Looking to recruit a person, will play on any realm/faction of your choosing (unless you wanna play on my main server Velen/horde, then I can only just run you through and help you get into a good lvl 25 guild that rruns 25m H Ds).

What I provide :
    A skilled leveler, I have 11 current 85s.
    I have been playing WoW since BC.
    As much time as I can give to level with you.

What you provide :
    game keys
    game time

Contact me on here or you can email at Hikagewolf@gmail.com || Serious offers only please, I am looking to level how many characters you like and would like to get started as soon as possible, I will be leveling as dps.

Deleted
    Looking for someone to send me a scroll of resurrection, send me a pm if you are interested.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Lexl38 View Post
    Looking for someone to send me a scroll of resurrection, send me a pm if you are interested.

Thank you
    I gotcha. sent scroll of ressurection

New to this so I don't know how RAF works. Anyways I have a Lvl 7 or 8 Troll Hunter on the North American Killrog Server named Balth. Looking to recruit or Leveling partner.

Thanks.

Deleted
    Looking To Get A RAF on EU Servers,

I'm Looking For A RAF Person on the server : RuneTotem,
    I Think It's A Good Server And That's Where We Play On!
    I Am An Alliance And I Am Not Very Interresented In Playing Horde. I Would Love To Level With You Since I Am Alot
    Online. And Me And My Guild Can Help You With Several Things.

What you need to provide :
    ~ Game Keys
    ~ Be active for leveling some characters
    ~ Gametime

I Will Provide You :
    ~ 50% Game Keys? (Negotiable)
    ~ Bags
    ~ Level 25 Guild
    ~ Gold (Negotiable How Much You Need)
    ~ A Tank For Good Queue's

Contact Me On :
    ~ Email ; 050rolandos@gmail.com
    ~ Skype ; Rolandos582
    ~ PM On The Site ; Rolandos

Looking to recruit someone (not gonna lie) im in it for the mount if it matters im on the US-Whisperwind server Alliance. I you are intrested just send me a PM and ill send ya one.
    Last edited by staples; 2012-08-22 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Changed from SOR to RAF

Deleted
    I can RAF / SOR from Kazzak PVP EU server.

PM with email and I will send it over

Deleted
    Offering EU-SoR and looking for a RaF on Arthas-EU (german server) - Alliance side. Would help with bags, 20k gold and potions and invitation in a lvl25-guild for best convinience.

PM or email me at g-khan@gmx.net

Deleted
    Hello, looking for a SoR eu realm. PM me if you can hook me up

Have SoR's to give out...pm me with your battle.net email addy............... US servers

Looking to recruit someone to WoW.

I need the person to be active and level up with me in Mok'Nathal US-Alliance.

-Must buy your own game keys and time(atleast up to level 70)
    -Will provide a level 25 guild
    -Will provide spell training and mounts
    -Will provide a friendly atmosphere
    -Must be active
    -Will level as much characters as possible

Contact me for more info at skype: exilednathan or at my e-mail: thebosspr(at)hotmail(dot)com

I would also level a monk with you in Mok Nathal US-Alliance up to level 90 with you have a good raiding guild that we could join.

Deleted
    Lf someone who can send me a scroll of ress, PM me

Hello,

I am currently looking to recruit someone, On black-rock horde, I have been playing wow for 6+yrs i have tons of exe with raids, High End arena, I have 4 85s, I play mon-friday 6:30pm est time till late, I have skype and a 25 man guild, I will provide the guild 1k+ if needed more i can do that, I have Skype, I am looking somone willing to lvl atleast 2 toons to 80, I have all my toons with the gold on blackrock, Someone that plays the time i play,

You Provide
    your Time

What I Provide
    CD keys, Cept for Mist of panda

I am Willing to buy all the keys skype name is awakeningx, add me there and i will get back to you, I want to start asap, I can also send out SORS also
    I am looking to lvl a monk also when MOP comes out, I want to start asap

Deleted
    Hello still looking for a SoR on EU servers PM me if you got one

Cheers

Giving out Scrolls of Resurrection, send me a message US servers
    Last edited by Nicedood; 2012-08-22 at 07:20 PM.

Giving out SoR and RaF for mount collection purposes. US server and lvl 25 guild invite. PM me with info, lets talk.

Deleted

need sor invitation :)

hi i need sor invitation in eu vashj server .can some one send me sor?
    my bnet is s.farzpour (atsign) gmail (dot) com
    thx a lot

Hello there! Looking to recruit someone on Zuljin Horde side. Want to level 2 - 3 characters more would be cool. I usually play 8 - 12 hours a day. If you want i'll make toons on your choice of server after we are done on mine and and level there with you.

I will Provide:
    -Level 25 Guild
    -6 Years Of experience
    -Bags, 5000 Gold.
    -Skype, or Vent I have both.

You Provide:
    -Game Keys (I have an extra cata key)
    -Time to play
    -Game time

Contact me on here with pm. Skype: aaron.m.pulice Or e-mail aaron.pulice@gmail.com

Deleted
    hi i need sor invitation in eu vashj server .can some one send me sor?
    my bnet is s.farzpour (atsign) gmail (dot) com
    thx a lot

Looking To give out A RAF on US Servers,

I am willing to play on any server/faction of your choice and will level as many chars as you would like to. I have been playing since bc and have done all raids.

What you need to provide :
    ~ Game Keys
    ~ Gametime

I Will Provide You :
    ~ I will try to play with you as much as I can.
    ~ 16 slot Bags (If you join my main server, which I can't lvl any chars on til mop).
    ~ Level 25 Guild (If you join my main server, which I can't lvl any chars on til mop).
    ~run through dungeons (If you join my main server, which I can't lvl any chars on til mop).

Contact Me On :
    ~ Email ; hikagewolf@gmail.com
    ~ PM On The Site