Looking for a RaF Partner (im the Recruiter)

(I can provide gold for epic flying armor flasks e.g)
    (play any time grind our all toons to 60 anytime dosent matter)
    (level together make new toons get 80)
    ( and ANYTHING ELSE YOU NEED)

( all u have do is buy 2 month game time for yourself)
    ( i get a rocket and i can take you anyway)

serious business reply to amirtihad101 At hotmail co (dot) uk or youtube XmadpkerX

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo89 View Post
    Looking to recruit someone.

Server - Scilla - US - Horde
    I can provide bags along with some gold to get you going.
    May be able to provide runs through instances (though questing seems faster now).
    Have a level 12 guild for the extra exp/mount speed.
    6+ years of WoW experience.

Don't care if you are new, returning, or planning on transferring the toons to another account, I just want the fast EXP. I already have one un-used mount and don't really care about the free month, so I don't require that you add any game time to the account in advance or anything.

If you have any questions, PM or email me at [email protected]
    Bump. Still looking for someone. Please note, I will not purchase your game keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Baires18st View Post
    Posting again

Looking to recruit you

Hey im looking to recruit someone.

I can provide BAGS, GOLD, AND PROFFESIONS, MOUNTS TRAINING LVL 12 GUILD WIT ALL THE GOOD PERKS.

I currently play on US-Trollbane-alliance. but we can lvl on any other sever tht u like althought my proffesions and gold wont be available so its on u.

Atm aint working so have all day free to play and lvl.

We can lvl as many 60s as u would like and so on i have 4 85's and 1 80 so can run u thru anything if u need help past 60.

Also would like for u to use vent to comunicate better and wat not.

me or email [email protected]

YOU PROVIDE UR OWN GAME TIME AND KEYS.

Still Looking

Looking for RAF. You recruit ME.

I PROVIDE: Vanilla Key and 2 Month Game time for your rocket mount.

YOU PROVIDE: Gold for epic flying, Runs till 60 (sorry if I am going to quest I can do that myself...), and LOTS of time to hit 60 asap.

Hit me up and let me know.

LF RAF on any EU server.

I can provide vanilla account.

you provide guild+gold for mounts+bags whatever :P

Hope to lvl soon

add me on skype: blichersuxx or pm me

Hello, I am looking to either recruit someone or possibly be recruited. I play on a US server, and go by EST. Here are my guidelines/rules

I WILL provide the original WoW CD key for you, or myself if I am recruited.
    We will level on the trial until level cap to make sure you will stick around.
    I am only looking to level one character. At the most two, but plan on just one.
    I will level by either quests, runs, or random dungeons. Ideally if I were recruited, I would prefer to get runs
    I will only level an Alliance character.
    I am only able to play late afternoon / night and throughout weekends.
    I am not leveling past 60 with you. No offense, but I will transfer the character to my account and my realm to finish leveling.
    I would like to level with someone mature and can speak proper English

If you are interested in doing RaF with me, send me a PM to get more details. If you want to recruit me, tell me what the benefits would be for me to be recruited by you.

Hey!
    Im looking for someone to recruit ME! Im an explayer --> played from release till wotlk came. Considering of starting again and RAF seems like a good way to go.
    I will buy all keys + gametime.

I expect you to be active, supply gold for mounts,skills,gear, (profs). Must have decent english. Also boosting is always a bonus
    [EU]- preferably horde!

PM me here if interested!!

I'am RECRUITING on EU Realms.
    We'll be playing on Sunstrider. I will be supplying bags, gold for mounts and boost.
    I will be available from 12:20 > 01:00 practically every day till we get our first L60s, after that I will be on most part of the days with reservation for weekends.
    I will NOT provide any retail keys or playtime.

Now that I've made that clear, I will be providing us "power boost" for our first L60, thus meaning it will take roughly six hours to get 1 > 60.
    If you're interested, leave a mail here through the MMOC forums.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, (tad obvious..) we will be playing horde side for atleast the first character.
    Last edited by Nielah; 2011-01-27 at 08:45 PM.

Hi, looking to recruit someone on a European server, realm: burning blade, horde side.

I won't provide the original WoW CD key for you
    I am only looking to level 3 chars.
    We will level in any way.
    Play times vary.
    Prefer an english speaker. No quitters.
    If interested, PM me. Cheers!

Looking to recruit

Looking to recruit on Sen'Jin Horde (US) and want to lvl 2 or 3 characters, depending on how many you want, to lvl 60. You need to provide YOUR OWN CD keys and game time, and I will provide in game gold for mounts, bags and training.
    I want you to;
    At least know the game a little bit
    Speak proper English
    Be Mature
    I dont ask that you are on 24/7, because I am not on all the time either, but at least try and get on once a day

PM me here if you are interested

Looking to recruit someone, we can play on a different server or my sever (archimonde us) I'm looking to level 1 or 2 possibly more. I can get you a vanilla key, possibly a burning crusade key with 1 month game time. You don't have to be great with English. I can provide gold for training and mount (except epic flying) I can provide all of leveling necessity ie; Bags, dungeon runs. You don't have to be on all the time but once a day for an hour or two would be great. You also don't need to be experienced as long as you can learn quickly its fine. Mature and nice person preferred but ill take anyone who isn't retarded. You can contact me on skype (Aidengrey) or here.

Originally Posted by Baires18st
    Posting again

Looking to recruit you

Hey im looking to recruit someone.

I can provide BAGS, GOLD, AND PROFFESIONS, MOUNTS TRAINING LVL 12 GUILD WIT ALL THE GOOD PERKS.

I currently play on US-Trollbane-alliance. but we can lvl on any other sever tht u like althought my proffesions and gold wont be available so its on u.

Atm aint working so have all day free to play and lvl.

We can lvl as many 60s as u would like and so on i have 4 85's and 1 80 so can run u thru anything if u need help past 60.

Also would like for u to use vent to comunicate better and wat not.

me or email [email protected]

YOU PROVIDE UR OWN GAME TIME AND KEYS.

Still Looking

Looking to be recruited for any server horde or alliance. I had 2 85's holy paladin and shadowpriest both 2500+ in 3v3 arena. I just lost my account this afternoon, because an old friend wanted his old account back which he gave me 3 and a half years ago. Blizzard didn't take it into my favor which i found out about an hour and a half ago. Oh well, nothing I can do about it.

I'm willing to level a new character pay for my new account etc...I would to play alliance kel-thuzad server, since its one of the best pvp servers
    You can reach me on AIM = SexyPola911 ...I will be waiting for a response from someone. Let me know thanks...

I wasn't sure to post here or in off-topic forums, please move if you need to

I am looking for someone to recruit.

What I can offer:
    -Up to 20hours a day leveling 5-6 days a week
    -Gold. Lots of Gold for bags, mount etc.
    -Level 14 Guild with all the perks for leveling. (I am the GM)
    -Ventrilo Server
    -Mega fast leveling (my fastest was 1-60 in 4 hours)
    -Dual Box lvl 85 to run through instances etc. for grind.
    -I will level as many characters as you want!

What I need:
    -Someone to recruit.
    -You will buy your own game.
    -You will pay for one month or more.

if interested please send me a PM! Thanks!

or email me at [email protected]

Hi

I'm looking to recruit a friend on EU Bronzebeard, Horde side.

What I will provide :

- Help leveling
    - Boosted instance runs
    - Gold for all mount skills upto and including 280% flying ( 60% ground, 100% ground, 150% flying, 280% flying, cold weather flying amd Azeroth flying licence )
    - Mounts to use with the above skills
    - bags
    - General advice on leveling / proffs / making gold.
    - 6000 gold to get you started ( yes aswell as the mounts / riding skills )
    - All help will given via one of my level 80-85 toons.

What you will provide;

- your own acount ( linked to mine on RAF )
    - 2 month game card added to your new account ( this is to allow me to claim a 2 man mount )

For a "all cards on the table" approach, yes I am after the RAF 2 man mount, if you are therefore one of those people opening a second account and require simply gold rather than a mix of gold and help then we can talk about that also.

If interested Pm me
    Thanks
    Last edited by Allayous; 2011-02-01 at 09:25 AM.

Hey I'm looking to be recruiting or recruit someone to play on Alterac Mountains (US). I am in school so I might not be playing some days during the weekdays but will definitely be playing during weekends. I will be starting new on Alterac Mountains so I will have no benefits except someone to level with and having my own gametime/keys.

Quote Originally Posted by siblyx View Post
    Looking to recruit someone, we can play on a different server or my sever (archimonde us) I'm looking to level 1 or 2 possibly more. I can get you a vanilla key, possibly a burning crusade key with 1 month game time. You don't have to be great with English. I can provide gold for training and mount (except epic flying) I can provide all of leveling necessity ie; Bags, dungeon runs. You don't have to be on all the time but once a day for an hour or two would be great. You also don't need to be experienced as long as you can learn quickly its fine. Mature and nice person preferred but ill take anyone who isn't retarded. You can contact me on skype (Aidengrey) or here.
    already got two, will requote again when i need new ones

Cool Recuit a Friend

Hello, I'm Recuiter !

I'm looking a friend for RaF

Server : Chromaggus EU
    Faction : Horde

-Ding 60 lvl now!
    -Some golds
    -Bags
    -Help levelling
    -Boost
    And Anything !

You need ,
    - World of warcraft classic account key
    - 2 mount Pre-paid game card

Pm me!

Hey, Im looking for to recruit you!

I am playing on Draenor EU(Horde) and want to level one or two more characters with you.
    I will provide all you need,this means

-gold(for mounts,skills etc.)
    -Bags
    -FAST leveling(im very flexible so we will be playing when you have time)
    -guild(with level 12 perks,like 10% xp bonus,mount bonus,rep bonus etc.)
    -a lot of expirience

You Provide:
    -your own keys
    -your gametime(if you want to continue playing ofc,im not after the rocket so theres no need for you to continue if you dont want to)

If you are interested in leveling wiht me PM me! :]

Edit: Forgot to say that if you want to run instances I got people that will boost us Very often.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakuzo View Post
    Hello I'm looking for someone to recruit!

I offer you:
    an really active player that can lvl any class except rogue/druid with you.
    I wont mind making a tank or healer for dungeon queues.
    If the server is Sunstrider EU(Prefer Sunstrider) Sylvanas EU or Agamagan EU I will provide you with Gear, Bags Gold and a nice experience player

I've played since vanilla nad I even got WoWs first collectors edition I know how to play close to every class and my PvP skills aren't to bad. I got a vent that we can use close to everyday (Unless raid is going on depending how many is in it etc) But I prefer using skype.
    I got IRL friends thats close to always online that can contact me or even use my acc if I'm not on.
    a guild with 10% XP
    You need:
    To buy WoW the game time and vanilla!

Optional:
    Skype vent etc. I wont mind talking to you makes it more fun but only if you want ofc.

PM me how many characters you would like to lvl Horde or ally class etc and I'll give you my ingame info and mail etc.
    Bump!
    On sunstrider I will provide epic flying (280%)
    PM for information or add olle_kakuzo (at) skype