Deleted
    NurseXy - I don't use skype - feel free to PM me when you get post count up
    or email me at jchadbone@yahoo.com

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadbees View Post
    Looking to recruit somebody for RaF.

Us-Mannoroth alliance.

I have 3 character slots left. Would like to fill them up. (monk lock priest)

I will provide:
    -Gold
    -Level 25 guild
    -Years of knowledge (if you don't have much)
    -Fun game play!

You provide:
    -Game
    -2 months of game time
    -Sense of humor

I you would like to have easy leveling and a fun environment message me here on mmo-champ! if you cannot do that. Message me on Skype: Rehor22001. My main character is Rambalize on Us-warrior if you would like to check it out!
    Still looking for a raf partner! Battle chest right now is just 5 dollars. Then you just get Cata/Mists and your own game time!

Deleted
    If anyone want a RAF our a Scroll for Aggra ( Portuguese realm) just send me a pm!

Looking to be Recruited

I want to be Recruited.

You buy the Keys (at least BChest+Cata).
    BChest : $5 this week

I can play 6 hrs/day.

Wanna lvl up at least a couple of chars.

It would be better if you're an spanish speaker or you wanna practice it. If you speak english there is no problem.

Looking for US Realm / Horde

PM Me

MSN : fierro.catre.botella [a] hotmail.com

Looking to receive a scroll. I'll also immediately add a 30 day gamecard (and you will get the mount) if you supply me with 20k gold on any US server. Let's talk on skype: carter.muro

Hi I would like to be recruited by someone if they can at least kindly provide for me the Battle Chest, this week it's $5, if you want to provide more then i'm down with that!

I'll level on any realm or race, I just need help with the expansions is all since I am honestly poor, so far have done 25 applications at workforce commission!

Email: dbjcioos27(at)gmail(dot)com

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Anyone on US who would like to receive a SoR, give me a PM or send me an email to my gmail account, worldofxayrax. If you want a specific server, I can create a character on that server and/or faction if you want to take advantage of the free transfer.
    In case anyone would like to receive a Scroll of Rez for US.

I'd like to give a scroll of resurrection to someone, I'm on Bloodscalp EU. Send me a PM here with your info and I'll give you a scroll. Would be awesome if you intended to buy gametime as well. Thanks in advance!

Hey guys, if anybody could scroll of res me that would be great! Haven't played for about 2 years and looking to start again.

Enciah on Nagrand - US

Will buy gametime over the weekend

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jordanc View Post
    Hey guys, if anybody could scroll of res me that would be great! Haven't played for about 2 years and looking to start again.

Enciah on Nagrand - US

Will buy gametime over the weekend

Thanks
    PM me your e-mail and I can send you one.
    If you're losing an argument, insult their grammar/spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizgarth View Post
    PM me your e-mail and I can send you one.
    Thanks mate
    Last edited by jordanc; 2012-10-24 at 03:23 AM.

Deleted
    I'm looking for somebody who recruits me (EU). I'm going to buy the key myself.

I'm 25 years old and I play WoW since TBC, I'm an experienced player. I'd want to level up several characters, but in a casual way since we got 3 months time for that. I don't play 24/7 - usually got time in the afternoon and during the weekend.

Faction doesn't really matter, since I'm comfortable with both. Server should be high populated (PvP) pref. without queues. And YOU should be about my age.

Interested? PM me, thanks!

Deleted
    looking for a dedicated RaF partner, I will be recruiting you, and I will pay for all expenses over our course such as repairs, gear, mounts, riding and epic flying skills, enchants etc, will also offer a home in a level 25 guild, I will be expecting someone who plays alot of hours so we can make the most out of our xp bonus, and will level as many character's as my partner wants, I am a extremely fast leveller but I will match a pace we come to agreement to, also needing someone who I can talk to and actually have fun with in the process, ontop of that, I will pay a large sum of gold for your time effort and money, and we can live happily ever after.

Contact me at;
    Skype- Azzdotbain

or of course, PM me

Deleted
    Still looking for someone to take on my RaF account
    PM me!

Looking for a raf partner, can play anytime you want. Battlechest is also $5 for right now so act quick!
    Looking to play horde doesnt matter what server i think because of cross realm, but horde prefered.

My skype is: eys2blury add me

US Servers!
    Last edited by Twystedfate; 2012-10-24 at 07:28 AM.

Deleted
    If anyone wants to RaF on any EU server, tell me and I'll recruit you. PM or post here.

Raf

If anyone is looking for RAF on Oceanic servers, primarily Gundrak, send me a PM on here.

Looking for someone that wants a scroll of resurection, iam a casual player on Tarren Mill Horde.

PM me.

Looking for a RaF partner on Hyjal Horde (US). I'd prefer an adult, I have no patience for children. Willing to level one or two characters and I will give you 10k when you add time and I get my mount. PM me to work out any other details... would be great if we can start this week since the battlechest will only cost you $5!

Deleted
    I am looking for someone to recruit me.

-Why?
    Because i am currently playing on a low populated server and i'd rather pay for a new account than paying for a lot of transfers.

-EU!

-Servers:
    I'd like at least 1 Horde character on Stormscale and 1 Alliance character on either Outland or Sylvanas.

-Gametime:
    If you can pay for 1 month of game time that would be great and you would probably be my first choice.

-In game stuff:
    If you have a character with some gold on and mounts etc. etc. i would require of you to give me some. At least gold. Remember that i will have to start a brand new account without characters on it.

PM me here if you're interested. And hurry up or i'll probably end up inviting myself instead!