We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss
    Sending out SoR to anyone in EU. PM me with your email or char name + server.
    Tank dies = Maybe healer's fault
    Healer dies = Tank's fault
    DPS dies = Their own bloody fault

Sending out a SoR on any EU realm +30k gold when u pay the monthly fee
    SEND ME A PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION

Also LF someone who want to get a RAF invitation. I'd lvl up 2-3 character atleast. I'll give 15k gold for each of your characters what you lvl up with me. Be an active player cause I dont want to spend months with lvling. I can play anytime!!!

What you provide:
    -You buy the game for yourself and you pay your monthly fee
    -be an active player
    -you bring the xp bonus

What I provide:
    -lots of gold
    -experience in lvling (I got 14 lvl85)

Hey, I'm looking to recruit someone, on any server, preferably US and Horde. I'll pay for all your ingame expenses e.g. Flying mounts, normal mounts, gems, repairs, etc.
    I'm looking to make as many 80's as you want, I play around 6-12 hours per day, so time zones shouldn't be that much of an issue.
    If you're interested either PM or add my msn: [email protected] or my skype: Deadly_Srs

SoR received. Thanks!
    Last edited by Eugoogolizer; 2012-08-16 at 11:59 AM.

Looking for Raf invite from a mature, funny and chill person, with whom i can lvl and have some fun in Wow, maybe even have some fun in arena once mop comes live (ofc i also plan on playing pve).
    Some informatiom about myself. I first started playing wow back in 2008 and have played since then till about 3-4 months after Cata launch. A few days back a huge urge to play wow came over me but as i tryed to activate my account i discovered i got baned for buying some gametime with gold back when i was still playing the game, so i decided to start my epic search for a good raf partner (not an easy task).
    I have tons of arena experience with all classes except dk and rogue,and got as high as 2400s in 2v2 and 2300s in 3v3.(and 2.2k on almost all classes that i have played).My pve xp is not bad either, having cleared all Wotlk raids within the first or second month after their release.
    As for myself irl, i am a Romanian 20 year old dude who lives in Germany ( studying Biology at the University there).Currently i am in vacation in Romania and will be here till 28 August but i will still be able to play wow 4-5ish hours a day (only if you insist ofc, since i still need to have some irl fun in vacation). After that i will be playing alot more.
    I plan on playing alliance on EU Outland (can be negotiated) and would like to start lvling a rogue (at first), or what firts best in a arena combo if you would like to kick some ass in pvp.
    Hope i fit your expectations for a good raf partner and you mine.
    Looking forward on hearing from you. ( On skype or vent while we are playing, i like to chat)
    Last edited by Bioblue; 2012-08-16 at 08:03 PM.

Vanilla player 22 year old (girl) looking to add 3 new characters (Shadow Priest, Protection Paladin, Moonkin) to her arsenal for Mists of Pandaria expansion.

I can either recruit you or you can recruit me, doesn't matter (just make sure you got time).

Either way you will need to provide all keys ( if you want to recruit me and aiming for the mount, u will have to add card too, as i am xfering the 3 chars right after we are done, so that account will remain inactive, meaning no point for me to add gametime on it)

Hit me up on skype: allcostcheck for further talk / questions.

Thank you and have a nice day!

looking to give out SoR, pm me. US server

Looking for a person to give me a SoR, I can't PM because of my low post count you can contact me at kristian.egebjerg(a)gmail(dot)com

Im from EU
    Last edited by xylk; 2012-08-16 at 02:04 PM.

Hello

I am looking to get back into the game. I would please like a SoR for the EU servers. Please PM me for email adress. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by xylk View Post
    Looking for a person to give me a SoR, I can't PM because of my low post count you can contact me at kristian.egebjerg(a)gmail(dot)com

Im from EU
    Sent should receive shortly

hello everyone!,
    i'm looking to recruit someone for RAF, i'm playing on EU server Kazzak
    pm me for an invite =]
    i'll be paying for your spells, a mount, a pet, etc.
    hope to be leveling with you soon =]
    cheers

Looking to be recruited EU

You provide Battlechest & Wotlk keys

i already have a game card rdy togo so you can get your mount, i need both keys before i used the card

looking to lvl 2 chars

PM me with offers or add my skype : royaldruid
    Last edited by Royaldruid; 2012-08-16 at 04:13 PM.

Looking for someone to SoR. I play on Kel'thuzzad US. If you choose to transfer there I will gladly pay you 5k up front and another 5k when I get the mount. PM me and we can set it up.

Have SoR's to give out...pm me with your battle.net email addy............... US servers

PM me for SoR with your battle.net email. for US Server

I'm going to reroll monk for MoP, and i wanna get to 90 as quick as possible, so i'm looking for someone, who also wanna power level a monk at release, using RaF. i live in denmark, so i cannot recruit, i will get recruitet, i'm on a EU server - PM me if you are interrested

Looking to recruit for RaF, 2 accounts.
    Will level with you up to 80 and provide help with gold and mats. Im on Stormrage US PVE, very good server and will invite you to guild. Pm me with email address and other questions.

I would very much like to recruit some one on EU Outland alliance, to level up 1 or 2 more characters before MoP hits, I can provide gold for spells and mounts and such, and if you also already have a toon here, I have heirlooms available (: Pm me if interested
    Last edited by Chridian; 2012-08-17 at 05:01 AM.

Hey!

Looking for someone to recruit me. Pref. on Kazzak Horde, but it doesn't matter really.

- EU server
    - Planning to level 1 or 2 characters to 70+
    - You provide mounts/gold for glyphs, spells etc./bags
    - I provide my own battlechest (possibly wotlk as well).
    - I play between 22.00-~02.00 CET (GMT+1)

If you're interested and play the times i specified, feel free to PM