Looking to be referred on US EST server.

Already have Wow Battle Chest

Looking for gold, boa's etc and decent guild and whatever else you can offer me.

I am looking only to level 1 char.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by derpherp View Post
    Looking to be referred on US EST server.

Already have Wow Battle Chest

Looking for gold, boa's etc and decent guild and whatever else you can offer me.

I am looking only to level 1 char.

Thanks.
    I can recruit you and provide you a lvl 25 guild and some gold. I play on two good realms as well. Let me know! I would like to just level a warlock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ershiin View Post
    Oh.. My.. God..
    This is petty beyond belief.

Why dont we start complaining about how M&Ms should be color coded while we're at it?
    Or how it should be called a Burger with Cheese because Cheeseburger is misleading?

Quote Originally Posted by Rukus View Post
    I can recruit you and provide you a lvl 25 guild and some gold. I play on two good realms as well. Let me know! I would like to just level a warlock.
    Hey Rukus. You got a pm. Thanks for the reply. Just have a few questions for you

Looking to recruit a friend someone on US horde PVP server.

I will provide

- battle chest ( wotlk + 1 month game time)
    - lvl 25 guild
    - Mount training up to 280%
    - Enchants/gems upon hitting 90
    - Will level multiple toons if desired

What you provide

- BE ACTIVE PLEASE ( I play 5-11 EST) weekdays and most of sat/sun
    - Cata/mop if you wish.

PM me if interested.

Looking to send out a RAF for the mount,i can level with you and provide a level 25 guild EU Horde but i wont be providing gold or battlechest,i believe in hard work not charity!

Dear wow gamers,

Im looking for some one that can recruit me, I have the battle chest next to me The things that i excpect is a hardcore player that wants to lvl every day.

eu server

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 09:58 PM ----------

add me on sky dorustr.

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 10:04 PM ----------

Still looking ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorustr View Post
    Dear wow gamers,

Im looking for some one that can recruit me, I have the battle chest next to me The things that i excpect is a hardcore player that wants to lvl every day.

eu server

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 09:58 PM ----------

add me on sky dorustr.

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 10:04 PM ----------

Still looking ?
    Hey there! Send me an email at [email protected] with your details, so I can recruit you

STILL Looking to be recruited, will provide my own keys, would prefer to level on Horde Illidan US, send me a pm if interested. or shoot me an email at [email protected], easiest way to contact me is via skype, fluffypants25

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 09:18 PM ----------

bump-----0-

I'd recruit you if your ok with Tich alliance or horde since all my gold and stuff are on that server.

O hey I'm playing or Proudmoore-US, Horde side, would love to inv anyone for SOR because my Undead Hunter wants a ghostly mount XD, message me if you need SOR!

FYI Proudmoore was the unofficial Oceanic server way back when, hence they are many Aussies, Kiwis and South East Asian on the server, and it is known for being very lgbt friendly and having a lot of lgbt players! The only downside is, the Alliance outnumbers Horde by 3 to 1, but the community is awesome neverthelass.
    Last edited by Hyde; 2012-11-24 at 07:28 AM.

i need a sor! im on proudmoore and my char name is jurthillo alliance.

Anyone who's looking to be recruited on a EU server please contact me. I'd love to exchange information and see if we are a good match for each other!
    Intel i5-6600k (4.3GHz) | ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K6
    2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz | Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | CM Evo Hyper 212
    Fractal Design Define R5 | FSP Raider 550W
    Razer: Blackwidow Chroma | Mamba TE | Firefly

Just sent it for you

Quote Originally Posted by Azurenys View Post
    Anyone who's looking to be recruited on a EU server please contact me. I'd love to exchange information and see if we are a good match for each other!
    Still looking!
    Intel i5-6600k (4.3GHz) | ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K6
    2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz | Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | CM Evo Hyper 212
    Fractal Design Define R5 | FSP Raider 550W
    Razer: Blackwidow Chroma | Mamba TE | Firefly

Looking to SoR someone on EU servers. If you want one, contact my email: Christianbloch2(ad)gmail.com

LF to be recruited, I'd like to be on horde and on a decent pve server. I can buy the game keys and be on any time, I'd just like you to be able to supply me gold and mounts and stuff, skype is shika201111.

Hello! Friendly EU player here, looking for a Scroll of Resurrection.

I would need an upgrade to Mists of Pandaria (since I don't have the money to buy it myself), but I can provide a few things in return.
    Firstly, I have both a Horde and Alliance main characters, both 85 (I quit back in 2011). Both are stuck on somewhat dead realms, so I'd be willing to transfer either to your main realm using the free realm transfer I get from the SOR. I'll then be able to level with you (if you're not already 90), and also give you some gold.
    I'll be the ultimate raiding partner, if you're into PvE. I was deep into end-game content back when I quit, so I will gear up my tank and be there for your whenever you need me. I also use Vent (or Skype if you prefer), and I'm available pretty much any time of the day that you like to play, or that you need a tank.
    I will also use up my free level 80 boost from the SOR on your main realm and you can choose the race/class, and again I'll level this guy to 90 and provide you any support you need in raids, or PvP (Arena etc) if you'd prefer.

Additionally, you get the 30 days game time as well as the account-wide mount from the SOR (Spectral Gryphon/Wind Rider), but more importantly, you also gain a long term friend and raider. Please send me a PM if you're interested.