Hi Alan, are you horde or alliance pls?
    Are you willing to level another chat from scratch?

Look forward to leveling with you

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 09:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AlexL View Post
    Invitation sent.
    Hi Alex
    I have no information of your chat names or what server you are on

[QUOTE=leecobla;19160433]Hi Alan, are you horde or alliance pls?
    Are you willing to level another chat from scratch?

Look forward to leveling with you [COLOR="red"]

Alliance, but willing to level horde if you prefer. Can always faction change some high levels if you prefer horde, I always used to play horde

Yes, willing to level around 6 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by leecobla View Post
    Hi Alex
    I have no information of your chat names or what server you are on
    I sent you also email, where I wrote some details. Can also mention here: realm is Eonar-EU, faction is alliance, char name is Alexlhp.

Quote Originally Posted by Xantrus View Post
    Happy to recruit you to Frostwhisper if you would like, I recently moved from USA to EU so still leveling (got an 87 and 2 85s plus a few lowbies), not much gold etc. but happy to help with a few bags as I can and lowbie mounts.
    Hi Alan,

I accepted your RAF hope to speak to you online this evening
    Cheers

Looking for someone to recruit me, and provide battlechest + Cata&MoP on EU servers.
    What u get from me :
    - I am 22year old , 4years exp wow player , fast lvler (10hrs to lvl 80) etc etc
    - you chosing faction and realm
    - leveling as many chars as you want (all to lvl 90 ofc)
    - i also got many friends on horde and aliance side (so boosting in instances wont be problem)
    - i will continue to play on this acc and will pay for gametimes after first 30days ..
    So all i want is expansions and we gona rush ..

done ..
    Last edited by backtowow; 2012-12-02 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leecobla View Post
    Hi Alan,

I accepted your RAF hope to speak to you online this evening
    Cheers
    Look forward to some gaming fun together

You ok with alliance, or prefer horde?

Looking a friend for RAF. I played WoW since 2008. HAve many characters, and i love to leveling. Send me a PM. Also have skype. I speal spanish too. So if you want to be in a latin american server tell me. TAmbien hablo español, asi que si querer recluta a un amigo en un reino español avisame! Tengo Skype.

Quote Originally Posted by Xantrus View Post
    Look forward to some gaming fun together

You ok with alliance, or prefer horde?
    I have only ever played alliance so that's ok with me
    I'll create a new char and /w you around 20.00 this evening

Hey guys, still looking

Looking to recruit some on U.S servers that wants to level fast and level multiple toons. I've had bad luck with RAF in the past just because people ditch or w.e but hopefully that will change. We can level as many characters as you want and fast because we will be dung grinding. All I ask of you is to be on alot, so we can level fast! (if you aren't please don't bother replying to me.)

----What I can provide----
    WoW battle chest -comes with WoW up to WOTLK and one month game time.
    Gold if we play on a certain server.
    experience.
    fast leveling.

----What I ask of you----
    Skype.
    Please be on A LOT, this is a big deal because I am on a lot, and would like to level fast!
    Some sort of WoW experience.
    Willing to level fast!.

Thanks for looking, if you are interested PLEASE add my SKYPE (Nerlens) Thanks!

Willing to recruit some on the U.S Server Emerald Dream.

I can provide the following

- I am on everyday of the week
    - Recruitment into my own guild with the ability to use the guild bank/repairs.
    - Fast levelling
    - New friends

Please be on and active if you are willing to do this.
    Contact me via email or Skype - Leperaffinity Email - jpolonski7 gmail (dot com)
    Last edited by Dagaz77; 2012-11-20 at 11:25 PM.

Hello all! I am looking for someone to recruit on the U.S. server on the Emerald Dream (PVPRP) (allience)
    I'm on everyday and I'm looking for someone that wants to lvl fast! I have my own guild with repairs and my guild will lvl with us too!
    I'm looking for someone very active, we also have vent =)
    If your interested my skype name is Kaity.kenns
    thnx =)

Send me a private message for my e-mail to send me a scroll!

Still looking to RAF, I play from 9:30pm - (1-2:30am) Central Time on US server. I am looking to level some toons and will help with profs and bags. Send me your email to Love2WoW99 (at) hotmail.com to receive invite

Looking for someone to recruit me, and provide battlechest + Cata&MoP on EU servers.
    What u get from me :
    - I am 22year old , 4years exp wow player , fast lvler (10hrs to lvl 80) etc etc
    - you chosing faction and realm
    - leveling as many chars as you want (all to lvl 90 ofc)
    - i also got many friends on horde and aliance side (so boosting in instances wont be problem)
    - i will continue to play on this acc and will pay for gametimes after first 30days ..
    So all i want is expansions and we gona rush ..

done .
    Last edited by backtowow; 2012-12-02 at 05:49 PM.

Looking to recruit some on U.S servers that wants to level fast and level multiple toons. We can level as many characters as you want and fast because we will be dung grinding. All I ask of you is to be on alot, so we can level fast! (if you aren't please don't bother replying to me.) skype is "Nerlens"

----What I can provide----
    WoW battle chest -comes with WoW up to WOTLK and one month game time.
    Gold if we play on a certain server.
    experience.
    fast leveling.

----What I ask of you----
    Skype.
    Please be on A LOT, this is a big deal because I am on a lot, and would like to level fast!
    Some sort of WoW experience.
    Willing to level fast!.

Thanks for looking, if you are interested PLEASE add my SKYPE (Nerlens) Thanks!

Hello all,

Im looking to recruit someone to level with of course (EU server). First and foremost, I'm not looking for someone to hardcore level with. I am active on weekday evening and all through the weekends.

I am willing to pick up the Battlechest, provided of course, that you are willing to stick with the leveling (I dont want to buy it for people who will just quit).
    I can provide gold for mounts, skills, etc. Will be playing on the horde side.

So if anyone might be interested, just send me a PM here and we can sort something out.

Many thanks.

Looking to be referred on US EST server.

Already have Wow Battle Chest

Looking for gold, boa's etc and decent guild and whatever else you can offer me.

I am looking only to level 1 char.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by derpherp View Post
    Looking to be referred on US EST server.

Already have Wow Battle Chest

Looking for gold, boa's etc and decent guild and whatever else you can offer me.

I am looking only to level 1 char.

Thanks.
    I can recruit you and provide you a lvl 25 guild and some gold. I play on two good realms as well. Let me know! I would like to just level a warlock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ershiin View Post
    Oh.. My.. God..
    This is petty beyond belief.

Why dont we start complaining about how M&Ms should be color coded while we're at it?
    Or how it should be called a Burger with Cheese because Cheeseburger is misleading?

Quote Originally Posted by Rukus View Post
    I can recruit you and provide you a lvl 25 guild and some gold. I play on two good realms as well. Let me know! I would like to just level a warlock.
    Hey Rukus. You got a pm. Thanks for the reply. Just have a few questions for you