Looking to recruit someone interested in leveling a few alliance characters. I will be on twisting nether-us but you can level on whatever server you like since we will be doing mostly dungeons for fast leveling. I am completely rerolling to alliance because i am bored with my horde toons so i won't have any gold to start with but when i start accumulating some i will provide bags/mounts when i can. I have a few weeks free with no work coming up so i will have plenty of time to level. If interested shoot me a pm with skype name or email for faster contact.

Looking to RAF

- Spanish Speaker
    - Latin American Realms
    - You Provide your Own Keys
    - I can play up to 6 hrs / day
    - Willing to lvl up at least 3 chars

Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by khromix View Post
    LF someone to recruit me, and give me battlechest (will take Cata and MoP if you want to lvl that far). Any server is fine, i need to be on us tho! I'm doing this because I want to get back into the game after a long break. I'm looking to lvl a few characters to 80. I will also keep playing and pay for my own gametime after the first 30 days

or pm me.
    Still looking!!!

I'm looking to recruit someone to area 52 Horde. I'm looking to level a lot of characters quickly and efficiently. I've been playing WOW since release date and am a very experienced player and have knowledge of everything in the game. I am very helpful and i am willing to pay for mounts flying bags and whatever you need. I am on almost all the time everyday and am willing to play often and whenever. If you are someone who is interested please contact me through email at Joeromanobass at live dot com

Looking forward to leveling with u!

Looking for RAF

- EU Realms
    - Eng/Swe Speakers
    - 6h/day
    - You will send me RAF
    - Horde

Contact me on skype for more info: niklashuru
    Last edited by degis; 2012-11-12 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by degis View Post
    Looking for RAF

- EU Realms
    - Eng/Swe Speakers
    - 6h/day
    - You will send me RAF
    - Horde

Contact me on skype for more info: niklashuru
    Added you

Looking to send someone a Scroll of Resurrection if anyone is looking to receive one. Send me a pm or an email with the subject "sor" at my hotmail account, infernal_hero.

Looking for someone to send me a RaF on american servers, I would prefer to play on a pvp world and normally will play about 3-4 hours a day starting at around 5pm central.
    also, im trying to decide between druid, monk and pally, mainly for tank/dps, if you could make a suggestion as to which one you enjoy and why thatd be awesome, thanks

Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Gamecards for both of us.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    Willing to Pay for 2-3 extra months for you.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Hello I am looking to recruit someone that wants to level fast and level several 80's or even 90's together. I am on A LOT! so it would be a plus if you were on a lot as well. We will mostly be be dungeon grinding because that's pretty much the fastest exp for Recruit a friend.

I will provide:
    -Battle chest (comes with World of Warcraft up to WOTLK + 1 month game time)
    -Gold,gear,mounts,ect.
    -A experienced player.

So if you are interested please add my Skype (Vellasi) i'll be on probably for the rest of the night, so if you wanna message me i'll respond. Thanks so much!

Hey, My account has been inactive for over a year and I'm looking for a Scroll of Resurrection to US-Illidian. My email is a v i l a 7 2 4 AT g m a i l DOT c o m without the spaces. Thank you very much.
    Last edited by sjv08; 2012-11-13 at 03:54 AM.

Im looking for someone to recruit me or someone to recruit for EU WoW.

Add me on Skype at N0085T3RG0D and we will discuss everything from there.

I am looking for someone who can level very fast with me from 1-90 in less than three days hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by sjv08 View Post
    Hey, My account has been inactive for over a year and I'm looking for a Scroll of Resurrection to US-Illidian. My email is a v i l a 7 2 4 AT g m a i l DOT c o m without the spaces. Thank you very much.
    sent a SOR

Looking to send a Scroll of Resurrection, please PM me or send a message to aj_hix36 AT hot mail DOT com

looking to send out Scrolls of Resurrection, send a email to me at lordanubis6238atgmail.com.
    My main toons are on Aggramarr/alliance.
    Last edited by lordanubis; 2012-11-13 at 06:59 PM.

Hey MMO Community!

I am looking to get Recruited. I am looking to join the EU Servers, As I am dedicated more in Europe now.

--What I have--

I plan to play ALOT at nights. Night times mainly, We'll talk about it more on skype.
    Will need a way to buy the digital purchase, Unless you can give me the keys, Then it will negate some of the things i want.

If you buy me the Digital Purchase, All the way up to Cataclysm, I will not require gold, I will not require flying, Paid professions, I will only want bags, Plus, you're getting a good deal out of all of it. I will definitely be there to level many toons with you, I do have experience as i have a US account, I just don't really play it anymore.

If you don't buy me the Digital stuff, I will require gold, Flying, paid professions, as well as bags. Think carefully !

I'm mainly a PvPer! I love to PvP! Would love if we joined a PvP Server, or if you had experience on your current server, that works as well! Thanks!

Please, Quickly, or skype me narcotics1995.
    Last edited by Clingingfire; 2012-11-13 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by killer1087 View Post
    I need one at rent2high instead! sorry wrong account D:
    sent from my account

Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Gamecards for both of us.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    Willing to Pay for 2-3 extra months for you.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345