LF a RaF partner on Kel'Thuzad - US - Alliance
    I will supply you with gold for your mounts (Excluding epic flying), Help you level once I cap and help you gear up at 85. Please message me on mmo-champion or mail me in-game @Hoomin Kel'Thuzad - US - Alliance.

Deleted
    Look For People to Recruit EU :
    I Only Want to level 1-2 chars to 60lvl.

Looking to Recruit Someone

'Have I got a deal for you!"

Been playing WoW for a while, since BC. I have 7 80s, soon to be 9 80s.
    I am looking to recruit someone to play WoW

What I provide:
    WoW Cd-Key. You don't have to buy the game. You're on your own for expansions though.
    Basic Gold Costs for skills and ground mounts/training/basic flying. If you're on my server.
    16-20 Slot Bags. Again, if you're on my server
    Friendship =P

What you provide:
    Pay for 2 months game time. Then the account is all yours to do as you wish.

This deal is ideal for a starting player. First of all, you don't have to buy the game, I give you a key. 2nd, there are no restrictions on where you play. You can play on any server, with your friends on another server if you like. If you do come to my server, Eredar US Alliance, I will help you start out with basics needs covered. But you don't have to. All you need to do is pay for 2months of game time so I get my rocket mount. I dont care for RAF lvling benefits, I will have 9 80s soon and wish to enjoy the final 10th 80, not race him. You can take my offer, pay for 2 months of game time and never talk to me again, thats fine. Remember, the account is yours, its your choice whether to keep playing or to upgrade to cata. Since it'll be your own account with no strings attached other than u pay for 2 months, you can play at your own rate, how often you like.

Bottom line: You get your own free WoW account. You just pay for your own time, 2 months minimum. You can play any server you want, but I'll help you out a bit if you come to mine. I don't care how often you play or if you even do. A lot of freedom in this deal. I'm just interested in the rocket mount. (Account will be YOURS in your name, not mine.)

If interested, PM me.
    Last edited by ZTDelta; 2010-12-09 at 06:47 AM.

RECRUITER LF partner on twisting nether. will provide gold for all your mounts, bags, spending money, ect. Pst Cynthar on twisting nether.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys I need a RaF partner and I'm fine with being recruited or me recruiting you. I just need you to have the following:

MUST be 14 years of age or older
    MUST live in Australia or New Zealand
    MUST be dedicated to level 2+ characters
    MUST be able to start on the 27th of December straight away
    MUST be able to cope with me being a Dwarf Paladin
    MUST be able to cope with playing on Thaurissan Oceanic PVP server
    MUST be able to stay up late at nights (4am+)
    Preferably have a microphone

If you fit the criteria and want to do this with me send me a PM here.

Looking to be recruited.
    Dont require much just things that I need.

"]1. Must be boosted through dungeons I find levelling ourselves through dungeons is boring and has caused my previous RAF to fail.
    2. Just a bit of cash i want to buy spells, im not asking for bags but I do want a bit of gold for spells and the low flying mount.
    3. The realm must be popular must have progression in PVE and must be in a good reputable PVP battlegroup (EU).
    4. Not needed but providing me with Vanilla key would be a nice assett.
    5. Looking to level 2 Characters to 60
    6. Looking to level past 60 with you if you like
    7. PM me here or ask for my email by sending me a pm

Thanks in Advance.

looking to do RAF and level a couple characters
    ~preferably horde right rated server but if you have a high char to boost us diff im ok with that
    ~us only
    ~must be able to play a good amount of ours
    please email me at highroller552000atyahoo.com <-- fix email since it wont let me post

[BUMPED]I have room for a few RAFs. Already 2 people signed up with me, still have a few more. If you upgrade the account to full cataclysm, then I wont require you pay for the 2 months upfront, since you'd likely be committed to playing.

'Have I got a deal for you!"

Been playing WoW for a while, since BC. I have 7 80s, soon to be 9 80s.
    I am looking to recruit someone to play WoW

What I provide:
    WoW Cd-Key. You don't have to buy the game. You're on your own for expansions though.
    Basic Gold Costs for skills and ground mounts/training/basic flying. If you're on my server.
    16-20 Slot Bags. Again, if you're on my server
    Friendship =P

What you provide:
    Pay for 2 months game time. Then the account is all yours to do as you wish.

This deal is ideal for a starting player. First of all, you don't have to buy the game, I give you a key. 2nd, there are no restrictions on where you play. You can play on any server, with your friends on another server if you like. If you do come to my server, Eredar US Alliance, I will help you start out with basics needs covered. But you don't have to. All you need to do is pay for 2months of game time so I get my rocket mount. I dont care for RAF lvling benefits, I will have 9 80s soon and wish to enjoy the final 10th 80, not race him. You can take my offer, pay for 2 months of game time and never talk to me again, thats fine. Remember, the account is yours, its your choice whether to keep playing or to upgrade to cata. Since it'll be your own account with no strings attached other than u pay for 2 months, you can play at your own rate, how often you like.

Bottom line: You get your own free WoW account. You just pay for your own time, 2 months minimum. You can play any server you want, but I'll help you out a bit if you come to mine. I don't care how often you play or if you even do. A lot of freedom in this deal. I'm just interested in the rocket mount. (Account will be YOURS in your name, not mine.)

If interested, PM me.

Looking to be RECRUITED

im being recruited, by you.
    ive done this many of times before, i know what im doing. if your somewhat new, i can explain.

if we level on my server i can provide gold for various things, and instance boosting.

we can split the cost of the keys (IE; i buy vanilla/bc/wrath, and you buy cata and 60 day time card)
    we can talk this subject out to come to an agreement.

you will get the rocket mount and 1 month free.
    send me a message if you want to talk or get more information.

Looking to get this started as soon as possible!
    Last edited by Yizren; 2010-12-13 at 06:28 PM.
    hahaha. no.

I have been recruited thanks to all those interested.
    Last edited by Jackblade; 2010-12-16 at 09:12 AM.

"Looking to Recruit a Friend"

NOTE: Looking to RECRUIT a Friend (as in I want to recruit you).

I am on US servers and run by EST time. I prefer this to be done on Ghostlands (US), but willing to re-roll on a new server PvP or PvE.
    Faction doesn't matter I've leveled 80s on both.

I live on the East Coast (US) and my WoW time can begin at 10:00AM to a Designated Time. The week of 13th-17th I will not be busy between 3PM - 6PM. Afterwards I have until 26th of free time (I don't work). I'm looking to level another Druid to 60. I have one, but I want to re-roll Worgen. I will also want to level a Warrior, Priest, Rogue, and Warlock (Not all some). I'm open to any age I honestly don't care, just be able to deal with any trials or tribulations.

Preferably, I want to roll on home (1st) server of Ghostlands US, but I'm open to others. If so I can provide Gold for Mounts, Bags, Flight, Skills, and Cheap/Needed Gear. Not willing to Twink you I don't have that much gold. I've played for 3 years now and am not new to many things. Open to recruit anyone (old/new/current).

If all goes well we'll both have one extra friend and a couple extra +60s.

PM this account to chat about it.
    Last edited by IfOnly; 2010-12-14 at 08:48 PM.

RAF Rdy to go ASAP

Looking for a RAF partner. I have all the keys doesn't matter to me if u recruit me or i recruit u. Just want to level and get 2+ 60s. All i ask if u can supply gold for training, and mounts. Must me 18+ yr old and experienced. Would greatly love to level with someone who has an 80 that can run us through the instance. Doesn't matter to me alliance or horde, like i said just wanna level since the new wow came out. Wiling to start asap.

Aim: crk4489
    Or just pm me on here hope to hear from someone soon!

I'm looking for a partner to RAF on Arthas Horde US PvP Server. I'm gonna make a Tauren Paladin.
    Eastern time zone, I play hardcore, experienced mature player. It would be great to do it in a day or 2. Willing to start asap!

thanks

staubin.eric ((AT)) gmail.com

Looking to Recruit. Australian Jubie'thous

Attention! CLOSED, Due to family visiting.

Im looking to Recruit somebody to the game, I'm a dedicated player i play many hours a week. Currently have 2 level 85s and 3 level 80s and looking to expand that.
    I play Alliance on the Jubie'thous realm (With a few of my RL friends)
    I mainly PvE and sometimes PvP, and im a character level whore i love to level new toons.

What i will provide.
    - Hours of leveling fun.
    - Gold for bags/ ability and spell training/ mount training.
    - My experience of the game
    - A friendly and fun guild, (Lvl 85 raid guild)
    - A positive and reasonable attitude.

What you should provide.
    - You need to buy your own Cd keys. (Money is tight atm)
    - You would need to be living in Australia/New Zealand (Im in perth, but that doesn't matter to much)
    - English speaker.
    - Microphone and Vent.
    - Plenty of gaming time.

If your interested PM me online or message me in game my character names are: Cludoo (Currently leveling) and Hoofinheals (Main character)

Attention! CLOSED, Due to family visiting.
    Last edited by Hyperspeed01; 2010-12-20 at 06:11 AM.

Server: Bonechewer

Looking to recruit someone to RAF. I have helped 3 people with RAF and i can get you to 60 asap.

What i can offer:

Small friendly guild made up of IRL friends maxing out exp at each cap.

- +5/10% exp when levelling and all available guild perks on top of the 3x exp.
    - Gold for maximum bank slots and 11 16 slot bags to fill your slots.
    - gold for all mounts aside from epic 280/310.
    - option to join our guild if you like to.

I have 2 max level chars to run us if needed. Will create hybrid chars so i can tank/heal for you for quick instance Qing.

Looking to recruit a partner for RaF!

I want to recruit someone to my current account for RaF

In my case:
    I'm just looking for someone who wants to level a few characters to 60 . If we play on Gorgonnash I can provide gold for spells and mounts, but I will not twink you.

I have knowledge of the game, but have never leveled to end game. So my complete knowledge is not one hundred percent. But I do have experience and am not horrible in any case.

Im looking to level a Warlock first, and I do prefer Horde, but alliance would be fine as well. Any characters after will be random.

Player does not need to be a veteran, I will play with new people, as long as you can figure the game out sufficiently .

Although I will not twink you, I will raid to gear your characters with you, giving you whatever you want from the dungeons. This includes any characters leveled past 80.

I have many hours a day available to playing, I'm a fireman so I get to do what I want for 12 hours a day. I'm usually able to play from 10:00AM Eastern time to anywhere past midnight, so play time for me is abundant.
    I'm looking to level, but it does not have to be hardcore playing, I'm ok with taking time to do this, I don't have a set date I want to be 80 by...
    So if it works out we will both have a new friend and someone to play with!!!

Pretty much a laid back player, few restrictions mostly, and am open to almost anything. If your interested PM me or reach me on Madoran right now as Bobodahobo. Thanks!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello, I want to recruit you, I'm a skill and experienced player. I have unlimited time from now until January 4th. You provided your own CD keys and gametime. All I ask is that you be able to get on ventrilo, be willing to learn or knowledgable, and have little time constraints.
    We can level horde or alliance, I'm looking to do it through the LFG system with one of us always having a tank character for instant queues, with quests being inside instances this method is quick and simple. PM on here and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks.
    US.
    Last edited by Buckeye; 2010-12-15 at 05:04 AM.

Looking to recruit you.

We will be leveling on Horde Demon Soul a EST time zone server.

I will provide bags/gold for all mounts up to reg flying. hoping to get 1-3 60's or more if your up for it.

What you provide: Keys and game time.

can contact me by skype-epicfailout

I am looking for a fun player to recruit. I play on the realm Terokkar but i am willing to play on any server. Im in Canada and you can msg me for playing times to see if were a good match. You need to have the game code. text me at 647-828-9686 or msg me here.

Hello, I'm currently looking for a RAF partner as im going to level a new alt.

The things i can provide:

- I got a 85 rogue, 83 hunter, 71 Death knight and a 48 shaman.
    - Ive been playing since Vanilla.
    - I can provide gold ( If playing on my realm as alliance)
    - I can get guildies to boost us (If playing on my realm as alliance)

I'm from Norway and i can pretty much play all time except the mornings.
    However, i can play all day on the weekends.

Hoping to get a partner as soon as possible.
    If you want to contact me then do it on: Removed my msn as it's not allowed. PM me if you want to contact me.

And im from EU.
    Last edited by Slykz; 2010-12-18 at 05:35 PM.