champion, not in this thread.

Hope to hear from you soon, cheers.

Deleted
    Hey if anyone can help I would like a SoR from a player on the Stormrage-EU Server of WoW please? My in-game char is Aldoran on Grim Batol, alternatively you can PM me and I will send you my email address. Thanks and any help is appreciated:-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again, im still looking for someone that might need a SoR on EU-Burning Steppes.

PM and ill send it asap.

Deleted
    Hey Migas11 you don't know anyone on Stormrage-EU server that could send me a SoR do you?

cheers:-)

---------- Post added 2012-07-21 at 12:47 PM ----------

Anyone on Stormrage-EU Server I would appreciate it tia:-)

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit someone to wow
    Realm:Tichondrius US
    Faction:alliance
    I will pay all in game expenses with my gold (leveling expenses including slow flying) you buy your own wow looking for someone who can play long periods of times to level up really fast can get you into lvl 25 pvp guild with multiple 2400+ rated players
    Email me: Jdez213456 AT yahoo DOT com
    i check my email regurely so i should answer your email within the hour (if im not asleep)

Please only people who are serious and wont give up half way through.

Looking to be recruited:

I can dual box us, or level with you.
    Very experienced raider
    Raided with top 10 guilds
    Experienced with all classes

I have HIGH rep on epicnpc.com

You provide keys I will pay back in gold.

Aim: nomorepriest42
    Or pm me

Looking to recruit someone..

what i offer a leveling buddy

not much but its all i got to offer

U.S realm of your choice
    Last edited by Raptor With a Saber; 2012-07-21 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    Have SOR available US
    Also looking to RAF on US.
    If you decide to level a character on Bleeding Hollow Alliance I'll supply you with 10k gold as soon as you add 2 months to the account.
    Aside from that I'll supply gold for any spending while leveling.
    As for how many character we level, that is entirely up to you. Faction choice is also up to you, with the 10k gold offer of course only being in effect if you choose alliance.
    Still looking

Looking to recruit som1 on US servers frostmourne alliance.
    Will level up both our toons(urs+mine) myself roughly a week(3days) or so depending on my work schedule
    will provide 5k as starter cash.
    After leveling first toon and "if" 2 months are paid for i will level up another toon of your choice(will most likely level up another toon too as im an alt w-hore)
    all without your help.
    PM me if you want to be recruited thanks.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit RaF EU

We will be playing on Draenor Horde side.

We will be leveling at least 4 chars each, after level 15 we will be doing only dungeons to level up.

I am able to use skype/vent/ts3/mumble and have a working headset. You are not required to chat/talk with me but if you prefer so we can. I am able to speak fluently in both English and Danish.

My availability is every day from midday until midnight. I will expect you to be on for at least a few hours each day until we are done, the occasional day off is okay.
    Skype name: Conagher14