1. #13001
    Brewmaster Brittany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,263
    Is the limited time offer still on? With the free level 80 and stuff?

  2. #13002
    Quote Originally Posted by venomania View Post
    I'm looking for an EU SoR if possible.
    Hi there. I can send you one. PM me with your Battle.net ID or your battle.net email
    (If you can't send a PM here, like I do, add me on WoW: leonidasmark#2359 or email me: leonidasmark AT gmail DOT com)
    Last edited by leonidasmark; 2012-10-03 at 04:00 PM.

  3. #13003
    Grunt
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    18
    I would like to recruit someone for RAF.

  4. #13004

  5. #13005
    Quote Originally Posted by frodoh View Post
    I would like to recruit someone for RAF.
    Hey dude if you provide the account (cd-key) i'm willing to lvl up at least 3 chars

  6. #13006
    I am also currently looking to recruit/be recruited someone who has an extra CD key.

    I also have BOA items of every class/spec (although I dont know if it stack with RaF anymore?) so as long as I chain it to my battle-net I can use them too providing you have some to use on yours to make leveling even faster

    Looking forward to replies, I can dedicate enough time to level 1 character

  7. #13007
    lookin to send some1 scroll of resurrection or recruit a friend dont mind which on doomhammer eu or ravencrest eu
    Last edited by Killuridols; 2012-10-03 at 07:41 PM.

  8. #13008
    Quote Originally Posted by Killuridols View Post
    lookin to use scroll of resurrection or recruit a friend dont mind which on doomhammer eu or ravencrest eu
    Send you mail mate. Please check it

  9. #13009
    i cant send private messages less than ten posts but i meant that i was lookin to send some1 a scroll not receive one sorry for confusion

  10. #13010
    Looking for someone to recruit on Barthilias, unable to pay for any of the expansions/battlechest, may be able to provide gametime as I can get it for very cheap. Will mostly be playing on weekends as I am unavailable most of the time on weekdays.

    Looking for someone within the Oceanic timezone, and preferably somewhat experienced at leveling.

    pm me!

  11. #13011
    Quote Originally Posted by Imrdy91 View Post
    I am also currently looking to recruit/be recruited someone who has an extra CD key.

    I also have BOA items of every class/spec (although I dont know if it stack with RaF anymore?) so as long as I chain it to my battle-net I can use them too providing you have some to use on yours to make leveling even faster

    Looking forward to replies, I can dedicate enough time to level 1 character
    Post count too low to PM you, do you have a way of chatting about htis? Skype/gchat? You should be able to PM me.

  12. #13012
    Looking for someone to send me a SOR PM me if interested. Preferably ASAP Please. (US Servers)

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-03 at 01:22 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by jayeffkay View Post
    Looking for someone to send me a SOR PM me if interested. Preferably ASAP Please. (US Servers)
    Thanks, for your time don't need the sor anymore

  13. #13013
    Looking for someone to RAF me.

    I will buy the expansions and game time if you can play a lot and provide stuff.

    Requirements:

    EU - Tarren Mill - Horde
    Provide gold/riding skills/bags and all that jazz
    Be able to play a lot I.E 6+ hours per day

    I'm looking to level as many characters as possible in a short period of time.
    I've levelled a lot of characters and played the game 3 years on and off.

    PM me on here for more info.

    PS: I'm English

  14. #13014
    Quote Originally Posted by Fexers View Post
    Looking for someone to RAF me.

    I will buy the expansions and game time if you can play a lot and provide stuff.

    Requirements:

    EU - Tarren Mill - Horde
    Provide gold/riding skills/bags and all that jazz
    Be able to play a lot I.E 6+ hours per day

    I'm looking to level as many characters as possible in a short period of time.
    I've levelled a lot of characters and played the game 3 years on and off.

    PM me on here for more info.

    PS: I'm English
    Sended you message mate, please check

  15. #13015
    Looking for SoR. greatly appreciated.

  16. #13016
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
    Is the limited time offer still on? With the free level 80 and stuff?
    Yes, for sure!

  17. #13017
    Looking for someone to send me a Scroll of Ressurection, Im in EU servers. Send me a private message and I'll give you my email.

  18. #13018
    Still looking for a serious person to RaF me.

  19. #13019

  20. #13020
    looking for someone to Recruit me or be Recruited by me but u need to have keys and stuff urself add me on skype eral9302

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •