Sending out Scroll of Res on any US Realm! If you transfer to Korgath you will get 50,000 as soon as you pay for game time and I get mount. Please PM me or Email me!

alex craigslit01 @ gmail. com

no spaces

I have a Scroll of Res to send out, If needed please PM me or via skype Vakona7

Quote Originally Posted by cookie1of4 View Post
    Looking to recruit someone on any realm/faction. I would prefer to recruit on alterac mountains- alliance US since this is where my other chars are but doesnt have to be.
    I would be happy to pay for van/BC and I will even throw in FREE cata upgrade once we finish leveling!

Please add me on Skype if interested. colin.s.cook -- bellingham, washington.
    I can add you on skype when i get home but for now if you want you can email me at forrest8585(at)msn(d0t)com Thanks!

---------- Post added 2012-08-01 at 02:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by seemen View Post
    Looking to recruit someone for US Moon Guard, Alliance. If someone can pay for BC and Vanilla, I'll pay for WotLK. I generally don't like buying Vanilla/BC due to people half-assing it and not leveling all the way. Though I may make an exception. Skype is kookykrisp or IGN is Aaron (Alliance on Moon Guard, no accents.) Or just send me a PM.

I can pay for all in-game items, training, and do a couple run throughs via some friends. I'm also willing to pay for epic-flying for one character, if requested. I work ~35 hours per week, but am usually free during the afternoons.
    Cant get on skype right now. BUt you can email me at forrest8585(at)msn(dot)com for now. I am pretty pro =D we can work out the details thanks!

Have SoR's to give out...pm me with your battle.net addy............... US servers

LF someone to send me a scroll on EU. -> PM me

(Just interested in the scroll no strings attached
    Last edited by Arcadem; 2012-08-01 at 11:48 PM.

Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Friendly player.
    Gamecards for both of us.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    Willing to Pay for 2-3 extra months for you.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me ( I'll pay you a lot of gold when I hit 85 so I can farm some money for you )

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Looking to cast scroll of resurrection on someone.

Looking to Recruit a Friend (would consider being recruited under the right terms)

Upfront: You will have to provide keys or we could try working out something in the middle.

Preferred scenario: I will provide 40,000 gold throughout our character leveling process as well as assistance gearing once we finish characters (heroics etc. by my main tank).

Server: Illidan
    Faction: Horde

If you would like to do a different server or faction we can work that out.

Willing to do as many characters as desired, and willing to make mostly tanks/healers for instant queues etc.

Feel free to post your play hours, I can make myself available VERY often and would like to finish at LEAST 3 characters with this

Let's make it happen!

MSN: Gaaldornick at hotmail.com
    E-mail: Archmitos at gmail.com

need a SoR invite please callmebaws[at]yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfreak View Post
    need a SoR invite please callmebaws[at]yahoo.com
    Send one

Giving away a SoR on US. In exchange when you accept it I will give you your choice of a mists beta key, a dota 2 beta key, frozen synapse steam gift or 10k gold on US-Frostmourne.

Quote Originally Posted by alex5412 View Post
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Friendly player.
    Gamecards for both of us.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    Willing to Pay for 2-3 extra months for you.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me ( I'll pay you a lot of gold when I hit 85 so I can farm some money for you )

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345
    Pm'ed you (:

Looking To Recruit someone at EU-Ravencrest one of the biggest and most populated servers ingame I'm willing to level few characters but mostly i wanna level a druid before mist I'm going to provide alot of gaming exept betwen 11-15th of august going away that time i will be Lvling druid tank untill 80 where i will go dps i'm going to provide enough money to get your mounts and training + a guild and a Nice personality with nice other people to talk to on Teamspeak ^_^

Offering SoR on any EU realm. PM me if interested.
    Last edited by notalive; 2012-08-02 at 10:47 AM.

still searching

---------- Post added 2012-08-02 at 01:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by smalle View Post
    hello
    I'm looking to be recruited(EU) and i prefer playing horde. I don't wonna level hardcore so i'm looking for som1 that doesn't mind that i'm not always available.
    I will buy all game content en game-time myself the only thing is that you need to recruit me. I played the game for several years but i quited 2 years aggo so i really wonna play again! it would be nice if we level some 80's it would be a bonus if the person that inv me could provide som baggs and som gold for the spells hoping to level true instances

contact me here on on skype ;segers.stef
    still searching
    Last edited by smalle; 2012-08-02 at 12:28 PM.

Giving out us-scrolls, pm or email me at hikagewolf at gmail dot com

Looking to send out EU SoR got chars on bloodscalp (H) sylvanas (H) and emerald dream (a) can provide you a 25 guild on sylvanas and emerald dream please PM me! Can provide some gold if needed!

Looking to pick up SoR EU, thanks.

PM me with your email and we'll sort out something - I play on EU Silvermoon (45k players)

Have SoR's to give out...pm me with your battle.net addy............... US servers